Porn Star Family Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

******

"You've been distracted lately," Laura said, giving Kristen's shirt sleeve a little tug.

"O-oh sorry," Kristen muttered yet her eyes glanced back out the window as she felt her sister's orgasm on the roof across from the Math building she was currently in.

"So what's on your mind?" Laura asked in a low whisper, so the teacher wouldn't hear as he droned on about linear algebra.

"Nothing... don't worry about it," Kristen said, flashing her friend a smile. Yet in the back of her mind how it yearned to be up there on that roof. Feeling Ira's hands on her small body. Feeling them cradling her small breasts as she rode that hard rod of his. Showing him the delights of what her small stature could bring to him.

"You sure?" Laura asked again, wondering why her friend was keeping things hidden from her. "It's a boy isn't it?" she whispered. Her hand covered her mouth to contain her giggle as Kristen's eyes darted over to her, knowing she had hit the nail on the head. "So who is it?" Only to straighten her back as the teacher caught them in the act. Laura kept her shock and fright from her face as she saw Ira just reappearing out of thin air as he plucked his bookbag off the ground.

******

Water splashed on the tiles as the steaming hot water poured down his back. His brown eyes stared at his hands as he flexed his fingers. Knowing how easily it would be to lose control over his powers. Turning his head as he heard the other boys yammering and whistling at someone. His eyes widening as Raphaela stood in the doorway to the shower. Noting how the towel wrapped around her body strained to contain her breasts. Those eyes of hers glinted in her amusement at his look.

"Get out," Raphaela commanded. "Except you." Her eyes stared right at Ira as the other boys filed out as their bodies fell underneath her hold. "There, that should keep them out," she said, giving her left wrist a little flick setting a barrier and erasing their minds at the same time. She couldn't allow them to spread word about her walking into the boys locker room in nothing but a towel. That would be bad for her when it was her task to keep her eye on him. "Now..." Her lips puckered as her fingers slowly loosened her towel. "It's been some time since the two of us have been together," Raphaela said seductively, her eyes ran down his wet naked body. Sucking on her lower lip as she watched that growing rod of his harden at the sight of her glorious body. Her towel floated silently down to the tile floor of the shower as her breasts bounced as her alluring hips swayed as she approached him.

Her fingers weaved through strands of his wet dripping hair. Her lips drank his in as her tongue rolled, swirled, and teased his as her breasts pressed against Ira's chest. The hot soothing water flowed over her fingers as they trailed down his arms. Smirking inwardly at the feel of his touch dancing up the sides of her body. Loving the way her breasts felt as they pancaked outward when Ira pulled her body closer to his. Gooseflesh raced across her skin as Ira's thumbs brushed along the sides of her vivacious orbs.

"Come," Raphaela cooed sweetly, giving his left hand a little tug.

"O-okay..." Ira muttered wondering why she was walking straight towards the far wall. However, as he passed the doorway that led into the locker room proper, reality began to ripple and warp. Only to find himself standing back inside the garden where they first had sex with one another.

Raphaela's golden eyes surveyed the garden as her eyes ran along the horizon. She knew this was the place where she would conceive her first child. She did hope there would be plenty of other children down the road. Like her sister Gabriella and she could only assume Michelle felt the same given what she had felt on that roof. That they too would want as many offspring as they could have, if Ira was willing to give them that chance. "So tell me Ira," a small smirk rose the corner of her lips as she peered back at him, "out of mine, Lucifer's, and Michelle's whose breasts do you like more?" Raphaela asked, as she led Ira through the garden.

"I am so not going to answer that," Ira muttered trying to keep his eyes from dipping low to watch her ass bounce as she led him... to wherever it was that she wanted to take him.

"Oh, and why not?" Raphaela pouted as she pulled him to a stop. "Aren't these better than theirs?" she asked, lifting up her left breast, giving it a light shake to taunt those eyes of his. A devious, seductive smile graced her lips at the sight of Ira drooling as she fondled her enormous orbs. "You... can't see them well from over there, so why don't you just..." Her hand darted out, thrusting his face forwards burying it in her vast cleavage. "Yes, aren't they the softest breasts you've ever felt?" Raphaela asked, giggling as she rubbed her breasts on either side of Ira's face.

