Pretentious

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Behave, Ms. Roberts. I don't think you want the experience of my crop on your cunt just yet. You will come when -- rather IF, I give you permission. Is that understood?"

"Y-yes, Sir, Mr. Sinclair."

Sir! Her response surprised them both. For his part, Mr. Sinclair was very pleased with this turn. Sheila turned out to be far more submissive than he'd expected. She accepted his control, at least in this context, so well. Her surprise was much more profound. Yes Sir? Who had she become this evening? It was completely counter to what she thought of as her actual persona, yet it felt perfectly natural to submit to him. These rapid-fire thoughts disappeared when he dragged her panties down.

The elastic scratched softly over her sensitized skin. They couldn't tell who's soft groan it was when her knickers peeled away from her pussy. The shining drops of her delectable juices maintained a thin connection with her skin. She was so fucking wet. Mr. Sinclair dropped the sodden fabric in front of her on the desk with a casual remark that he'd be taking them home. Sheila blushed to see how completely soaked they were. The scent of her arousal was heavy and alluring; she could almost taste it.

Trembling, she waited for his touch. His eyes devoured her smooth lips, all plump with desire and gleaming deliciously. Her pretty pink clit peeked from her labia, begging to be sucked. Her scent was intoxicating; he knew it was just a matter of time before he had to taste her. Finally, ever so lightly, he drew his fingers up the length of her legs, teasing at the tops of her stockings. Tip-tapping along the curve of her bottom, he brought them to her slit and delicately traced the seam of her lips. He chuckled when her knees promptly buckled. Framing her ass in his palms, he first pressed his thumbs along her labia, closing them to a perfect pout before pushing and spreading her open to his gaze. She gasped and blushed, feeling the wetness dripping from her body, knowing she was completely exposed. However, her embarrassment turned to a pleased smile when she heard his quietly uttered "Fuck".

Still held open, his tongue dipped into the honey pooled at her entrance, dipping in and out. A growl rumbled in his chest as her taste flooded his senses. One hand kept her parted while he lapped between her folds to her sweet clit. Lips pursed, he sucked hard, tongue flicking while she thrashed against his desk. She had kept so still under his pain but was a dervish under his pleasure. One thick finger slipped easily into her cunt, so much so that it was almost as if her muscles drew him in.

"Two!" she gasped. "Two, please, Mr. Sinclair, please give me two fingers. Your mouth feels so fucking good."

She'd been such a good girl for once. He decided not to deny her and plunged two fingers deep into her greedy cunt. Curling them just right, he found the rough patch that marked her g-spot. Babbling and begging in her pleasure, she rocked back against him, so eager to cum. Licking and sucking her clit, he began to finger fuck her hard, then faster. Her juices began to splash against his wrist. Her muscles clamped around his fingers. Faster, he fucked her, and when she keened high and loud, he knew he had the perfect pulsing suck and the perfect pistoning fuck. He hadn't told her she needed permission to cum, and so when she released he simply moaned into it, maintaining the pace so she quickly peaked again. Lapping her spilled essence, he savored the incredible flavor.

Panting and shaking, Sheila remained sprawled on Mr. Sinclair's desk, grateful for its support. His mouth and fingers were gentle now, softly licking her pussy and caressing her sore bottom. After a time, he stood, pressing his clothed hips against her reddened skin. She hissed at the rough contact at the same time he hummed in pleasure at the heat radiating from her ass. He was hard again, but that could wait. He leaned across her back, letting her feel his weight upon her for the first time. This time it was she who hummed in pleasure; she couldn't wait to feel him heavy over her, filling her. Her reverie was broken by the press of his fingers against her lips.

"Open. Suck and lick my fingers clean like the greedy girl I know you to be, Ms. Roberts." With a moan she obeyed, enjoying the taste of his skin flavored with her essence.

Sufficiently cleaned, he helped her stand up. Sheila blushed, looking down a moment, before peering up at him. His face was unsmiling but more gentle than she'd seen it before. Stepping close, he tipped her head up, slipped his hand into the tangle of her hair, and kissed her. She once again tasted herself, and it was more delicious mixed with him. She'd never had such a sensuous kiss, and it rocked her more than the evening's prior events. Finally breaking the kiss, he smiled at her beautifully bemused expression.

He quietly stepped away to rummage in his bag to find his arnica cream. Sheila watched curiously; she couldn't imagine he would inflict anything further.

"Turn around, Ms. Roberts. This is arnica cream which will help with the bruising after your punishment," he stated as he gently massaged the cream into her skin. "You are lucky we are at the weekend. If tomorrow were a workday, I would make sure you reported to my office each morning so I can ensure its proper application."

For Sheila's part, she'd never regretted facing a weekend before now. Mr. Sinclair handed her her blouse and skirt so she could dress while he put away the crop. She let out a shaky breath, unsure of where things stood now. Did he expect her to behave now? Did she continue to needle him, so she could have a repeat performance? She was surprised by how much she wanted more. She knew there was more to Mr. Sinclair and more to this new world she had glimpsed. He returned and led her to the sofa at the back of the office.

"Let us sit a moment, Sheila. There will be no meeting with HR on Monday," he smiled. 'You did remarkably well in accepting your punishment. Tell me, had you experienced anything like this before?"

Sheila fidgeted a moment before quietly answering. "Thank you, Mr. Sinclair. Ummm no. No, I've never been... dominated? Certainly not spanked or, uh, cropped. It was. Well, it was amazing. And terrifying. And exhilarating. I... "

Her voice trailed off, and his hand closed around hers, silently encouraging her to continue. Oddly, it broke her from her quiet mood and her verve returned.

"I want to know what else is in your bag of tricks, Mr. Sinclair. I want to know more, feel more, experience more of this. Although, I suppose I shouldn't continue to snipe quite so badly with the boss."

He chuckled. "No, not quite so badly. I think we can keep some of your sass in check. To be clear, while I appreciate your spirit, you do take it a step or eight too far. Professionally, you really must temper yourself. Continued discipline should keep you on course. Not too far, however, as we can't give the game away. Monday morning you will be called to meet with HR for an unrelated matter. Still, it will quiet the gossip and give the illusion that today's events were officially addressed. I trust they were adequately addressed this evening?"

Sheila squirmed. Sitting was distinctly uncomfortable at the moment. "Yes, Mr. Sinclair, they were. And I know I overstepped this afternoon. I, um... I am glad we will continue my, er my discipline-Sir?"

He grinned. Sheila would make a fantastic submissive. "Yes, when we meet in this manner, you will address me as Sir. You have a lot to process. Think about the events of this evening. I encourage you to do some research into BDSM. We will discuss this further next week. I will answer any questions, general or specific. Now, it's time to close up. Apply the cream in the morning and before bed, and again as needed."

Mr. Sinclair made sure Sheila safely arrived at her car, and he left the parking lot soon after, smiling at the wicked plans he had for her.

12