Plumpy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't complain when my penis brushed past her dense public hair over the fleshy outer labia. Rather giggled like a 9th standard pig-tailed school girl indulging in first time fellatio.

In another occasion my already hard and aching cock slipped between her thundering thighs; rubbing its length against her juicy labial lips; that was when she used her hands to adjust it away from her vaginal opening; rather adjusting it inside of her; much to my dismay and desperation.

She was in a mood to play and was playing it around to perfection and heart content. It was probably her way of showing love and domination at the same time. Her activities of today; left me to re-consider my sexual approach to her a bit differently; knowing fully well that there was an innocent and naughty kid inside Ritu's voluptuous body. Which was caged for quite some time and just got released under my supervision!

The hornier I was getting... The harder I was trying... To pin her down... And nail her with my hissing serpent!

But she remained absolutely calm and notoriously cool... With all her jovialness and jolly activities... She was gently avoiding... Any attempt on my part... Trying to mount her... In the kitchen... On the standing position.

"You aren't going to give up? Are you?" She said jokingly; while blushing profusely like a 18 year old virgin about to lose her long cherished virginity to an 'Alpha-Male'!.

"Oh Ritu please," I pleaded literally dragging and pushing her naked back on to the huge four-door refrigerator.

She looked up and into my eyes... As her mind raced to find a solution.

"You want a quickie before a shower?" She finally asked while scanning my eager face and scaling my desperation.

"Yes," All that I could reply at that moment of a time.

Hesitantly she spoke while dropping her gaze, "Alright. I'll let you put it in my bum. Will that be okay for you to start with?"

Who am I to say 'NO'...? When I'm getting the novelty of the desserts... At the beginning of the buffet dinner? Ritu either probably did not know; or might have grossly under-estimated my liking, passion and craving for 'Anal-Sex'!

I can live without food; but not without 'Anal-Sex'! Sangeeta - my wife knew it pretty well and very reluctantly allows me to have 'Anal-Six' ONLY once in a week. That too not more than five to six minutes. She was not a great fan or ambassador of 'Anal-Sex' like Ritu turned out to be! The first time Ritu had it with me in last December in 'Pinjour-Garden-Resorts', Chandigarh.

After that she literally fell in love with 'Anal-Sex'! Even if it's a quickie some time either at her place or at our place; she would insist for at least a digital stimulation of her ever-tight and ever-ready ass-hole!

I grinned cheek to cheek... Though tried my best to control my enthusiasm.

Before she could realize it... I turned her around... On the granite platform... Bending her body... At a virtual ninety degree... And put my hands... On her opulent butt-cheeks... Prying open the delicate cheeks... To snatch a look of her dark puckered hole... Amidst her fair and fleshy butt-cheeks!

"Wait," She almost screamed.

Reluctantly I let go of her fleshy buttocks... Almost instantly missing their warmth on my groin area.

She pried open her robust thighs to a comfortable angle... As she tried to reposition herself... On the pitch-black granite slab... What a deadly contrast that was... Black granite and fair skin... A class apart in visual delight...

She put her elbows on the granite platform... And held her face in-between the palms... Holding her face like that... She looked at the blank tiled wall... Of the kitchen... To avoid direct eye contact... And then with a husky voice... She instructed me,

"First I want you to insert just a well greased finger into me. Well lubricate my small and tight sphincter hole. Otherwise it will be hard for you to perform penetration without proper lubrication of my tiny wrinkled brown hole. Once you get a feel for how gentle you will need to be, we can try it with your cock in due course. Hope that is fine with you?"

I nodded and slowly pulled open her massive ass-cheeks with both my hands. As the delicate masses pulled apart along the ass-crack, I could see a thin stretch of fury hair emerging from the beginning of her ass-crack had gradually gone down her starfish butt-hole creating a denser and longer bushy patch.

The dark and wavy hair was in abundance on and around the butt-hole and inside of her butt-cheeks. But was conspicuously absent on the perineum area, before giving rise to a thick jungle visible from the base of her pubic zone. I was so much engrossed looking and enjoying her erroneous zone that, when she said,

"Okay now the next thing, I intend you to locate my anus with the help of your fingers before you proceed further." She said trying to avoid any eye contact with me.

I stooped down in a kneel-down position and said, "Can you please hold your plumpy ass-cheeks for me, so that I can induce the next course of action."

