Plumpy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She complied with my instruction. I was amazed to see the way Ritu was following my instruction. It was not by her nature. But she was doing it. It had become more of a teasing game now.

She was totally naked now! With her legs wide apart. Feeling so shy.

I stared at her pleasantly plump body for a long time. Giving special time at her big boobs and hairy cunt! Her long, large and black nipples were truly inviting and suckable.

They protrude out from her breasts like two ripe Concorde grapes! The sight of her fair naked breasts and black nipples was driving me absolutely mad!

My eyes went to my crotch. As Satish like most of the Keralites (Kerala is the southernmost state of India) loves to see the abundance growth pubic hair, Ritu had stopped shaving her pubic hair.

Added after she came to know that I am a hair fetish person; she started to groom her armpit and pubic hair more religiously with regular oiling with 'Virgin-Coconut-Oil' specially brought from Kerala, herbal moisturiser, Ayurvedic shampoo and herbal conditioner. She even lately used a smooth paste of raw 'Sikakai', 'Amla' and 'Ritha' to keep it healthy through mild fragrance.

Hence, she had a thick growth of hair under her arm-pits and an extra-ordinarily dense and bushy growth of pubic hair all over her long and fleshy vagina. She groomed her priced possession in a very prolong and special way. I stared at her pubic mound totally covered with a profusion of pubic hair.

"Wow! Ritu, what a thick hair growth you have under your arms and on your puffy cunt! I simply love them. But tell me one thing dear, I see wetness on your cunt hair. Is it your own secretion owing to excitement or profuse sweating because of unnatural heat generation?"

She whispered shyly: "It is an admixture of both! I probably felt for the first time since my first night with Satish!"

I turned her body, to look at her massive buttocks. Being a Punjabi woman, Ritu possesses a pair of very large, extremely fleshy and enviously fair and smooth buttocks.

I came close to her, from her behind. Then circled her with my strong and hairy arms and cupped her soft and smooth breasts lightly. I kept my palms cupped over her breasts without pumping, or squeezing them. I seemed to be relishing the feel of her huge and heavy breasts!

I then took her to the guest room and made her sit on the bed. I lay down on her naked lap like a baby and began fondling and squeezing her breasts and nipples. I kept fondling her breasts alternatively, with my palm, while sucking her nipples with my lips. She was getting excited to have my manipulation of my lips and hands on her ripe boobs and erect nipples

I could guess from her expressions and body language that her vagina became hotter and wetter!

In my lust, I began to bite her breasts and nipples very roughly. I knew it must have pained her a lot. But excepting her wild moans; she never even complained a bit. Not even a word!

Once I realised that her breasts have become red and swollen due to my continuous assault; I thought to give a break to her breasts not to her! So I got up and sat next to her plump body.

My penis has grown to its maximum limit! The unusual size and mammoth girth was absolutely mind boggling! It was jet black in colour and thickness to match with that of a donkey! An envious girth of 9"!

Even in my childhood; when my mom used to bath me naked; she used to take special care cleaning and rub my little thing. When it used to become erect, my mom used to laugh looking at my shyness.

She used to proudly say: "You have inherited your father's property in more than one way! He too is large and thick down there! You too have the same uncanny similarity! By the time you grow up, you will be the centre of jealousy to your fellow friends and will give real hard time to your dear wife!"

It had stood majestically erect to the pleasure and dismay of Ritu. The mushroom head of my penis was so large and so pink with pre-cum fluid oozing out of the slit. It looked like a ripe pitch. It was wildly throbbing. The veins running along my penis; were gorged with blood. Even my testicles were enormous.

They hung heavily under my penis. Big and hairy with similarity to coastal coconut! Ritu was watching the strands of pubic hair growing even on my dark testicles. My penis was sweating and emitted a sensuous and manly smell. Looking at my penis, Ritu was getting very excited and her vagina began oozing out her precious fluids.

She could not control her excitement and felt like cuddling my penis. So timidly she extended her hand tentatively and touched my incredible penis! I gasped with pleasure and spread my legs wide, to give her better access to my penis.

She cupped my immense testicles with her other hand and gently fondled them.

Then she pulled the fore-skin of my penis down and examined the penis head. It was so exciting to watch.

Without even being told, she took my penis into her eager mouth. Though my penis was fully in her mouth, I could see that her mouth did not even cover half of my penis, as it was so long and thick. She had to stretch her mouth wide open, to accommodate the massive thickness of my organ. She began running her tongue over the head of my penis and sucking me, all the while fondling my gorgeous testicles.

