Points of Convergence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not lately," she clarified.

"Not lately, huh," he replied.

Jim felt a rush and rammed his long prick in harder this time, then continued pumping firmly and rapidly. He reached under and started rubbing Margaret's clit. After several minutes of pounding, she tensed up and let out a yell as she came. At the same moment Jim let loose and filled his wife with cum.

"That will have to hold you for now, my little cock shopper," he laughed.

It was a few days later when Ann Thornton spotted Margaret in her front yard. Ann told her son Peter it was time to go out and play. He pedaled his toy car as his mom led them over to meet the new neighbor.

Margaret dropped the branches she had collected as Ann walked up. The yard was nice but needed some tidying up. Jim was at the garden store getting the tools they would need today, and in the future, now that they were in a house instead of a condo.

"Hello, new neighbor," said Ann as she stepped up to Margaret. "I noticed you had moved in the other day. I thought I would give you a chance to settle before stopping by."

"Thanks, some progress has been made. I'm Margaret," she said as she pulled off her work glove and extended her hand.

Ann took her hand and introduced herself. She resisted the temptation to pull the woman into a hug. Margaret's breasts were even more compelling up close. She glanced at them briefly and wondered if her new neighbor noticed.

"I would introduce my husband, but he is out of town peddling his meat," continued Ann. "He supplies steaks and such to restaurants and butcher shops around the country."

"Got it. Interesting way of putting that," said Margaret.

"I know, he hates when I introduce him that way. Well, depending on to whom he is being introduced, of course."

"That's funny. My husband, Jim, is at the store buying some gardening tools. We were in a condo so had little use for shovels and such."

"I'd love to meet him."

They said their goodbyes so Ann could take Peter down to the park.

*****

The Principal, Roy Watkins, chose the two teachers for the task of following the student couple because he knew they were having their own affair. The school counselor had advised him of their illicit activity after spotting them going at it in one of the science classrooms. The two of them, principal and counselor found this fortuitous. If the pair were successful in tracking and documenting the on-premises sexual activity of the two teenagers, the teachers could prove useful in his plans to use the information.

Several days later his instincts proved correct as his watchers reported their success. If they thought that was the end of the job they had been ordered to do, they found out quickly that they were wrong when they reported to the principal.

"Thanks to both of you for taking care of this. I'll need this memory card. Here is a replacement," Principal Roy Watkins opened. "Now, please explain what happened so I can handle this with the parents."

"Well, we found them in the theatre department where some of the extra sets are kept," said Paul.

"Were they already at it, or did you have to wait?"

Paul and Gloria looked at each other before Paul answered. They had wondered why they were picked for this assignment, to get the goods on two students screwing on school property. It took a couple of days to figure it out, but now they guessed that their own in-school transgression had come to their boss' attention. The question hanging over them was, what is he going to do with the knowledge?

"Well?"

"They had already started. We caught them in the act, so to speak," answered Paul.

Roy Watkins leaned back in his chair.

"Continue," he said.

"Continue? Well, as you can see in the photos, they were already engaged in a sex act on school property."

"Yes," Roy came back, "but I need more than just a couple of photos before I call their parents in, don't I?"

Realizing that Paul was going to prolong the inevitable to no good purpose, Gloria jumped in.

"The first photo was taken less than 30 seconds after we found them. As you can see, she had removed her shirt, his pants were open and she was pulling on his penis. She squatted down in front of him and took his penis into her mouth."

"I see you got a picture of that, very good. Please continue."

"She began to perform fellatio on him, which we observed and documented in the photos. He reached down and began to play with her breasts. She then put her hand beneath her skirt and appeared to be masturbating. We were not sure how much evidence you would need, so we let them continue."

Roy asked, "And after the fellatio, what next?"

"This went on for a few minutes when Tim lifted Susan up, kissed her, then turned her around, pushed her forward and raised her skirt."

"Do we have a picture of that?" asked Roy.

"Yes, I believe we do," said Paul.

"Ooh, now that is interesting," said Roy as he looked at the image. "You didn't mention that it shows his dick entering Susan."

Gloria was struck by the less professional tenor of Roy.

"I didn't see a need," she said.

