Porn Star Family Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby," Cora murmured as her hand softly patted her peach. "Mama needs those fingers teasing my little pussy," she said, peering over her shoulder at him. Flashing him a smirk as she spread her labia for him. Hoping that he was enjoying her present for him. "Mmmhmm," Cora moaned as her back arched, feeling her son's fingers wiggling in her moist canal. Slowly rocking on those wiggling digits biting her lip, loving how her son could so easily find her G-spot. It made her believe that her son knew her cunt so... intimately.

"Come lie on the bed," Layla said, gesturing to the bed. "Because I so want to feel your tongue down here." Her voice shuttered as her featherlight touch danced along wet labia.

"Mmm... yes, that does sound pleasant," Ira mused as he increased the pressure on his mother's G-spot.

"Oh yes baby!" Cora loudly moaned as he paid extra attention to the top of her clit. "Oh son!" How she want to call out his name but not when they were recording. No one needed to know it was Ira behind the mask. She was going to have to think of a stage name for him, because she so wanted the world to know just how well her son was fucking her. Her body quaked; her cheek pressed against the comforter as she breathed heavily into it. A very satisfied smile formed on her lips as she purred into the mattress. Her fingers curled as the movement of his fingers through her canal threatened to send her screaming loudly into the mattress. Her breath hiccupped as the tips of his fingers left her canal.

"Yes baby, do," Cora cooed as she teased his cock with the tips of her fingers. "Let mama and Dorrance take care of you," she mused as the both of them gently led Ira to the bed.

"I could grow used to this," Ira said to himself as Layla knelt beside his head.

"Now baby." Cora's hips rocked; her throbbing labia danced along Ira's pole. "Let mama have some of this fat cock," Core said in a wanton purr, as the crown of his rod pressed against her entrance. Her body arched elfinly as her hot, moist, velvet tunnel inched down her son's length. Her fingers feathered out as they spread along his hips. A stuttering moan escaped her lips as her clit brushed lightly against his skin as her hips gently rocked.

"Now Suriel..." Layla didn't know why that name appeared in her head. Yet as she stared down at his face for some odd reason it just felt that while fitting it felt lacking as well. "Oh God!" A soft whimper left her lips as she felt Ira's hot breath on her mound. That was another reason she found strange about Ira; no man had ever made her body tremble by something as simple as a breath on her overheated cunt. "Oh yes Suriel, pat my sweet pussy with that tantalizing tongue," Her voice came out in a heavenly dream as that pink tip slowly began to part her labia.

"Oh... Suriel!" Cora loudly moaned as her sex glided along her son's hard cock. Testing out the name... which oddly felt good on her tongue. "That's it fuck your mother! Yes baby, mama needs to feel her man deep inside of her." Her breath huffed as she sought to bring her son over the edge. Her hands squeezed her breasts as her cream mixed with that salty treat her son was currently painting the walls of her womb in. "I think it's time for this beautiful woman to take her own spin," Cora said, smirking at Layla as their lips parted.

"Mmmhmm," Layla hummed.

Her lips smacked as they lifted off the hood of Ira's pole after she had given it a proper cleaning. "Can't have you taking this for a spin when it's all soiled," Cora said, her tongue flicked the back of Ira's cock as she held his hard pole for her.

"Just sit back and enjoy the way my ass bounces," Layla said, smirking proudly over her shoulder. Loving how those eyes were glued to the entrance of her garden as his head penetrated her rich mound. Knowing if she spoke out about his... interesting tastes it might keep her from this... bliss. Layla began to wonder if the argument was worth the risk. Still, she did want to know what was going on.

******

Ira lounged in his reading chair, turning the page of Jules Verne's 'The Mysterious Island' recounting his own trip to a very peculiar one as well. His eyes glanced over to his bed knowing how his mother and Layla had laid there for a good hour after they had sex. Who knew his life would become like this? Ira certainly didn't. His ears twitched as something tapped on the pane of his widow. Ira tried not to be creeped out by that smile of hers, yet that was easier said than done. He could never truly gauge how to act around her. Watching how the light of his room glinted off her black soulless eyes as he rose from his chair. The window slid effortlessly on its tracks as Ira pushed it upwards.

"Come Ira, come spend the night with your mate. Mor's mate will come with Mor, no?" Mor asked, tilting her head to the side, her creepy smile stretched ear to ear. Her plain white t-shirt stretched taut along her chest, allowing her pale pink nipples to bleed through the material. Her tight black leather pants squeaked as she lightly bounced in her squatting position. Her black, metal skull, boots shone in the moonlit as she waited for Ira's answer.

