All Comments on 'Prize Bull Ch. 01'

by carlieplum

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
wolf9696wolf9696over 10 years ago

really liked it......and the setup for further adventures is good........i just hope you don't get into all the humiliation crap......and instead build a loving bdsm relationship

carlieplumcarlieplumover 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback

Thank you for your comment. No, humiliation isn't part of this storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fun story

Some good techniques for training a young man. The combination of pain and pleasure increases desire. Many women can learn from this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow!

Very exciting story. I look forward to further chapters. He's such a naughty boy. I know he'll need constant punishment and pleasure if he's to learn proper manners. Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantastically written story!!!

This story was so well written and thought out that I did not want it to end! How the boy quickly submitted and how vulnerable and exposed he was, made this a dream for many followers of cfnm.

I do hope that this series continues and actually becomes a saga ie The Tick Incident or The Sissy Saga! Keep up the great work!

carlieplumcarlieplumover 10 years agoAuthor
Future installments

There will be at least six chapters and perhaps a few more. I plan to release them once a week as long as they move through the Literotica approval system at the proper pace.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Cowboy in shorts

Great story! Now Miss Dara should have her cowboyin tiny boyshorts and invite some of her lady-friends to see him in action! He has to get even more submissive and be willing to do anything in front of the ladies!!

carlieplumcarlieplumover 10 years agoAuthor
Sorry 9/4 Anonymous

This is not a humiliation story. It's a loving BDSM story. There are plenty of good stories that explore the kind of scenario you describe though. Good hunting!

L O ReinsL O Reinsover 10 years ago
Best I've Read In A Long Time

This is a great story beginning with a ton of potential for more chapters. I scour the archives for that perfect combination of well written stories with great plot and slow and steady wank-appeal. CFNM and Loving Dom are my first searches. Prize Bull is a winner. