Points of Convergence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roy glanced at Gloria hoping she knew what to say next. She did not disappoint.

"Oh, yeah, I'm guessing he takes after his father. You have a big cock, don't you? I can see it in your wife's eyes."

Derek glanced away.

"Well ...I ..."

Melanie looked at the floor and broke into a small smile. Gloria pressed on as she continued to stroke Paul and lick the head of his dick. Pamela looked over at Derek, first at his face then at his crotch, wondering for a moment whether her daughter had lucked into some type of genetic jackpot.

"I would love to see it," said Gloria. "If it is as nice as your son's, I would love to suck it, just like Susan did for Tim."

"Oh no, that is not happening," said Derek. "This has gone on long enough."

He looked down at his wife, who did not meet his gaze.

Gloria stood and walked to Derek, stripping off her shirt as she approached. She took off her bra and hefted her big tits, stopping within a few inches of him.

"Susan sucked your son's big cock right in front of us. I want to do the same for you."

She traced a fingernail along the bulge in his pants.

"Do you want me to do it the way she did, or the way I do it?" she asked the boy's father.

Melanie swallowed hard. She wanted to speak but also wanted to see her husband's reaction. Pamela was the one who spoke.

"That's my daughter you are talking about," she exclaimed.

Paul moved to her placing his hard prick at face level.

"Susan is very good. She sucks cock like she was born to do it. Was she born to do it?" he said as he stared into Pamela's pale blue eyes.

"What are you implying?"

"That you like to suck cock," said Paul, "that you would love to suck cock right now. Why don't you show us why your daughter is so good at it? You two look so much alike. You have the same perfect, wide mouth with those wonderfully full lips. You were genetically engineered to suck cock."

He inched closer, and placed his cockhead at her lips. He moved ever so slightly to smear a bit of pre-cum over the pink gloss that was already there. Susan's mother did not move, except to roll her lips together as if evening out her lipstick. She slowly ran her tongue around her lips. Paul was right.

Gloria continued her assault on Derek, now rubbing her hand up and down his growing erection as she pressed her firm 27-year-old tits into him and leaned in.

"That is a nice big cock you have, Mr. Heileman. Let me see it. Let me play with it," she said softly.

He was so much taller that she could almost wrap her boobs around his bulge without squatting down. She looked down into Melanie's beautiful brown eyes.

"Your wife wants to see you stick that big hunk of meat in my little mouth. She loves your fat dick and wants to see you pull it out. I can tell. Show me why she loves to fuck you. Pull it out so I can suck it."

As she tormented him, she held eye contact with his wife, then reached over with her hand and eased the zipper on Melanie's top down a few more inches to display more of her magnificent cleavage. She lightly danced her fingertips across the tops of her breasts. Melanie just stared at her. Her thick nipples hardened. Gloria turned back to Derek, grabbed his belt buckle and started working for her prize.

Somebody was going to have to grab her to stop her now. Blowing Paul in front of other people had her on fire and she wanted satisfaction. Her pussy was soaked and she wanted to be fucked.

Derek glanced at his wife expecting her to say something to stop this craziness, but Melanie did nothing but watch Gloria's hands undo his belt and practically rip open his pants. She yanked down his boxers and filled both hands with his raging cock. On one level he may have been wondering what in hell was going on, what kind of game was being played, but on the other level he was dying to grab this curvy, young woman and tear into her. His mind thought it was in control of the situation and his actions, his dick said otherwise. It was hard and long and sticking straight out like a vein-crossed tree branch.

"Susan's way," was all she said as she plunged her mouth onto his dick. Melanie reached out and took her husband's hand while staring at the

frenetic blowjob the young teacher was giving he husband. She placed his hand on her right tit and helped him squeeze. She unzipped and opened her top completely so her massive rack spilled out.

Melanie needed this to happen. Roy had set this scene for her benefit to take advantage of her husband's perpetual horniness and wandering eye. She loved Derek and loved fucking him, but the last time Tim had gotten into trouble, she had persuaded Roy Watkins to look the other way by fucking him in this very office. She was not proud of her solution and feared Derek would not forgive her, despite the need at the time. Melanie loved sex and enjoyed her fuck with Roy, and told him, when he called the house, that she would do it again to make the current trouble go away, but she wanted to make sure her husband was in no position to use it against her.