"You... want to what?!" Ira asked confused, as he lowered his back side to sit on the armrest of his chair. This wasn't something he would have thought a demon would do.

"Come with," Mor stated again, nodding her head towards the city. Her hand reached for him only to pull it back as an unseen spark singed her fingertips before she pulled back her hand. Muttering under her breath that his house didn't recognize her as Ira's mate.

"Okay... what's going on Mor?" Ira asked, as his book rested in the crevice of his legs.

"Does something have to be happening for Mor to spend time with her mate?" Mor asked bashfully, the tip of her talon lazily danced along the shingle in front of Ira's window. "Do you not like Mor anymore?"

"Never said that Mor," Ira said offhandedly, as he scratched his right cheek. "You just never asked me before is all."

"Well... Mor is asking now," Mor said, slowly glancing up at Ira. Her mouth watered at the power she felt coming off of his body. She knew he indeed had grown stronger since the last time they saw one another.

"Okay, let me get my shoes," Ira said, knowing if he sent her away there was no telling how that would come back to bite him in his ass.

"Come, come," Mor said excitedly, waving her hand for him to join her out on his roof.

The skyline of Portland rose in the distance as Ira and Mor casually strode down the street. Ira glanced down at the top of Mor's head as she snuggled tightly to his left arm. This was so unlike her -- being clingy and all -- it rightly threw Ira off kilter. More so when Mor hissed at the women they passed as they strolled down the sidewalk going nowhere in particular. However, that all came to an end as the surrounding area was covered in thick black-grayish smoke. Ira glanced down as Mor's grip on his arm turned deadly. Looking around noticing how the mortals that walked through that thick, strange smoke paid no attention to it. So, he knew it wasn't natural. His skin prickled as the sound of a cracking whip struck the pavement as whatever it was stalked them within that cloud of smoke.

"I see a little demon running around." Asmodan's voice drifted along those smoky vapors. "That same little demon snuck into my treasure room. Did you think I wouldn't notice?" Peering over Mor's head the smell of tar and sulfur hung in the air as her flaming whip melted and burnt the asphalt where it landed. Leaving a trail of glowing embers in its wake.

"Asmodan!" Mor growled. "Well, why don't you come out little whore!" Mor spat. "You'd dare interrupt Mor's time with her mate!" she roared as her eyes peered through the smoke.

"Mate?! Don't make me laugh little demon! No demon would dare lay with you," Asmodan chuckled wickedly. All the while her eyes couldn't look away from Ira. Pondering why Mor was clinging onto him. She knew if Mor was going to eat him she would have already done so, yet the question remained, was Ira indeed Mor's mate or was that a ploy to get her to back off her little snack. A snack mind you, that should be all hers and not something Mor could sample at will. Her charcoal black curved horns sprouted from her forehead; her dark crimson skin glistened in the light of her whip. Her nostrils flared as her ruby eyes ran down Ira's form. Fighting the urge to sink her talons into Mor's hide for stealing from her. The belt wasn't all that important to her, yet she couldn't allow Mor to go unpunished. Even though she knew it would probably come to a draw between the two of them. "Does she know how unique he is? Is that why Mor is here and why she's hanging all over my newest toy?" Asmodan asked herself as her bat-like wings fluttered against her back. She knew the first task was to get them separated. She had no wish to harm Ira in their fight. That would only keep him away from her when that cock of his should be lodged deep within her womanhood.

"Yeah-huh!" Mor shouted trying not to revert back to her natural form. Knowing her lady wouldn't like it if she did, given the damage her form would cause to the land and Heaven's gaze would peer down at her if she did. That wasn't something she wanted, not when she had to protect her mate. Ira wasn't going to be harmed, not ever!

"Is that all your little tiny brain can think of?!" Asmodan mused as the black-grayish smoke drifted over her horns as she left its safety. "Why don't you send your little snack away, so I can take him off your hands once I put you in your place," she said, cocking out her hip. The long black loin cloth fluttered in the breeze, longing to feel Ira's eyes on her exposed cunt. Wondering if he liked how her breasts bounced as she stood before him in her natural state. Also wondering why he wasn't freaking out on her as her tail swayed behind her. She chalked that up to Mor's influence on him.

