Private, Princess, & a Harem Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

As soon as I walk off the airplane in Montana, I have five women fawning over me. Mom is glaring at me like I did something wrong. When I hug dad and then hug and kiss mom, my harem does the same. Mom is not a fan of dad getting that much attention.

Right there in the airport, mom uses a loud voice, "You leave with no notice, and you come back with five girlfriends. You have some explaining to do ... son."

This is not my typical fun-loving mother. This is the mother I might see if dad were caught cheating on her. She's ready to kill.

I placate her, "Not here, mom; it's a long story."

Mom says harshly, "We got a call to bring two vehicles but nothing else. Your dad drove the pickup, and I have the SUV. I'll drive with your father, and you take your ... friends."

We have no luggage, so it's off to the cars with dad leaving the way. I have two women that want to hold my hands. Mom is not amused.

Mom reminds me that I had forgotten, "We only have one guest bedroom. What's the plan?"

Dad stops to listen. I have a huge smile on my face, saying, "Three will sleep with me, and two will take the bedroom. They will rotate on their own."

I thought mom would have a coronary; Karen, the western harem member, steps in, "It's OK. We will explain at home. You have a great son and with that comes great responsibilities and benefits. We will keep you happy too."

Karen kisses mom on the lips to stun her, making her unable to respond. Dad grabs mom's hand and starts walking again.

*****

Once at home, I sit on the couch while my five sit next to me or right in front of me on the floor. I explain a watered-down version of my mission, the killing, and my unexpected inheritance. They have no clothes or ID. One has no family, and the other four would be killed if they returned home. They're protective and appreciative, and they all speak English even if they don't talk much.

Kathy being from Italy is more vocal than the others and seems to be the ringleader of the bunch. I explain how some went to be with friends or back to their families, or I would have eleven. Mom and dad can't wait to see the guard post video of the two limos pulling up. Tomorrow, we need to go shopping for clothes and more food.

Mom says we're OK on food and gives me a secretive smile. She's up to no good. Now that I'm home, I feel a bit depressed. I know that Saturday, Princess Janet is marrying Steve. That's still a sore that won't close. Somehow, I expected mom and dad to be pissed that I brought five sex toys home, yet they're all smiles. Something definitely isn't right.

*****

I have saved a lot of money being in the service over the years. I get combat pay and was never in a place where I could spend it. I went to bed with Karen and two others; I woke up with the other two and the smell of sausage cooking. Three of us take a shower. You guessed it, they clean me and have a blast doing it. While showering, they take turns blowing me. They edge me up until the shower ends. They all will swallow. I guess that should be expected. It still seems foreign.

I was surprised to be walking down the hallway behind mom. Who's making breakfast.

Mom comments, "Keep your women to yourself; I can shower on my own, thank you. If they shower your father, you will lose a father and a girl. Do you understand?"

I snicker, "I will pass the word."

Two women are in the kitchen with several skillets going. They made biscuits, sausage, omelets, and the most amazing potatoes. They were crunchy on the outside and like cotton on the inside. The toast is perfectly browned. No black or white. How do you do that?

The dining room table has been set, and both coffee and tea have been prepared.

A few minutes into breakfast, and dad says to all, "If they cook like this, they can stay. However, your mother likes cooking. Either they cook with her, or she gets her own days."

Five women respond as one, "Yes, master."

Dad lets slip a smile while mom shoots daggers at me.

I was amazed when mom went shopping with us.

Her reasoning was, "You have no clue what they need nor where to go. I'm helping you."

It was a statement, not a question. The five of them had fun shopping. These women were given clothes. Having a choice was difficult for them to handle. They cried and kissed me a lot. I got a lot of very unusual looks.

We stopped at a fast-food burger place on the way home, which blew their minds. Actually, driving, being outdoors, in the mall, and then eating out were all things they had never or not done in a long time. It's a sad view of what humans can do to each other. Asshole gave them no thought to being a person.

Once we got home, they rushed upstairs to put their clothes away. It was the first thing they had owned in a very long time. Mom sat down with me to talk while dad was out working on the fences. I don't expect to see him until dinner time.

Mom is point blank with me, "You are a Private in the US Army, and for all intents and purposes, you have five wives. None have insurance, and you go back into a combat zone in two weeks."

