Porn Star Family Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth and Cybil knelt on the mat. Their tongues out, their hands between each other's legs playing with each other's pussies as they watched Ira's hand stroking his wet cock. They both giggled as his hot cum painted their faces.

Beth watched how Cybil became like as she feasted on Ira's cum. It tormented her mind that she couldn't figure out what he was. If her mother couldn't discern any traces of a demon inside of him, then the question remained. What was he? As her tongue ran through the rope of Ira's cum that had landed on the left corner of her lip. She could feel the power within it fortifying her body. She knew it was her mother's hope that if she kept feasting on Ira's cum that it would somehow make her stronger. She -- personally -- didn't see how that would be possible. She could feel her own demonic energies rising as her blue-green eyes slowly turned ruby as her eyes gazed at Ira's back as he left. Glancing down, a small smile rose along her lips knowing even if she couldn't be his girlfriend, which she suspected Ira wouldn't go for in the first place given what she had done to him in the past, even if she had to play along she would still feel that orgasmic cock of his, something she wasn't about to give up anytime soon.

"Come on Beth, we're going to be late," Cybil said, as her panties ran up her legs.

"It seems my legs aren't entirely stable at the moment," Beth said, flashing her friend a smile. Feeling her juices dripping down onto the surface of the mat.

"Well, don't blame me if I get the seat closest to Ira," Cybil teased, sticking her tongue out at Beth as her shirt slid down her chest.

"Not going to happen," Beth said, with determination as she reached for her shirt. Unaware that Laura and Kristen had spied on their little three-way.

******

Ira sighed heavily as his class was lead to the gym for some sort of assembly. What it was for, he couldn't say. Ira wasn't really paying attention when the announcement came over the intercom. He was just glad to be out of Ms. Nunes's class, given how she had been staring at him all through class, that was, however, until she took hold of his arm as he filed into the gym.

"You'll be staying back here with me, Ira," Ms. Nunes said, ever since she had sucked him off and swallowed his tasty load, she couldn't get Ira out of her mind. No matter how many men she sucked and fucked they could never measure up to Ira. Why was that? What made Ira so special? She wished she knew. "I don't think you want to make a scene with so many people around, now do you Ira?" Ms. Nunes whispered into his ear when he gave her a look that could only mean one thing -- Leave! Her right 38B breast pressed against Ira's left arm as her amber eyes studied his face. She wondered if he knew what she was going to allow him to do to her, and she wondered if she would be able to keep quiet as the assembly carried on. Glancing to her right as the gym door swung closed as the last student filed in. Her hand gripped tightly to his bicep as she lead him under the bleachers. Knowing the noise above her would mask the pounding she was sure Ira was going to give her. That was what she hoped anyway.

Pushing Ira against the wall between the metal struts that supported the upper row. Her tongue darting into his mouth as her hand reached down to awaken the cock she so hungered for. Her ears perked as the varsity cheerleaders came running into the gym, to the roaring crowd of boys that hooped and hollered as the girls flashed the crowd their panties. Ms. Nunes ignored the distraction as she had more pressing matters to stimulate as she felt the heat of Ira's erection on the palm of her hand.

"You like that don't you Ira. You like having me stroke this cock of yours?" Ms. Nunes asked, in a low whisper as the music began to die down. Puffing out her cheeks when Ira refused to answer. "Ira," her voice took on a more sweeter tone, "I know we haven't always been on good terms, but would it hurt you to speak to me when I'm willing to please this thick root of yours?" Ms. Nunes asked, staring into his eyes.

"Yes," Ira lied. Keeping his devilish smirk hidden knowing that within a few minutes she was going to be another of his servants. He wondered how all of Sue's sugar daddies were going to take the news they would be able to do anything they wanted to her as he watched her degradation.

"See?! Was that so hard to say?" Ms. Nunes asked, shooting Ira a coy smile as her fingers lowered the zipper of his pants. A primal purr rumbled in her chest as her hand ran up and down the length of his naked eight-inch cock. She so couldn't wait to be fucked by it. To finally feel full and satisfied after months trying to scratch the inch deep within her cunt. Pulling up her tight skirt, which she had worn for just this occasion. Pushing her panties down to her knees before turning around. Her right hand gripped the metal 'L' beams as she bent over presenting her ass and naked mound to Ira. Peering back at Ira as her left hand ran along her bare dancefloor, up her moist lips, giving her cunt a light spank telling Ira where he should stick that hard, thick root of his. Her fingertips skimmed along the length of his cock as she helped guide it to her awaiting paradise. Her hand flew to her mouth to muffle her gasp as Ira thrust hard into her wet sex.