"My. Place!" Mor growled demonically. Her nails morphed into long four-inch talons. Her needle-like teeth were bare as she hissed at Asmodan. Did she not know who she had just insulted? Mor couldn't allow her slight to go unpunished. Launching herself at Asmodan, her talons ready to rip into her hide. Only to feel a hand, a strong, powerful hand on her shoulder.

"Mor what are you doing?" Ira asked, his gold-ruby eyes shimmered in his unquestionable power. His four wings extended; lightning arced along each feather as a ruby haze drifted off his eyes. The light of his halo glinted off his reversed C-shaped horns. Feeling Mor eagerly wanting to rip into the demon before them.

"Impossible?!" Asmodan muttered to herself. There couldn't be one of his kind, it wasn't possible! Yet as she looked upon Ira, it all made sense to her now. Why she couldn't feel any demonic energies from him when it appeared that he was indeed like her. Still to think a Nephilim still walked the Earth was... shocking to say the least. More so to know that Nephilim had a demonic taint to him. Asmodan couldn't help it. The power she felt coming off of his body made her cunt throb and grow moist the longer she stood before him. "Was this why Lucifer had stayed in this town for so long? Was this why she hid herself when she was on Earth? So she could keep this Nephilim to herself?" Asmodan asked herself feeling her nipples hardening against her black bikini top she always wore with said loin cloth. She had to get Ira away from Mor and make him her own consort. Where if... "Impossible!" she muttered to herself again as she felt the energies of the two down in Hell. "Could he actually bare children... with us?" Asmodan asked herself. Knowing if that was the case, she definitely needed to lure Ira away from Mor. Knowing if they could breed together then there was no sense that the two of them could not as well. Sucking in a breath as those eyes of his stared at her. Feeling his power wash over her as he held Mor back.

"Mor is going to claw this whore's eyes out," Mor stated.

"Why?!" Ira asked perplexed.

"She..." Her left index finger pointed at Asmodan. "Can't get away for insulting Mor's mate," Mor said sternly.

"I see," Ira muttered. He didn't see the need for the two of them to come to blows on a very public street, nor did he want his great-grandfather or his aunts to come down and break it up either. He knew that would be very, very bad for all of them. "Well, I don't know who you are, but I won't have you attacking Mor, and I've already had enough battles with archangels, I'm going to end this before they take notice of it," Ira said, staring at the demon before him. Feeling Mor wiggling in his grasp only to still her body as his wings folded in around her. Listening to her giggle as she touched his feathers.

"See Mor's mate loves Mor," Mor said, peering up at Ira. Peeking through his wings, her black eyes glinted evilly as she stared at Asmodan. "See?! Mor's mate is STRONG and a demon. So there! Next time Mor's mate will smite you!" Asmodan stared skyward as Ira took flight with Mor in his arms.

Asmodan stood there, lost for words, as she felt his fading energies on the breeze. "Fuck!" Asmodan hissed as she unexpectedly came. She had to wrestle Ira away from Mor. She had to have him, now more so than ever! A wicked smile spread across her lips at what she planned on doing to Ira once he was hers. "He might be your mate now Mor, but not for long," Asmodan muttered as her own wings unfurled. Soaring, quickly, high above the city she needed to get home. She needed to plan. So many delicious plans for when Ira became hers. Giggling wickedly as the wind whipped past her ears as her hands rested over her stomach. Flashes of the future floated before her eyes as she imagined how strong their children would become once she manages to wrestle him away from Mor.

Her bare feet touched light on the ground as she landed in her backyard. Ignoring how the dew on the blades of grass moistened her skin as she glided towards the backdoor. Her devious mind plotted and formed counterplans as the door swung open on its brass hinges. Her eyes glanced up as she heard the freezer motor running as Beth stood in its cold embrace.

"Hey Mom," Beth said causally, as she put away the tub of ice cream. She'd been in a foul mood ever since the assembly earlier that day. Grumbling as she grabbed her bowl of rocky road. Wondering why Ira needed other women when he had her to call upon should he need that orgasmic tool of his serviced as she stabbed her spoon into the largest mound. "I thought you would be gone all night," Beth stated as her shirt rose up to reveal her panty covered ass when she took a bite before heading towards the living room. Where she could mope unhindered.

"That was the plan dear," Asmodan said, her fingertips skimmed along her skin remembering how his power felt against it. Whimpering as she gave her right nipple a light pinch enjoying her heightened arousal Ira had brought on.

