Prince Gyllen Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then, with the stereophonic choir of soft, masculine cries and sighs acting as an indicator for the true culmination, twelve heated strings of white cum ejaculated forth from the tips of the jerking dicks all at once, every one of them landing across Min's body at the angle from which they were fired. The redhead herself let out a soft hum from feeling the pleasant warmth of the spunk streaks seep into her green flesh upon this initial volley. A less consistent fusillade was to follow, with nine out of ten of the shots landing at least somewhere on the redhead's figure (her emerald breasts appearing to be the easiest and most favoured target) at disparate rates depending to whom the wad of white slime belonged to. Min was quite impressed by the level of precision on display considering the convulsions each male was undergoing due to the satisfaction of finally being able to release after holding themselves back for so long.

A solid half-minute of incessant discharging followed, the virile young males seemingly collaborating in a try to glaze as much of the goblin with the contents of their testicles for as long as their cumming would last. Meanwhile, Min took her remaining palm to her bust and began rigorously smearing the splotches of seed begriming her bust across and deep into the emeralds mounds of fat like it was lotion, squashing her fingers deep into each of her malleable melons and chuckling amused to herself all the while. By the time all the males had concluded their climaxes at roughly the same instant, Min was swamped beneath a sticky web of their tepid cum with a cast of appeasement apparent on her mien, her eyelids closed over as she blissfully drifted off into domains of dream, quite content to stay in this sullied state till morning's first light.

Any stray shot of jizz that landed on the duvet vanished before long, as per the self-cleaning enchantment placed on the chamber, but any wads which clung to Min's flesh remained until she would wipe them from her figure much, much later down the line. Knowing that they had at last arrived to the end of their assignment, the dozen servants all began to take leave of the redhead and her lodgings without a verbal farewell, though given how perfectly tranquil the goblinoid's cum-daubed countenance appeared in her afterglow, few with decent souls would have readily dared consider disturbing her further in any way, shape or form. For now, Min was left to laze by her lonesome, idle musings filling her mind as she came to a rather predictable conviction to milk her free reign over the Nahas-w-Jawahir's faculties for everything it was worth between now and the time when she and Gyllen were to eventually depart the brass city~

* * *

One week of gaiety and vice flew on by the pair of Snjórlanders until the day came when they were finally set to leave the kingdom of the djinn. On the morning of their scheduled egress, Gyllen and Min were summoned both to the city's throne room per request of their esteemed host. The two guests were fetched from their quarters and guided through diverging routes separately, but still arrived outside their port of call at precisely the same time. When they were admitted entrance, they shared the same initial impression of how excessively long the chamber appeared, resembling an extensive corridor with a lofty ceiling rather than a place where monarchs met with an audience. A thin, green carpet with yellow trimmings rolled out from the hall's point of entry all the way to the literal seats of power far on the other end over a floor of reflective marble tiles while ranks of guardsmen in ornate suits of oriental armour stood vigilant like iron statues brandishing slender spears.

The distance between where the blond and the redhead entered and where the djinni sultana lounged made the royal chairs appear positively tiny, and simply walking from one extremity to the other seemed like a strangely daunting task, but the visiting duo nevertheless made a start on their journey over to where the amethyst queen sat waiting, the awkwardness of their silence setting in before long, as even the muffled sounds of their footfalls against the verdant rug seemed to exponentially echo in that wide, empty space.

In time, the prince and Min arrived at the foot of the raised dias where the thrones were placed, standing not only before the purple, flame-haired malika, Jumishat, seated upon the centre chair and beaming down upon the two mortals, but also her two offspring - the sapphire Azraq and the ruby Yaqut - perched to her left and right respectively, similarly smiling. Min only ever had the honour of catching sight of queen's son and daughter once prior during the banquet held on the eve of their coming, however Gyllen had become significantly more than acquainted with the gem-fleshed twins over the course of the past week, and avoided direct eye-contact with either of them lest he begin blushing from their knowing, simpering stares.

"Well~?" Jumishat finally broke the quiet by posing an ambiguous question.