Karen wanted to blow me in front of mom, but mom's scream made her back off. Karen looked so innocent as she moved back.

I'm honest with her, "I have no idea what to do. I can't afford individual policies; they have very few skills and have never worked a day in their lives. They're not prepared for life, and no way am I ready to support them. I have no idea how they'll react to me being gone for so long. I do know I'm not re-upping at the end of this tour. I only have six months left, but then what? You don't need me on the ranch, I have few skills, and there are not many high-paying jobs in the area.

"They're good enough to be webcam girls, but I can't exploit them like that. My only idea is to go talk with Uncle Sid. Maybe I can get a job working for him. He has money. If nothing else, maybe his luck rubs off on me."

Mom laughs hard at me. All five of my girls walk into the kitchen to start dinner.

Mom laughingly says, "You survive nine years in a combat zone without getting shot. You survive a building blow-up, find a Princess in the wilderness, and bring back five gorgeous women who want nothing more than to have sex with you. How the hell can you say you aren't lucky?"

I chuckle, "OK, I guess when you say it that way, yes, I have had a bit of luck. I also walked on a sprained ankle for three days, almost died of hypothermia, was in the bomb blast zone, and now must support five sex-crazed beauties. The woman I love is marrying a guy she doesn't love. Life isn't perfect."

We both stand up, and mom hugs me before walking toward the kitchen, saying, "I want to supervise them."

I walk out onto the front porch to sit in a large old rocker we have and watch the daylight run out. Djamila came out bashfully and sat on my lap. No kissing, feeling, or talking. She just held me and made me feel good. My life sure is a mess.

They made a loaf of bread, sliced it, and made garlic bread for dinner. That and a salad went well with an Italian casserole thing. I've never tasted anything like it, but it was delicious.

That night I didn't sleep well, which made my girls unhappy. How do I tell them that I'm depressed because the woman I love is getting married in two days? My one saving grace is that nobody mentions anything. The girls don't press me for sex, and mom is surprisingly quiet. I figured she would inquire, but she probably understood and will leave me alone.

The next morning is like the last few, my harem is gone, and I smell bacon this morning. What is unusual is that mom and dad are not up and moving around. I hear them in their bedroom, but that's it. I see the dining room table is fully extended, and the extra two tables are set up with chairs all around.

My five are cooking a mountain of food and are using the extra plates and silverware to set the tables. How did they know where that stuff was? How do they know to cook more food? Who's coming over? I grab a cup of coffee and sit down on the couch. They're all busy and ignore me.

No knocking on the door as my extended family starts walking in. I look outside and see several cars lined up on the edge of the driveway, with family members exiting their various vehicles. They go straight to the tables. A few of the mothers start bringing out food. They made fresh bread, biscuits, and pastry. There are pancakes, French toast, fried and scrambled eggs, toast, potatoes, sausage, and bacon.

There are pots of coffee and tea already waiting. Mom and dad are the last to come down. They have a piece of luggage between them, then mine and another by itself. Mom makes a beeline to me and crushes me in a hug.

She explained everything to me, "We got a Royal invitation to the wedding. Today we will get fit for dresses and uniforms. Tomorrow, we will be part of the wedding. The entire family is going with us on Uncle Sid's airplane. They even have invitations for your five ... concubines? Friends? It had their names on them. I know this isn't what you wanted. I know this will hurt a lot. But dammit, how often do you get to be in a Royal wedding? You're going with us. I want you to introduce me to the Queen!"

Nobody would leave until all the dishes were done, put away, tables and chairs returned, and only then did we leave. We took every car we had to get up there with a fair amount of luggage. They didn't pack for a week, but more than enough.

The trip was nicer this time. We flew the entire way above the clouds. Once we were over the ocean, some familiar-looking planes came alongside and waved at everyone. Uncle Sid put them on the intercom, and we had a friendly long chat with them. They were very gracious in answering questions for my family. I guess why not? They have a lot of time to burn.

Karen made snacks, lunch, and dinner on the flight. Everything she touches is incredible. She got a ton of compliments on her cooking from everyone.

