Plumpy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I removed the hair from her slender neck and kissed between the joint of her neck and ear; saying: "Happy Birthday. On your 30th Birthday." She was thrilled. I handed over another 'PINK ROSE'.

Slowly I nibbled her earlobe with my incisor teeth as if biting a ripe grape without bursting it and said: "Happy Birthday. Born in Jalandhar." I handed over a 'YELLOW ROSE' to her.

Slightly turning her face I kissed on top of her right eyelid and said: "Happy Birthday." And handed over a 'MULTI-COLOURED ROSE'.

Softly biting her on the tip of her cute and straight nose and murmured: "Happy Birthday." Then handed over a 'GREEN ROSE'.

Lifting her face I kissed her dimpled chin and said: "Happy Birthday." And handed over an 'ORANGE ROSE'.

Then finally I kissed her full lips with a deep and prolong mouth-to-mouth French kiss and said: "Happy Birthday." And pulled out the last rose from my Bermuda pocket and gave it to Ritu. It was a BLACK ROSE'.

Ritu was in absolute awe. She was flabbergasted. Totally speechless. I could see the unspoken words in her tear filled eyes. Kissing me on my cheek she finally said:

"So many roses?!"

"No. Just 8 Roses. 8 Colours. Because it is 8th May. And to beat the Rainbow's 7 colours. For my colourful darling." I said

I could see the happiness in Ritu's eyes. She put her face on my chest for a moment indicating her security and faith in my love and feeling. Lovingly I moved my hand on her soft and silky hair. She further clanged into my chest like a baby. I reciprocated by holding her ever so tightly into my strong embrace.

"So much love. So much feeling." She spoke softly.

"Hey don't be so eager and quick to speak out." I said.

She looked at me.

I was about to pull her on to the TV lounge; when she stopped me for a moment and asked in a sublime tone, "Can I return your favour some way or other?"

Then without waiting for my reply she knelt down before me, zip down my Bermuda, pulled out her very own property and then... Slowly pushed back its foreskin and saw the glistening pink mushroom head... And blurred, "Beautiful!"

"Thank you."

"The type of instrument you possess; it can easily wake up even a dead woman corpse!" She said awe-stuck!

"Intending to impress me?" I quizzed

"No. I'm impressed. Any number of time this monster of yours' plow into any of my three holes; I never get satisfied. I'm like an insatiable bitch. 'YEH DIL MANGE MORE'!" (This heart craved for more). She quipped.

"Every bit of mine is yours'. Have it the way you want it." I said while moving my hand over her hair lovingly.

She gave a final decisive look on to my throbbing cock; then moved her tongue over her lips seductively, in a way to make them wet, and then got indulged!

"Oh! Ritu!" All that I could pronounce.

Because by then she had already engulfed more than half of my cock into her wet and warm oral cavity.

She was an excellent cock sucker.

Probably one of the best.

She knew all the intricacies of a mind-boggling cock sucking ideas and techniques - Time, Pressure, Areas, Depth, Alternating between lips, teeth and tongue, when to suck and when to lick or bite, rimming of the mushroom head.

She was simply a genius!

Or indigenous?

As she started slurping around the medium tomato size bulbous head as if enjoying a choco-swirl cone; her cell phone buzzed!

Mid-night intruder into our extreme privacy - we both were slightly pissed-off.

Ritu hesitantly picked up the phone and looked at the screen as to who was disturbing her intimate privacy at the middle of the night?

Her facial expression dramatically changed from a disgusting look to a drastic sober and softer look as she initiated her conversation, "Hello dear - how are you? How was your first day in Mumbai?" The second sentence was purposefully asked by her to give me an instant indication as to with whom she was talking to.

I indicated her to put the phone in the loudspeaker mode. She immediately complied. Now I could hear Satish's voice clearly.

"Just returned to the hotel after prolong meetings with clients from South-East Asia and Africa."

"That's got to put you in some type of a brain-drain situation." Said Ritu while started to stimulate me digitally.

"Well, first of all I would like to wish you a very happy birthday on your 30th birthday love."

"Thank you." Said Ritu, "Where is my birthday gift?"

"I've got a real surprise for you!"

"Tell me what's it?"

"Surprise is not to be disclosed."

"Not even to the 'Birthday Girl'?"

"You're emotionally black mailing me."

"No other options left, you being so far, I can't even touch you to snatch out words from your mouth." She gave a devilish grin while kissing on my mushroom tip.

"You've become quite vocal and vociferous."

"Good for you. But tell me my gift first." She demanded in a childish way.

"It's simply irresistible for you!"

"Name it."