"...Well what?" Min undauntedly asked back in turn.

"Are neither of you the least bit curious as to why I have requested your presence?"

"Oh, um, may I ask why you have requested our presence, Your Grace?" Gyllen asked in a stilted, but humble, manner.

"Much better~" Jumishat smirked. "Now then, after a great deal of reflecting, I have decided I shall bestow upon you a parting gift for being such...pleasant guests. For each of you, I shall grant you both a single wish to your specifications!" Upon hearing this, Gyllen and Min went wide-eyed with unadulterated amazement! Both had heard many a tale regarding djinn fulfilling the heart's desires of men and women beyond their wildest imaginations using the nigh-limitless abilities of magic at their disposal, but never in their lifetime would either have believed they would find themselves presented with just such an opportunity outside of their deepest fantasies.

"Oh, count yourselves fortunate, mortals. 'Tis not every day Mother freely grants the wishes of others." Azraq interjected in the midst of the guests' stupefaction.

"Please bear in mind I can only grant you that which is within my powers to do so...however that still leaves a wide range of options still available before you. And no, before you give any clever answers, wishing for more wishes is strictly forbidden." Jumishat added. "What shall it be, wanderers? Unlimited riches? Eternal life? Please, take as much time as you need to reflect~"

"U-unlimited...!?" Min stammered when she heard those words reach her pointed ears, unable to even finish forming her sentence from shock and practically salivating from the mouth just from the very idea.

"E-eternal...!?" Gyllen similarly stuttered as his heart raced, utterly dumbfounded by the prospect that was at play here and the implications of Jumishat possessing potential to bestow effective miracles purely on a whim. "Um...excuse us one moment..." Gyllen said, temporarily recomposing his demeanour as he and Min turned their backs on the djinn trinity and huddled themselves into a secretive discussion, though Gyllen realised there was probably little point to doing so considering Jumishat's apparent omniscience. "What are you thinking, Min?" Gyllen brought his voice down into a hushed tone.

"I'm thinkin' we both take her up on the cash offer and scarper!" The ever-avaricious goblinoid was quick to answer.

"W-wouldn't you rather wish for something to satisfy you in the long-term?" Gyllen further inquired, taken aback by how blunt the redhead's answer was.

"I don' see what could be more long-term than unlimited riches, Goldie." Min retorted. "Whether ya like it or not, money is what everythin' really boils down to in this world. And who's t' say I'm not gonna be needin' funds like those for me own search for proper satisfaction somewhere down th' line?"

"As much as I am loath to agree, I suppose you do have somewhat of a point." Gyllen conceded. "Still...just one wish...we should be very careful about this, Min." However, before their discussion could develop much further, rapid footfalls were then heard dashing across the room. Naturally, this made Gyllen, Min and the three djinn all look up at once to see a sole servant boy, resembling one of those whom Min spent her recent nights with (albeit in far more modest garb), sprinting frantically towards the thrones.

"Your Majesty, Your Majesty!" He called out before falling to his knees upon reaching the space below the dais, kowtowing and kissing the ground before the sultana. "A thousand pardons for the interruption, My Lady, but I bear dire tidings."

"What are you waiting for then? Out with it, serf!" Jumishat shot straight onto her feet, the purple flames on her head flickering higher than when she was conversing with her two guests and her accent taking on a more serious tone.

"We have scoured once, and we have scoured again, but several articles of your jewellery are completely unaccounted for! And every last one of them allotted to the room in which this very goblin mortal present before you was staying in to be lent only for as long as she was your guest!" With these bold claims, all eyes within earshot naturally fell down onto the redhead where Gyllen witnessed an expression he rarely ever saw Min demonstrate: agitation.

The goblinoid silently turned her neck to face the prince, who himself shewed bewilderment in his visage, and then slowly pivoted over to see the djinn matriarch's soured grimace glowering over her in reaction to this news, which Gyllen recognised to be the very same lour Jumishat pulled upon discovering Azraq and Yaqut had stolen his self away without permission the first night they arrived to the city, and even now he felt the same fear as he had during that initial misunderstanding between parties, even when the fury was not directed to himself. He could only begin to surmise the terror Min felt permeate through her very sinews at that point in time...

