Porn Star Family Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm... yes, yes he is," Lucifer muttered in agreement, smiling down at her daughter as her now working wings carried her over the left armrest of her throne. Knowing the souls he had just taken would place him at the top of the Dominion class of angel. That is once Ira learn how to effectively tap into the new souls he had just acquired. Something that she couldn't help him with. That was something Ira was going to have to learn on his own. "Now what to do with them?" Lucifer mused as she gently stroked her daughter's hair with a finger as Anael sat on her left knee.

"Oh! I know!" Anael said, cheerfully. "How about we send them to the seventh circle, that's the perfect place for them?" she suggested, smiling proudly at her mother as she looked up at her.

"Hmm... yes, I think that's a very good idea," Lucifer nodded in agreement. Smirking at their frightened looks as she discussed their punishment with her daughter. "Do you think you can do it?" she asked, hoping that their practice had been bearing fruit.

"With pleasure Mother," Anael said, bringing up her hand. "My father has spoken; your sins are known. I, Anael, daughter of Lucifer and the Nephilim Suriel Zol," glancing at her mother when that name had just appeared in her head. Noticing the warm smile her mother was wearing at the sound of his name. "Banish you to the seventh circle to instill your eternal punishment into your foolish minds. So, in that one day, you will know who you serve now and forevermore," Anael said, the undertones of her authority lacing her words as her own powers flared to life. A cruel smile graced her lips at their feeble pleas to send them home. That wasn't something she was ever going to do, they needed to learn who their master was now. Anael would not allow their human minds to ever forget that one fact.

"Now let us help your father in keeping their punishment going while they serve him," Lucifer said, waving her hand through the air causing an overview of the town Ira lived in to appear before them. Listening to Anael giggle as she gave her left leg a little jostle.

"What about there!" Anael shouted pointing at the more poorer part of the town.

"Yes," a wicked smile spread across her lips at the fact that they would find resting their heads there quite unpleasant, "that does look like an excellent place," Lucifer nodded. Gazing at her daughter lovingly as Anael started to hum and sway. If she had to guess, Anael's angelic side was ecstatic at the thought of helping Ira in any way she could.

******

Darkness crept along the city as those that used the shadows to hide their nocturnal activities skulked from their lairs. Her crimson hair swayed in the cooling breeze as the lights of the city glinted off her dangling earrings. Her right index finger tapped against her left forearm as they sat crosswise along her upper stomach. Her nose wiggled as the scent of her perfume she had sprayed along the tops of her 38C breasts drifted up to greet her. Her bracelets clinked against each other; her black silk slip dress swayed gently against her cocked hip as she waited for him to arrive. She was a little miffed that he didn't stop and hang out with her when Rita took him to their college. Even more so when she learned that their mother, and Rita got their fix but not her.

"Hmpf!" Sue huffed as she stuck her nose into the air. "He should know how I feel by now," she muttered to herself. "What does Rita have that I don't?" Her ears twitched as she heard the rustling of wings. Her eyes glanced up as she saw a dark figure darting across the sky. Puffing out her cheeks mad at herself that she couldn't stay mad at Ira. He was what he was; no matter how much she wanted to keep him all to herself. Instantly feeling her skin heat as those eyes held a warm light in them as Ira step out of the alley.

"Hey Sue," Ira said, giving her a small wave of his hand. His heart raced as his eyes ran down her evening attire. Feeling his snake uncoiling as the night highlighted the beauty that Sue commanded. Tilting his head to the side as she turned her chin and huffed. "Sue did I do something?" Ira asked, confused by her behavior.

"I'm not... pretty enough?" Sue asked, slyly glancing out the corner of her eye at him.

"What...?! Sue have you seen yourself? You're like one the hottest women I know," Ira said, trying to curb her anger. Where it came from he didn't know.

"Oh?!" Her crimson eyebrow rose as she turned her attention to him. Knowing they would have a few more minutes to themselves while they waited for that woman to arrive. "Then why didn't you come see me when you were at my college today?" Sue asked, with a pointed look.

"Oh?! Well... I didn't know you were there," Ira said, with a nervous chuckle as he rubbed the back of his head. "If I had known..."

"Go on," Sue said, rolling her hand.

"I swear I would have, I promise," Ira said, trying to pleaded his case.

"Really?" Moving closer to him, her left hand slowly reached out. A need to touch his body burned in her mind.