The airplane is full, and only one seat is empty. That means there isn't much space to walk around, and the couch wasn't making a bed. I did lean back and got a few hours' sleep. Aaliyah slept next to me and was soothing my hair with admiration in her eyes. To her, I walk on water.

All the girls explain about the brutality they endured. They never left the two rooms. They lived and slept together. No shopping or anything that was fun. They got to have sex, but he took all the fun out of it, leaving them frustrated. That meant that she wasn't motivated, and that made Asshole unhappy. It was a cycle of hate. It's no wonder they worship me.

I hope that I do get to see the Princess one last time. I wouldn't mind seeing Amanda either. Knowing Janet's fate, Amanda would be a nice second-place prize. With all the emotions, I slept well on the flight. I later learned that my five were the noise police. Anyone made too much noise, and their arm was behind their back. I hope that was just a figure of speech.

This time, we were in the air quite a while before we got a chance to land. The greeting was also much more cordial. Instead of being shot by a taser, Amanda and Robert are there to greet us. We exit the plane to a security squad of the Queen's Guard. Four went on a bus with all the women and Robert, while four came with Amanda and all the men in my family.

They take us for a nice breakfast before we do our shopping. We go back to the same tailor and get fitted for Queen's Guard uniforms. Each one looks exactly like the pictures you see in all the tourist magazines. Mine is different. Mine is fancier. I have a dozen medals, more gold on the shoulders, cuffs, and down the center. I also have a sash, a button with a gold tassel at the end of a gold rope. Then I have two large blue circle things on my uniform.

I am surprised at my uniform; it's like they got me the wrong uniform.

Amanda is all full of smiles, "Colonel Matt, you have a uniform representing your time of service and actions. You saved a princess, a boatload of SAS, and took out the trash in the middle east. The average Queen's Guard never sees combat. They're quite capable, but there aren't many opportunities to earn medals when you guard people and places.

"The Army may not think you can lead others, but we disagree. In our army, you're a Colonel. The blue badges are for Montana, the shoe factory, and if you had room, your last assignment. The medals are for your actions and the lives you saved. If you ever attend a state dinner, you are to wear this uniform to signify your position in our country. I realize that to you, it's no more than a costume. To anyone here, they recognize it as respect for your service."

She leans in and kisses me. My uniform is already done; they know my size. The rest of the family has minor alterations done. They don't get the same effort as I did. We all do look pretty good. Since they're doing minor alterations, we wait for all the uniforms to be completed before we move on. The next stop is the army base, where we all get boots, belts, and instructions on how to march and behave. For my younger cousins, this is hard work.

I must admit, the Major in charge was very thorough in his teaching. He spent a lot of time on the tradition and how any screw-ups make all of them look bad. By the end of the training, we could do a stint on guard duty. Were taken back to the motel I was in last time. We all have standard rooms on the same floor. The place is crowded with people going in all directions. I checked us in and got our keys.

The manager took care of me by opening a new window so I would not wait. Most of the rooms are double queen size beds. I got a single king-size bed. This will be interesting tonight. Somehow, I bet Amanda is staying the night. How will my five react?

My room is a suite, so everyone ends up in my room. Amanda gets a text message.

Amanda yells out, "Everyone but Matt, dress up for dinner out of your uniforms. You're going to meet the Queen tonight!" Naturally, everyone is excited. "Return to your rooms, get ready, and let's get going. The women are already on their way."

There is a mad dash for the door. Twenty minutes later, and everyone is in their best suit, with dress shoes and a tie. My youngest cousins have been given strict warnings, screw up, and you're grounded until they turn twenty-one.

We beat the women by a few minutes. They were on the opposite side of town and had to fight traffic. I didn't see them arrive because I was plucked from the bus and taken to the Queen. She's waiting for the Queen Cart and me. There is too much walking in the castle for her; she has a special cart that's easy to get in and out of.

It's funny. The doors are closed, we get out, and we stand and wait for the car to run out of sight. Only then does the door open, and we walk out to a greeting line. I introduce all my family members and their relation to me. Everyone did a good job at bowing. Once mom rose, the Queen stepped closer, reached for mom, pulled her down, and kissed her cheek.

