Porn Star Family Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

******

Ira ambled down the stairs after fucking Missy into the mattress that was his yet was now housed in his mother's former room. His mother, sister, and Vikki had already left for Las Vegas which he was thankful for given what they had sensed in Laura's home. While his mother and sister whined that he wouldn't be joining them, they couldn't fault his logic when he told them he couldn't miss school. Blowing out a breath as he lowered himself onto the couch glad that Vikki had gone with them. Reaching for the remote, wondering what he was going to do with himself since he had the house to himself for the next two weeks. Arching an eyebrow when he knew the TV wasn't left on the news channel the last time he cut it off.

"Grandma, I think you need to see this," Ira spoke to her with his mind as he watched the news replaying a strange storm that had happened over some swamp in New Orleans.

"What is..." Lucifer began to speak as she appeared behind Ira. "It can't be," she muttered as her eyes peered through the clouds. Watching that azure light shooting skyward. She knew only one being ever had that color. A being she thought had died out. "Ira, I need you to watch someone for me," Lucifer said sternly, knowing if that being was alive then it could be very bad for all of them. She had to go check on that entities seals. That horror could never be allowed to walk freely ever again and doing so would take her far away from Anael. Something she didn't want to do, given to her minions Anael looked like a simple ten-year-old. Anael didn't have the strength yet to fend off the higher class of demons should they think to attack Anael while she was gone.

"Do what now?!" Ira asked confused, as he turned in his seat. "What do you mean watch someone?"

"Anael here," calling forth their daughter as she gestured to her right, "was sent to me by some fools thinking that sending me the soul of a child would earn my favor," Lucifer said, as Anael shimmered into view. "Don't tell him a thing. Play innocent," she whispered into her daughter's mind.

"They did what?!" Ira roared in anger.

"I've been trying to get her into Heaven, hence why I haven't been around," Lucifer lied, her hand stroked her daughter's hair as her tiny arm wrapped around her right leg. "Yet my father and sisters aren't listening to my pleas."

"What?!" Ira's fist clenched in his anger. His human disguise burnt away in his fury. The red haze swirled in a tempest as the tips of his wings touched the ceiling.

"Calm yourself Ira," Lucifer said, smirking inwardly at his show of strength. Feeling Anael trembling in excitement and wonder as she stood before her father. "Will you watch her for me?"

"Of course, Luci," Ira said, his eyes falling on the little girl that stood at her side. From her long snow-white hair, her blood-red eyes that quivered as she looked up at him. To her warm smile that framed her face so perfectly. "I think I can entertain this little cutie until you get back," he said, returning his attention to his grandmother.

"I'll try not to take too long," Lucifer said, bending down whispering into Anael's ear -- who nodded in understanding. Watching how she ran around the couch and threw her arms around Ira's legs. Trying not to tear up at the sight as she turned to leave.

"Grandma?!" Peering back at him as Ira gazed at her so lovingly. "Whatever happens be careful."

"Of course, I am the Devil, Ira," Lucifer said, before disappearing into the ether.

Her six-foot form began to grow as she traveled down those shadowy paths that lay between realms. Heading to one place she allowed none to enter including Ira. A place where she stored her true sword. A sword she hasn't wielded since her fall. The one she ruled with was their attempts to replicate heavenly weapons. It didn't have nearly the power as the sword her father had made for her.

Her mind flashed back remembering the sounds of armored boots thumping on the ground as she rounded the corner. The sounds of the dying in that primal world. Her fist clenched as the deep red of the fabric of her once war banner loomed before her as the smell of hellfire polluted the air. The glint of her once heavenly armor caught her eye as the torches flared to life. Her chest lifted as she breathed deeply, inhaling the past and hoping her father would listen to her words. Praying that no one was foolish enough to unleash that beast.

