Porn Star Family Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then look," Lucifer said, gesturing to the air in front of Anael's gaze as she materialized a mirror so Anael could peer at her father to her heart's content. Watching how her hands gripped the mirror's edges as her eyes studied Ira's image.

"Come Anael, let's take a walk," Lucifer said, taking the mirror from her.

"Can we...?" Anael's eyes lit up evilly at the thought of tormenting the souls that dwelled within her mother's domain.

"Of course!" Smiling at Anael's infectious laugher as she held her daughter aloft. "What kind of mother would I be if I didn't encourage your interests," Lucifer said, raspberrying her daughter's stomach. Blowing Anael a kiss before the both of them vanished.

"Must I walk!" Anael grumbled as her mother set her down on the stone once they appeared in the eighth circle of Hell.

"Yes Anael," Lucifer said, taking on her human size. Holding out her hand to Anael, smiling sweetly at her as her small hand slid into hers. "Before we have our fun we must go see someone," she said, looking down at her daughter's upturned face.

"Who?!" Anael asked, hoping it was her father. She felt the yearning to be at her creator's side. To serve him as her angelic side commanded her to do.

"Oh... someone that your father knows," Lucifer said, with a sly smirk.

"I see," Anael mused, bowing her head. Wondering when it would be time to see her father.

"Now don't you get that look my little one," Lucifer said, lightly patting the back of Anael's hand. "It will be soon enough when the time comes," she said, knowing it had only been a day since her birth and she already looks like a five-year-old. Knowing her body was growing rapidly to house her growing powers.

"But I want to see father now!" Anael huffed as she stomped her foot.

"Soon Anael," Lucifer said, sternly. Knowing her human side was getting the better of her, and that her angelic side was yearning to be at her creator's side just as it was for her. "But first we must train you before you head to the world of man. We can't have you drawing attention to yourself and Ira if you can't control your power, Anael. My sisters and father wouldn't hesitate to hunt you down, and knowing my Ira, he would protect you even if it meant dying to do so. So, you can understand why you must stay hidden until you can hide yourself among the mortals," Lucifer said, in a motherly voice.

"Yes Mother," Anael said, bowing her head. "I promise Mother, I won't bring harm to my father," she said, her gold-ruby eyes were set in her determination. The light of the hellfire glinted off her one-foot six-inch round straight horns.

"Plus, I think you're going to like who we are going to meet Anael," Lucifer said, the hot sulfur laced air whipped at her robe as they strode towards Mor's lair. Knowing if Anael was born sooner than she had thought then Mor's children would to be gracing her realm by now. Lucifer couldn't wait to see how strong their child would be given that they'll be mostly demon. She wondered what Ira's influx of angel blood would do to them.

"Really?!" Anael asked, excitedly. Slyly flicking her left index finger as one of the very lowest demons in all of Hell that resembled an ordinary lizard on the outside scurried across the stone before her power caused the creature's body to explode spattering the ground in its blood.

"Hmm?!" Lucifer nodded. "Now when we get there you are not to use your powers. Unless you wish to disappoint me and your father," she said sternly, as she glanced down at her.

"Yes Mother, I promise I won't do anything," Anael groaned lightly. Looking up as her mother giggled tilting her head wondering what was cause.

"I hear your father in you," Lucifer teased, lightly squeezing Anael's hand. "You sound a lot like your father when he was your size."

"Really, tell me more!" Anael said excitedly, tugging on her mother's hand eager to hear more about her father.

"Well, this one time..." Lucifer's voice trailed off as the darkest of the tunnel swallowed them.

******

"Greetings my lady," Mor said, her titanic form loomed far above them as Lucifer and Anael stood on a cliff that overlooked the almost bottomless pit that Mor stood in. Her charcoal black body blended perfectly with the near pitch blackness of her surroundings, however, that would be the case if there wasn't a light source like there was at that point in time.

"Hello Mor, I see you have given birth," Lucifer said, noticing the being on the far side of the cavern. While not as tall as Mor was, she could sense the power within that demon. Noticing how her angelic part of her makeup etched itself along her body highlighting her womanly shape. Noting how something was darting around her body blocking out the light that emanated from her towering form.

"Mmm... yes, our children are strong," Mor chuckled, her massive tree trunk thick finger lightly pushed Anael. "Oh, she's feisty," she mused as Anael stared daggers at her.