I caught her head in my hands and began roughly thrusting my huge penis in and out of her sweet and small mouth. My penis head, was hitting the back of her throat and she was almost choking! I rubbed my penis all over her lovely face. This went on for a long time, after which I withdrew myself from her hot mouth.

I made her lie down on the bed. I pushed her arms up. She saw that I was excited by her thick arm-pit hair. I ran my hands through her arm-pits and pulled at her envious hair. Though her arm-pits were sweaty, I thoroughly enjoyed licking both of her dark armpits along with the black, dense, long and wavy armpit hair. I pulled, chewed, lap and lick her delicious possession.

I then smacked my lips and kissed Ritu, thrusting my eager tongue deep into her mouth. She sucked on my tongue. My lust was growing. I squeezed her breasts roughly. Like a savage, I kept biting her neck, breasts and nipples. As I was biting her in passion, I did not realise that my bites were painful to her. I began kissing her belly and thrust my tongue into her dark and deep navel. I then roughly turned her on to her belly. I began kissing and biting the back of her neck and shoulders. Though my bites were getting very painful; she was enjoying it sadistically!

I then fondled and squeezed her ample buttocks. I began biting her buttocks too, though quite painfully. She struggled with pain. I began slapping her buttocks quite hard. Beating them alternatively, seemed to give her some un-known and untold pleasure!

I then rubbed my penis all over her back and buttocks. I again turned her over on the bed, to lie on her back, facing me. I pushed her legs up all the way, until her body was curled up and her hairy vagina was thrust up. I knelt in between her plump thighs and separated them wide apart to look in-between. The dark cave with abundance of pubic hair was a real treat to eyes.

I bent down and put my saliva-filled mouth into her wet and hairy vagina. I began running my tongue all over her tasty pubic hair and started licking them vigorously. Then my tongue entered her vaginal folds and began moving on her inner vaginal lips. She was getting very excited and her vagina was oozing like some fountain, with the excitement. I began swirling my tongue around her long and stout clitoris and flicking over it. Then I began thrusting my tongue, deep into her deep and small vagina, in and out for a long time. I kept sucking her vaginal secretions into my eager mouth and hungrily swallowing the precious nectar.

While petting her affectionately I asked her: "Are you ready to receive my big cock into your tight cunt?"

She shyly replied, with excitement: "Yes. I am ready always to get laid down with your pride possession to churn me right up to my cervix!"

My penis was vigorously throbbing in anticipation of entering her moist precious vagina. I positioned the thick bulbous head of my penis at the entrance of her delicate vagina.

I began rubbing my mammoth penis head, across the folds of her vaginal lips and lightly thumped it across her elongated clitoris. Currents of pleasure, shot up through her shivering body. She waited eagerly in anticipation, to receive my huge penis into her tight vagina. I pushed the huge bulbous head into her precious vagina.

Anxiously she spread her luscious thighs wider, to be able to accommodate the long and thick penis easier. It slowly parted her delicate butterfly vaginal lips and my bulbous head slowly entered her vagina. Her delicate vaginal lips got stretched to the optimum level.

She gasped. I plunged my throbbing organ into her, a little more. Into her dark tunnel millimetre by millimetre. Squeezing her vaginal lips closed around the crown of my organ head. I forced my metal strong organ further into her and embedded my fat organ head, in her vagina. With every push, I was able to create a delicate fiction of my organ along the soft and delicate inner wall of her vagina, a little by little. My powerful penis, now began rubbing roughly against her vaginal tissues. I had thrust six inches into her and my organ head slammed up against the back of her vagina, right up against her cervix.

I now started to forcefully propel my organ in and out of her hot and tight vagina. Her body was being violently tossed, up and down. She arched her back and started to pant and moan. I grabbed her fair and soft shoulders, in my strong hands again and pulled her tightly against myself.

She groaned as the head of my massive penis, thudded against her cervix. I pushed deeply into her. Slow and gentle jabs, each forward thrust spreading her narrow cervical sphincter wider and wider. My thick and swollen bulbous organ head kept drilling into the deepest part of her delicate vagina, with no mercy.

Sweat was pouring down her sexy body like water. I licked the sweat from her face, neck, arms, armpits, belly and boobs. It was warm and salty. I greedily lapped her sweat like a mad dog.

My huge organ head was piercing through her narrowest of openings and spreading her cervical ring far apart, widening it for the massive length behind it.