"Mmm..." Ms. Nunes nodded as she felt that rod of his surging through her eager velvet tunnel. "That's it Ira fuck..." Her breath was caught, her mouth hung agape as she felt something very odd happening within her cunt. "This can't be happening! No way did his cock just get longer!" she muttered to herself as Ira lengthened his rod from eight inches to eleven in a matter of moments. "Oh fuck! Oh God!" Ms. Nunes moaned from behind her hand as Ira pounded that eleven-inch monster into her. She couldn't help herself as her cream flooded her canal. Her back arched as she felt the sting of his hand on her ass. "Yes Ira, fuck me! Pound that monster into my cunt!" she whispered as the students above her cheered at the news of the Prom tickets going on sale. Wincing in pain as that beast was lodged deep within her cunt. How she loved that feeling. Glancing down between her legs watching how her own juices were dripping steadily down onto her panties and the gym floor.

Breathing heavily as Ira took hold of her hair snatching her head back. Her tongue curled out as her ass bounced with every thrust. Feeling her core quivering as his cock brought her to sweet bliss like no man before him. Her eyes began to go blank as her mind was pushed to the brink. Her tongue flapped as Ira hammered her into submission. The loud stomping of the students feet covered her very loud and vocal moan as she came once again on Ira's meaty rod. The blue swirling mist of Ira's influence danced along her irises as she felt his semen flooding her womb. Her legs twitched, her body trembled, her eyes wide, her chest heaving as her hands gripped the post to steady her weakened body as her eyes gazed down out that polished gym floor.

Her nipples pressed hard against her bra, feeling Ira's cum gushing out of her cunt as one of the most orgasmic aftershocks she had ever experienced in her life rocked her body. Her amber eye peered through strands of her brunette hair as it fell upon Ira's back as he left her there. Unaware that a pair of blue-green eyes were gazing through the gap of the bleachers, a being other than Ira at that school that could sense the sexual energies on the air.

"Really? He has to fuck her!" Beth thought to herself. Her nails scraping along the wood of the seat as she noted Ira's shadowy silhouette as he neared the end of the bleachers. "Is he after all the women in the school or something?! Or is it just the ones who have harmed him?" She asked herself as she watched Ira's cum squirting out from behind her English teacher. She couldn't help herself as her tongue ran along her lip instinctively at the sight of his cum. "Hmpf! I'll show her! Ira only needs me to ride that cock of his!" Beth said to herself with determination. She couldn't let her mother down, nor could she let Ira slip from her grasp. She only wished she could tell him she only slept with his father so she could feed. It wasn't like she enjoyed it. "Okay... so maybe I did let them go a little overboard with the teasing," Beth admitted to herself as she abruptly turned around as she felt someone touching her ass. The smack that followed covered the sound of the gym door closing as Ira left the building. "Hands off you pig!" Beth growled at Mark who stared at her like she was a different person.

"Maybe... there's a way I can get Ira to forgive me," Beth thought to herself as she chewed on her nail. Not noticing how Mark's face was becoming bright red as the students around them laughed at his expense. "There has to be away!" Her cheek twitched as an annoying gnat buzzed around her right ear. "What part of no don't you fucking understand!" Beth shouted causing the gym to quiet down as Mark tried and obviously failed to talk Beth into fucking him like she had always done before.

"He's done something to you?!" Mark growled taking Beth by the shoulders trying to shake some sense into her. "Tell me what it is?!"

"Dude. Stop," Andrew said, taking hold of his friend. He so didn't want to see that side of Ira ever again, nor did he ever wish to be in that pit of Hell with her! Most importantly he wanted his cock and balls back. How he missed the feel of a woman riding his tool. The smell of their skin as he gently caressed their skin. The way their folds felt around his hard pole as he made them moan to high heaven. "Look at what you're doing?!" Andrew said, praying that Ira never heard a word about this. He had no idea why Ira was messing around with Beth and Cybil nor did he want to know. All he cared about was keeping his ass out of Hell for as long as he could. God. How he just wanted to rub one out if only for a minute or two. Then he knew that would at least relieve some of the frustration he felt at seeing all the hot women strutting around just itching to be plucked. Jumping back as Beth pulled out a taser from her bag. Watching his friend's body jerk and defecate himself as he howled in pain.

