All Comments on 'Predator and Prey Pt. 04'

by tawnysuede

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not a big fan of his stealing her stuff and fucking with her personal accounts, or turning her into a drunk or drug addict. Just knock her out and steal the kid. Where are her friends and family in all this.

cynthia13418cynthia13418about 1 year ago

Yeah, I'm liking this. A little too slow - wet but no climax - but anxious for the payoff. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

They were the ones stealing my kid. You need to stop talking about molesting kids Courtney Ann....I mean Carol Ann. WTF is going on with you? Considering you really did kidnap the kids and our son said you were bullying a quarter year ago when we talked, it looks sketchy as fuck

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasies6 months ago

The plan seems to be moving ahead! The background of the predator in this story is a bit not to my liking (i.e. a drug dealer and thief). I wouldn't want to get involved in someone like that. The reveal that he has been giving Taylor female hormones!!! 😲 "I then injected female hormones into Taylor's round ass. I had already been feeding him female hormones in the pills I was dropping in his drinks whenever I got a chance. And I would inject stronger hormones whenever I could do so without alarming him." WOW! That is hot to read!

For me, I wouldn't want someone giving me female hormones without my consent! If a man wanted me or expected to take female hormones, talk to me first about it! If I knew and trusted the relationship, I wouldn't necessarily say no!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Some on this comment thread forget this is fiction. Tawny Suede, you have tons, tons, tons of support and enthusiasm from so so so many to follow the plot line you are going with. Absolutely brilliant. You said at the outset that Luis was a bad, bad man. Yet, his actions are such a major sexual turn-on! Monumental story!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A great great chapter, but heck every chapter is great!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

One of many marvelous parts. One of the aspects of Predator and Prey that is such a major turn on is that we are rooting for Luis, who is a monster.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Diabolical bliss! This continuing story is so masterful!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous