Porn Star Family Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh... just that he's an angel," watching her daughter's eyes widen at the word, "well half," Emily said, tapping her chin. "Which would make him a Nephilim given his demonic taint. So, he has to have a human side. I just wonder who his angel parent is?" she mused as she stared up at the ceiling. Her eyes glanced over to her daughter as she smacked her forehead. "Something the matter?"

"Why didn't I see it!" Beth said, the heel of her hand thumped against her forehead.

"See what?!"

"The way Cybil acts, the way she is around him. It has so many hallmarks of how men act around me," Beth sighed, bowing her head for not seeing it until now.

"Hmm... yes, he does have an incubus feel to him," Emily muttered as the tip of her finger tapped against her lips. "You shouldn't worry about it; you couldn't have known Ira was a Nephilim. They were pesky little things before their destruction. They were very hard to sense their presence. I chalk that up to their human part," she said, staring down her chest. Her fingers drummed along her stomach pondering on what a high-ranking demon and Ira could sire together. If what she felt down in the eighth circle was any indication then anything was possible, and she and her family could rule the higher ranks of Hell for eternity if that came to pass.

"But who turned him into one?" Beth asked, allowing her question to hang in the air.

"Hmm... can't say, the next time you are with him look for a house crest, there has to be one on his body somewhere. If not..." A devious grin rapidly spread along her lips at the thought that had just popped into her head.

"Then we can do it, and no one can say a thing," Beth said, matching her mother's smile.

"Yes, but if there is we have to plan on how to lure him away from Mor," holding up her hand when Beth started to speak, "and no, we can't attack her. Mor is on my level, no good would come to us if we did that," Emily said. Knowing if it was true then Mor wouldn't hesitate to send her children after them, and if it was true then they themselves would be a force to reckon with. She had no interest in starting a frivolous war with Mor when the risks weren't worth the effort it would take. Emily also knew if the fight between them grew to large then Lucifer would step in and end the two of them in a heartbeat. That too, was something she wasn't about to allow to happen to herself and there was no way she believed his claim to have battled archangels. "So... here's what we are going to do..."

******

"Ira?!" Rita's voice echoed in his ear as Ira held his phone to it.

"Hey Rita," Ira said, rubbing his left shoulder where Mor had bit him again during their... he wouldn't say love making. Mor was a little bit more into the fucking than that. "What can I do to or for the hot college chick in my life?" A smile touched his lips at her soft giggle.

"Ira what would you say about coming and touring the campus tomorrow?" Rita asked, hoping she could show him what awaited him when he got in.

"Sure, I wouldn't mind," Ira said, knowing he wouldn't miss anything special at school. Plus, he needed to speak with Sue about setting up Ms. Nunes's downfall.

"Then afterwards... can we...?"

"Oh, most definitely," Ira said, knowing where her question was going.

"Mmm... yes, you shouldn't keep your sister longing for your... for so long," Rita cooed into the phone before saying goodnight to him.

"So... my sister, huh?" Vikki's tongue flicked against her teeth as she leaned against his doorframe as she read her sister's taunting text.

"Yeah," Ira arched an eyebrow as he tossed his shirt into the hamper.

"You could have asked me Ira," Vikki said, her eyes glanced up. Hoping he liked looking at her as she stood in her pink bra and matching panties.

"Well... I really wasn't thinking about it," Ira said, scratching his head. With everything going on the thought really hadn't crossed his mind.

"I see," Vikki said, stepping into his room. Her hips swayed as she approached him, she wasn't about to be out done by her sister. "Then I need to have a little nibble, don't you?" Vikki asked, as her panties fell to floor.

Ira rubbed the back of his neck as he yawned waiting for Rita to pick him up. All through breakfast his sister and Vikki shot daggers at him for not asking them and not riding with them. He so didn't know how he was going to handle them once he got into college. That is if he truly needed to go now with everything going on. Watching Rita's car pull slowly to a stop along the curb.

"Hop in Ira!" Rita said joyously, as she looked out the open passenger window. "How do I look?" she asked, directing his view towards her light red, spaghetti strap, slip dress. Her fingertips slowly pulled down the hem of her dress as they danced up her thigh. It had been far too long since they've been together.

"Hot, as always," Ira stated, watching how Rita's cheeks heated.