While Gloria swallowed Derek's pole, Paul reached out to stroke Pamela's perfectly coiffed blonde hair. He was horny as hell now. He had seen the daughter in action and was sure mom loved sucking cock just as much.

"Look at her attack that cock. That's how Susan does it. Isn't that the hottest thing you have ever seen? Are you that good?"

A flood of thoughts flashed through Mrs. Landry's brain. Of course, she was that good. Her husband knew it and had told her so. Hell, she was that good when she was her daughter's age. Gnawing at her was the suspicion that Evan, her husband, was making his own comparisons while on his business trip. She knew he liked sex, particularly blowjobs, too much to do without just because she was not there.

She had always been cautious because she was the one at home, the one in the community. Now she was presented with a situation that would allow her to satisfy her cravings without the risk of being branded a slut throughout the town. Nobody in this room was in a position to judge her. Suddenly it seemed fair and right that she should get hers. She grabbed the base of Paul's shaft in her right hand and looked him in the eye.

"You're about to find out," she told him as she ran her tongue from the base to the head.

Roy watched his scheme come together. Melanie had said she did not think her husband could resist sex. All they needed was to present him the opportunity and have Melanie avoid making him afraid to follow through. By taking Derek's hand and giving her assent, Roy's path to her pussy was clear.

Melanie knew Derek had fucked around occasionally. She partly blamed herself. She had made the mistake of mentioning his endowment to a couple of women at the tennis club. After that, whenever they were at a cocktail or pool party Derek never lacked for female attention.

Derek was mesmerized by Gloria's frantic blowjob. His wife knew him well. He did not stray often but rarely refused pussy when it was so available. And he rarely got it from a 27-year-old, and his son's teacher, no less.

Derek watched Gloria stroke and swallow his dick. His resistance to the situation and the buxom teacher disappeared. He mauled his wife's large, braless tits with his left hand, pinching the erect brown nipples. If she was not going to say anything to stop the little minx, then he was going to enjoy himself. He would worry about the whys and wherefores later.

"That's it. Give it to me the way Susan gave it to my son. You like sucking big cocks, don't you?"

"You bet I do," replied Gloria, popping her mouth off for an instant.

"You watched Susan sucking Tim and you wanted to be in her place, you little cock sucking teacher."

"You bet I did."

Pamela heard this and plunged her mouth onto Paul's prick. She cupped his balls with one hand and pulled her skirt up with the other. Once she worked it high enough, she drove her fingers into her pussy. Paul leaned over and started to pull her blouse out of her skirt.

Roy caught Melanie's eye and confirmed that it was now time to get involved, as planned. He rose and moved slowly around his desk. Gloria noticed this and recognized her cue to move on to the next level and get Derek to fuck her. The young teacher pulled her mouth off Derek's raging pole, stood up and leaned over the arm of Melanie's chair.

"Your wife wants to see you fuck my tight little cunt," she proclaimed as she stared lustfully at him.

She never let go of his cock. Derek looked at Melanie.

Melanie looked from Gloria's face to the hand on her husband's big dick then back to Derek.

"Fuck our son's teacher. Show her what I get at home all the time. Show her what those other wives in the neighborhood know. Show her what the men in our family can do. Let's see if she can handle it."

The now sex-crazed Mrs. Heileman had known she could solve her son's problem by fucking Roy Watkins. She was pretty damn sure she could get her husband into this position because she knew how horny he was all the time. If there was ever any doubt, she knew he could never resist that last compliment to his sexual prowess. He was going to pound that little bitch until she could not walk.

Roy stepped up beside Melanie and silently placed her left hand on the bulge in his pants. He had done the work setting this up, now Melanie was going to do the work of fishing his pecker out of his pants so he could finish the evening by fucking her again.

"Oh, baby, you were right. You have one tight pussy," Derek said as his prick parted her dripping labia and pressed into Gloria.

He started slowly. As he pulled out it was as if her entire vagina followed his cock, as if it never wanted to let go. The stud quickly built up his pace.

His wife had never openly acknowledged his fucking around, but now she seemed almost proud of the damage he could do with his cock. She marveled at the sight of Gloria's pussy lips clutching at it. She reveled in the way the teacher's body lurched and shook at each powerful thrust of her husband's muscular ass and pelvis. She loved the sound of his new lover grunting and gasping as she was drilled by Derek's massive shaft. God, he sure could fuck, she thought.