"Ha, I think Tim saw a need and moved to fill it with that dick of his. I assume they started to fuck," said Roy as he leaned forward and stared right at Gloria.

Paul and Gloria were stunned.

"Yes, they started to have intercourse," said Paul.

Principal Watkins leaned back again and pondered for a moment. He looked at each of them in turn with a bemused expression on his face.

"Is that what you two were doing a month ago, having intercourse, or were you fucking? I need to know you know the difference if I am going to rely on you as my key presenters at the parent meeting," said Roy. "My guess is that you know the difference and will be able to demonstrate that you do when the time comes. Now let's cut the bullshit and move on or we'll be here all night. Tell me what happened next."

Paul and Gloria completed the story of what they had seen between the two students. When they were done, Roy outlined his plan of action for the parent meeting. Paul and Gloria were stunned again. With their jobs and public reputations on the line, they felt trapped.

"Look," Roy said. "You can look at this negatively and dwell on the fact that you were caught and I am manipulating the situation to force you into something, or you can take a broader, more enjoyable view of this and open yourselves to a good deal of fun and games. This can be a very interesting school. You just need to take advantage of your opportunities."

"It is hard to see the fun in something when you are forced into it," said Paul.

Roy laid his arms on the desk with his palms up.

"You like sex, right? This is simply a case of broadening your horizons. One of the parties to this, not me, needs my idea to work out. You can think of it as a humanitarian gesture, if that helps," he said, smiling. "How bad can it be?"

Paul and Gloria looked at each other and asked Roy if they could have a moment to discuss Roy's plan. Roy agreed to step out of the office for a couple of minutes to get a coffee.

"This is crazy," said Paul. "I am beginning to wonder what goes on here that we are missing."

"Or missing out on," replied Gloria.

"What?"

"There is more to this than you and me and Tim and Susan," she said. "People here are having sex. In a way, we are being invited to join them. I think it involves Roy, faculty, parents, and possibly students."

"Are you serious? What do you think we should do?"

"Well, I like the job, the pay is good, the town is good, and this might be an interesting fringe benefit," she smiled.

"Am I not enough for you?" asked Paul, a bit surprised by her rationale. He was not wounded, just surprised.

"Paul, dear, we haven't reached that point yet. It is not as if we were dating exclusively. Roy was right, after all, we were caught fucking, not making love."

Roy returned and Paul and Gloria agreed to help present the case at the parents' meeting.

Tim's mother answered the phone, recognizing the school's main number.

"Hello," she said.

"There's been another incident with your son," Roy Watkins began without preamble. "Something much more serious."

Melanie recognized his voice.

"What happened?" she asked.

"He and his girlfriend were caught in the act, so to speak."

There was a pause on both ends.

"I see," she finally said.

"If anything, this must be treated more seriously than the last incident," he continued.

"I see."

"I assume you are prepared to take care of the situation again."

There was another pause.

"Yes," she acknowledged.

"There will be a complication this time. I intend to meet with the parents of both of the guilty parties at the same time, to expedite matters," he explained.

"Are you saying what I think you are saying?" she asked skeptically.

"I am. And I will be counting on your assistance," he said.

The gears turned in her head as she pondered his revelation.

"My husband, and Susan's parents, too?" she sought clarification.

"That is the plan. Along with the two teachers involved," he told her.

"That is quite a big group. And we are talking about trying to solve this the same way as the last time?" she asked.

"Yes, exactly."

"You are confident you can pull this off?"

"We will be ready on our end," he assured her.

"My husband does not know about last time. But I do not think that is a big hurdle, if you present things effectively. It might be good on this end to put things out in the open," she said.

"Then you agree?"

"I agree," she replied.

The conversation continued for a few more minutes, ending when Melanie heard her son come through the door.

"Bill, I took advantage of you being in town for a couple of days and invited the new neighbors over for burgers tonight," Ann called out to her husband.

"The neighbors I'm thinking about?"

"The ones we watched moving in, yes," she confirmed.

"Yes, watched moving in, right."

He entered the kitchen to find her preparing for the meal. She told him he was in charge of the grill.

"Have you met both of them?" he asked.

"Yes, a couple of times now, at least in passing. They seem nice."