"Well, it's 9" long..." Satish paused. Ritu's facial contours concurred. "Over 6" of girth..." He paused again deliberately giving Ritu to react to her statement. She exhaled a deep breath out. I could by now already guess what Satish was speaking about. "And has a huge bulbous head!" He continued. Ritu heard him and looked at mine. Gave a smirk on to the phone, while licking my pre-cum with the tip of her tongue. "The best part of this mammoth vibrator is that - It's as soft as a human cock! But become as hard as a human cock when the first battery switched on!" Said Satish while taking a deep breath.

Ritu instantly asked, "First battery switch means - it has got one more battery operated function?"

She asked as her facial expression kept on changing; that was when Satish pitched in again, "Yes. The first switch makes the rubbery cock hard! The second switch expands its length by about two inches and girth by one more inch! And the third switch is if course the one which makes it to vibrate!"

"Wow, a three-in-one vibrator!" She showed her excitement to Satish with an exclamation tone, "That to a long and thick one!" She said to please him; while winking at me. Fully knowing the fact that she already has a much longer and thicker shaft at her disposal - which is real! "But darling there will be one major problem." She questioned Satish.

"What's that baby?" He asked.

"Well, if I get fucked with that tool first, then I won't feel you inside me!" She said with a giggle as the words slipped out of her moth unconsciously.

"Shall I tell you one thing?" Asked Satish.

"Why not? Go ahead."

"Hope you won't mind." He was apprehensive.

"If it's to be felt badly; then don't tell." Said Ritu. But I indicated her to tell him to speak out. So, she cried to cover up her earlier stance by saying, "Hey, I was just playing along. You may speak it out without any hesitation. I won't feel bad about it."

"Promise?"

"Double promise!"

'Well, to be honest - lately whenever I fuck you; say for the last five to six month; I felt like you're too stretched! My cock just floats around inside your pussy! I never felt your tightness anymore" He was candid in his confession.

There was a big difference between a five and half inch cock and a twelve in cock. Added a four inch girth and a nine inch girth cock. There got to be a difference.

Ritu had already told me that a couple of times about the embarrassing situations. After our fuck session, if Satish copulated with her - his penis literally swim inside her enlarged cunt hole! No wonder why she had fallen in love 'Head-Over-Heel with me and my cock!

I felt bad for Satish. Poor chap. Unknowingly he had become a victim of circumstances! A 'CUCKOLD' Husband! By default!

Ritu looked at me. Putting her hand over the phone she said to me in a husky voice, "You're the culprit!" Then immediately and quickly she gave a suck to my cock. I pushed her head over my throbbing erectness by holding her head at the back.

She yelled, "Ooouuuuccccchhhhhh!"

"What happened?" Asked Satish from the other end.

"BANANA PEELS!" Replied Ritu.

"BANANA PEELS?" Questioned Satish.

"Yes, BANANA PEELS. I slipped on 'BANANA PEELS'!" She said with a blush of reddish tinge on her otherwise fair complexioned face.

"But how? I mean where from the BANANA PEELS came into your kitchen my dear?" Questioned Satish with a real concern in his voice.

"Yes the fact is that I slipped on 'BANANA' I mean 'BANANA PEELS'! Being alone in the house, I did not feel like cooking anything today. Thus since last three hours I'm on 'BANANAS'! Must have consumed about four to five by now!" Ritu said with a giggle in her sweet face.

"That's fine but; BANANA alone won't help you much. Also have some juices." There was again a voice of concern in Satish's tone.

"Yes, not a bad idea. I'm thinking of taking some 'PROTEIN SHAKE' along with 'BANANA' for instant vigour and vitality! What do you have to say about it?" Ritu's face flashed as she spoke out while digging her eyes deep on to my face and my cock!

"That sounds good. BUT MUST HAVE SOME GOOD QUANTITY OF PROTEIN ALONG WITH SOME FRESH CREAM ON TOP OF IT FOR REAL GOOD TASTE AND INSTANT ENERGY!" He suggested.

"FRESH CREAM! I totally forgot about that! Thank you for reminding and suggesting. I'm going to have my PROTEIN SHAKE immediately. So see you soon. Take care. Have a sound sleep. And thank you for your birthday wishes." Saying so she disconnected the phone.

Then with a sheepish grin she looked at me and said, "I WAS RECOMMENDED BY MY LOVING HUSBAND TO HAVE LOTS OF 'PROTEIN SHAKE' WITH A DESCENT QUANTITY OF FRESH CREAM ON TOP OF IT! FOR INSTANT ENERGY, VIGOUR AND VITALITY! NOW IT'S OP TO YOU... AS TO HOW MUCH OF PROTEIN IN-TAKE WITH FRESH CREAM YOU CAN GIVE TO ME FOR THE REST OF THE NIGHT!"