"Now, now Anael," Lucifer said, giving the back of her hand a light smack. "You better behave yourself; you're looking at one of your father's mates," she said, seeing Anael's eyes widening.

"Then does that make them my sisters?" Anael's asked, pointing to the far side of the cavern.

"Yes it does, so you behave," Lucifer said, sternly.

"Yes Mother," Anael said, nodding her head. Feeling the ground trembling beneath her as Mor lowered her face.

"Mor knows my children are eager to serve you my lady," Mor said, her vile breath flowed over them as her man-sized shark-like teeth were only a foot away from the top of Lucifer's head. "And Mor's mate," she said, eager to return to the mortal world.

"Soon Mor soon," Lucifer said, a wicked smile formed on her lips.

"Although they need a little more time to mature," Mor said, peering behind her. Knowing her other children were hiding from her and their lady.

"I'm in no hurry Mor, take the time to train them properly," Lucifer commanded.

"Yes my lady." Their conversation stilled as Mor's children began to fight amongst themselves.

The light of the blasts flashed along her skin as she watched those seven demons fight. Her gold-ruby eyes shimmered as their sibling battle raged on. "How dare they disrespect my mother!" Anael growled in her mind. Her angelic sight cut through the darkness; she wasn't going to harm them. She had given her mother her word. Yet they needed to know who they were disrespecting with their little stunt. A wicked smile spread along her lips as she watched her siblings being flung backwards due to the concussive blast of the implosion blast she had created at the center of their brawl.

"Anael?!" Lucifer's voice rose as she looked down at her daughter.

"They were disrespecting you," Anael said, looking her mother squarely in the eye. "I didn't harm them, just knocked some sense into them."

"I see," Lucifer said, keeping the pride she felt from showing.

"Mor likes her," Mor chuckled, her gravelly voice sounded like boulders crashing into one another as the fire that burned within her cast a red-orange light along the back of her mouth. "Have no fear little princess Mor will properly teach them how to behave in front of their betters," Mor said, rising to her full height.

"Mor?!" Lucifer called up to her.

"Yes my lady?"

"Return to Earth, keep an eye on my Ira," Lucifer said, wishing she could return to her daughter's home. To crawl into Ira's bed, to feel the heat of his body against hers as her body was intertwined with his. The feeling of their bodies joined as she rode that rod of his. Sighing into her mind knowing that it would be a while before the two of them saw each other. Anael had a lot more to learn before the two of them could see each other.

"Ardat Lili!" Mor called for her first born.

"Yes Mother?" Anael tilted her head to the side as Ardat Lili's voice sounded far more human than her own mother's gravelly one. Her gold-ruby eyes ran along her massive curved horns protruded out before her head. Although her blood was weak she could feel her father's blood in her.

Anael wondered if her father would have approved of how she had handled that fight. Would he have simply ignored them, or would he have punished them for behaving in such a way before her mother? She wished she knew. She wished she could speak with him to seek his guidance on such matters. Looking up at her mother, wondering if she was keeping her from her father on purpose or was it truly about keeping them safe? Looking down at her small body, sighing inwardly, knowing in her current state she wouldn't be of any help to him. Looking up as her mother gently squeezed her hand as her mother smiled warmly at her.

"Worry not my little one, one cannot rush these things," Lucifer said, reassuringly. "Before you know it you'll be with him," she said, her thumb brushed gently along the back of her hand.

"Yes Mother," Anael nodded, returning her attention back to the two giants before her.

"Mor is returning to the man world, keep your siblings in line while Mor protects your father."

"Should we not follow?" Aswang -- Mor's fifth born -- asked, landing on her sister's right shoulder. Her glowing red eyes stared down at the child that stood beside the ruler of Hell. Her wickedly sharp talons glinted in the light that emanated off of her sister's body. Her anger flared at the fact that the child was stronger than she was. She felt her father's blood in that small child. So, she knew they were related to an extent. Aswang wondered what made her stronger than her. Her foot-thick tail swooshed behind her in her anger. Her 32B breasts bounced against her chest as she breathed out a huff as those gold-ruby eyes taunted her as Anael stared up at her. Her black hair brushed along the middle of her back as she turned her head. She couldn't understand why her father needed to father her when he had her. While her sister might have the size of their mother, she on the other hand had the strength of her father in her humanoid size. Although Ardat Lili could unleash the power stored in her form, yet it was far too destructive for the human world. So, she knew she was the perfect one to shadow her father and deal with any that posed a threat to him. Her red scaled dragon-like wings fluttered against her back.