"What changed?" Beth asked, as she lowered herself to the couch. Reaching for the remote cursing Ira under her breath as she switched on the boob tube.

"Oh, nothing much, ran into an old acquaintance from Hell," Asmodan said offhandedly, as she sauntered into the living room.

"Wait... Really?!" Beth stuttered nearly dropping her spoon.

"Mmmhmm," Asmodan nodded. Resting her forearms on the back of the couch, her tail swooshed in excitement.

"Mom!" Beth blushed in embarrassment as her mother's fingers caressed her left cheek.

"What baby?" Asmodan cooed. Her ruby eyes shimmered, her lush lips lustered in the light of the floor lamp.

"W-what's gotten in to you?" Beth asked, her voice stammered. Her mother was never like this, at least not normally.

"Oh... nothing much," Asmodan said, her lips curled into a taunting smile.

"Okay, you're starting to freak me out," Beth said, wondering if the body snatchers had plucked up her mother and returned a pod person in its place. Her eyes flew wide in startlement as her mother kissed her fully on the lips.

"Mmm... I do like chocolate," Asmodan purred as her tongue ran along her upper lip. "And the delicious man you have brought to me," she said, bopping her daughter's nose.

"Do what now?!" Beth asked, very confused.

"Ira, my sweet," Asmodan said, reverting to her humanoid form.

"Don't get me started on that jerk face," Beth pouted into her bowl.

"Now, now my dear, you mustn't frown like that," Emily said, gently patting her hand before walking around the couch and joining her daughter on it. "Not after what I witnessed tonight," she said, sighing in bliss.

"You sure you didn't hit your head?" Beth asked inquisitively, tilting her head to the side.

"Shush you!" Emily swatted Beth's leg playfully. "Oh, the power that man has!" Emily moaned as she pressed her head against the back of the couch as her hands fondled her breasts.

"Mom? I think you need to start at the beginning," Beth said, pointing her spoon at her mother. A curious droplet of melted chocolate ice cream hung on by a hairsbreadth as those hazel eyes peered at her.

"Hmm... where to begin?" Emily muttered, dropping her chin into her hand. "You remember how annoyed I was when I learned of the theft from my vault?" she asked, wondering if her daughter was paying attention at the time.

"Yeah, you did go on about it for a day or so," Beth said, her tongue ran along the cold metal surface as she licked clean the ice cream that still clung to it.

"Well, what do you know, I found the one that stole into my vault and snatched that belt. That's the acquaintance I told you about that I ran into."

"And... did you blast this demon to bits?" Beth asked, a little excitement in her voice. Always enjoying the sight of her mother in her true form and watching, or hearing in this case, how her mother used her powers.

"No, no," Emily said, waving her daughter off. "Mor is quite powerful. It would have just ended in a draw between the two of us, and guess who was with her?" A cunning smile rose the corner of her lips as she waited for Beth to grasp the sheer luck that she had stumbled into.

"Don't tell me," Beth said, holding up her hand as her mother began to speak. "I'm going to take a very wild guess here, Ira." She knew who Mor was. She had met that demon when she snuck out one night to go to that underground club beneath the mall. Yet Mor didn't strike her as the roam around with your dinner type of demon to her. Her mind was surely pegged as to why Ira was with her.

"Bingo!" Emily shouted throwing up her arms. "And you know what I found out?!" she asked, excitedly.

"How not to freak out your daughter?"

"Nonsense! No, I found out why Ira is so... yummy," Emily said, in a very husky voice.

"O-okay, you are going to share with the class aren't you?" Beth asked, lightly stabbing her mother's thigh with her big toe.

"Of course, of course," Emily cooed, patting her daughter's left knee. "How else are we going to lure him away from Mor?" she asked, an evil light played across her hazel eyes.

"Okay, but isn't Ira just a human, albeit a very strange human, but human nonetheless?" Beth asked, setting her bowl aside. Her interest in the cold sweet treat was lost at the mention of Ira. She needed to know how she could worm her way into his graces. She had to know what made him want every woman in town when she was all the more willing to give him anything he wanted.

"And we both were wrong on so many levels," Emily said, smirking when she heard her daughter gasp. It wasn't every day that she admitted that she was wrong.

"O-okay. Wow!" Beth whistled knowing her mother wasn't one that admitted she was wrong. "So... what happened next?" she asked, eager to learn what she could about Ira.

1...345678