The light of her golden eyes reflected off the water of the bathing pool she had created long ago. The light of the Pitt grew to a deep red in her pupils as the pool's water began to bubble. Her pearl white robe softly kissed her skin as it slid down her body pooling at her feet. Waves raced across the surface of the water as Lucifer moved towards the center of the pool. Her twenty-foot tall form sank as she knelt on those ancient tiles. Her massive MMM breasts bobbed as she brought her hands up. Wondering when was the last time she had actually done this. As her lips touched her folded hands as Lucifer bowed her head. Bits of golden light encircled her body hoping her plea would reach Heaven.

******

Minutes after Lucifer left...

Ira's hands hovered in front of him as Anael, the strange girl his grandmother left in his care, hugged him for far too long. Yet as he pushed past the weirdness something about the girl felt familiar. His eyes ran down her back, wondering why part of the gown's back was gone.

"O-okay..." Lightly patting her back telling her that her hug had lasted long enough. However, as he tried to gently push her away, Anael had a death grip on his body.

"Just a little more, okay?" Anael asked, with a dreamy voice. She had waited so long for this. Giggling as she rubbed her cheek against his stomach.

"Okay, this is getting so weird," Ira said to himself. "How about we watch a movie or something?" he asked inquisitively, as he stared down at her.

"Movie?!" Anael said, confused.

"Really? She has to know what a movie is?!" Ira said to himself as he tried to keep his emotions from his face.

"... Yeah... Let's see if we can't find something to watch, hmm?" Ira said, retaking his seat on the couch. Trying not to be freaked out at how fast Anael climbed on to it, and how close she sat to him. Swallowing hard as Anael snugged far too close. Glancing down as her head snapped towards the TV as 'Wishmaster 2' came on HBO2. Wondering how long she's been in Hell to cause her to smile so... creepily at the sight of the more gory part of the movie. Anael's hand stopped him from changing the channel when he knew the movie was too bloody for a ten-year-old.

"This is fine... daddy," Anael said, smiling up to him.

"Well, that isn't creepy at all," Ira groaned inside his mind. Wondering how long his grandmother was going to be. He so didn't want to deal with a 'Children of the Corn' kind of a thing. Nevertheless, as the movie played on Anael wasn't truly watching as her gaze was always on him. Breathing out a sigh of relief as Ira heard footsteps on the stairs.

"Going after them kind of young, aren't you Ira?" Missy teased as the lid of a bottle of juice popped as she entered the room. She had invited herself to stay until Cora and Bridgett got back, all so she could ride Ira to her hearts content. A chill ran down her spine as those cold blood-red eyes stared at her. "Funny," Ira muttered sarcastically, rolling his eyes.

"So, what's up with the kid?" Missy asked, trying not to be unnerved as Anael's eyes never left her.

"Babysitting," Ira said plainly. Filling her in on what had happened while she learned how to walk again.

"That's strange," Missy mused. She knew her grandmother well enough to know, that she wouldn't take an interest in one child's soul. Not unless... her eyes cut hard to Anael, biting the inside of her cheek as Anael held her finger to her lips. Missy got a strange feeling if she said a word she wouldn't be sitting there for much longer.

Hours passed and still Anael clung to him as he moved around the house. The only time he had privacy was in the bathroom, only because Missy kept her from following after him. Now as night had fallen upon his house, and the hour of sleep approached he could hear Anael screaming as she ran through the house. Hearing Missy cursing as she gave chase. Pinching the bridge of his nose as Anael kept calling him daddy, daddy, daddy as she searched the house for him. Why she called him that Ira had no clue.

"Aw shit," Ira hissed into his mind as Anael stood at the end of the hallway. The light in her eyes gave him an eerie feeling as her smile was stretched wide as she gazed at him.

"Daddy!" Anael squealed in joy as she raced down the hall. Her arms out stretched, the damp towel she wore jostled and threatened to unravel as her legs carried her across the floor.

Ira stood rigid; his hands twitched as they hovered in front of him. Quickly looking up as he felt her wet towel falling onto the top of his feet.