"No," Mor commanded. "You and your siblings have yet to learn how to keep your natures from controlling you, and Mor can't have that. Mor will not allow you to impede your father and those that serve him," she said, her large black eyes narrowed at her daughter. They were too young to travel to the world of man. Not that she wasn't proud of their delicious tendencies to deal out punishment to the souls that inhabited that fiery realm. Yet she knew they wouldn't be able to keep from hunting down the humans that inhabited the Earth. Mor wasn't about to hinder her mate's plans for that world.

"Yes Mother," Aswang said, her black hair was caught on her S-shaped black horns as she bowed. Her anger flared once again as Anael wore an arrogant smirk.

Anael watched as Mor's image shimmered as her massive hand landed on the cliff they were standing on. Noting how her body began to shrink and shrink, cocking her head to the side as Mor's demonic form was replaced by a pale skinned, black haired, naked woman. A smile touched her lips as Mor smiled at her.

"Worry not princess," Mor cooed as she bent down, her index finger bopped Anael's little nose. "Mor shall keep a very keen eye on your father. Mor shall not allow anything to harm him," she said, before turning her attention back to her children. "While Mor is gone don't eat your siblings," Mor said, sternly.

"Yes Mother," Ardat Lili and Aswang said in unison.

Mor hummed sweetly as her hands rested below her ass as she sauntered towards the ninth circle that led towards the surface, and where she stored human clothing for her time observing Ira.

"Come Anael," Lucifer said, lightly patting the back of Anael's hand. "We have a lot more training to do."

"Yes Mother," Anael nodded. She wasn't about to be outplaced in her father's favor. She was going to be the only one he could count on.

******

A day later...

Ira stretched his arms as he stepped off the bus. Ever since he had awakened into his full might, riding in a bus, car, or any vehicle for that matter always made him feel cramped like he was the sardine in the can. He would have to ask his grandmother why that was, and if she too felt like that given what she was. Yet he wondered where she was since she hadn't been seen around the house for a few days, and the times he tried to enter her realm he had been blocked by something that he couldn't understand. He wondered what his grandmother was trying to hide from him as he walked down the sidewalk. His nostrils flared as he neared his home, tilting his head to the side as he saw Layla's car parked behind his mother's silver Jaguar F-type. Wondering why she was there, not that he didn't want to see her, Layla was a very beautiful woman. It just wasn't what they had discussed before he had left her home two days ago.

Arching an eyebrow as he entered his home when the first floor was quiet as a mouse. The strap of his bookbag slid down his right arm before it dropped to the floor. Thumping against the wall beside the door before sliding down to the wall. Scratching his head wondering where they could be and why it was so quiet. Lately, ever since his father had been kicked out, the afternoons have been very lively. Not that he was complaining. What teenage boy doesn't like seeing half naked, gyrating, hot women dancing, and doing things that would be any virgin's wet dream. His feet touched lightly on the steps as he climbed the stairs to his room. His nose wiggled; his ears perked as he neared the door to his room.

His Adams apple bobbed as he watched the sunlight playing along Layla's skin as her back arched. The light moan that escaped her lips as a hand reached up along her arching body, teasing the left nipple of her 36C breast. Her chestnut hair feathered out along his pillow as her mouth hung open as her diaphragm quivered. A pair of brown eyes peeked mischievously over Layla's bent right leg. The crown of her raven hair rose as Cora pushed herself up from between Layla's legs.

"Welcome home baby," Cora said, her 32D breasts swayed as she crawled towards the edge of the bed. Ever since their date to the fair what he had said to her about Layla had weighed on her mind. She never wanted to hurt her son. Never wanted him to feel used even though they did so without thinking of the effect it would have on him. Hoping he could come to forgive her for her foolishness. This was why she had asked Layla over, one to repay her for what she and Dominic did to her and two, to make up with her son. To her surprise Layla was all the more willing to go along with what she had planned as Cora slyly glanced at the two cameras that she had set up in his room. "You remember what you said when we went to the fair that night?" Cora asked, kneeling on the bed. Her hands ran up her stomach cradling her orbs, giving her nipples a light pinch as her son's eyes ran down her body. How she loved the way he looked at her. The way those eyes told her that he didn't see his mother kneeling naked on their bed but the naked woman that loved him wholeheartedly.