"Don't you ever fucking touch me!" Beth said, sending her foot swiftly into Mark's groin.

"Come on Beth," Cybil said, taking hold of Beth's left hand. "He's not worth it," she said, driving the last nail into Mark's coffin. "And don't you ever let me catch you around us again you swine!" Cybil spat.

******

Meanwhile in Hell...

Lucifer had closed off her circle from the rest of her realm so no demon could know that she was with child. She couldn't revert to her humanoid form while she was, nor could she use her vast powers while she was. Her and Ira's child was growing faster than she could have ever expected. Not that she was annoyed by the development of their soon-to-be-born off-spring. Lucifer just thought she would have had another four days trapped within her circle as their child grew within her.

Her hands ran along her swollen belly as she hummed to her daughter. Thinking of the time when she, Ira and... "Anael, yes Anael, that shall be your name," Lucifer cooed sweetly to her growing daughter. Feeling her hand pressing against her stomach. "Oh, you like that name do you?" she giggled softly as she felt their daughter's elation at the name.

"Did you know I was the one that gave your father his name?" Lucifer cooed sweetly, while that wasn't the whole truth of it. Anael didn't need to know that. "Oh, how powerful he is," she said sweetly. Dreaming of the days when Ira would walk the halls of Hell with her as they surveyed their kingdom together. "So will you be since he and I are your parents," Lucifer said, knowing that wasn't a lie since she had felt Anael's power steadily growing over the past two days. "Shall I show you?" she asked lovingly, as her thumb brushed along the area where Anael's head rested.

"While this was a few days ago, your father's power only continues to grow," Lucifer said, waving her hand through the air. The shimmering image of Ira floating above his school came into view. "Just look at him," she said dreamily, as her chin rested in the palm of her hand, her eyes gazing unhindered at her grandson. Feeling her canal quivering as she and their daughter watched as Ira finally awakened as a true Nephilim. Biting her lip as her eyes ran down his reverse C-shaped horns, feeling her cheeks heating as she stared into those gold-ruby eyes that were brimming with power. Feeling her nipples hardening, her heart raced as she savored those hard muscles that sprouted to contain his vast power as his twelve-foot form hovered in the air. Sighing in bliss as his four wings flapped watching how her own sister was powerless to stand against him.

"You like..." Her back arched, her eyes quivered at the sudden pain. "It can't be?! It's too soon!" She thought to herself as the first signs of labor pains appeared. Her breath came out in heaves as her hands gripped the armrests of her throne. Crying out in pain, pillars of hellfire roared behind her as Anael sought to come into the world. Cracks spread rapidly along the stone of her throne as Lucifer huffed and puffed as sweat began to appear on her forehead. "Wait a little long..." Her cry echoed off the walls of her circle as Anael wouldn't wait. Spreading her legs wider as her water broke, she knew there was no turning back. Their child was coming! How she wished Ira was there with her as she felt Anael crawling down her birth canal. She knew he couldn't know about their child just yet. It was dangerous enough already for him. Lucifer didn't want Ira or their child to be hunted down and killed when neither could stand against Heaven as of yet.

Biting her lip as a small hand reached through her opening. Her golden ichor flowed down onto the stone as Anael's small horns cut against her birth passage as Anael crawled towards the opening. Her mind screamed for Ira; her heart pleaded for him to show himself to be there for the birth of their daughter. Yet she knew he couldn't be at least not yet. She knew if he knew then Heaven wouldn't hold back in hunting them down. Even if her father had set this about even he couldn't allow an angel of Hell to be born. Hence why she had taken precautions beforehand to set up her sanctuary to keep her father from seeing the birth of her daughter. Lucifer wasn't about to allow him or her sisters to take Anael from her.

Her golden eyes quivered in pain as Anael's head breached the threshold. Peering down as she gazed at the crown of snow-white hair matted in her immortal blood as her tiny fingers gripped the edge of the seat of her throne. Pulling her small body further out of her birth canal. Listening to the wet flop as Anael fell to the dais upon which her throne sat.

