Plumpy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We remained like that for what seemed like eternity enjoying the intimacy of the moment. I was inside her to the hilt and my hairy pubic region was compressed against her fleshy ass-cheeks.

"You are big sweetie! Really a biggie!" She whispered into my ear, as she dropped down her gaze on to our mating-point, her eyes became saucers with sheer disbelief that my almost a footer with a massive girth was buried to the hilt into her awfully small and almost virgin ass-hole!

She slowly started smacking her over-flowing pussy with the slender fingers of her right hand, while gritting her teeth, seemingly delirious with lust.

I would die a hundred deaths to get a glance of her such a raw sensuality! What an expression that was! Rawness at its best possible way!

I grinned to myself, as my hands slid down to her fleshy buttocks... Caressing them ever so softly and said, "I told you that I will show you how big I am down there."

"I know that. I have both seen and felt it many times. Yet every time you conquer my back door; I feel like getting deflowered again and again. By the way

you really like my ass cheeks and puckered hole very much; don't you?" She asked with a new found shyness in her tone and face.

I nodded to her arresting question, found it difficult to answer through words. She in the meantime contracted her butt muscles squeezing my penis, to give me a surprise as well as excitement.

"Oh!" I gasped.

"Liked it?" She asked grinning wickedly.

"Wow honey that feels amazing," I said unable to contain my excitement.

She laughed at my display of child like pleasure... And seemed quite happy and content at knowing that... Her dearest lover boy hadn't deprived of the carnal pleasures she could otherwise provide to her ardent lover at any moment.

"Does my cock in your ass felt good for you my dear?" I asked.

"Unless I love it; I won't risk it." She said and we both laughed.

She noticed me stare intently at her full breasts as they rose and fell with her breathing.

"You liked it?" Then she countered my question with a smile.

"Yes very much!" I exclaimed, then claiming her boobs I asked, "Can I knead them?"

"What a gentleman!" She said with a smile then nodded in afirmity and questioned, "Do you really require my permission to do so? When you are already 'IN ME'; what is the purpose of asking for something 'ON ME'?"

"Not really. But I really love to see your various reactions, expressions and body languages while I manipulate you and body to the maximum."

"You are really a great 'MANIPULATOR'!" She said as I humped her rear with a big push, "Ooouuuuccccchhhhhh!" She screamed.

"And also an equally good fucker!" I said with a devilish grin, "So tell me... Am I bigger than your husband?" I asked her to play along, thus deliberately did not take Satish's name and referred as 'Her Husband'.

She did not reply me directly, but moaned softly to give her consent.

But what she forgot was that I was cut all together from a different piece of cloth. I kept on insisting, "Tell me Ritu - am I bigger than your husband!" This time I gave her a mighty push again as I asked.

"Yes... You Are..." She said intermittently.

"I'm what?" I asked in a hoarse voice.

"Bigger than my husband!" Ritu said looking at my face.

"Say it completely." I asked authoritatively.

"RANJAN! YOUR COCK IS... MUCH BIGGER... AND THICKER THAN... MY HUSBAND'S!" She said intermittently.

"What else?"

"AND YOU FUCK ME LIKE... I WAS NEVER BEEN FUCKED BEFORE! YOU ARE REACHING... THOSE DEPTHS IN MY ASS... AND IN MY CUNT... WHERE MY HUSBAND NEVER REACHED EVEN HALF OF THE DEPTH!"

"So whom do you want...? To fuck you regularly?"

"OF COURSE YOU... AND YOU ONLY!"

"Who owns your 'Opulent-Ass'?"

"YOU... AND YOU ALONE!"

"SO I CAN... FUCK YOUR BIG ASS 'ANY DAY'? ANY TIME'? 'ANY WHERE'?"

"YES... YES... YES! YES... YOU CAN! YOU CAN FUCK ME ANY DAY! ANY TIME! ANY WHERE! YOU CAN TAKE ME... IN ANY OF MY... THREE HOLES! YOU CAN EVEN FUCK ME... IN FRONT OF SATISH! I DON'T REQUIRE... HIS PERMISSION... TO GET FUCKED BY YOU!" Ritu blurred out which was not part of my instruction.

THAT MEANS - DOES SHE HAD A SECRET DESIRE TO MAKE SATISH A 'CUCKOLD HUSBAND'?

"YOU CAN FUCK MY ASS! MY CUNT! AND MY MOUTH TOO!" Ritu continued in a monologue, "I WANT TO BE YOUR..." She deliberately paused for a moment.

"You want to be my - WHAT?" I questioned with a big bang at her back hole.