I heard the Queen whisper, "You have a fine son. You raised him well; it shows the quality of person you are. He's cute, too."

Mom blushed like a fire engine.

I hear the Queen whisper, "Yes."

She keeps getting more and more interesting. Dinner was fascinating. I sat next to the Queen, and Amanda was on my other side. Mom was next to the Queen, with dad next to her, across from Amanda. My task per the Queen was to tell a funny story about each person in the room. I skipped Amanda and mom was last. I smile big at her.

Mom's eyes go huge, her voice is razor-sharp, "You want to walk home?"

I start my tale, "Right before I went into the service, it was my eighteenth birthday." Mom hides her head in shame. "I was in bed right after waking up. Being eighteen, no girlfriend, I was, yikes, how do I say ...."

The Queen fills in, "Horny."

The room explodes in laughter. Now it's my turn to blush, "Yes, that word. I was, um ... having fun. Taking care of issues. I hear my door opening and toss the sheet over my exhausted body. Mom has a garbage can in her hand. She looks in a corner and tosses some empty soda cans in. Then she reaches into my garbage can and pulls out some sticky tissue." Everyone groans. "They're sticky. Mom tosses them in the garbage and then asks me, 'When did you get sticky buns?' as she's bringing her hand to her mouth to lick off the frosting."

Everyone screams, "EWWWWW!"

I'm crying and laughing as I tell the story, "As mom tastes the gooey mixture, she freezes. My tent pole goes to full staff under the thin sheet. She actually smiles at me and says, 'Hmm, you taste better than your father!'"

Everyone is screaming and crying as they laugh. Dad is trying to hide under the table. Thank God mom is chuckling softly. The Queen is holding her hand over her mouth in a quiet laugh. She clearly loved the story.

After that, a big-screen TV was placed behind the Queen and me. A camera showed our table. Tonight, the Queen and I taught my family how to eat at a state dinner. She wanted to ensure my family did not embarrass themselves tomorrow at Princess Janet's wedding. After dinner, Amanda and I taught my family how to do ballroom dancing. Mom and dad somehow knew and assisted the others. The Queen was tired and watched us. She's a hawk, though. She pointed out mistakes like a master. After a few hours of her tutelage, they all did fine. My youngest cousins loved dancing with my Harem.

It's funny; neither the Queen nor anyone else in my family slighted my five in any way. It's as if they're part of the family. I love that they did that. Before we left, everyone was very gracious to the Queen. It's funny, but that seemed to make her very happy. Robert even mentioned it on our way out.

Amanda had monopolized my time tonight. On the way home, my five needed their "Matt" time. They traded places on the way home and spent a lot of time touching my chest and shoulders. Their former owner was an overweight old man. It's easy to understand how I'm more appealing. Tonight should be rather interesting.

We all talk briefly upstairs in my room before bedtime. Mom and dad are the last to leave and are still in my room. Instantly my five are on the couch, leaving just enough space for me. Amanda is no dummy; she laid across my lap with an arm around me. I thought my five would get angry or jealous. How wrong I was. They seemed thrilled. They stroked her hair and gave her a foot massage. Mom and dad sit across from me with mouths wide open.

Mom is always first to recover, "Soooooo. How do you ... feel ... about tomorrow. Thinking of staying home sick?"

My emotions have been in check. I had been holding up well. Her question forced me to deal with it. My stomach wants to hurl. My eyes are puffy and red. My bottom lip is trembling, and it feels like the edge of my mouth is drooping, causing me to frown with each breath. It's a somber moment. I know the woman I love will marry a man she doesn't love.

I try miserably to smile, "Oh no, I will be there standing tall, supporting her in her time of need. I will be the Queen's date again and will have my last dance ever with Princess Janet at the reception. Otherwise, my plan is to sit next to the Queen, look pretty, and make her happy. She's been great to me, and I suspect I will never again set foot in this country."

Dad is happy, "You won't be going back to Afghanistan. The US Army matched England's rank. You will be working in the State Department for the rest of your enlistment. You will also have the option to stay on afterward. They think you can help with relations between our two countries. It's quite the honor."

I smile and almost laugh, "That Queen will do anything to see me again."

I point out, "That does solve my job issue and what to do with my five friends."

123456...8