"Search the mortal at once!" Jumishat then yelled an order as the blaze on her head erupted into flaming geyser, to which two henchmen standing watchful on either side of the trio of thrones immediately responded to, at once approaching and accosting the goblinoid, gripping her firmly by the fabric that concealed her shoulders (Min having earlier changed back into her usual tatters after enjoying a solid week of wearing nothing but the finest borrowed from her quarter's wardrobes) before giving one mighty downward pull which tore her top and shorts clean from her figure and all the way to her ankles in an instant, followed closely by the sounds of metal and gemstones tinkling against the slabs around her feet.

"Oh, er...now how did they get there...?" Min attempted to, and rather unsuccessfully, bluff her way out of being caught with the incriminating evidence literally falling from her very person, having earlier stuffed it in various spots around her outfit. "Musta accidentally slipped 'em int' me pockets when I was rushin' t' get me things together. Ya know how that happens!" The goblin gave an uneasy smile, followed by a nervous chuckle with nothing left to hide even her simple modesty. Gyllen could react by averting his eyes from the denuded redhead, slapping his palm to his face and shaking his head in that order to express his voiceless chagrin.

"So...this is the gratitude you show me and my kind for our lavish hospitality?" Jumishat growled, the fires that formed her hair yet to abate. "I want her seized and hanging by her ankles in the dungeon within the minute! I'll decide on a suitable punishment for this outrageous offence by then...oh, and in case it wasn't obvious, consider the offer of my generous gift to you revoked!" Her mandate was enough to bring perturbed panic to both Min and the prince's aspects, which were not helped by the certitude in Jumishat's tempestuous timbre.

"Oi, oi! Don' I get a right to an attorney here?" Min joked in a bid to bring about any levity to the situation even as the pair of soldiers clasped their gauntleted mitts tightly around her dainty arms. "Oof! Easy on the goods, lads! I bruise like a banana!" She added, but her false courage failed the moment the guardsmen began dragging her stripped self away on her heels to parts unknown, the reality of the circumstances beginning to truly set in. "G-Gyl! Be a pal and vouch for me, yeah? C'mon! Don't jus' stand there gogglin', ya pillock! Say something already...p-please..." The goblinoid desperately appealed to her princely companion, who easily discerned the atypically genuine plea in both her voice, seeing tears starting to take form in the corners of her garnet eyes, but there was nothing he could have possibly done that would make the djinn matriarch reconsider her resolution...or was there?

"Lady Jumishat, may I be permitted to speak?" Gyllen then turned around and boldly addressed the sultana directly while she still smouldered from irritation.

"Very well." Jumishat responded, though without an ounce of humour left in her articulation. "Speak your piece."

"Am I still still eligible for my wish?" Gyllen further inquired.

"Indeed you are, Gyllen of Snjórland. Even if you were the one to bring that vile bog rat in our midsts, I am aware the fault is with her and her alone." The amethyst djinni explained.

"In that case, I have made up my mind on what I want my wish to be."

"Oh? Seems odd for you to bring the subject up at this moment..." Jumishat arched an eyebrow, puzzled by the blond's timing. "But very well. What is thy wish, young prince?"

"I wish for Min Fe to be released from her arrest at once and without consequence!" Gyllen stated with an unmistakable clarity that took all three djinn and Min by complete surprise. The two guards who were in the process of hauling the redhead away even paused in their actions, unsure whether they should continue carrying out their task until they heard a further confirmation from the monarch herself. "If such a thing is within your capabilities, of course..." A moment of silence overcame Jumishat as she sat herself back onto her throne, tapping her chin as the violet fires on her head died down for the first time since she was informed of the goblin's crime as she mulled over the dilemma the blond's request until, eventually, her warm smile returned to her face.