"There you are... Huh?!" Missy breathed heavily, cocking her head to the side as she watched the sight. Laughing inwardly at Ira's behavior. "You shouldn't be standing naked in the hallway," she said, in a sisterly voice. "You'll catch a cold and give Ira here some very bad ideas," Missy teased as she re-wrapped the towel around Anael's body.

"Ha, ha, very funny."

"Now come on, let's see if we can't find you something to sleep in."

******

Lucifer's hand ran over the broken seal. "Well, this is disconcerting," Lucifer muttered as she checked on the six thousand seals they had created in order to contain that woman's power. This was the sixtieth seal she had come across broken. Knowing if half of them fell then her return was guaranteed. Something that couldn't happen! Yet she wondered who would unlock her cage, what would they gain from her release? Her only goal was the consumption of everything in her reach.

"So, why?"" Lucifer asked herself out loud.

"Quite simple sister." Her sword slid effortlessly out of its sheath as she turned to face a voice she hasn't heard since she fled Hell. All of her fallen sisters could live out their immortal lives on earth if they could overcome their sins that had cost them their seats in Heaven. She, however, was to remain in Hell for all eternity. Although now, she didn't mind it since she could be with Ira. She wouldn't have him if she never rebelled.

"Ramiel!" Lucifer growled; her jaw clenched as she gazed at her fallen sister. Her golden eyes ran down her pink flowing hair as it rested gently on her shoulders. An eye patch covered her right eye that she had lost in battle against Reuel. Her golden eye held a dangerous look in it as it peered through her pink strands. Her black leather biker jacket bumped against her stomach, her equally pink scale plate bra held her 32DD breasts aloft. An arrogant smirk graced her lips as the chain that was attached to the pummels of her twin bastard swords clinked against the back of her see-through torn leggings. Reminding her of what Bridgett had told her of what people called 'Punk' resembled. "You of all people should know what you're doing is idiotic," Lucifer spat at her former lieutenant.

"Why else would we work to free her?" Ramiel asked, her fingers drummed along the hilts of her swords as she waited for Lucifer to make her move. "All you have to do is find the right humans, whisper a few things in their ears," she said, giving her left hand a little twirl.

"Why?! Surely, you don't think you can control Onoskelis?"

"Don't be foolish sister, no one can," Ramiel said, rolling her eye. Grunting in exertion as she blocked Lucifer's blow.

"Tell me why?!" Lucifer shouted as her powers grew and swirled in the depths of her eyes.

"Shouldn't it be obvious to you," Ramiel said, her voice strained, her arms trembled as she fought to hold back Lucifer's might. "We are tired, we are tired of living in this imperfect world. Tired of knowing that we can never return home. Never to see..." Ramiel's cheeks heated, her eye lustered in her past memories of her father's image. The air was knocked out of her as Lucifer planted her knee into her stomach. Feeling the force of Hell behind the blow as it sent her flying. Knowing Lucifer would be hers if she didn't have Hell to back her.

"I am sorry sister, but I can't allow you to accomplish your goals," Lucifer said, a hint of sadness touched her voice as she stalked towards her former comrade. "I take no pleasure in this..." As she raised her sword, an odd sound caught her attention. Her eyes widening as she felt the upsurge of Onoskelis's power. Bringing her sword up on instinct as she was ingulfed in a massive blast. The only thing she heard was Ramiel's maddening laughter behind her as Onoskelis's might over took her.

******

Ira stared blankly at his ceiling. Wondering why the two of them were in his bed. He just couldn't bring himself to take away the smile he saw on Anael's lips as she rested her head on his chest. Although he could live without Missy wrapping her body against his.

"Aw hell," Ira cursed to himself as Missy gazed at him with those hungry eyes and the way she bit her lip as she made his hand brush long her mound. Ever since they'd been alone together it seemed to him that Missy just couldn't get enough.

Sitting up in a hurry when Missy and Anael disappeared from his bed. His books, desk, knick-knacks shook and jumped as something tried to teleport into his room. His eyes went wide in shock and fear as his grandmother appeared in his room. Her blonde hair stood on end; the droplets of her fresh blood hung suspended in the air as time seemed to slow as she collapsed to the floor. Her left arm fell from her right hand still holding onto her sword.