She complied with my request and removed her elbows from the granite slab. Now her face was on the slab, with the right cheek on it, and she moved her hands along with mine to hold her ass-cheeks open as I did.

"Is this okay for you?" She asked, but her voice trailed as I put my index finger along the outer rim of her puckered sphincter muscles.

"Uuummmmmm..." She moaned.

"What happened?" I enquired.

"It's ticklish..." She said amidst mild giggle.

I opened the cap of the K-Y Jelly and took a liberal quantity in my hand to apply on and in her anal opening; but not before planting a few love kisses and a couple of love bites inside of her inner ass-cheeks.

"Ooouuuuccccchhhhhh!" She quivered.

"Did I hurt you?" I pondered.

"No. But you know what you are doing - to me and my body. So no need to play innocent." She shot back while looking on to my half visible face. Because the other half was well embedded inside her fleshy delicacy.

As I started applying the K-Y Jelly on and around her anal hole, she gasped with deep in-take of breath, as my fingers accidentally came in contact with the base of her soft and hairy labial lips. My eager fingers searched for the opening as I (mistakenly?) allowed it to slip into her rather wet and warm vagina.

"That's my vagina silly," She cooed with a false frown forcing my hand to first stop and then to pull out of her nether lips rather reluctantly.

"Getting confused?" She said while slapping my forearm with tease.

"Blame it on you. Who asked you to be so desirable?" I snapped back, "I get lost in your voluptuousness."

"Unless My assets are at par with your liking, or exceed your expectation, why the hell on earth, would you have a soft corner for me?" Ritu said as a matter of fact tone, "I would have been like any other Tom - Dirk - Henry. Common woman with common assets. Just to look at. Not at all desirable. Isn't it?" She was blunt enough to pull a cord in my heart.

I was quite. Not knowing what to say or reply.

But she was quick to question, "Do you know one thing Ranjan?"

"What?"

"The true path to between the legs of a woman... Starts with her heart! If you can conquer her heart... You can easily capture her body... Never mind how difficult she might behave... But if you are true to your own self of pleasing and wooing her... She got to fall in for you... Soon if not sooner!"

"Is it applicable to me too?" I quizzed, knowing fairly well what would be her reply.

"Why? Would you like to hear your own praise? That too from my mouth?" Ritu asked as she was reading my mind through my face, "I wish Satish would have been half as nice as you are to me?" She said with a look of countless emotions.

"Why? As far as I know, he treats you extremely well. Almost like a queen!" I blurred out.

"That's what the problem is! Treated like a queen has its own rewards. But sometime the queen too deserved to be treated like a whore! Particularly on bed! Many a time she would love to be treated like a whore! To be captured, over-powered, dominated, disciplined and honestly mauled, sucked and fucked like a 'Cheap-Cum-Slut'!" She said as if poured her heart out.

First time. First time ever Ritu spoke to me like that. It was her suppressed desire to be dominated. To be disciplined. To be treated like a 'Cheap-Whore'!

I remembered our prolong act of sex-filled encounter at the 'Pinjour-Garden-Resorts', Chandigarh.

Though not necessarily I was an 'Alpha-Man' there and then; but I did my share of dominance and persistence, which now I realised - she liked very much!

That was a 'CLUE'!

I supposed.

Ritu had directly or indirectly shared with me.

She wanted to be dominated in the sexual encounters.

For a voluptuous woman of her magnitude, any 'Alpha-Male' including me would love to dominate her to the fullest.

Only a bit of hint was needed.

And thanks to the nick of the moment, that Ritu had so explicitly said that without an iota of doubt in mind.

'No Problem - Ritu' I Said To Myself, 'You Will Find An All New Me... From Now On Wards' I promise myself to give ultimate pleasure to my woman keeping intact her ulterior motives!

******

CHAPTER: 19 - When The Start Is With Anal... Where Would It End?

Ritu tried to hold my arm... In a way she intended to guide it... Further back until my finger... Made contact with her anal opening.

She then said in a sublime tone, "Grease my butt-hole well with the jelly, before you intend to capture it. And yes, don't forget to lubricate your long and thick 'Mean-Machine' equally well".

I did not reply to her apprehensive dictum; but complied more than she either expected or anticipated. I profusely applied the K-Y Jelly around her butt-hole, before plunging in my thick point finger into the wrinkled brown hole. As it went in up to the first knuckle, she whimpered to my unaccepted assault.