"I'm glad you think so," Rita sighed happily as her hand slipped into his. "I hope you're going to like the tour," she said, gently squeezing his hand. Knowing the stir they were going to cause on campus. They needed to know who her man was, sure she would lay with other men. Ira understood this, as she understood his need to seek out other women to feed. However, they would never be the one she loved like she did Ira.

Forty-five minutes later Rita and Ira sat in the parking lot of the college. Rita watched as Ira's eyes followed after the students as they strolled casually towards their next lectures. Giggling as Ira rolled his eyes as the local douche strummed his guitar and sang off key to the few women who were clustered around him as the guy sat beneath the oak tree in the courtyard.

"Come on Ira, I'll show you around," Rita said sweetly.

After an hour and half of walking around showing him what college life would be for him. Noticing how her sister and Bridgett were slyly following them around. A couple of times Rita had to shoo them off when Ira was looking around the lecture hall she had taken him to. However, her panties got bunched when they sat in on the opening lecture for one of the classes Ira would need.

"You know the two of you can sit somewhere else, right?" Rita hissed at her sister as Vikki lowered herself into the seat on the other side of Ira.

"Oh? I think I found one," Bridgett said, resting her ass in Ira's lap. "You like that don't you Ira?" she asked softly, as she peered behind her. Feeling her brother hardening as she rolled her ass against his manhood. "Having your sister give you a lap dance in front of everyone."

"Y-yes," Ira whispered, listening to Bridgett's intake of breath as his finger ran along her slit as she rose.

"Good. You should," Bridgett cooed sweetly before moving to sit beside Vikki.

"You bring Ira here and you expect us not to tease him?" Vikki asked, looking over at her sister. Slipping her hand into Ira's lap... her eyebrow twitched as Rita slapped her hand away.

"Ira is mine today," Rita hissed as her hand gently gripped his covered rod. "You are my boyfriend today, aren't you?" she whispered into Ira's ear.

"Then I'll be the other woman trying to steal him," Vikki said, shooting her sister a coy smirk.

Ira sighed once he stood out in the hall after the professor sent him out of his lecture for being a distraction to his class. If this was how his college life was going to go, he didn't know if he'd be able to survive the first day. Yet his blood began to chill as he heard the sound of heels on the polished tile floor. Ira swallowed hard as Alyda rounded the corner. Her crimson hair bounced against her chest. Her green eyes lustered in want as they gazed at him. Her ruby hued lips were plump in her lust as she held the folders in her right arm to her voluptuous chest.

"What a surprise it is to see you here... Ira," Alyda said, peering over the rim of her glasses. Her skirt hugged her cocked hip, her stockings contoured to her shapely legs as she stood a few feet from him. "Tell me why aren't you in school?" she asked, the tips of her fingers skimmed along the edge of her left lapel down the opening of her shirt.

"Umm... Rita invited me," Ira said, noticing how Alyda's eyes dipped low at his noticeable bulge.

"I see," Alyda said, her eyes slowly glanced up. "Well, I would think my department is where you need to be, don't you?" she asked, with a coy smile at his slight nod. "Then what are we waiting for, hmm?" Quickly texting Rita that Ira was with her before sliding her phone into the pocket of her suit jacket. Moving the files to her left arm, looping her right arm around Ira's left. Peering out of the corner of her eye as she pressed his arm against the side of her right breast. Shooting her daughter a smirk as Rita exited the lecture hall as they rounded the corner.

"And here is my office," Alyda said, leading him into the room once she had shown him the room where she held her own lectures he would be attending next year. Slyly locking the door, she wasn't about to let Rita, Sue, Vikki, or her own students interrupt this. Laying the files on her desk, slyly easing out of her jacket as Ira scanned her bookshelf. Her hips shook as they slid down her legs. Her thumbs hooked around the waist band of her red aerie lace thong. Feeling her clit throb at the prospect of having Ira eating and fucking her in her own office. While she had brought many of her students and a few of the professors to her office, Ira was the only one that truly mattered.

"Hey, I have this one! And this one too!" Ira said excitedly, as he read the spines of the two books. Pressing his lips together as he felt Alyda pressing her chest against his back. Gooseflesh ran along his skin as she brushed her lips against the back of his neck.