"Of course! I would never blow you off like that," Ira nodded sternly. Feeling her fingers slipping below the waistband of his jeans. The clinking of her bracelets as they slid down her arm before coming to a rest against the heel of her hand. His body jerked slightly as Sue pulled him closer to her.

"You promise?" Sue asked, her lips less than an inch away from his.

"Mmmhmm," Ira nodded.

"Very well, I'll forgive you this time," Sue said softly, before her lips embraced his. Lightly moaning into his mouth as she felt his hands sliding along her waist. Pressing her body against his as his hands gently squeezed her ass. Feeling her nipples hardening as her tongue rolled in his mouth. Breathing heavily as their lips parted, her green eyes studied his brown ones, her lush lips glistened in the light of the streetlamps that lined the road. Pressing her forehead against his knowing she couldn't stay mad at him. Peering over his shoulder seeing the headlights of a car slowing down knowing the woman had arrived.

She had already informed her sugar daddies that they would be having a special guest tonight. That they could do anything to the woman within reason. Ever since the mall she has been wanting to show that woman what she truly thought of her. No one will ever make Ira feel so low ever again, not while she was around. Her hand ran up his back as her nose nuzzled his neck. Her eyes peered intently at the woman as she eased herself out of her car.

"Ira?!" Ms. Nunes called out to him, confused as to why the woman she had met at the mall was there. She had thought Ira had brought her there so she could have some more of that monster in his pants.

"So you're finally here," Ira said, turning to face her. A red light flashed across his eyes as he called upon his influence that dwelled in her body. A small smirk rose the corner of his lips as that blue haze drifted along her irises.

"Yes Ira," Ms. Nunes said, stepping closer. "I'm not known to have threesomes Ira," she said, looking right at Sue.

"Oh, did you think we were going to have sex?" Ira asked, arching an eyebrow. Inwardly chuckling at her perplex look on her face. "No tonight, you'll be entertaining Sue's friends," he said, gesturing to Sue.

"I don't understand..."

"Then let me put it into words you'll understand," Sue said, her voice was cold as her hands ran along Ira's body as she ambled over to Ms. Nunes. "For tonight you are my bitch," she hissed. Her sharp nail pressed against the bottom of her chin forcing Ms. Nunes to look into her eyes. "Isn't that right Ira?" Sue asked, looking over at him.

"Mmmhmm," Ira hummed.

"You do want to make Ira happy, don't you?" Sue asked, her seductive powers laced every word.

"Yes," Ms. Nunes said, as if she was in a trance.

"Good," Sue cooed, reaching down taking hold of her hand. "Then I suggest we head in, don't you Ira?" she asked, knowing her boys were going to have a field day with her.

"Lead the way," Ira said, shooting Sue a coy smirk.

"Come along, time to get those holes filled with nine different cocks," Sue stated, peering back over her shoulder. Her cheeks rapidly heated as she noted how Ira's eyes were glued to her ass as it swayed and bounced beneath her dress. The noise of the lobby filled in around them as they moved towards the elevator. One of her more wealthy sugar daddies always had a penthouse on reservation with the hotel. So, she knew there would be enough space for all twelve of them in that room. Sue couldn't wait to see the woman's mouth, cunt, and ass filled to the brim with their old wrinkly cocks. She knew that would forever mortify the woman. Especially since she was to record it just in case the woman thought she could abuse Ira again.

Biting on her lower lip as they rode up the elevator. Feeling Ira's hand slipping beneath the hem of her dress. Her chest rose and fell as she tried to tamp down her arousal while that same hand ran along her ass cheeks. Her nails dug into the palm of her hand when Ira's middle finger ran along her slit. Pressing the material of her G-string against her entrance as that heated appendage sought to soak up her juices with it. All the while noticing how the woman beside her stood silently, her gaze distant, her body moving under the guidance of Ira's demonic influence as the doors rolled open. Her breath shuttered as she felt the pad of his finger running up her crack, teasing her little starfish before she moved out of his reach.

Knocking twice on the penthouse door, feeling those teasing hands of his fiddling with the hem of her dress as they waited for someone to let them in. "Open up Richard!" Sue called out to the man that paid for the room.

"Forgive the late response Sue," Richard said, his nearly white hair was thin but well groomed. His fake spray on tan looked unnatural on his late fifty-year-old body. Slowly opening the door wider giving Ira a better view of the man, the room, and the other men that gathered in a small, clustered group. Each man wore their own pearl white robe as all eyes were on them.