Breathing heavily, feeling her power returning as she healed the wounds within. She had no idea those little horns would hurt so much. Glancing down as she felt her tiny fingers gripping her right leg as Anael tried to stand on her wobbly legs. Blowing out a breath before peering over the edge of her seat. A warm loving smile graced her lips feeling the power of a Power order of angel (although weaker than Ira was Lucifer knew Anael was out of Michelle's, Raphaela's, and Gabriella's reach), emanating from her daughter as Anael tried and failed to comprehend what and how legs worked.

"Well, this is disconcerting," Anael muttered after the fifth time she had fallen on her backside. "Mother?" she said, looking up into Lucifer's golden eyes. Her four three-foot wet wings moved oddly as each tried to work on their own to lift her body off the stone dais.

"Yes, my little one," Lucifer cooed wondering where the red of the quarter bottom of her wings came from. She knew the black that made up the rest of the color of her feathers came from Ira. She had no idea where the red came from. Was it because Anael was the first angel to be born from a fallen and a Nephilim? Was that what caused the dual tone of her wings?

"Do humans and father truly walk on these things?" Anael asked, slightly lifting her left leg. Arching an eyebrow as the toes on her right foot wiggled.

"Yes," Lucifer mused watching her daughter trying to figure out how her corporal body worked. She knew it must be very confusing for her angelic side to be stuck in one form. Although she didn't know if Anael could turn ethereal like the rest of her sisters. Still, even if she couldn't, Anael was more than she could ever have dreamed of, and she couldn't wait to show Ira their child when the time was right. Seeing Anael's cheeks heating as her hand plucked her tiny form from the stone.

"Mother!" Anael huffed as Lucifer cleansed her body of the afterbirth that marred her skin. Her tiny hands took hold of the tip of Lucifer's index finger as it pressed lightly against her forehead. Scowling when her stomach made a very odd and troubling noise. Her gold-ruby eyes glanced up as her mother lightly chuckled.

"Come Anael," Lucifer said, pulling aside her robe revealing her lactating pink nipple. "A growing body needs to feed," she said, bringing her daughter closer to her breast.

"This is so very disconcerting," Anael muttered in annoyance, yet her eyes couldn't look away from that nutritious drop of breast milk that hung on the tip of her mother's nipple.

"That's it my child," Lucifer cooed lovingly, as her finger brushed along Anael's back. "Drink your fill," she whispered feeling Anael suckling on her breast. Materializing a pearl white gown on her body leaving enough of a gap on the back so not to constrict her wings. Her sweet humming reverberated in her chest as Anael slept soundly in her arms. Smiling down at her daughter as her wings fluttered slightly, her feathers rippled as she dreamt. Knowing tomorrow would start her training.

******

"Look! He went kaboom!" Anael giggled wickedly as the demon she had exploded left it's entrails marring the stone of her mother's chamber.

"Yes, yes he did," Lucifer said, an approving smirk rose the corner of her mouth as Anael tested out her powers. "Now Anael," she said, in a motherly voice as Anael sat on her left knee. Her tiny legs kicked lazily as Anael looked up at her. "You can't go around destroying all the demons that wander in here," Lucifer said sternly.

"But..."

"No buts. They serve a purpose little one, how would it look if Heaven launched an attack on us and we have no minions to send out to face them?" Lucifer asked, holding back her chuckle as Anael puffed out her cheeks and crossed her arms. Reminding her so much of Ira and how he acted when he was three. She knew that was what the humans would take her as given her size.

"But they're so much fun to watch go boom!" Anael said, using her hands to mimic the explosions.

"I know dear, and I'm happy you're growing to understand your power. Yet you must always remember we have enemies. Enemies that will come for you and your father..." Smirking inwardly as Anael's power flared at her words.

"And they will die," Anael said, coldly. "No one is going to take my father away," she said, with determination.

"Yes, they will won't they," Lucifer nodded in agreement. "No one is going to take Ira away from us."

"Mother?"

"Hmm?"

"When can I see him?" Anael asked innocently.

"When the time is right Anael," Lucifer stated. "Right now, it is still too dangerous for you to be seen, and ever more so if the two of you were together. I don't want to lose the two of you," she said sweetly, the back of her index finger brushed along Anael's right cheek.

"Still..." Her snow-white locks dangled in front of her hiding her rosy cheeks. "I'd like to see him," Anael muttered.

123456...8