"OOOUUUUCCCCCHHHHHH!" She exclaimed with a horror of mighty thrill... As in a single ruthless slam... The massive monolith of 11" X 9"... Pushed deep enough to reach... The all virgin territory of... Her dark and warm butt-hole... Which she had any day or time ever imagined or thought of!

I caught hold of her beautiful long, dark, dense and straight hair from the back as if riding her as a jockey and gave her another deadly push... If not bigger and better... Yet of the same old might and magnitude!

"AAAHHHHHH... RANJAN... THAT HURTS!" She blurred out.

"In my lexicon, it's called - 'SWEET PAIN'!" I pronounced in a sadistic tone, and then asked again, "You're yet to complete your unfinished sentence." Saying so I gave her a tight slap on her right ass-cheek. Because I was holding her by now wet and sweaty hair with my left hand.

"YOU ARE REALLY HURTING ME!" She said in a broken voice.

"I never heard of the fact that a tight slap any day gives pleasure to a bitch!" I resort back, "And unless the slap is good enough, how can it leave a reddish tinge on your fair skin my dear?" I asked with a few slow pull and fast push.

"So? You want to hear 'IT' from my mouth?" She questioned before answering the final barrier of the game we were playing all along.

"Yes! I would love to." I asked with a devilish smile in my face for half knowing the answer already.

"I... WANT... TO...BE... YOUR..." She paused again deliberately to see my itching desperation to hear the ultimate thing any 'ALPHA MALE' would die to listen to!

She gave a smile, an admixture of pain and pleasure with gloated look and watering eyes she finally conjecture the 'ULTIMATE THREE WORD SENTENCE'!

"YOUR THREE HOLE SLUT!" Droplets of tear rolled down her cheek.

I was blind enough with lust to see the tears on the surface of her smudged eyeliner face; but could not read the depth of its which was piercing her heart to the core? Were those tears of... Sob or Smile? Regrets or Rewards? Happiness or Hollowness?

But then, who cares?

At that moment of a time... I have the ultimate voluptuous woman... Who had offered her 'Anal Virginity' to me without even thinking twice!

Till now I was standing still and was indulged in little bit of action and more of conversion. Once the conversion ended with the desirable conclusion, I couldn't bear to stay still any longer... And began pumping in and out... Of her in a rhythmic yet gentle fashion.

She had closed her eyes ... And threw back her head ... Holding on to the border of the kitchen counter with her hands ... With every stroke ... I squeezed her buttocks ...And as she contracted the walls of her rectum ... Sending instant spasms of pleasure through my entire body!!

It wasn't long before I came close to having an orgasm.

"I'm going to come ... Should I pull out?" I could manage to say.

"No silly... You don't have to! That's my ass-hole and not my pussy!" She said enjoying the sight of my pleasure.

Then I erupted... Deep inside her... Globs after globs of hot and sticky cum shooting out of my throbbing cock and shoot deep into her dark tunnel... She too co-operated by squeezing her rectal muscles... So that even the very last drop must ooze out of my cock... Once through with draining out of all the copious cum... I collapsed on to my dearest lady-love's fleshy and smooth back ... My soft cock still in her tight butt-hole.

We stayed there like that for about a couple of minutes. Then she turned her face and asked, "Shall we go to the restroom?"

"For round two?" I asked teasingly.

"You are just insatiable!"

"Only with you and for you!"

"You liar."

"I may lie but not my cock!" I said showing her my half mast cock... Which was again rising to the utter surprise of Ritu.

She blushed and tentatively extended her hand and caught my half erect cock. The moment she touched it; there was an electrifying feeling and my cock sprang into life within no time.

"I can't believe it!" She said in a surprising tone.

"But it is a fact. The very feeling of thinking about you gives me an instant erection."

"Hey Ranjan, you really love me so much."

"Well, I won't tell you in words. Let my action speaks in volume through the course of the night!" I said with a wink.

She blushed again, almost beet-root, and pulled me towards the bathroom... Not holding my hand... But catching my cock in all its glory... As we entered the 'Master Restroom'.

******

CHAPTER: 21 - The Bathroom Rendezvous!

As we moved into the restroom; we were stark naked! Between the kitchen to the restroom, we must have stopped six times to kiss and fondle each other, while disrobing each other, leaving a trail of discarded clothes on the vitrified flooring.

As we moved into the restroom, Ritu turned on the shower. We both were standing under it and water started to tickle down our bodies sane clothes. Applying soap to each other was a mere excuse. We started feeling and exploring each other. As the feeling gave rise to fondling, she turned around facing me; delicately she put her face on my muscular chest. Slowly she started pulling my wet chest hair with her sexy and wet lips. It started sending a tingling sensation inside my body.