"MINE BEING A 'WHOLESALE' DEPOT... THERE IS NO DEARTH OF PROTEIN OR FRESH CREAM! NOW IT IS UP TO YOUR ABILITY AND CAPABILITY AS TO HOW MUCH WOULD YOU LIKE TO TAKE IN A SINGLE NIGHT?" I asked her as I pulled her head on to my awaiting shaft.

Without even thinking for a second, Ritu extended her head, opened her mouth, and engulfed my shaft almost up to fifty per cent! All those activities hardly tool five seconds to be accomplished. And I was again thrown into a world of bliss by this ever ready cum hungry lady worth everything!

******

CHAPTER: 25 - Birthday Cake And The Bash!

After our marathon activities in the master bedroom; when we slowly moved towards the drawing room - Ritu's jaw dropped on looking at the centre table!

There was her favourite Choco Truffle 1 KG Eggless Fresh Cream Cake with a cute Heart-Shape added with a short message: "To My Sweet Heart."

Ritu's was stunned by the cake! Not that it was a very expensive deal! But because of the fact of the sheer timing! She never ever expected to have a birthday cake in the middle of the night! And I being I - always intended to give small surprises to by ladies! Be it my beloved wife Sangeeta or my lady love Ritu!

When an unexpected thing come into our life; however small it is - it tends to leave a long cherished happiness in the mind and heart of the person concerned! And my idea was precisely that! Ritu was never a onetime 'BANG-BANG-THANK-YOU-MAM' type of woman for me! I intended to have her fully and totally for a long time to come! She needed that and I deserved that!

As she was still in that trance of 'Happy Shock'... I moved forward and lit the candles and indicated her to come and do the formalities. She was in absolute awe. Putting both her hands on her mouth she gestured her surprise and happiness. Her big and expressive eyes said it all; which her stunned mouth could not blur-out. I lovingly patted her cheeks, accepting her unspoken by felt gratitude.

Then moving forward she stooped down and blew the candles. I clapped and sang the "Happy Birthday" in a half musical tone. She cut the cake. I took a small portion and lovingly put it in her mouth. She not only ate the cake but also lick the fingers.

"You love Choco Truffle cake so very much?!" I asked.

"You bet or doubt?" Asked Ritu.

"Both." I confirmed.

"I can live on Choco Truffle." She blurred out then took a pause and asked: "But how come you know that it is my favourite cake delicacy?"

"Well, in love and obsession everything is fair."

"But not sharing a 'Choco-Truffle-Fresh-Cream-Eggless-Cake'!"

"What?"

"Yes. Whatever you say; I am not going to give you even a bite of this cake." Ritu said in a childish way giggling and licking her cream-filled fingers.

I liked the way she express herself. So cute and carefree. I cut a large triangular portion of cake and serve her the same with a dessert spoon. As she gulped a portion asked: "Where is yours'?"

"Yeah. I'm also taking a portion. Though it is not my best favourite."

"What do you mean?" Ritu asked as she glared at me.

"Well, I don't like cake as such. Particular the creams." I said as a matter of fact.

"So mean!" Said Ritu, as she mouthed another portion of cake.

I changed the topic and said: "How about a scoop of French Vanilla Ice cream with Hot Chocolate on top of the Choco Truffle Cake?"

"You have just snatched away words from my mouth dear" said Ritu, then added: "But who will spoil us with this delicacy at this juncture of a time?"

"Just wait my dear. I've everything in place to make your 30th Birthday all the more special and memorable."

Saying so I moved to the refrigerator and pulled out a 1 litre Family Pack of French Vanilla Ice Cream from the deep freezer. Put a large portion of melting chocolate in the microwave and heat it hot. Then back to lounge. As I scooped an extra-large Ice Cream on top of Ritu's Truffle Cake and poured a luxurious portion of hot chocolate. I cut a medium portion of cake with ice cream along with hot chocolate and lovingly put into Ritu's awaiting mouth. She was delighted. I was happy.

"Aahhh ... Ranjan, you have made my 30th birthday truly memorable."

"Thank you my dear. Your happiness my pleasure."

"But how can I pay it back?"

"No need my dear."

"No. Otherwise I will have a guilt feeling."

"OK. Repay in my birthday."

"But that is far off."

"So?"

"I want to do it today. Now."

"Now? You want to repay?"

"Yes."

"Which way?"

"Which ever way you intend to."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Cent per cent sure."

"No backing off?"

"Absolutely not."

"A deal?"

"Yes. A deal. You lock it."

"OK. Wait and watch."