"In all the aeons of my existence, never once before have I been issued such a brazen demand for an intention so selfless..." She quietly mumbled, before bursting aloud with peals of laughter. "'Tis a trifle for me to grant, fair prince. My powers are not even required! Guards?" Without any further instruction, the two soldiers released Min's limbs and stepped back to their posts, nearly causing the goblin to fall flat on her back with how quickly they let go of her. The redhead rubbed the tender spots that were brutally clasped as she looked back over to Gyllen with profoundest astonishment and appreciation without needing to utter a single syllable further.

"I thank you, Your Grace." Gyllen solemnly bowed before the matriarch as a mark of respect for adhering to his entreaty.

"Now begone from my sight, you ne'er-do-wells, before I have a change of heart!" The purple djinni declared, though not without a hearty chuckle. "Well, you'll be forever welcome within these walls at the very least, Gyllen of Snjórland~" Jumishat added in a sultry tone that made the blond nervously gulp before, without allowing the chance for a proper farewell, Jumishat clapped her hands together twice, sending the human boy and the goblin girl spiralling through space one final time.

Instantaneously, Gyllen and Min found themselves returned to the mundane, but sweltering, port town of Al-Khalij where their expedition into the deep desert had set out from, unaccompanied by anyone from Nahas-w-Jawahir aside from themselves while commoners went about their daily tasks, initially unmindful to the foreign pair who had apparently just materialised in the middle of the street from nowhere as if two had just roused from a bizarre sort of waking dream.

"Huh...woulda been handy if she did that for us on the way over." Min commented after she took the time to recognise their surroundings. "Um, cheers for bailin' me out, by the by, Gyl." She then said uncharacteristically meek to the prince. "Sorry ya had to waste yer wish on my dumb arse. I didn' even think they woulda missed a coupla li'l baubles so badly when they got great, honkin' diamonds decoratin' the walls! 'Sides, I wasn' expectin' them t' find out so quickly... "

"I can't say I exactly approve of your actions, Min." Gyllen frankly informed her. "By all intents and purposes, I should have left you to the judgement of their laws." The redhead flashed a bewildered look, scarcely believing it was the prince's mouth these harsh words came from. "But considering I would not even be where I am today had it not been for your influence...well, let's just say it did not seem right to abandon you after all we had been through. We're friends after all, are we not? I'm sure you would have done the same had I been in your situation." The blond went on to further explain as his face took on a more congenial smile directed to the goblinoid.

"Uh...yeah...maybe..." Min mumbled, guilt racking her conscience after hearing Gyllen's heartfelt statement regarding how he thought about her, turning her head in search of something with which to alter the subject only to notice several passers-by stopping in their tracks to gawp at the goblinoid for seemingly no reason. "By the by, is it just me or are folk starin' at us even more than when we first landed here?"

"Now that you mention it..." Gyllen too surveyed the immediate surroundings after hearing the the redhead's observation, a sizeable crowd now gathered around the duo and gossiping to one another in hushed Sahra'ramalian, though he was quick to notice none of their gazes were directly trained on himself. It was then that he turned to look to Min once more to check what was so amiss on her person, only to finally realise what it was with alarming mortification. "Oh, gods! Min! Your clothes!"

Blinking bewildered, Min then looked down upon herself to see exactly what was so unusual about her outfit that warranted the myriad of appalled stares...only to find the complete absence thereof, aside from her boots, to cover any amount of her nudity unless one counted the fiery bush of pubic hairs hiding her muff! Evidently, Jumishat had 'neglected' to restore the goblin's accruements after decreeing them to be ripped from her figure. "Ack! The djinn don' half got a sense of humour, eh!?" She commented, partially nonplussed, though Gyllen still seemed to be the overall more discomposed out of the two. "Er, let's scarper back t' the Kraken quick-like, yeah? Preferably 'fore someone calls for the coppers..."

"Now there's an action I can approve on..." Gyllen concurred, and together he and the naked Min barged through the throng in a hasty retreat back to the haven of their transportation as stares continued to follow them on their way, ready to delve even further into the new frontiers of the Purvajan continent.