Before I could realise; I felt Ritu was sucking my left nipple and before long she was biting delicately my nipple with her teeth. Then she started pulling my nipple with her teeth and lips. It was incredible. An out of the world feeling. I was slowly getting turned on.

Without my knowledge my long and thick cock grew to its full glory. It was at ninety degree angle and started poking Ritu right below her lower belly.

She giggled.

I pushed my hardness further into her fleshy thighs.

She giggled more.

The more she giggled the cuter she looked as she was engrossed with playing with my nipples.

I turned her around with her back to me. Slowly I pushed her on to the glazed wall. She leaned forward with her fair and fleshy hands holding onto the white tiled wall and pushed her luscious butts backward.

"Come on, honey, slide your cock into your favourite spot. Or don't you want to slip your cock between my ass cheeks? Which otherwise is your favourite object of countless wet dreams!" She asked me first, then reminded me later with a mischievous smile on her face.

With a little cry... I lurched forward... And laid my rigid hard-on... Into her tight orifice... The same way as I was dreaming... A lot in my numerous wet dreams... In relation to Ritu's awfully big and exceptionally fleshy butt cheeks!

The slippery flesh allowed my member to slide easily... Into the hairy region between her thighs junction... Until I was all the way against her tiny puckered hole again!

Ritu groaned and I gasped for air as began to hyperventilate this time. Quickly I recovered and grasping Ritu's hips I began a fucking motion up and down between the already well lubricated globes. I could feel the fluid building in my balls and suddenly after less than a dozen strokes it was rocketing up the tube.

"Baby... Baby Uhh... Ohh... Ohh... Baby." All that I could speak out.

The juice spewed from the end of my cock between her hot slippery cheeks and up onto her back.

Her orgasm was so violent she almost fell. Unable to resist, she thrust her ass against my erupting rod. I continued to thrust up and down, fucking between her glorious ass cheeks. Finally I became too weak to maintain the movement and I stood unmoving with my cock buried deep and tightly between the inviting orbs of Ritu.

"Oh, darling... Aaahhhhhh... That was... Ooohhhhhh... That was... Uuummmmmmhhhhhhhhh... The greatest thing... Hahhaaaahhhaaaaaa... I had ever felt."

Ritu stretched up and my cock slipped out from its resting place. She faced me.

My cock was still half-hard and sticking out in front of me like a banner. It was all of 10-11 inches long and much bigger and thicker than Satish's by a considerable amount... If we talk in terms of length, width or volume.

Ritu looked down and saw my still semi-hard cock and decided something naughty. She was probably anticipating; there was going to be a 'Little More' to the evening than she had originally planned or expected.

But that 'Little More'... Had given her so much more of happiness... That even if she intended to hide... She just couldn't... Because it was all well written... On her fully satisfied face, talk and body movement...

"God, honey, you were really ready weren't you?" She asked and then said, "Well honey I am always ready for you. Any day, anytime, anywhere. You have made me a woman in the real sense. I was existing till now. But now I'm living. Living with my own terms and conditions. And this 'New Me' I always owe to you."

******

She walked across the restroom and putting the lid down she sat down on the toilet cover.

"Come here, honey," She said beckoning with her hand.

I approached her, my cock leading the way. I was still in awe from the couple of quick past events and moved as though in a trance. I stopped in front of her and watched in awe as Ritu reached out and wrapped her fingers around my still firm cock. Immediately the blood rushed inside my meaty tube and it turned to a hard pole of flesh within no time.

"You still need to cum some more, don't you?" Ritu began a slow movement of her hand up and down on my wet and erect shaft. Pausing at the top momentarily to tickle the little split-hole on the top of the bulbous head and rub the sensitive ridge around the head to maximise the sensation. I groaned and my eyes locked on to the exotic sight delivered to me as if I was watching a live demo of an explicit porn show.

******

Before I could realise; felt Ritu's soft lips engulfing my erect cock. Despite all her eagerness; she could only swallow fifty per cent of my 11" cock. It was too long and too thick for her experienced mouth to capture immediately.

Thus she had to stretch open her sensuous mouth to its optimum elasticity level to accommodate half of my erectness with much difficulty. I was excited with her action and elated with my own huge manhood.

Her mouth not only engulfed part of my rod; but also manipulating her teeth and tongue alternatively to bite the base of my cock and tickling the mushroom head quite expertly. I could see droplets of saliva trickling down from the corner of her mouth.