"Yeah?" Ira said, growing hard as Layla turned her head to look at him. How her brown eyes held a hunger in them as they gazed sensuously at him. The way she bit her lower lip as her hand danced along her labia.

"Well, I thought I'd make it up to the two of you. By pleasuring the both of you..." The tips of her fingers skimmed along Layla's thigh as her own eyes stared so lewdly at her son, "with this body of mine," Cora said, her nails danced down the valley of her lofty orbs to the crown of her pink hood. "And I want you to be happy baby, so I've told Layla here that she's more than welcome to come over and take care of you any time she wants. I never want to come between you and whoever you have your eye on," she said, her leg slid along the comforter. Her breasts bounced as she approached her son. Biting her lip as her hands ran up Ira's chest. "I hope you can forgive me baby," Cora whispered. Melting into her son's arms as their lips embraced.

"Ira?" Layla called to him as she got to her knees. Her index finger beckoned to him. "I've missed you," she cooed lovingly as she got her first taste of his lips for the day. Her eyes followed after Cora as she moved towards Ira's desk.

"Wear this baby," Cora whispered into his ear as she slipped the Zorro mask over his face. This way she didn't need to blur out his face. Her hands slipped underneath the hem of his shirt. Feeling the heat of his skin soaking into the palms of her hands. Her nose nuzzling into the back of his neck as she pressed her breasts into his back.

"So," Layla mused as she and Cora eased up the hem of his shirt. "How about it Ira, can you forgive her?" she asked, as she snapped the button of his jeans she couldn't wait to wrap her lips around his hard tool once again. "I did, because I finally got to have you," Layla cooed lovingly, as her fingers danced down his left cheek.

"I know I've hurt you baby," Cora said, her nose nuzzled his hair as her lips brushed along his ear. "I never meant to," she said, as she and Layla pushed his pants to the floor.

"I know," Ira said, over his shoulder. Glancing down as Layla wrapped her hand around his cock. Watching how those eyes of hers flared as she stroked his manhood to life.

"Then you won't mind if..." Lightly kissing along his shoulder, up his neck, along his jaw, nearing the corner of his mouth.

"You record me pounding the two of you into the bed?" Ira asked, finishing his mother sentence for her.

"Mmmhmm," Cora purred as she rubbed her son's ass. Placing a long soft kiss on Ira's right cheek before walking over to the nearest camera. Making sure the angle, and the lighting were good as she centered it on the bed. Her tongue curled out as she stared at her son's naked ass on the small screen. Then walking over to the other one that stood at the foot of their bed. Ensuring that it too had a perfect view of the action. She had to admit Layla did look good on camera. Once she was sure all was ready, the camera got a good shot of her bare ass and mound as she crawled along the bed towards them.

"Now baby," Cora purred as she and Layla stared at that bulbous mushroom top. Her mouth watered as her eyes zeroed in on that bead of pre-cum. Her eyes flick up as she and Layla both waited to swallow that delicious cock of his. "Tell us that you want your hot mother and this sexy woman," her hand ran down Layla's back, along her ass before giving it a light spank for the cameras, "to suck on this big hard cock," Cora cooed as her hand reached out giving that long pole a slow stroke. Watching how her son's eyes fluttered as her thumb rolled and teased the underside of his crown.

"Oh hell yes!"

"Excellent answer," Layla purred blowing him a kiss before his cock sat so perfectly in her mouth. Glancing out of the corner of her eye noting how Cora eagerly waited for her turn. She didn't know why she was okay with watching Ira fucking his own mother or how she didn't put up a fuss when he ate out his own sister. It seemed to her when it came to Ira all sensible morals that dealt with the taboo went out the window. Not that she didn't love being fucked by him. It was the greatest thing that ever happened to her since moving to that town five years ago. No one before Ira ever made her feel so satisfied as he did. Was that why she didn't say a word about his incestuous relationships? Watching how Cora attacked his cock like she couldn't live without it once she had passed his baton to her. She didn't think, once Cora had her taste and held it out to her, her lips were once again wrapped around his hard tool. Her eyes darted to the left as she felt the bed shifting.

123456...8