"Ira!" Raphaela released a light moan as her breasts sandwiched out from between his fingers. Biting her lip, feeling her thighs trembling as Ira rolled, lifted, teased, and tugged at her orbs while he rubbed his cheeks on her heavenly, pillowy clouds. A primal growl rumbled within her chest as she felt his hand between her legs. Her hips rocked instinctively as his fingers danced along her labia. "Yes Ira," Raphaela whimpered softly, "touch my pussy, touch all of me," hugging him close as his fingers slipped inside of her moist oyster. Biting hard on her lower lip as she rode those fingers of his. Feeling her nectar beginning to coat every inch of his skin as they wiggled around inside of her hot canal. "Oh father!" she loudly moaned as Ira brought her to the cusp of her orgasm.

That once peaceful garden was showered by light as Raphaela's angelic light shot across the land. Her golden eyes gazed down at Ira in her sultry hunger. Feeling her juices dripping down onto the palm of his hand. Her breath stuttered as the pads of his fingers skimmed along her labia. Her thumb brushed along the back of his head as Ira brought his face out from the heavenly bliss that dwells within that dark valley. Her ears twitched at the sound of the waterfall that fed the clear blue pond at the western edge of the garden. "Come, time for us to cleanse our bodies..." Feeling her cheeks heat as Ira whispered: "Just so I can get it dirty again."

******

Ira's arms moved out on either side of him not feeling his mother's or his grandmother's bodies in his bed. Ira wondered where they went off to. Yawning loudly as he exited his room. Turning his head to the left as Bridgett's sweet voice called to him from the dining room.

"Your breakfast is served little brother," Bridgett cooed. She was posed spread eagle, leaning on her right arm while the fingers of her left hand spread open her lips to show off her bright pink center. A devilish light played across her eyes as Ira stood there unable to utter a word. "Come on brother, it's been some time since you've tasted your sister's pussy," Bridgett said, her tongue flicked against her teeth as her words were dripping with sin. "And your sister needs to feel your tongue inside..." Slipping two of her fingers into her hot mound stifling a moan as the pads of her fingers skimmed along her folds. "Deep, deep inside of this." Bridgett's voice shuddered as her wet, glistening fingers ran over her throbbing clitoris. "Well...? This pussy of mine isn't going to eat itself," Bridgett said, shooting her brother a knowing look.

"Mmmhmm," Bridgett nodded. Her fingers weaved through Ira's hair as Ira quickly moved between her legs. The chair squeaked as Ira's tongue ran up her slit, his hands gripped lightly on her thighs. Yelping as her brother pulled her closer to him. Her eyes glanced to the left at the hidden Go-pro camera she had hidden for her mother. She just hoped her mother could blur out Ira's face. She didn't want her brother getting in trouble for something she quite enjoyed. "Oh fuck! Yes little brother eat your sister's pussy!" Bridgett yelled out as Ira's lips wrapped around her clit. "Oh God! Oh God! I'm going to..." Her back arched, the light over the dining table shone along her skin as her mouth hung agape. Her brown eyes burned in her satisfaction as her brother's tongue lapped up her hot cream as it surged down her hot canal. Her hips lifted off the table as Ira's tongue slowly, deliberately, teasingly ran up her slit before his lips wrapped around her clit. "Mmm... brother," Bridgett cooed, her voice light and sultry as her brother pleased her cunt like a good brother should. Pushing herself up, her left hand stroked his hair as Ira took proper care of her womanhood. Her left hand ran up her stomach, cradling her left 36B breast, fondling it as Ira brought sublime bliss to her aching cunt.

"Brother?" She called sweetly to him. "I think it's time for you to fuck your sister before you have to go to school," Bridgett said, smiling down at him as his eyes glanced up at her.

******

Ira arched an eyebrow as his sister was still laying on the dinner table. A satisfied grin marred her face as her eyes were distant as his cum still oozed out of her spent cunt. Seeing it drip down onto the table's surface as the strap of his bookbag settled on his shoulder. Wondering what his mother was going to say when she came home to find his sister still lying in bliss on her dining room table. "Probably fume that it wasn't her," Ira thought to himself, smirking, as the door closed behind him.

Ira gazed out the window of the bus as it sped down the road. His eyes scanning the skies wondering if he would see one of them flying overhead. He knew he was going to get a mouthful for skipping the classes he missed yesterday. Not that he cared, not anymore. There was far too much in his world that was taking place to care about what happened there. Still though... his mind did wonder what his college life would be like... given what he was now. His eyes flickered over as the bus pulled into the drop off lot of his school, he always liked to be the last one off the bus that way Ira didn't have to deal with all the jostling from the other kids as they pushed their way into the aisle. Yet the moment his foot touched the asphalt a pair of hands reached out taking hold on his shirt, spinning him around causing his back to slam into the side of the bus. Arching an eyebrow as Cybil and Beth pressed their bodies against his chest.