Without a break I continued with the inward pressure and within no time my finger was in up to the second knuckle. And finally the third knuckle - and that was the brim! She wriggled her mighty ass to my assault.

"Aaahhhhhh... Uuummmmmm... Ooohhhhhh..." She grunted in a controlled tone.

"No need to be reserved. If you like it - then express it. You've full right and liberty to enjoy and express your feelings to the fullest." I didn't say that, rather demanded it from her in an authoritative tone.

"Oooiiiieeeee... Maaaaaa... Mmaaaammmaaaaaa..." She yelled in a hyper sensitive voice.

"That's it. I like it Babeee... Be open. Be yourself. Be original." I said, "Never ever suppress your feelings. I want you to be more 'V-O-C-A-L'! And I mean it!"

"Oooiiiieeeee..." She for the first time talked to me in a Punjabi accent.

"Ahha! That's it! I liked the Punjabi accent in your husky voice. Be vociferous to the level of ferocious. Be prolific to the level of specific. I would love to hear the dirty Punjabi slangs from your cute and sexy mouth!"

"You want to spoil me?" Was her short and crispy question.

"That I've already achieved the day I took away your 'Anal Virginity' in the 'Pinjour-Garden-Resort' on 23rd December last year. Now my idea is to..." I purposefully paused for a moment.

"Your idea is to... 'WHAT'?" Countered Ritu.

Her voice trailed as I pushed in my middle finger along with the point finger into her awfully tight butt-hole.

"Aaahhhhhh... What are you doing?" She mewed.

"Completing my unspoken and unfinished sentence with some reality of action!" I said with a trump in my voice.

I slipped in my second finger too, deep into her back-hole... In the same good old technique of knuckle by knuckle to the hilt.

As I was manipulating her tight near virgin butt-hole with my two fingers of right hand... I managed to take a generous amount of jelly in the left hand with the help of Ritu... To apply on my throbbing cock.

"That's it," She said with a slight smile; as she observed my action with intensity.

Two of my fingers were busy dilating her back-door... As I gently put my thumb on her outer sphincter... And gently caressed the puckered opening... Causing her to blush slightly to my multifarious activity...

"Are you ready?" I asked

"More than ever! Time to push it in darling!" She said looking directly into my eyes.

All excited... I began to push my eager fingers into her anus... And started finger fucking her... Very rapidly for a few times...

Then slowly I replaced my fingers.. And put the pink mushroom head... On her wrinkled anal-hole... It was all together a different feeling... To be experienced by both of us... After a pretty long time...

The outer ring of her sphincter was harder... Than I had anticipated earlier... And all my attempts seemed to fail... And I struggled to get even the tip of it... Passed into or through the opening... Of her awfully small and incredibly tight butt hole...

All labour lost.

All hard work in vain.

I felt desperately cheated.

That was when she came to my rescue. Not before teasing to me to virtual death! She giggled at my desperation with a snobbish smile and made a face with wrinkled forehead and furrowed eye-brows.

Then she gradually and gently relaxed her sphincter muscle allowing me to make some head way. But not in the easiest of the way, as I was anticipating. I could guess, she intended to play along. So, I too threw in myself into the game. I removed my cock knob and put in my thumb.

"Ouch!" She yelped as my finger struggled to slip in.

"Does it hurt?" I asked.

"Not as much as when your cock will invade my tight little orifice." She said biting her luscious lower lip.

She grunted and tried to claw the granite platform with her freshly enamelled long nails; as my thumb eased its way into her all the way.

"Being a woman... One eventually gets used to such assault and intrusion." She said in a toxic tone mixed with pain and pleasure.

Clenching her teeth and shutting her eyes, she waited for me to complete the final push.

"Is it because women are more tolerant to pain in comparison to men?" I asked finger fucking her in a rhythmic way.

"That is one way of looking at it. But what is more important is women in general intend to bear all the pain for someone whom they love dearly and nearly." She said as she started stroking my crew-cut hair with her delicate finger tips; while twisting her fleshy body to a favourable angle.

"Wow my love that's something I'll remember all the time. But, now your butt-hole feels sooo wonderful as it clinches and swallows my thumb! I'm all eager to feel how wonderful it would be when I put my cock there in!" I said seeing her finally relaxing a bit.

