All Comments on 'Private Practice Ch. 01'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
1thaiguy1thaiguyover 1 year ago

As always great. I have one request though.

I read stories here to get away from real life B's. I realize that it is part of your story line but can you keep it to a minimum

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As usual you found a way to keep your readers in suspense/****

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 1 year agoAuthor
next chapter submitted

The second chapter of the story has been submitted. Level 4 Patreon patrons already have the cliffhanger answer, and all Level 1-4 Patreon patrons will get Chapter 2 overnight. You can get to my Patreon page by going to the 'Contact' tab in my biography and clicking on 'Webpage'. And as always, thanks for your support.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To 1thaiguy,if you don't like real life,read sf,personally I think author does a great read.remember it's a story,you know fiction.From oz I reckon the background politics are true to life,not that ours are any better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bravo, as per usual. BGUK!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

While I don’t always agree with your political comments, keep them coming. They give your characters depth and are consistent with the personalities that you have spent years building.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Forgotten how good theses stories are. Cracking yarn and grest cliffhanger.

chytownchytown4 months ago

*****Good read. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES