Porn Wrestling Federation Vol. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pumps into her ass gradually getting deeper as her anal tunnel got used to the feeling of thick white cock driving in and out. Most normal women, including those familiar with starring in pornos, would be left struggling to walk straight for a week trying to handle this sort of stiff ass fucking. This Japanese stunner was taking it like anal sex was second nature to her. Without even having herself being touched her snatch was already clearly moist, dripping a bit against the back of the airplane cart she was bent over. Just the odd glance back to see the progress of fitting all that man-meat into her nicely juicy, rounded rear before looking back to the front and bobbing along the other prick she was taking on.

"MMMM! MMMMMPHHH!! MMMM!! SHHHLLLRRPPP... MMMMMPHHH..." The man in front of her having to use a hand to keep the short, dark and red hair of hers brushed back and out of the way. Giving the clear view of her gorgeous features being down deep into his crotch as he face fucked her deep. The spit drooling down over his balls and off her chin from the repeated thrusts and slurps as she still took as good as she was taking. Never gagging at all even with his bell-end hitting into the back of her mouth again and again. The beauty being double teamed not even sweating yet as she took on both sets of thrusts even while being held up basically off the ground on the cart.

It was only when the crotch of the man behind her finally connected into her backside that her eyes rolled upward in approval with a sinful moan to match being let out to vibrate around the dick she was still blowing. Getting stuffed nice and full with that big dick into her tightest of holes to her obvious approval. Still shifting between the two as the slap of her ass being clapped now rang out as she got filled up balls deep at both ends. Even so, nothing but moans escaping her between the loud slurps as she handed it with ease. Rocking herself back and forth to make the trolley under her rattle as it wheeled between the two men and their pumping dicks. So even with this being a two-on-one and her held off the ground she looked to still be as in control of things as the two men thrusting away into her snug, pleasurable holes from the front and back.

"Yeah! This babe... Mmmmm! Can fucking take it, am I right?" The man fucking her mouth said before he pulled out with a groan.

"No shit... I ain't mad losing this bet..." The other stud said with a chuckle as he eased out of her backside with a similar moan.

"Mmmmm... Not tired yet, are we?" Hikaru teased as she moved off the cart. Allowing the men to step back as the cart was pushed away back up the aisle and out of the way.

"Not even close, babe." The first man said as he moved to lay down on the floor between the seats now they had the free space.

"Good..." Shida smirked as she followed him down, mounting him and facing towards him as the other man now knelt down behind her.

The AEW wrestler only briefly reached down to line up the cock had just been stuffed up her ass now with her snatch. Sliding down and making them both moan out as he felt how tight and wet her slot was, clearly with the arousal from behind had her mouth and ass used so often so far. Her cries of delight from getting her last hole now stretched open as even with how wet she was, this was still a tight fit as she began to shift up and down onto him. Her hands reaching out as she inventively grabbed the airplane seats at either side of the aisle for support as she kicked off the riding motion. So the stud underneath her didn't even need to hold her as she did all the work for them by gliding her tightness along that thick length as it completed the tour of all three of her holes.

She did find herself being gripped but from behind as the other man got to test out her already well fucked ass. Able to push his dick nice and deep between her cheeks before kicking off his own thrusting motion to fill her up. The moans from the Asian stunner getting louder than before as she took the double penetration to leave her lower holes stretched nicely wide and filled up far deeper than she's had before. A grit of her teeth as she glanced over her shoulder at the smirking hunk now tapping her fine, rounded ass. Showing off the sweat now forming across her pretty features before she looked back down at the similarly, and well deserved, cocky look on the face of the man getting ridden by her tight, wet pussy.

"MMMMM! FUCK! Ahhhhhh... YES... MMMMM! So big... MMMMM..." Shida's short, dark and red hair swung about as she shifted herself between the two hunks. Rising and dropping onto one cock while taking the other from the back. The timing of her lifts matched by the thrusts going into her back passage so that when her rump was backing up towards that cock, he was sliding into her rear to help stuff his dick nice and deep into her. All as she did the work to make sure her snatch was similarly stretched out by the fat dick she was mounted on. Occasionally breaking off her bounces to just settle down onto that length with her twat and grind down into him. Letting the stud behind her get in a quick round of pumps to work in deeper into that already fucked backside of hers as his crotch began to smack off of her skin.

"AHHHHH... Come on! MMMMM... Give it too me... MMMMM!! I want... AHHHHH! FUCK... I want those big... MMMMM! Fat cocks..." Shida dared them to do their worst as she licked her lips, glancing between the two younger, foreign men. The taunting easily working when in the next moment both sets of their hands held her toned waist. Moaning loudly falling from her open mouth when the thrusts didn't just thrust up into her holes but slammed home into her. Making her body more jolt than actively bounce between as she got it good from underneath and behind at the same time. One cock sliding up to fill up her lower hole while the other moved back to ensure not just that she was filled up all the time, but getting it constantly good like she really was built to be better suited for a career fucking on camera than performing in a wrestling ring.