She laughed at my excited and childlike enthusiasm before continuing with her instructions.

"You can move your thumb in and around to explore the delicate inner walls if you like to indulge in, you might feel my muscles contracting around your thumb now and then, that is because I love to squeeze in the sphincter muscles as and when a foreign body intended to intrude in!" She said with a tinge of excitement and with her other hand she was exploring her pussy lips out of sheer excitement..

She expertly manipulated the muscles of her rectum so as to give me a pleasure like never before, and to be honest it was a strange but exquisite feeling of pure sensations inside her wet and warm anal passage.

With my free hand I massaged her creamy buttocks kneading their spongy flesh fervently.

She sighed enjoying the feeling of her buttocks being massaged.

"Okay, now pull out your thumb gently," She said raising herself slightly.

Amazingly my finger slipped out causing her no discomfort as I pulled out, but I heard her gasp as it popped out.

"How was that," She asked excitedly looking at me.

"Amazing," I managed to purr while literally avoiding choking out.

"Ready for part two my big lover boy," She asked teasingly as I nodded.

"In which way?" Was my interrogation in a very excited way.

"Which way you desired it the most?" She asked sarcastically.

"I won't say..."

"Then?"

"...Wait until I show it to you!"

******

Taking out the K-Y Jelly she instructed me to apply it liberally around my erect shaft.

That was probably the third round of action of the Jelly we have indulged in.

I watched, as she herself dipped a finger into the K-Y Jelly taking a generous portion of it. Delicately she worked her finger, spreading the K-Y Jelly around and into her anus.

She then strategically moved her voluptuous body, in consequent effect got me into position upright behind her opulent posterior, so that my painfully erect and throbbing cock was exactly aligned along with the furrow of her dark, long and hairy ass-crack.

Then she extended her hand and took control of my long and strong cock in her left hand as if changing the manual gear of a 'Four-Wheel-Drive'! In a gradual process she peeled back the foreskin and placed the tip of my all engorged pink-n-purple mushroom head of the massive erect penis against her tiny anal opening.

******

CHAPTER: 20 - It Was Worth Waiting For And Horsing Around!

She looked away, weather to hide the pain of her anal-hole or the pleasure of her facial expressions, I could not gauge or guess at that moment of a time.

I was too pre-occupied with pure lust and greed as I relished the feeling of her tiny wrinkled brown hole against the tip my excited and throbbing penis.

"Be gentle," She said biting her lips.

I nodded and began pushing into her, hearing her grunt as the head of my penis stretched her anus.

"Oh My God!" She gasped.

I could see tears forming around her eyes, and her look transformed to glistening, as my mast-member pushed through the tight-ring of her outer sphincter muscles.

Soon the entire head of my penis was inside her, excepting the outer most rims. It was creating the illusion of a bulbous head. Many a time my dear wife Sangeeta too find it difficult to accommodate my mammoth girth inside her tiny orifice, unless otherwise we indulge in a prolong foreplay.

So I could jolly-well imagine the precarious condition Ritu was into. But, she being a brave and adventurous woman always craved for more.

"You want me to stop," I asked.

"As if you'll stop now; if I say you so!" She snubbed me with a playful and painful smile at the very same time. What a devastating expression that was!

"Well, if required - I can pull it out - momentarily." I reluctantly offered her a temporary solution.

She shook her head to say no and prodded me to continue as she sobbed softly.

"Does it hurt that bad?" I asked in a voice of concern.

"No sweetheart it's just an emotional thing for a woman," She said rubbing away the tears, and slowly thrust her posterior so that my mushroom head knob could push into her warm cavity.

"Can I go all the way," I asked wondering her reply.

She nodded with a faint smile, gauging my desperation.

I pushed further, hearing her moan in pain and pleasure... As my penis relentlessly inched its way deeper and deeper into her tight orifice.

Soon I had the entire length of my shaft buried deep inside her to the hilt!

She sighed.

But her breathing was very hard, heavy and harsh. I was really afraid that if she continued to breathe like that for some more time, she might even get into hyperventilate situation!

To make her calm down, I stroked her hair and kissed her cheeks in a calculative way to divert her attention being filled with a cock, which was double the length and much thicker in girth than her beloved husband's.

She looked at me. Her eyes were half closed, consumed with lust. Droplets of sweat had covered her entire beautiful face. Her face was flushed with an unknown desire of extreme passion.