"Ira," Cybil pouted as her hand ran up his chest.

"You've been ignoring us," Beth said, pressing her breast into his chest. To show him that she wasn't wearing a bra. To let him feel how soft her breasts were as her nipples rubbed against her shirt. She had to learn why Ira was so different from all the other guys at her school. Her mother wouldn't accept anything less than that.

"Sorry." Ira laughed uneasily as he rubbed the back of his head. "Life's been hectic lately."

"Still..." Cybil's index finger circled around Ira's right areola. "Would it hurt you to call?" Cybil asked, biting her lip as she felt Ira's hand running along her waist.

"Yes, you do have our numbers," Beth said, her hand lightly patting his chest. Sharing a nod with Cybil, both taking hold of his hands leading him to the vacant utility room where the school stored the unused gym equipment. The mat sounded in a loud thud as Beth pushed it over. A sinful smile rose along her lips as she watched how eager Cybil was as she kissed Ira passionately. Stealthily pulling out her phone, texting her mother that she was about to be with Ira. Nodding to the screen when her mother told her to stream the act to her phone. Beth knew her mother wanted to get Ira underneath her thumb so they could find out why Ira was so unique. She wasn't about to fail her mother, nor was she going to let Ira go. Not now, not when she felt stronger every time his semen touched her tongue. Setting her phone up so it would have an unobstructed view of the matt.

"Ira?" Beth's sweet voice called to him as her shirt silently fell to the floor. Her hands cradled her 32A breasts as Cybil's head rested against Ira's chest, flashing her a smile knowing they were about to be satisfied in ways no one else can ever achieve. "These have been lonely why don't you come over here and put those lips to use," Beth said, giving her nipples a soft tug as she held Ira's gaze. She knew he wasn't a fool. She knew getting him to fall for her was going to be a herculean feat given their past. Yet she had to try, she had to make sure she was always in his life even if they weren't together. So, she would go on letting him believe she was like Cybil even though she couldn't discern why Cybil was acting the way she was. If she had to guess Cybil was acting like she was under the influence of one of her kind, however, that couldn't be, seeing how she couldn't sense any demonic energies coming off of Ira.

Her hands ran up his chest, smiling up at him as Ira stood inches away from her. Rising to the tips of her toes as her thumbs brushed along his neck. Feeling her skin heat as his hands cupped her small breasts. She did hope he liked them, hoped that as their lips embraced each other's that he would always find her breasts pleasing. Moaning into Ira's mouth as his hands danced down the sides of her chest.

"Mmmhmm," Beth muttered as she felt her jeans loosening as Ira slipped the button through the slot. Her blue-green eyes gazed over Ira's left shoulder as she saw Cybil quickly undressing. They both knew they couldn't spend hours in that utility room, they had about forty minutes until their homeroom was over. Her toes drummed on the cold concrete floor as Ira slowly pushed her pants down exposing her light blue panties. Biting the inside of her cheek as his fingers pushed her panties aside. Her grip tightened on his arms as his fingers lightly skimmed along her labia. "Yes Ira." Beth lightly moaned enjoying the feeling of his touch. "Let my pussy please you and this," Beth cooed, her hand reached down gently rubbing his manhood.

"Ira!" Cybil pouted as she bounced on her feet when he wasn't paying her any attention. "Beth can't be the only one you're touching!" she said, batting her baby blues at him. "Again!" Her cheeks heating as the sound of the smack on her ass echoed in that small room. Her fingers curled around his shirt feeling her channel clenching in anticipation. Taking hold of his left hand while Beth had his other preoccupied. "Feel how wet I am Ira. Feel how hot I've been waiting for you," Cybil purred as Ira's hand covered her mound. Her blonde hair swayed as her thighs trembled as two of his fingers eased themselves into her hot mound.

"I-Ira..." Beth's voice stuttered as Ira's thumb rolled along her clit. Biting down hard on her lower lip as she felt her womb quivering knowing her climax was nigh. "Fuck!" Beth squeaked as Ira rubbed hard on her G-spot. Feeling her cream flowing down her canal as she rode those fingers of his to sweet bliss. Shuddering as he slowly pulled out those wet appendages, feeling her cunt throbbing as she brought them to her lips. Her eyes glanced up to his telling him to watch as her lips wrapped around those two digits.