"Good, I'm glad you didn't invite assholes."

The Nealls walked over a half hour later. T-shirts and shorts were the rule for the evening. Ann had made sure they understood dress was casual. The well-built neighbor's t-shirt clung tightly to her shapely figure. Ann approved.

This time, as the hostess, Ann decided it was appropriate to greet her guests with enthusiastic hugs. She stepped up to Margaret first, wrapping her arms around the auburn beauty. She was pleased when Margaret responded in kind.

The two women were the same height. Ann thrilled at the chance to press into her neighbor's ample chest. The thrill was enhanced when she pulled away and saw Margaret's nipples pushing against the fabric of the snug t-shirt.

Ann turned and latched onto Jim. This time her hands wandered around his back, enjoying the feeling of the younger man's firmness. His response was more tentative than his wife's at first, but when Ann began to rub his back, he hugged his neighbor tighter.

"It's so nice you could come," said his hostess.

Bill settled for warm handshakes with his guests, not because he did not want to feel Margaret's impressive mounds against his chest, he felt it best for the man to take things slower.

The conversation was pleasant and Peter, the Thornton's three-year-old, was entertaining. Margaret was struck by how much touching Ann did. It seemed she was constantly holding an arm, stroking a shoulder or laying her hand on a leg. Everyone got the touchy-feely treatment.

"No kidding, you are both accountants?" exclaimed Bill. "I didn't think that profession accepted people who look as good as you two."

Margaret cracked up. Jim smiled.

"There's a quota. I can't tell you how often people refuse, refuse to believe Margaret is an accountant. It's crazy," said Jim.

"And neither one of us wears glasses," said Margaret.

"I can see the admissions board now: Only one sexy female per incoming class. Those are not the figures we are focused on," Bill said in his best stentorian voice.

"And no men who have entered a gym," added Jim's wife.

"At least one made it," Ann corrected, staring intently at her studly neighbor.

She then turned to Margaret and they clinked beer bottles.

Peter eventually made it known that he was ready to crash. The Nealls said their goodbyes and made the short walk home. It had been a fun Thursday evening.

*****

The meeting was scheduled for Thursday evening because there were no after school functions requiring Roy's attendance. He had Paul and Gloria wait in the lounge while he greeted the parents of Tim and Susan. For the purposes of this meeting, he asked the two teachers to dress in shorts and shirts similar to those worn by the students they had followed.

Derek and Melanie Heileman, Tim's parents, were the first to arrive. Roy greeted them rather formally, in keeping with what they were told was a serious matter. He offered them something to drink and both chose water. He reached into his office fridge and handed each a bottle.

Both had been able to stop at home and had changed into more casual clothes, she into a floral print golf skirt and pink top, and he in casual slacks and a red polo shirt. Her top was sleeveless with a zipper front, which she wore more open than was perhaps necessary. Derek always enjoyed a little view of the cleavage formed by her melon-sized breasts. He didn't even think to question her going braless to a meeting with their son's Principal.

Pamela Landry, Susan's mother, arrived a few minutes later, having been stuck in traffic coming from work. She wore a blue silk blouse and a gray skirt that ended just above the knee. She had the same honey-blond hair as her daughter, cut to shoulder length. As usual, she would be forced to handle a school related issue on her own with her husband in Canada on business. Getting out of her work clothes might have been nice but she figured that, as in business, showing off her long, tanned legs may be a good thing.

Roy sat down at his desk. Melanie Heileman sat in a chair across from him to his right and Pamela Landry took a chair to his left. Derek elected to stand next his wife at her right shoulder. Roy began the meeting.

"I regret that we are forced to get together under these circumstances. Unfortunately, Tim and Susan have engaged in a serious breach of school rules. The breach is serious enough to warrant expulsion and, at this point in the year, jeopardizes their chance to graduate with their class."

Melanie gasped, "What could they have done?"

"Yes, what could they have done?" seconded Derek. "They are both very good students."

"They also are normal healthy teenagers," said Roy.

"Meaning what?" asked Pamela.

"Teenagers often get excited and get ideas, which they act on without fully considering the consequences. Rules are in place to set boundaries but are forgotten in the heat of the moment. I am then forced to deal with these matters in the interest of the entire school population."

