Policewoman to Gangsters Moll Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, give me more of that cock," groaned Lisa as Andy pumped her hard. Andy was no psychologist, but he reckoned that Lisa could well have been a secret slut - a part of her personality that had been hidden away, or that Lisa herself had intentionally suppressed. He wryly mused that the kidnapping and the conditioning may have set her free, in a way.

After four hours, both of them collapsed onto the bed, and slept a deep, restful sleep.

When Lisa awoke the following morning, Andy was nowhere to be seen. Lisa felt slightly hung over, and also confused,, unsure if last night had been a dream or reality. Suddenly, the TV in the room switched on, and that lovely octopus started to swirl across the screen...

Sometime later, Andy arrived back in blue-lit apartment. This, time he was not alone.

Opening the door to the bedroom, Andy walked in to see Lisa masturbating furiously and groaning sluttily. Andy grinned. He'd had an inkling that Lisa was a slut, but hadn't realized just how big of one.

"Linzi, meet Lisa," Andy said to his blonde, large-breasted companion. Linzi smiled at Lisa. "You have so much in common with Linzi, Lisa. She used to be a police officer too.". Linzi couldn't remember having been a police officer; she thought she had always been a topless model, but if Andy said she had, then she had. "Why don't you get to know each other?" Andy suggested to them both.

Linzi got onto the bed with Lisa and started to kiss her gently, then more passionately. Lisa was slow to react, but eventually she began to warm up. Her hands began to rove over Linzi's body. Linzi then pushed Lisa onto her back and kneeled between her legs. She started to lick. Andy grinned, and left them to it.

After two hours of girl-on-girl, Linzi needed a pick up. She went over the dresser and opened a drawer, taking out a mirror, a wand, and a packet of white powder. Cutting up the powder into four lines, Linzi offered Lisa the wand and held the mirror steady. Lisa looked at powder. Even in her aroused state she knew it was wrong, but she did it anyway. She snorted up the powder - first one line, then the next. Lisa felt amazing and so much more alert than she had ever felt before. This was the first time she'd ever taken cocaine, but it wouldn't be the last.

Andy joined the women half an hour later. Removing his clothes, he joined the women on the bed. He Commanded Linzi to suck his cock, and told Lisa to go underneath Linzi and pleasure her. Lisa grinned at Andy and immediately complied. He ordered Linzi off his cock. Then he pulled Lisa onto all fours and entered her from behind. Linzi spreadeagled on the bed and pulled Lisa's head onto her crotch. Lisa licked, and Andy fucked.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me master," shouted Lisa, directly into Linzi's pussy. Andy plunged his cock harder into Lisa, nearly making her cum then and there. A few minutes later, Andy pulled his cock out of Lisa. Lisa turned round and presented her large breasts to Andy without prompting. Andy came copiously over her lovely tits. Grinning, he jumped out of bed to get a shower, leaving Lisa and Linzi to entertain each other.

After another hour of licking, fingering and pleasuring each other, Linzi led Lisa to the walk-in wardrobe. She picked out an outfit that showed off Lisa's breasts to the fullest extent. Selecting another slutty outfit for herself, she made sure they were both dressed up just right. Then Linzi led Lisa through the main room and into another, where a formal dinner table had been set for three. Andy was there, waiting. He served Lisa some soup, and then the main course. Lisa enjoyed the food, unaware it had been nearly two days since she'd eaten.

"So how are you feeling, Ms. McMaster?" asked Andy.

"Fucking amazing," replied Lisa, stuffing her face. Andy made no comment or response.

Linzi spoke up. "Where's dessert?"

"Oh yes, I forgot to say, Linzi, you are dessert, take your clothes off and lay on the table."

Linzi obeyed without question. Andy sprayed Linzi's body with whipped cream, then sprinkled it with chocolate pieces and other sweet items. Andy could see the hunger in Lisa's eyes. Andy smiled, wondering whether it was because of the food, or the prospect of licking Linzi all over.

"Ladies first," he said. Lisa nearly vaulted out of her seat onto the table, and set to work on Linzi...

...

Andy put an exhausted Lisa to bed, but activated the TV screen too. This time it had a different set of instructions for Lisa to absorb overnight...

...

Andy woke Lisa up with a cheery "Good morning.: Even before she had returned the salutation, Lisa was on her knees, unzipping Andy's trouser and taking his cock in her mouth. Andy enjoyed the blowjob, cumming all over the police officer's face. Laughing at her, he told her to get dressed and follow him. Lisa put on the t-shirt and jogging bottoms that had been left out for her, and wiped her face with a towel. She followed Andy to the main room, and then to the lift. Andy pressed a button, and the lift descended to the room that Lisa had first arrived in.

This time, there was another man present. Boxes of equipment rested by the chair. Without even being told, Lisa took her place in it.

"Now, Assistant Commissioner," said Andy. "I know that your mind is nearly mine, but I think we need a couple of physical changes to remind you every day whose bitch you are, so take all your clothes off." Lisa squirmed out of them without getting out of the chair. Once she was naked, a blindfold was placed over her eyes.

First, the man gently cleaned an area just above her pussy. To Lisa, any touch there was pleasurable. His touches sent shivers around her body, her pussy became damp. Then he pulled out a razor and shaved the already-smooth mound. Once it had dried, he placed a stencil on her skin. Then he started inking over the stencil. The pen's rhythmic buzzing sent new shivers of enjoyment all throughout Lisa's body.