I could not control and gave a slight push.

She grunted, "Uummmm".

Because she was almost gagged.

I felt sorry for her and pulled out a bit. She rolled her eyes up and gave me a look. Then holding my naked butt she pulled me into her wet mouth. I pushed forward. She was chocked: "Aaiii... Mammaaaaaa...".

I started to release my load into her hot mouth. Before she could get ready globs after globs of hot, thick and white cum filled her mouth. Then from the movement of her throat I could realise that she started swallowing quantum cum from my cock into her womb.

My love for her increased to another level.

I felt like owing her a 'Return Gift'!

'Return Gift'? I came to my sense! What the fuck? Today is the birthday of my 'Lady Love - Ritu'! And I've not wished her yet? How stupid of me? I questioned my integrity.

******

We returned to the shower. Again soaped each other. We shampooed each other. Then stood under the free flowing shower together, in our naked glory - hugging each other with our legs twisting and turning into each other. Our hands lovingly roaming around each others' back. I had a hairy back and she had a silky smooth back. But one thing common was - both our lips were puckered, as we were kissing each other as if there were no tomorrow!

But there was another thing down there was common too! And that was our ultra thick pubic bush! We both were proud possessor of dark, dense, long and wavy pubic hair! And we both are very proud of that.

I in particular really admire and ardour her pubic bush. It is truly a hair lover's ultimate delight. What is more important was its smell - so intoxicating! It could easily beat the intoxicating power of a twelve years old Scotch whisky! I always get floored by its sheer look - leave apart the touch and feel experience; or licking or lapping experience; sniffing and smelling experience; inserting and fucking experience! Every single action was sheer magic!

******

CHAPTER: 22 - Dinner Was Just An Excuse!

We stepped out of the bathing area. Dried each other with Turkish towels. She wore only a long and loose cotton shirt nothing underneath and I wore a Bermuda and nothing on top.

As we came out of the bedroom, I told Ritu to settle in the TV lounge with a favourite movie of her; while I shall be fixing the dinner. She told me to heat up the hot and sour chicken soup and micro the pizza. I nodded in affirmation while she moved into the lounge.

I arranged the dishes in a tray and pulled out a chilled 'Chilean Red Wine' from the refrigerator and two wine glasses and moved onto the lounge.

Ritu had neatly arranged a large 6' by 6' foam mattress with a thickness of 6", covered with a sparkling white bed-spread and there were 6 cushions strategically placed so that one could feel cosy while watching the movie. Movie really?

Who the hell on earth wanted to watch a movie; when the entire voluptuous porn collection was right in front of me live!

Be it BDSM or Voluptuousness! Big Butt or Big Boobs! Hairy Armpits or Hairy Bush! Feet Fetish or Ardent Anal Fan! Ritu was a multi-dimensional beauty with prolific eroticism at its nastiest best!

Ritu served the chicken pizza and soup in the respective bone-china plates and bowls and poured generous quantity of red wine into the broad wide-mouthed wine glasses. We settled down on the mattress; started relishing the food.

As per repeated request by Ritu, I switched on the CD player, which already had an international flick loaded into it. It was a 'Japanese XXX Incest flick between a brother in law and sister in law'. It started rather slowly with a rural back-drop but gained momentum gradually. It was a ninety minutes long movie; but barely fifteen minutes into it; there were vivid hot and steamy scenes right in the bedroom and balcony. The young Japanese girl was pretty plump with big boobs, thick thighs and wide hips.

What was really amazing about the girl was her pubic bush! It was so dense and dark that at the very first glance it gave an illusion about as if it was not her pubic bush but she was wearing a velvety black panty! Her pubic hair starts about two inches below her deep naval and goes down all the way covering her entire pubic mound. Even partly covering her fair and fleshy thighs. The long and woolly pubic hair was so dense that no portion of the naked flesh was visible even from close ups. Her thick labia were totally a hidden treasure until her BIL pried open them with his eager fingers to look, lap and lick.

I watched the flick. It was of my interest. For two reasons. First the woman in the movie. Her body profile was of my choice. Wherein Ritu fitted in to the core. And second one was the story line. It was a slow pace incestual story with lots of love, romance and foreplay. Not just rabbit fucking. As I looked at Ritu; she was looking at my face and onto my crotch. Probably gauging my reaction. I smiled and said: "Not bad for building up the josh."

She giggled while biting her lower lips. I extended my hand to the corner of her mouth and cleaned a tiny pizza piece while flicking her lower lip with my thumb. She had a deep in-take of breath.