Melanie sat up and slid forward in her chair. She undid Roy's belt, undid the clasp of his pants and slowly slid his zipper down, never taking her eyes off her husband's cock driving into the young woman whose face was now right next to her own.

The little teacher with the tight cunt was getting the banging of her life and wanted her lover's wife to know how much she appreciated it. She turned her head, parted her lips and kissed Derek's wife, running her tongue into Melanie's, her student's mother's, mouth. Tim's mother responded like a lust crazed animal, clutching Gloria's hair to pull her tight. They broke the kiss, peered into each other's eyes momentarily and they each smiled briefly, as if they shared a secret.

The mother now turned her full attention to the task at hand, her left hand, to be specific. She pulled out Roy's stiff cock and started to suck.

Gloria turned her head to see Derek's face as he plunged the entire length in, then withdrew so just the head remained in her cunt, then rammed it in again.

"Oh my god, that is one great cock you have," she gasped as he seemed to force the air from her lungs with each stroke.

She loved to fuck and Paul was great, but Derek and his cock were from another planet. Perhaps she and Paul had stopped Susan and Tim too quickly after they snapped the photo of his penetration of the sexy senior. Now she wondered whether the son fucked as well as the father. The temptation to find out may prove impossible to resist as the school year progressed.

In the other chair, Pamela felt she had proven her cock sucking abilities and wanted to receive some pleasure. She leaned back and moved her hips to the edge of the chair.

"Paul, it's time you did the sucking. Eat me 'til I come, then fuck my wet puss."

Paul smiled and sat down in front of her. He flattened his tongue and ran it from her asshole to her clit. Pamela squealed in delight. He flicked and circled her clit. He turned his tongue into a miniature ramrod and stabbed it into her silky soft pussy. She was so wet her juices coated his face. He returned to her clit and pushed two fingers into her vagina, curling them upward, stroking and twisting. As her hips starting bucking up off the now sodden seat, he engulfed her labia and sucked hard on her clit.

"My fucking Christ, lick that clit, I'm coming!" she screamed.

Her husband had been gone for over two weeks, so her fuse was short.

Up to that moment, the moaning in the room was under control, as if everyone remembered they were in a school and needed to keep their voices down. Pamela ended that. Suddenly, voices rose and the talk got dirty.

"You wanted my hard cock, you slut teacher, so how do you like it? Tell me," Derek grunted at Gloria,

"I fucking love it," she swore back at him. "Harder. Pound me. You can't fuck me hard enough with that monster."

Melanie had stripped down while she blew Roy. He peeled off his suit and threw it across his desk. She stood and whispered in his ear.

"Now you get to shove that prick of yours into me again."

The hot wife leaned back onto the desk and pulled her knees up with her hands.

"Give me that fucking cock," she hissed. "I've been waiting for another chance and I want it right fucking now."

Derek heard her and looked up, surprised. Then smirked knowingly. He got pussy on the side from time-to-time. Sometimes he even felt guilty. Now he knew Melanie had done the same and there would be no more guilt. He watched Roy slowly push into his wife's wonderful twat and roared as he shoved harder into Gloria. Melanie groaned her satisfaction and reached down to spread her pussy lips and stare at Roy's prick sliding into her tunnel of lust. She threw her legs out in a wide vee. Her arms pressed her mountainous tits together, almost blocking her own view of her coupling with the school's horn-dog of a principal. He may be highly fucking unethical, but he was highly fucking effective at making her pussy happy. Right now, that was all she wanted.

"Well, wife, you seem to be a bit of a tramp," Derek called over to her.

"No more than you, honey," she replied and grunted as Roy rammed into her.

"How many times?" he asked.

"With Roy ... just the once," she answered. "But it was enough to make me want it again."

Derek picked Gloria up by the hips and carried her over so she could brace herself on the desk next to his wife's wet pussy.

"I want to see you take it. Give it to her, Roy. She worked hard to get it. Babe, I knew you liked to fuck, but I guess I never thought you needed it as bad as I do," he said.

"It's your fault, honey," she replied, haltingly because of the way Roy was fucking her and the way he filled her. "You made me love fucking."

"Like that cock?" her husband asked.

"Yes, I do. And I probably will again," she said as she turned to Roy's grinning face. "Sound good, Roy?"

"Anytime," he answered.