"I know," Alyda whispered in a seductive voice. "Vikki sent me photos of your room a few years ago. It's good to know you're familiar with their work, they do have very interesting things to impart." Her nose lightly ran down the left side of his neck as she unbutton his pants. "They are a huge part of my first semester lessons," she said, over the sound of his pants falling to the floor. A hungry smile rose along her lips at the sound he made as her hand wrapped around his stiff pole. "Yes Ira, enjoy how your mother's hand feels," Alyda purred, as her thumb teased the underside of his crown. "Are you ready to become the teacher's pet?" Her lips sucked gently on his earlobe as she waited for his answer. She had already put her spell on the Dean. So, she knew Ira would be automatically accepted once he sent in his admission forms.

"Mmmhmm," Ira nodded. His eyes fluttered, he hoped she stopped before he came in his underwear. He so didn't want to walk around the college in cum crusted undergarments.

"Mmm... I can't wait for the time you'll be tasting my hot pussy underneath my desk," Alyda said, listening to the slap his cock made as it struck against his lower stomach as she pushed his underwear down. "As much as I would like to tease you all day long, I have a class in thirty minutes," she said, slowly turning him around. Watching how his cock pulsated as his eyes ran down her body. Her breasts swelled in her bra as his eyes gazed so lewdly at them, her dress shirt hung open. Loving how his hands felt on her ass as her tongue rolled in his mouth as their kiss deepened.

Smiling warmly at him as her hands ran down his arms. Taking hold of his hands, leading him towards the tan leather couch that sat by the door. Lowering herself onto it, resting her back in the corner of it as her left elbow rested on the armrest. Lifting and spreading her right leg so those eyes of his could gaze unhindered at her covered mound. Biting her lower lip as the crown of his rod swelled at the site of her juicy peach.

"Come Ira, it's time for your mother to feel that tongue in this," Alyda said salaciously, pulling aside her thong. Watching his nostrils flare as the scent of her sex laced the air. Smiling as Ira moved quickly to kneel between her legs. Her eyes followed the flight of her panties as Ira tossed them over his left shoulder. She did enjoy how her son was so eager to taste her sweet cunt. Ira's hair bunched up between her fingers as she pressed lightly on the back of his head as his tongue parted her hungry labia.

Her chest heaved; her breath ragged as she savored the orgasm Ira had just given her. "Now Ira, get up here and plow that cock deep into your mother's pussy," Alyda demanded. Her fingers skimmed along his cheeks before her hands caressed them. Smiling as she brought him lower to her lips as his right hand guided his rod towards her golden gate.

Blowing out a breath as Ira exited Alyda's office. Feeling her juices still coating his cock as the latch fell into the recess of the striker.

"Have fun?" Rita pouted as she leaned against the wall startling Ira. "I-Ira you were supposed to be my boyfriend today," she said, plumping out her lower lip. A little hurt that he could be dragged away so easily from her side.

"Sorry Rita, I can't help you all are just irresistible," Ira said, trying to sooth Rita's ruffled feathers.

"R-r-really?!" Rita asked bashfully, twirling her crimson hair around her finger. Feeling like a little girl with her first crush as Ira stared at her.

"Yeah, can't you see?" Ira asked, pointing at her reflection in the glass of the red box that housed the fire extinguisher.

"T-then..." Her head was bowed as her fingers fiddled with the waistband of his pants. "You aren't displeased with me?" Rita asked, his green eyes shyly glanced up.

"No, why would I be?" Ira asked, confused.

"No reason," Rita said, shaking her head, a small smile graced her lips. "Then you won't leave me wanting?" she whispered. Her green eyes lustered as Ira pressed his left index finger underneath her chin, making her gaze rise to meet his.

"And miss out on how sweet my hot sister tastes like, heavens no," Ira said, with an alluring smile.

"Then... you wouldn't mind if we had a picnic together?"

"No." Steadying himself as Rita threw her arms around him. "God. She smells so good." Waving to a shocked Sue as they drove past her. Hoping there weren't too many people around when they got there, because he so wanted to make her moan after their noontime meal.

******

"Hide Anael!" Lucifer commanded her daughter as she and Ira slowly traveled back to her realm after their little impromptu gathering of her sisters in that field. "Now, what started all of this Ira?" she asked, slyly looking around her realm for her daughter to ensure that Ira didn't see her before Anael was ready. Feeling her grandson's eyes on her ass as she glided towards her throne. Sensing her daughter wanting to peek out from behind her throne.