Ira followed after Sue into the highly priced room. Noticing how they had set aside two chairs that over looked the cleared-out space of what Ira would describe as a living room if it had been an apartment. The blinking of the light on the small camera that sat on its tripod waited for the action to start. Ira kept his eyes on their faces or the ceiling, because he so wasn't about to have the image of their erections lifting up their robes in his mind.

"Gentlemen," Sue said, a coy, sinful smile graced her lips as her hand held onto Ms. Nunes upper left arm. "I present you a gift tonight on my friend's gracious behalf," she said, gesturing to Ira as he stood to her left. Noticing how their hands reached down and stroked their cocks as they eyed Ms. Nunes. "You may do anything within reason to this lovely, just don't be too... rough on her."

"We can do that," Richard nodded, his eyes flickering over to Ira as he moved up to Ms. Nunes. Who uttered no protest as he lead her into the throng of the other eight men.

"Well Ira, shall we go watch?" Sue asked, pointing to the two chairs. The sound of tearing cloth sounded in the room as they tore Ms. Nunes shirt from her chest. Her heart fluttered as Ira wore a cruel smirk as they pawed at her body. Sue's hand slid into his as Ms. Nunes's skirt went flying.

"Well, aren't you a nasty bitch walking around in crotchless panties." Ira heard one of the men say as the man stood in the nude behind Ms. Nunes. Looking away as that same man pried open her ass cheeks. Seeing the trail of saliva plopping down onto her back. To her widening eyes as the man thrust his cock into her semi-lubricated brown eye.

"Let's see how this bitch screams when she's DP'd," Richard said, as two other men lifted Ms. Nunes off her feet.

Ira watched on as her face went through various stages as each man took a turn in both of her holes. Scowling as he watched the torrent of semen just gushing down to the floor since her gaping holes couldn't hold back the volume they had pumped into her. Noticing how Sue fidgeted with the camera every so often when it didn't have a clear shot of the action. An evil light flared in his eyes as the huffing men stood over her used body. His influence still at work in her eyes as she peered at him as she laid on the floor in their combined spunk.

Looking over to his left as Sue rose from her chair. Noting the pink hue of her cheeks as she caught him staring so lewdly at her body as she passed. Arching an eyebrow as she disappeared into the bedroom only to return carrying in a tray with a stack of washcloths, a bowl of steaming water, a bar of soap, and a bottle of male enhancement pills.

"Gentlemen, I hope the night's fun isn't over so quickly?" Sue asked, the men with an alluring smile.

"Heavens no!" One of the younger men spoke up. He for one wasn't about to pass up this chance, nor was he about to let Sue down. It wasn't often that she brought them all together. When he had first heard word about her when he used to visit clubs that catered to his tastes. Sue was nothing more than a myth to him. Often spoken about in hushed whispers and very arousing words when he was in those dark corners. So, when he first met her he knew how unique an opportunity it was for him. When she had informed them she was setting this up to punish a woman who had abused one of her friend, it was he who got the other eight to agree to this. "We're just taking an intermission," he said, reaching for one of the washcloths. Dipping it into the bowl before reaching for the bar of soap.

Sue walked down the two steps into the sunken living room as the others cleansed their soiled rods. For tonight that woman wasn't leaving this room until every last one of them had their fun with her body. Taking Ms. Nunes by the chin forcing her to look at Ira as she laid in the men's cold semen.

"Do you understand why they are doing this to you?" Sue asked, her breath hot in Ms. Nunes' ear.

"N-no," Ms. Nunes said weakly.

"This is your punishment for disrespecting my Ira," Sue growled angrily into the woman's ear. Forcing the woman to her knees as the men filed in around her. "Now let's get that whorish mouth working on these cocks," she said, forcing Richard's semi-flaccid cock into her mouth. "Now get to sucking," Sue ordered. Noting how her eyes glanced over to Ira as the men made use of her free hands.

Her hands rose to her shoulders as she walked up those two steps towards Ira. Her heart fluttered as Ira's eyes moved down her body as her dress pooled around her feet. Placing her left hand on his right shoulder as she lowered herself onto his lap. Tilting his head back as her womanhood rested on his bulge as her lips neared his. Her fingers weaved through his hair as their kiss deepened. Sue was going to force the woman to watch as she rode his cock. To show her that she wasn't that important to Ira. That she, herself, had Ira's attention. That she mattered more to him than a quick fuck with his teacher.