"What are we talking about here, hazing?" asked Derek.

"That can't be," said Pamela, glancing up at Derek. "We are well into the semester, not at the beginning of some activity."

"Correct, it is not hazing"

"Did they get into a fight with somebody?" Derek asked.

"No, you might say their actions fall on the other end of the spectrum," said Roy.

"Please explain," said Melanie, trying to stay calm.

Roy hit a button on his phone and said, "Please come in here." As Paul and Gloria entered, Roy turned to the parents. "I thought a demonstration might make things clearer. These two teachers discovered the students' transgression and have volunteered to report their findings. Paul and Gloria, please tell these folks where you found Tim and Susan."

Paul looked at Gloria, who spoke up first.

"We found them in the theater department behind some of the old sets," she said.

"And how were they dressed?" Roy asked.

Gloria continued. "Much as we are now, at the beginning."

"At the beginning?" asked Pamela Landry. "What does that mean?"

"They didn't stay that way," said Roy. "Paul and Gloria, please demonstrate what you witnessed."

Paul and Gloria turned to face each other. The brunette teacher tilted her face up and they began to kiss. It started out slowly then became more heated, with mouths open and tongues dancing between them. The three parents watched and wondered. Roy looked at their reactions. As expected, Derek and Pamela looked puzzled, with furrowed brows. Melanie's expression was more of a blank stare.

Paul began to run his right hand down along Gloria's hip and around to cup her ass. Gloria stroked his arm and moaned encouragement.

"Is this really necessary?" asked Derek.

"I think it is," replied Roy. "Continue, Paul and Gloria, show them what you witnessed next."

Gloria moved her hands between them and started to work on Paul's belt and undo the button on his shorts. As she did this, Paul squeezed her ass with his right hand and grabbed her by the hair with his left. Gloria slowly pulled down his zipper, smiling up at him as they broke their kiss. As she reached in to fish out his cock, Pamela gasped.

"What in the world is going on here?"

"This is outrageous," said Derek, starting to show some anger.

Paul turned to them. "This is what we witnessed. We feel this is the best way to convey the magnitude of the shock we experienced when we discovered Tim and Susan."

Roy was impressed by Paul's initiative. He knew he was reluctant to participate in this demonstration, but guessed that, like most men, things change when some hot babe starts yanking on your Johnson.

The real moment of truth had arrived. Gloria reached in and pulled Paul's hard cock out into the open. Pamela gasped again. She and Melanie noticed it was a nice size. Pamela involuntarily bit her lower lip while Melanie ran her tongue across her lips and her hand through her brown hair, hoping Derek did not notice. Paul put his right hand on Gloria's shoulder and pressed downward. Gloria began to sink to her knees in front of him.

The three parents stared. Gloria opened her mouth. Her pouty lips, with their red lipstick, seemed to form a perfect circle when she wrapped them around the head of Paul's hard-on.

Pamela let out an "Oh, my."

Gloria slowly pulled back until her lips were barely touching the tip in a kiss. She then extended her tongue as far as it would go, flattened it along the underside of the shaft pointing at her and dragged it slowly along until tongue and cock were tip-to-tip. It was Paul's turn to moan in pleasure.

Two thirds of Paul's rod disappeared into Gloria's mouth as she moved her face forward very deliberately. The pace of her blowjob became steady as she drew back and moved forward, taking him in as far as she could. It was mesmerizing. It was just the effect Roy wanted.

Paul put his hand behind her head, as much to steady himself as to urge her to take him deeper. Melanie was the first to snap out of it.

"Are you saying our kids did this in school, in front of you?" Her tone was one of stunned quiet.

Gloria replied as she flicked her tongue around the fat helmet of Paul's dick.

"The technique may have been a bit different, but the act was the same."

"The technique?" asked Pamela.

"I'll show you," said Gloria, and she grabbed the rigid shaft in her fist and started pumping it as she moved her mouth more rapidly up and down.

Paul looked over at Derek and Melanie.

"Your son loved it. He kept urging Susan to jerk him faster."

"She likes sucking his big cock," added Gloria.

"Big cock?" said Pam, as if in a trance.