"Gabby asked me to take four living souls," Ira said plainly, looking her in the eye as she had changed to her natural form. To say Lucifer was stunned would be an understatement. "The four, two women and their sons, have been using some drug, non-violently raping men, women and possibly children for at least twenty years. They used it on Laura's mother last summer and tried to use it on Laura two weeks or so ago, and one of the women answered the door at uncle's house Saturday when I arrived for my umm... lesson."

"Gabriela asked you to do this?" Lucifer asked him, surprised at the request.

"She did," Ira nodded, "she also said she was going to clear the husbands' minds so they would be able to see what's been going on for the last however many years," he added not knowing what would happen after that.

"Do you know where they are?" Lucifer asked, her eyes narrowing, looking at him. Knowing this was perfect it would show Anael just how powerful Ira is and will become. She also knew Anael was fighting against her angelic side from not rushing to his side.

"Yes, they're at the mall, spending money as usual."

"Bring them here." Lucifer commanded; Ira faded away with a nod.

Ira materialized behind them, using his abilities to keep himself hidden from the usual mall crowd following them as they chatted, strolling past the various store fronts. They were so busy between themselves they never noticed the change of scenery as Ira morphed the huge mall walkway into a tunnel leading to the throne room of Hell. Ira smiled to himself as they all started swatting at imaginary insects buzzing around them, they didn't realize they were hearing the denizens of Hell howling. After a hundred yards of them swatting and muttering they finally came upon the throne room, Lucifer sat in her throne, the lake of magma hissed and bubbled before her. They threw their hands to their ears as the buzzing faded into the howls and pleas of the damned. Trembling they stepped forward at a prod from behind looking onto the visage of Lucifer, however, they weren't seeing her the way Ira always saw his grandmother, no, they were seeing what the movies showed her as.

Replaying the events of their lives in various stages: Toby and his mother, Melanie having a baby, then Toby is alone as he watches Melanie disappear with Jeff, his hated enemy, to where he couldn't say because his mother had abandoned him. Melanie saw herself giving birth to Toby's son, then saw Toby with Laura, a new ring on her finger and them leaving and never coming back. Sandra and Chris were seeing the same thing about each other. These images terrified them all; the mothers lived for their sons and the sons lived for their mothers and seeing the other disappearing from their life was the one thing they all feared the most.

After a few minutes of letting the foursome watch their various horror movies the images stopped and their eyes fell upon the Devil, ten feet tall with red skin and black horns curving out from his skull, and cloven hooves that clacked on the hard surface around his throne. "What is happening?!" Melanie asked, in abject fear.

"Ask the one behind you," Lucifer said, in a deep gravelly voice pointing behind them. Her wicked laugh trailed after them as they turned.

"Wait," Toby said, "I know you!" He started to walk towards Ira but suddenly stopped as the ring of fire started in his chest as Ira changed into his original demon form -- about six feet tall with deep blue skin, his midnight black wings unfurled with arcs of blue-white lightning dancing along the feathers. Ira's sword appeared in his hand and with a flick of his wrist a red beam shot out and encircled the four of them pulling tight and passing through them bringing their souls into Ira's grasp.

"I own you now..." Ira started to say but stopped as he felt the power of their souls feeding him, he remembered back to when his cousin had showed him how to reanimate the dead and this felt a thousand times more powerful. Each soul felt like a tiny nuclear power plant just waiting for him to tap into it and use it. Taking a deep breath and savoring the feeling, he looked at the people. Dismissing his new souls to a tiny pocket dimension only he could access. "You are mine to command, if you choose to disobey the result would be me crushing your soul and sending you back here without remorse," looking to his grandmother seeing the delight in her eyes, "so, I am leaving you here for a day to learn what your punishment will be if you decide to disobey me," Ira said, looking back to his grandmother. Noticing something was off with her, it wasn't sadness, whatever it was he couldn't rightly say or ask in mixed company. "Have fun with them, but remember they are serial rapists of the worst order." Waving his hand, blowing his grandmother a kiss before disappearing back to the world of man.

"Father is so... cool," Anael sighed as she stepped out from behind the throne. Her height had increased again allowing her to access more of her natural gifts. She had peeked around the corner just so she could get her very first look at her father. How it took all her will to stay hidden like her mother asked her to. When all she wanted to do was be at his side.

1...345678