"MMMMM! YES! FUCK!! AHHHHH... HARDER! MMMMM! DEEPER! MMMM!! MORE!!" The loud moans escaped the tight bodied Asian as she got what she wanted and then some. Two big dicks slamming in and out of her pussy and ass to keep her rear cheeks jiggling and clapping from the impact of taking it from the back. Her snatch nice and wet, dripping down to coat the crotch of the man she was on top off as she focused on more grinding back and forth against him than trying to ride. Her motion working enough as both men she was taking on moaned out as they worked their pricks in and out of those tight, needy holes. "AHHHHH FUCK! MMMMM... COME ON! FUCK ME! AHHHHH YES! FUCK! FUCK... MMMMM..." Hissing between her groans as she bucked back and forth between the muscular frames of her on-screen lovers for this 'Mile High Club' membership. Her hands still clutching the seats at both sides of her so she could keep herself up to be used by these fat dicks. The perfect size and length not just to put her through the full works but show off her ability to handle such rough and swift action. The kind of pace that many women would struggle to handle even up to this point alone, and a body like hers would have easily finished off far lesser man long before getting into a double team position like this.

Changing her look to glance behind at the man tapping her fine, tight backside and then returning to the man under her as she jolted on his thrusting dick into her twat, she made sure both cameras capturing the action at either end of her got a fair share of seeing the look of lust and pleasure across her pretty face. A few loose strands of her dark and red coloured hair now left clinging to her cheek from all the sweat over her. Still making it seem like she could even take on double or triple the amount of men with how well she's able to take both huge dicks into her lower holes like this. Her tightness making sure they both kept moaning out as she rocked against the hard, deep thrusts as she took it balls deep into her snatch and ass. Another display that if someone didn't know about the Joshi career of this woman they'd just think she was another experienced porn star with the level of ability she's showing here.

"AHHHHH! AHHHHH FUCK! FUCK... MMMMM FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!" Although even with this great skill, she was still a woman with her own lusty limits. As shown when her head titled back as her body began to shiver with delight. Enjoying an already well earned, in more ways than one, orgasm over the cock thrusting up to the hilt into her twat from underneath. All as the dick kept ploughing into her rump from the back to keep the double team going. Ensuring she rode out every moment of that peak thanks to their combined thrusts. Giving them a test of their own with how her holes tightened to grip their shafts as she came. Yet in the end they showed off the as expected skill when they lifted her off after she finished off her high, and showed both cocks were still rock hard and ready for more. Much to her smirking approval as she licked her lips and glanced between the two.

"Still ready for more?" Hikaru asked the question she already knew the answer too. Especially when she was once again being moved into the position they wanted her in.

"You fucking know it, babe..." The man who had been deep in her pussy said. This time taking a seat in the middle of the row so that Shida and her tight, shapely ass could be lowered down onto his shaft much to both of their moaning delight. Gripping her waist to let her get used to the new position as her arms went out to the sides, gripping the tops of the airplane seats either side of her.

"Gonna pound you so good you're gonna cream your brains out!" The other hunk bragged as he spread her legs apart to make them dangle as he shoved his own fat cock into her soaking pussy. Fresh off an orgasm and dripping wet so he could also slide in deep into her. Hitting in basically balls deep with just a gap left from his body being angled to the camera could see the position and her being double penetrated all over again.

"OH FUCK! FUCK!! MMMMM YES! ROUGH! HARD! AHHHHH FUCK!!" No objections either to getting right back into the action or the rough nature of the fun as their thrusting cocks started off at a brisk, stiff pace. Making her body jolt upward as she took a hard pumping from underneath up into her ass while handling a similarly long and thick dick pounding into her pussy. Her legs shaking and hanging free as her frame shifted up and down in time with the pumps of those big white dicks to make the sweat continue to roll off her tight Japanese body. "AHHHH FUCK! SO GOOD! MMMMM YES! BIG... BIG FUCKING COCKS!! MMMMM!!" She panted out as her perky tits jiggled a bit with how stiffly she was being moved up and down to get impaled on these lengths. The slap of her rounded ass striking down into the lap of the hunk underneath her ringing out along with the smack of the other man's crotch hitting into her thigh as her pussy got an equal stuffing to match the hammering her ass was taking. And either round of thrusts alone would be a lot more than many women, and even some seasoned porn starlets, could be able to endure.

It wasn't like the two younger men were getting it easy though. A more than noticeable shine of moisture across their own muscular bodies as they got a workout from keeping up with the lusty needs of this Asian beauty. Their thick white lengths having to stiffly pump away into both of her lower holes, keeping her filled up with at least one of their rods at a time so she kept moaning away to put on a performance far hotter than any on-screen or stage that she's done in the past. Groans escaping the two men as they drilled her soaking pussy and tight ass in equal measure. Having fucked her across and around the aircraft from seats to the aisle and then back but all the while she's more than kept up with the two of them.