She gritted her teeth and stared at me with awe, as she felt her cervix completely surrender to my 11 incher! As my bulbous organ head forcefully propelled itself through her cervix, there was a sudden, slight rendering sound, as her cervical sphincter was forced apart! That means I was all the way into her all the 11 inches of it! Never before! Then my organ head was through it! Ritu gave a shrill scream and tossed her head about, flinging her sweaty, black and silken hair across.

Her eyes almost popped out of their sockets as she stared at me, with her mouth agape and face had a shocking look. With one last powerful and violent thrust, I slammed throbbing penis all the way through her cervix, into her womb, until my heavy testicles slammed up against her ass-cheeks.

Ritu shrieked in shock!

The head of my penis had connected with the back of her womb for the first time. As a woman, she was thrilled at being able accommodate my manly, massively, monstrous penis so deep into her womanly womb. Within a few minutes, pleasurable sensations began developing deep in her, where my penis was embedded into my womb; untouched so far!

She stared with a new found passion at her lover. Her eyes were now as big as saucers, as she felt like a complete woman as the swollen & throbbing head of my enormous organ, tickle the most sensitive lining of the back of her womb.

As minutes flew by, she was enveloped by a long-lasting wave of delirious ecstasy. Her own lust grew; as she was proud to give pleasure to this amazing man. Involuntarily, her feminine charms wanted to excite and pleasure me all the more. Her breasts got automatically thrust up, like cones. Her nipples became erect and stood straight.

I and she, were breathing rapidly and sweating profusely. Our bodies were joined.

Face to face;

Lips to lips;

Chest to chest;

Belly to belly;

Crotch to crotch

Pubic hair to pubic hair.

I and SHE; were one now.

We lay still.

I realised; she slowly thrusting her hips up a bit further onto my penis ... trying to accommodate better. I began thrusting my penis deep in and out of her waiting and wanting womb. It was rubbing against her sensitive nerve endings there; which she never even knew existed!

She began to meet my thrusts into her, with her own thrusts upwards onto my organ. Her eyes closed and her hands digging into my sweaty shoulders. Up and down I rode. Sliding half of my rigid penis in and out of her womb. She grunted as the bulbous head of my penis repeatedly thudded through her womb.

I kept ramming into her womb violently like a mad man, hammering through her tight cervical sphincter. She was in absolute ecstasy. From her reaction I could realise that she could feel her orgasm building up. She too started shoving her vagina upwards onto my long and thick penis, to meet my brutal thrusts into her.

Her pleasure was mounting rapidly.

Sweat was pouring out from both of us. Both of us were panting. She went on shoving my massive organ in and out of her womb brutally by lifting her wide waist and massive hips alternatively. In her rapidly building ecstasy, she too kept propelling her hairy vagina up onto my wanton cock rapidly and violently. Her climax was building up faster and she could not control herself any longer.

Finally her orgasm tore through her delicate vagina!

And she screamed at the top of her voice. "Aaaaaah... Ranjan... Faster... Faster... Please... Ranjan... Deep... Deeper... More Deep... Aaaaaah... Aaaaaah... Oh God! Aaaaaah... I am Cumming... Aaaaaah... Aaaaaah! Ram that rod deep into me... Make me cum like never before... Oooaaaaaiiiii!"

Ritu let herself go completely. I went on viciously pumping in and out of her vagina, when she was having her orgasm building up to a dangerous level; she body became tense and feeling intense! Orgasmic secretions were pouring out of her wet and soggy vagina. She was completely out of breath. She threw her arms around my neck, groaned deeply, then thrust her lips on mine and kissed me like a baby!

I relaxed for a few minutes and stroked her wet and dishelmed hair. I kissed her back; lovingly on her lips, cheeks and forehead. Keeping my throbbing organ in her tight vagina, I allowed her to rest for a while. She recovered her breath slowly.

She understood that I am going to now take my pleasure from her body. She got ready for my brutal thrusts.

I lifted myself way up and slammed into her again. I began propelling my penis into her like a machine. She was meeting my thrusts, with equally brutal upward thrusts of her own, onto my powerful penis. She began squeezing her vagina as tight as possible, to give my penis, more friction, as she thrust against me.

My speed was increasing. After a few more violent thrusts, she could feel the head of my penis swell inside her spasmodic vaginal wall all the more. She moaned deeply and groaned, as it spread her even wider apart.

I shut my eyes gasping. I grabbed her fleshy waist and heaved into her, with ferocious thrusts. And then the moment came! My mammoth organ began bucking with incredible force. She knew that I was going to ejaculate into her.