"Grandma!" Ira cried out in fear as he jumped from his bed.

"Ira..." Lucifer peered weakly through her eyelashes. Wincing in pain as her immortal body tried to heal itself. Her wings, ribs, left femur were all broken minus her severed arm. "Can... you... heal..."

"Right! Heal!" Ira stammered finally coming out of his shock. White hot light flooded his room, shooting out his window into the night air as Ira poured his energies into healing his grandmother's wounds. After a few minutes that felt like eternity to him, moving away from her as Lucifer groaned as she sat up. Trying to hold down his lunch as his grandmother twisted her severed arm around the wound before her body healed the wound making it seem like the wound was never there. "What happened?!" Ira asked, concerned about her safety.

"Trouble," Lucifer sighed sinking onto the bed. A small smile found its way to her lips at the sound of four feet hammering on the stairs to reach his room.

"What do you mean?" Ira asked, noticing how her hand slyly rubbed the bed. Seeing how she took comfort in the once warm sheets. Turning his head when his door was thrust open.

"M..." Ira tilted his head when Anael quickly closed her mouth before rushing towards his bed. He was equally perplexed as she wrapped her arms around Anael. The way his grandmother allowed Anael to rest her head between her breasts; something she had told him she only allowed her family to do. The way Lucifer held her made him very confused. Then there was the way Missy's eyes were darting between the two like she knew something.

"Did you behave for Ira?" Lucifer asked, in a warm motherly voice.

"Mmmhmm," Anael nodded. Causing her snow-white hair to slide past her ears only to come to rest against her chest again.

"Luci?" Ira said, in a stern voice, to draw her gaze to him. "What's going on?" Biting his tongue as his grandmother rose. His eyes darted down as Anael's hand held tightly to hers. Feeling like he was missing something very important given the way Anael looked at his grandmother and him.

"Come," Lucifer ordered, as Missy quickly moved out of the way as they walked towards the door. "I'll tell you what I have found on the way," she said, knowing the only chance they would have was if that being joined them. To do that they needed to summon him or her. Then once they did explain to him or her about what's going on and pray that person believes the threat they were facing. Feeling her body heat as Ira caught her. Her cheeks blushing as Ira slipped his arm around her waist as he shouldered her weight. She knew it was going to take time to fully heal from her very narrow escape. Teleporting the four of them to a field on the outskirts of the town.

Her labored breathing showed her weakened state as they appeared in that desolate field. Her hand trembled as she brought forth the stone that laid beneath their feet. Using it to create the summoning area that was required to summon a being not of their mythos. Her nails cut into her palm, how she hated to show any form of weakness. Yet that didn't seem to bother Ira or Anael as they poured some of their strength into her whether they knew they did so or not.

"Now I need the two of you to stand there," Lucifer said, pointing to where she needed them. "You're going to need to give it everything you have to bring him here," she said, her tone told them they could not fail. Seeing their nods as she told Anael to say back. Squaring her shoulders, knowing once they did this her sisters would know. She hoped they would listen to reason.

Throwing up her arms as did Ira and Missy once the spell was completed. Watching how those golden bits of light shot skyward. Lightning arced between and along the clouds as it sought out its target. The ground trembled and quaked as the magic built.

"Gran! Is this supposed to happen?!" Missy yelled over the roaring wind as she struggled to reach her grandmother's side. Ira was taking on the brunt force of the wind keeping him pinned in his place.

"I don't know!" Lucifer yelled back; this was so much stronger than the last time she had seen this being. Her eyes nearly missed it as the black dot streaked down to the summoning pedestal. Lowering her arm as the once turbulent wind ceased, her eyes moved up the man's back as he rose to his feet. His brown hair was teased by the west coast breeze. Fear that screamed 'Run' swelled in her heart as that glowing cobalt eye peered over his shoulder.

To be continued...




1...345678