However at this late stage of the action she's looking close to hitting an even stronger peak than before. One hand now off the seats and down at the top of her pussy even as she's getting filled right up with a big cock. Rubbing furiously over her twat and working over the clit to heighten her pleasure and it didn't seem like from the expression across her already gorgeous face like it was just to put on a show like she really was a full on porno starlet. Moaning out as she took the deep, hard and constant thrusts from both her co-stars as they made full use of her tight frame and snug holes. Her frame jolting away against them to stay impaled on the man underneath her and shifting in time with the thrusts into her slot. Leaving her just to be bounced between their members without even getting much of a chance to grind against either shaft.

There was no issue from the moaning studs at having to do all the work here and they drilled away into her lower holes. The sort of pace that would leave her holes needing a full week if not more to recover before she got fully tight once again. The sight of her going to town on her own pussy just spurring them both on to keep ramming away up into her ass and pussy and make sure she hit an orgasm even harder than the first one. The force used to make her jolt up and down on the dick in her ass even making the seat they're on creak from the bounces as this motion was far harder than even the worst turbulence to fly through. The only focus on the minds of these three was on getting the best out of this wild round of sex, with a side order of putting on one heck of a show for the cameras still filming every moment of this shameless fucking.

"FUCK! FUCK! AHHHHH FUCK!! FUCK!!" The former AEW Women's Champion was near panting out as her eyes were rolling upward to stare at the aircraft roof. Her hand working like, fittingly, she was on autopilot to rapidly brush across the top of her already soaking wet pussy. Just encouraging more thrusts from that white cock deep into her slot as that snug Japanese hole stayed tight around it even after all the repeated thrusts she's taken. "UHHHH! YES! YESSSSSSSSS!! AHHHHH FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUCKK MMMMM!!" She groaned out, head rolling a bit before her mouth opened up. Her tongue hanging out as the pleasure overwhelmed her and she slightly drooled. Such a lewd expression looking more fitting for a filthy hentai than on the face of a proud, talented pro wrestler as her brain seemed to get fried in delight from taking two big cocks at once.

More proof of that coming when, seeing the signs of a hard peak coming, the man pounding that pussy quickly pulled out and moved out of the way. Just in time as Shida furiously stroked away at herself while still getting fucked up the ass. Not just cumming, but full on squirting hard from a mind blowing orgasm. The spray firing out from her snatch as she moaned out and still bucked as her legs dangled away as she rubbed away onto herself. The camera edits showing almost a replay at the back of the seating in front at the other side of the escape door as the squirt coated the back to instantly stain the chairs opposite. Just more mess to add with the rest of the sweat and juices but no regrets from the filthy smile that was on her face when she finally slumped back and her hand left her twat.

But of course, there was still one more big mess to come as Hikaru was lifted off the throbbing cock that had deep up her ass. Set down onto the floor of the airplane as both men moved up close to be either side of her. Gripping their pulsing lengths as they aimed down and furiously stroked off at the sort of rhythm she'd been doing to her own snatch moments before. Just giving the chance to tilt her head back and close her eyes expectantly as she got her own thick reward from the men who had been using her.

Groaning as she felt the hot ropes of spunk raining down across her stunning face. A double helping of jizz to ensure that both sides of that face were glazed as the streaks of white stood out deliciously on her pretty Asian features. Hitting over her cheeks, nose, chin, lips and forehead with one shot even hitting across one eye. Some catching into her black and red hair at the sides of her head and up at the top. More than enough jizz that by the time both men were done unloading onto her, the cum was starting to drip off her face down onto her perky, heaving chest.

"Mmmmm..." Shida groaned, having to look up with just the one clear eye as she smirked with jizz staining over her lips. "If only... Every flight I took... Had this kind... Of enjoyable... In-flight Entertainment..." She remarked with a lusty tone as the camera focused on her cum-covered face.

The post-sex moment of joy only shattered when the sound of a tray clattering was heard. The camera turning to the aisle behind and seeing another Japanese woman filling out a flight attendant uniform nicely with her thick curves. Hands on her hips, shaking her head with a cameo appearance of fellow wrestler, the Oriental Doll, Makoto looked at the mess on the seats from the squirting and then that all over Hikaru's face. "Again?? I'll get you banned from flying with our airline, I swear Shida-Chan!" Makoto complained with a stomp of her foot before she turned and stormed off. The fellow Ice Ribbon wrestler clearly furious with having to clean up the mess made by another Joshi's fun.

And it's on that not exactly bad sight of a sway ass going up the aisle that the skin flick ends on as another fine production of the Porn Wrestling Federation comes to a close as the footage fades to black.

* * *

I am not currently accepting any suggestions, requests or idea etc for either future stories to write, or for specific characters etc to use in upcoming fics. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story, or through the form on my profile page. Thanks for reading!

12