"Mmmhmm," Sue moaned as Ira's hands danced up the sides of her chest. Her arms wrapped around his neck as his thumbs brushed along the insides of her breasts as his hands cradled them. Softly rocking her hips against his bulge to show him that her pussy was and is still better than all the women he slept with. To show that cock of his, the heat he produced in her. Her lips slowly pulled away from his, her left thumb brushed through his hair on the back of his head. Her lips gently plucked at his as she stared lovingly into his eyes.

"Sue?"

"Yes Ira," Sue whispered her voice was light and sweet.

"I got the tickets," Ira said, a warm smile greeted her as her body stilled.

"Tickets?! As in prom tickets?" Sue asked, excitedly.

"Mmmhmm," Ira nodded.

"Oh Ira!" Sue cried joyously as she kissed him passionately. She couldn't wait to be all his for the night. To show everyone at his school that they had surely misjudged Ira. "I'll make it a night to remember," she purred as her right hand slowly slid down his chest. Slightly lifting her hips, her hunger shone in her green eyes as her hand teasingly taunted his roused snake. "Now how about you make up for not seeing me earlier," Sue cooed sinfully as she eased down his zipper.

"For you, anything," Ira said, with a smug smile.

"Hmm..." Her thumb brushed along his lower lip. "Methinks someone likes it when they're deep inside of my hot pussy," Sue teased. Watching his eyes rolling into the back of his head, the low moan that escaped his lips as she ran her covered mound along his engorged rod.

"You know I do," Ira grunted as his hands rested on her hips.

"Then shouldn't your sister slide this hard, fat cock into her tight, sweet pussy," Sue whispered heatedly into his ear.

"Oh God yes!"

Lifting her hips, pushing aside her G-string, something she wore sparingly. Thongs were one thing; she could never really get used to how that simple string felt wedged between her ass cheeks. Biting her lip as his crown moved through her labia. She had been wanting this since she had seen him at her college. Wearing a smirk as she lightly smacked him on his left cheek for leaving her wanting for so long. Her eyes lusted in her want as she listened to the soft hiss that escaped his lips as she sank down that hard pole.

Resting her arms on his as she rocked her hips. Nodding as Ira squeezed her ass as she plunged down on that hard cock of his. Loving how it fit so perfectly inside of her hot love pocket. She knew he loved it too given the look on his face.

"Yes Ira, fuck me! Fuck me with that hard cock!" Sue loudly moaned as Ira sent his cock thrusting upwards into the depths of her core. Her body shuddered as she felt her cream flowing down his length. How she loved that feeling. Knowing that it was her that was bringing Ira such pleasure. Their lips lightly smacked as she rode that phallus hard.

Peering over her shoulder as she heard footsteps approaching. Seeing Keith with a bottle of lube, pouring some onto the palm of his right hand before tossing the bottle to the floor. Reaching back pulling her ass cheeks apart, keeping her G-string out of the way as she felt his finger penetrating her ass.

"Sorry boy-o, but her ass is just sublime," Keith said, before thrusting into her lubricated starfish. "Mmm... yeah, you like having two cocks stuffing you don't you?" he grunted as he sent his six-and-a-half-inch cock deep into her ass.

"Bear with it Ira," Sue cooed sweetly. As much as she loved being with him she did need to feed just like he did.

"Just don't spray me, alright?" Ira said, looking at the man over Sue's shoulder.

"Won't be a problem," Keith nodded.

Sue howled in pleasure as the other eight men took turns with her ass as they fucked and covered Ms. Nunes in their hot cum. However, the only person's cum that truly mattered to her was Ira's. She loved how it tasted, loved how it felt when it struck the back of her womb and filled it to the brim. Loved feeling it running down her thighs, she also loved the fact she could taunt her sisters with it when it was her alone that had fucked Ira that day. Smiling in bliss as she felt his spunk surging into her hungry cunt.

"You better head home," Sue said, as they stood in the doorway. Feeling her starfish clenching and unclenching trying to return back to its normal size. "Don't worry I'll make sure she isn't too roughed up by the end of it," she promised as she got one last kiss in. She never kissed her sugar daddies or any of the other men she slept with to feed. Ira is the only man that has come to know what her lips felt like. She implanted a false memory into the other men's minds allowing them to think they knew what her velvety lips tasted like. Sighing in longing as her head rested against the doorframe as she watched Ira stroll down the hall towards the elevator.

1...345678