Once that was complete, the man switched to rubbing her nipples with what smelled like antiseptic. Lisa felt something metallic on her left nipple, and then a sudden, sharp pain. Something felt like it was being slid through her nipple. The same then happened to her right one.

Andy removed the blindfold and helped Lisa out of the chair, then led her to a full-length mirror. She could see that Andy had instructed the man to pierce her nipples. They were sensitive to the touch. As she looked closer, she could see that the studs were engraved/etched with an A - A for Andy. However, the biggest change was the tattoo. Located just above her pussy, it read ANDY'S WHORE. Lisa was shocked at first, but quickly realized that she loved it. She also realized that she was indeed Andy's whore -- his willing whore.

The following few days saw Lisa's conditioning continuing. There was more sex with Andy, and with Linzi. Andy began to program Lisa to ensure that no one would notice the external changes; she'd still wear minimiser bras, and make sure to conceal her body from all of her colleagues at all times. She would still be the progressive and efficient police officer she had always been, but she'd ensure that all potential inquiries into him were shut down. Any police officers that continued to investigate Andy or cause potential trouble for him would suddenly find themselves accused of corruption, and Andy would supply the necessary evidence. Lisa would ensure their dismissal from the force. If necessary, she'd also do everything in her power to have the officer prosecuted, convicted, and sent to prison.

On the final night before Andy let Lisa back into the world, he presented her with the uniform that she had worn the first night she had arrived here. It had been freshly laundered. Andy instructed her to put it on. Having done so, she did a 360 degree turn for her master.

"Remove your knickers and bend over." Andy ordered. Lisa did so without question.

Andy pushed his cock into her, and fucked her hard. "You know what you have to do Lisa?" he asked while screwing her. "Yes sir, I am loyal to you and you only. I will uphold the law, but if you are threatened, I will make sure that any investigations are stopped and the officers dismissed," Lisa moaned.

"Good girl, now come on my cock," smirked Andy. Lisa orgasmed at her master's command.

...

The first day back for Lisa was busy. Responses to messages, meetings and phone calls took up her entire day. Before she left, though, she opened her safe, withdrew the intelligence that had been gathered on Andy, and pushed it all into the shredder. She sent an email was sent to the professional standards team, forbidding any further investigations into Andy McMinn.

The department never noticed any changes in Lisa. She was still the firm-but-fair cop, efficient and modern in her outlook. The only tiny change that had a few had noticed was an increase in the number of meetings between the Assistant Commissioner and Rawson. Few of them even cared, and none suspected the real reason.

Those meetings tended to involve Lisa on her knees sucking off Rawson, and thanking Rawson for cumming on her face.

...

12 months later

House of Commons

"A statement from the Home Secretary," the Speaker announces to the MPs.

"Thank you, Mr Speaker. I am pleased to announce the appointment of Ms. Lisa McMaster as the new Deputy Commissioner of the Metropolitan Police Service, and that Mr. David Rawson is being promoted to replace Ms. McMaster as Assistant Commissioner, with the specific responsibility of fighting organised crime." The Home Secretary sat down.

"Mr Brooke," boomed the Speaker.

The Home Secretary's opposition shadow rose to his feet.

"I thank the Home Secretary for this announcement. May I put it on record that this side of the House is delighted to hear this news that Ms. McMaster and Mr. Rawson are being appointed to these posts. Many here have had regular meetings with Ms. McMaster and Mr. Rawson, and have been impressed by our encounters with them."

The whole house muttered their "Hear, Hear"s and moved onto the next item of business.

...

At the same moment that the Home Secretary was announcing Lisa's appointment as Deputy Commissioner, a very different scene was transpiring in a police safehouse's master bedroom, less than half a mile away...

Lisa was on all fours, her big tits bouncing and jiggling as Rawson screwed her roughly from behind, while she sucked Andy's cock.

Lisa was completely under Andy's power. In public, she was the progressive-but-tough senior police officer. When summoned by Andy, she became become compliant and undeniable horny, with a sopping wet pussy just dying to be used. Andy made sure that he used it sparingly, so as not to arouse suspicion, but he always looked forward to fucking his slave.

"Gonna cum" groaned Rawson.

"Cum on my face, David." Lisa pulled herself away from Andy to face Rawson.

"Is that an order, Ma'am?" Rawson smiled at Lisa, levelling his cock at her face.

"It is, Assistant Commissioner. Coat my face with your sperm."

Rawson complied, covering his boss's face with his semen. Lisa ran a finger through the cum on her face, and then licked it off of her digit. "Yummy," she said.

"Turn around please, Deputy Commissioner."

Lisa whirled round. "Please cum on my tits, Mr. McMinn."

Lisa held up her Double D's as an offering to Andy. Andy spunked all over her breasts. "I'm always glad to assist the police," said Andy. All three of them laughed.

"This is public -- police partnership at its finest," said Lisa in her best official voice.

Lisa remembered one of her favourite memories of her subjugation to Andy. She had been addressing the Police Select Committee of parliament, having only been fucked by Andy an hour beforehand and could remember answering questions from those self-important shits while feeling Andy's cum still inside of her, and slowly dripping out of her pussy into her knickers. Not one of the MP's could imagine that the Assistant Commissioner was the whore of a drug lord.

"Best get cleaned up, Ma'am," said Rawson. "We've got that press conference in an hour."

Andy grinned. Having the Assistant Commissioner as his literal partner-in-crime, and the Deputy Commissioner as a personal fuck-toy, had exceeded his wildest dreams, and had radically expanded his ambition besides. Now he knew that he could become London's ultimate crime lord.

12