Before Ritu could gather as to what is happening; I discarded my Bermuda on the lounge floor. My 11 incher sprang out to its maximum glory. I took a generous amount of fresh cream chocolate from the cake side and put on the entire length of my prick. Followed by a spoon of warm chocolate. Lastly a scoop of ice cream on the mushroom top.

"Your dessert is ready!" I said.

All this while Ritu was watching my action with curiosity. The moment I said it was done; Ritu crawled near and engulfed my mushroom head and started sucking, it the way sucking a lollypop.

I gasped.

She continued. With her land she pulled back the skin from my mushroom head and cleaned every bit of cream, chocolate and ice cream including the rim area. Once done, she pushed another inch of my cock beyond the mushroom head into her hot and moist mouth. She used her lips and tongue in the most professional way not only to clear it but also to stimulate my erect rod in the most erotic way. I sighed.

She kept cleaning and swallowing then another inch; then another. By the time she swallowed 4" to 5" of my mast into her eager mouth; I could feel and realise she is gagging. At the same time; I was feeling a tingle. Unless she stopped I won't be able to hold back.

So, holding her face in my hands; I slowly pushed away her mouth. The moment my cock popped out Ritu looked up at me into my eyes with a surprise look. I smiled at her look and pulled her up into a standing position holding her shoulder.

******

As she stood up I put my mouth on her and sealed our mouth into a deep and long kiss. She reciprocated. We interlock our mouths as if we are inseparable. But surely unstoppable. It seems like eternity before we mutually decided to pull away.

Ritu's fair upper and lower lips were totally red from my assault of powerful kissing and sucking. She blushed as to the way I was ogling at her face and mouth. She wiped her mouth with the palm of her right hand and asked:

"What next?"

"Wait and watch." I said.

As I directed Ritu too helped me to rearrange the lounge section. We removed all the food and beverages from the table and mattress and brought back to kitchen. While I cleaned and put the lounge in order; Ritu kept the items tray-wise and section wise in the refrigerator.

Once done she asked, "Shall I change the Bra and Panty?"

"No way. Now the real game starts my dear!" I said with a wink.

"Real game? Now?"

"Yes!"

"What we were doing so far since your arrival at 9.30 PM from Bombay (Mumbai)?"

"That was the trailer my dear. The main film will start right now!"

"You are truly incorrigible!"

"I have already told you time and again. I never get enough of you and your sexy and sensuous body." I took a pause and continued: "I am always obsessed by your fair, full and sexy body."

"I know that. I always feel that." Ritu added.

"My dear, your breasts and buttocks are so large and exciting. I had always fantasised about how your cunt would look and feel like. I can't even believe that when for the first time I saw your golden body. Now stand up. I need to look at and admire your lovely and voluptuous Punjabi body. The body that I have been dreaming about it since I was in the flight."

"But you have already seen that multiple times since your arrival."

"Yes. I have. But I was dreaming about you since I bought this two-piece in Mumbai. How would you look like in this bikini and bra?"

"How I look like?"

"Doll. A porcelain doll!"

I pushed her back a few feet so that I can see her fully and enjoy her ripe body to the optimum.

"How you like the two-piece?"

"Very much. But don't you think it is a size smaller than my actual boob and butt size?"

"Yes. I know."

"Then why this?"

"Because it is a lycra base material. It can spontaneously expand to the next level without losing its shape and size."

"So?"

"So when you wear it; the bra and panty get cling into your body like a second skin. There is no space even for air!"

"Benefit?"

"I can see your erect nipples - its shape and size including its partial colours through the translucent body hugging outfit!"

With my statement I could see the changing colours in Ritu's face. She blushed, which added to her raw beauty.

"Now look at your pubic mound. It has the perfect bulge and I can see the way the puffy and long outer labia have divided and even the quasi wet underneath."

Ritu's face had become beetroot red. She dropped her eyes along with her face. I was enjoying the sight to my heart content.

Then I instructed her, "Unclasp you bra!"

She obeyed my instruction like an obedient girl! Moved her hands to the back and unfasten the bra. The moment the back strap was unclipped; the straps clung to the side and pushed into her upper arm. Then she removed the bra and put it on the granite top of the kitchen.

"What next?" Asked Ritu.

"Your Panty!"

She inserted her thumbs into the elastic band of the panty top and slowly pulled it down over very fleshy thighs onto her knee, then ankle and finally to the floor. She bend down picked up the partially damped panty and put it near her bra.

Now she was standing there in front me - stark naked - like a diva!

"Next?"

"Wait a minute." I said with a pause and then continued: "Bifurcate your fleshy thighs to a 45 degree angle."

"So?"

"I can see your wet, pink and fleshy cunt through the dense growth of pubic hair!"