"Yes Ira! Hammer those fingers into me!" Cybil loudly moaned as the sound of her sex filled the room. Her eyes shot wide as Ira sent his fingers deep into her sex as she came. Her tongue made quick work of licking her cream from his skin. She couldn't allow him to walk around school with a soiled body. Then again, she did love how she tasted on his skin -- namely how she tasted on his cock. Her eyes darted down as Beth knelt on the mat, her hands making quick work of the devices that kept them from savoring that meaty tool of his. Her cheek twitched as Beth attacked his cock when she wanted to be the first one to taste it. Yet she didn't miss the sudden glance Beth gave Ira. She wondered what it could be.

"Just how many women is he fucking?!" Beth asked herself as she tasted the residue of another woman's sex on his cock. It couldn't discourage her. She had to be better than all of them. She had to become one of the top women that lined his bed. Her mother wouldn't accept anything less than that. Her eyes glanced over to Cybil as her hands lifted up the hem of his shirt. Listening to the sound of her lips kissing down his chest as she sank to her knees.

"Give me!" Cybil hissed hungrily as her hands smacked her thighs while her eyes were glued to Ira's slick cock.

"Ira?" Beth gazed up at him while Cybil sucked loudly on his rod.

"Hmm?"

"Just how many..." Beth began to ask as her tongue rolled in her mouth as the taste of that strange woman lingered on it. She knew she had to get him to solely rely on her to get what he needed. "Never mind," she said, shaking her head. Knowing if she nagged him about it Ira would shut her down in a heartbeat given their past together.

"Okay," Ira said, tilting his head to the side. Keeping his smirk hidden knowing she had more than likely tasted his sister on his cock since he hadn't had time to take a shower after he had fucked her.

"Ira?" Cybil said, gazing up at him, the blue mist of his influence swirled along her irises. Pressing her 32B breasts against his leg as her arm wrapped around it. "I need it! I need to feel your cock stuffing my pussy," she said, reaching down, her hand rubbing quickly along her lips to let him hear how wet she was. "Please?!" Cybil pleaded.

"Well... You'll have to get Beth off my cock long enough for me to fuck you," Ira said, smirking down at her.

"Cybil!" Beth huffed as her back struck the cool surface of the matt. Her eyes widened in hunger as Ira held her legs a part. Her eyes zeroing in on his bouncing cock as it neared her wet cunt. Narrowing her eyes as Cybil quickly moved to block her view of Ira as she hovered over her.

"Ira, doesn't my ass just beckon to you to fuck it?" Cybil asked, wiggling her round, taut ass at him. Her eyes fluttered as she felt the sting of his hand on her right ass cheek. Her head snapped back as Ira took hold of her hips as he thrust his hard rod deep into her wet paradise.

"Ira no fair!" Beth pouted as she peered over Cybil's left shoulder. She should have been the first one he fucked. She knew her mother was going to have words about this when she got home.

"That's it Ira, fuck that pussy," Cybil moaned as his cock glided through her folds. Her mouth watered as his thick root filled her to the brim. She loved the feel of his cock plowing her cunt. The feel of his balls slapping against her mound as her ass bounced with every thrust. "God, Ira your cock is the best," Cybil said, trying to keep her drool from falling onto Beth.

"I need it Ira," Beth said, lifting her hips, hoping to get his attention on her. "Oh... Mmm... Yes Ira, fuck me!" she moaned as Ira thrust his cock into her eager cunt.

"Spoil sport!" Cybil said, grinning down at her friend as she listened to how wet Beth was as Ira's balls slapped her ass. Her eyes glanced to her left as Beth's hand brushed along her left cheek. Her eyes went wide as she had her first female kiss as Beth's lips pressed against hers. Moaning into her friend's mouth as Ira inserted two fingers into her wet cunt as he continued to pound Beth's womanhood.

"Oh Ira!" Beth moaned as she felt her womb quivering as his cock surged through her folds. Her back arched off the mat as that spark of orgasmic bliss flared to life. Feeling her cream running down her skin and along her starfish as Ira eased his cock out of her sensitive cunt.

"Come on Ira," Cybil said, her hand reached back taking hold of her left ass cheek. Pulling it open to show him just how much her pussy ached to have him filling it. "And stick that cock back into my hot pussy," she purred, feeling her labia part for him as Ira eased the head of his rod back into her wet canal. Grinning wickedly as she thrust backwards, sending that steel rod deep into the heat of her sex. "God. That's such a yummy cock you have Ira," Cybil loudly moaned as she rocked on his stiff pole to give him time to recover from fucking them both. Her breath shuddering as she felt her pussy clamping down on his cock as her cream flooded her canal. Painting his member in her sweet peach cream. How she wanted to fuck him all day long, yet she knew their time was running out and they needed to get to their classes before they drew unwanted attention.

123456...8