With an animal-like roar from my throat, I yelled, "OH RITU! MY DEAR! AAAAAAH... I AM CUMMING... AAAAAAH... AAAAAAH... AAAAAAH... I AM POURING ALL MU VIRILE SEEDS INTO YOUR TIGHT, HAIRY, YOUNG AND WAITING CUNT! YOUR FERTILE CUNT! AAAAAAH! AAAAAAH!"

HER WOMB WAS WHIPPED VIOLENTLY AROUND BY THE FIRST BURSTS OF MY MANLY SEEDS! SHE THEN FELT THE RED-HOT PELLETS FIRED DIRECTLY ON TO HER FERTILE EGGS! DEEP INSIDE HER WOMANLY WOMB! A TORRENT OF MY SCORCHING SEMEN FIRED AGAINST THE SENSITIVE LININGS OF HER WOMB! EACH CONTINUOUS SPERM BLAST, ORCHESTRATING AN ORGASMIC SHOUT FROM ME!

SHE COULD FEEL SPURT AFTER SPURT OF MY SPERMS! HITTING THE BACK WALL OF HER FERTILE WOMB! THE HUGE VOLUME AND FORCE OF MY SEMEN HITTING HER SENSITIVE TISSUES! THAT TRIGGERED ANOTHER INTENSE ORGASM IN HER TIGHT AND SENSITIVE VAGINA! AND THEN SHE STARTED TO SCREAM IN ECSTACY! I WENT ON EJACULATING INTO HER WOMB FOR ABOUT TWENTY ODD SECONDS!

I MUST HAVE FIRED-OFF ALMOST HUNDRED ML OF MY BOILING SPERMS IN THE WHITE-THICK-STICKY SEMEN INSIDE HER FERTILE WOMB! EACH SPORADIC EJACULATION BOUNCING OFF HER WOMB LIKE CANNON BALLS!

We held each other closely, lips locked and tongues entwined in a passionate kiss, each simply overcome by the force of what we were feeling. After the frenzy, both our orgasms began subsiding gradually. Emptying myself into her womb, I literally collapsed on top of her.

We regained our breath after a very long time. I withdrew my huge penis from her saturated vagina. Though I had totally and completely ejaculated myself into her womb, amazingly, my penis was still semi-erect!

As it came out of her unwilling vagina, huge volumes of semen secretions flew out of her gapping vaginal lips. She immediately clasped her vaginal lips not to let go my potent semen drip out of her saturated cavity. She was still panting from the recent past experience. I stoop down to kiss on the tip of her sharp nose lovingly. She giggled like a baby and cuddled into me with all her love and feeling.

She hugged me and said, "I can count the best of my sexual encounters either with you and Satish till date. Trust me this one will be definitely among the top five!"

I told while kissing her on the side of her neck, "We still have hours to go. Don't judge things so early. You might get disappointed later on for your earlier misjudgment!"

She said with a cute smile on her enigmatic face, "In that case I would love to give misjudgments every time we are into a rendezvous!"

I chuckled, "Do you know how much time we have spend on our love session this time?"

She said, "No idea absolutely. But I guess it was pretty long!"

"Yes. Quite long. Close to a record two hours!!" I confirmed.

"Two Hours?" There was a surprise element in her voice.

"Yeah. Two hours. A Record in itself!"

"Ranjan!"

"Yes Ritu!"

"Don't you think Records are meant to be Broken!" There was a prank in her voice and spark in her eyes.

"So, we intend to break this record?" I reconfirmed.

"Of course 'YES' ... To set records is greatest; but to break records is the latest! And I want to flow with the time to make record... Then break... Then make and break... And the game continues!" Ritu spoke like a insatiable whore!

"In that case... My dear lady... I can't 'BED' you!" I said sarcastically.

"Why?"

"The 'BED' might break! With all the prolong encounters!"

"Hhhaaaaaa... Sooo mean!"

"Listen to me carefully! I can't 'BED' you! But can definitely... 'FLOOR' you!"

"You dirty and filthy chap..." Ritu screamed at the top of her voice!

"What happened? The outcome is important; not the avenues!" I said and then asked, "Now tell me when you want the record to be broken? Sooner or later?"

"Sooner is Better!" Ritu giggled as blurred out.

"That is quite exciting and encouraging"

"But before that both of us need some health drinks and rest to build up the lost stamina."

"In that case you go to the Master Bedroom and I will join you shortly with two mugs full of your favourite energy drinks."

"OK I shall be waiting for you. Come soon." Saying so Ritu got up, turned around, and moved towards the master bedroom jiggling her butt cheeks alluringly! As I watched her from behind! Really a mysterious woman!