Gloria could not believe how hot their conversation made her. She stared at Roy's juice covered dick sliding in and out and had the sudden urge to lean and get a taste of the two of them. She swiped her tongue along his cock as it pulled out and let his hips push her face sideways until she was licking Melanie's clit.

"Oh, you wonderful girl," yelled Melanie. "Keep that up."

Gloria attacked Melanie's pussy now and Melanie screamed her delight. Her orgasm washed over her as she convulsed and shrieked.

"Oh ... my ...god! Fuck that's good. Fuck!"

Roy bellowed and shot his load into Melanie's pussy. He pulled out his dripping rod and Gloria swallowed it. She licked it, she rubbed it across her face, she wrapped her mouth around it again until she had cleaned off the last bit of come from Roy's and Melanie's fuck.

Melanie watched this then turned to her husband.

"I want her, Derek. Pull your cock out so she can get up here with me."

Derek looked at her like she was crazy. What was he supposed to do with his hard cock? He was not done. He looked down at it like it was some lost puppy.

Pamela came to the rescue.

After Paul finished licking her through her screaming orgasm, he had knelt in front of her and rammed his shaft into her beautiful box. He tore open her silk blouse and shoved her bra up so he could fill his hands with tit. She was not as busty as Melanie and Gloria, but she was a handful. Her breasts were perfect with small, dark areolae. The pebble-sized nipples were like little brown diamonds. Pamela decided she wanted more. Again, she thought of her husband and figured she deserved her fun, too. She wrapped her amazing, long legs around Paul and hooked her ankles together, urging his ass forward.

"Hey, Derek," she called across the room, "bring that big log of yours over here so I can suck it."

Derek turned and smiled. Her honey-blonde hair framed her face with its high, chiseled cheekbones. Her eyebrows were meticulously sculpted to frame her electric blue eyes. Her makeup was business-like yet sultry at the same time. Pamela was as hot as her daughter and he wanted her. He strode over to her chair and laid his prick on her shoulder.

She looked at it and her eyes got wide. It was as if a hooded cobra had suddenly appeared next to her. Even the slit in the massive head looked large.

"Ooh, that is impressive. Gloria was right."

She extended her long, slender tongue and probed the slit then opened wide and started sucking. She could discern the mixture of his pre-cum and Gloria's secretions. She forced it deep into her oral cavity until it lodged against the opening to her throat. Her tongue slithered back and forth along the underside of the huge intruder. The combined erotic taste of Derek and Gloria thrilled her.

"That's fantastic," he told her, and she wasn't even using her hands.

She circled her thumb and forefinger around the base as she popped her mouth off.

"I thought, after Gloria's imitation, you might want to find out about our own little family trait. I sure like yours."

She jammed him back into her warm, wet mouth and went to work. The tightness of her lips and the pulsing movements of her active tongue were like no oral sex he had ever experienced.

"Hmmm," she hummed as she bobbed her head back and forth along his cock.

Derek smiled at Paul, who was banging away at Pamela's twat.

"Paul, buddy, we have lucked our way into cock sucking heaven here."

"We sure have, Mr. Heileman," Paul laughed.

Paul was fucking Pamela Landry, a student's mother, while she sucked another parent's dick. Her perfect tits were moving like waves crashing on a beach. The formality amused Derek.

Over on the desk, Melanie and Gloria were in a sixty-nine. Gloria was cleaning Melanie's cunt now that Roy's cock had deposited its tasty syrup in it and she had free access. Melanie was returning the favor Gloria had bestowed earlier. She lapped like a cat drinking a bowl of milk, fluttering her tongue rapidly all over the tiny, pink pussy that hung above her head. Gloria yelped and convulsed. Melanie was a success in her first effort at eating pussy.

Derek again turned back to Paul. Watching his wife munching on Gloria got him hotter than he was already. He was pretty sure Melanie had never done that before and it sent a new rush of blood to his loins.

"Paul, go stick your dick in my wife's mouth. She's the only cocksucker you haven't had yet. I think I need to fuck Mrs. Landry."

He leered at Pam.

"You won't mind a different cock, will you, Pamela?"

"Not at all," she replied.

Paul moved over to where Melanie's head was hanging near the edge of the desk and offered his dick covered in Pam's cunt juice. Melanie smiled and took it in. He pressed forward to see how much she could take.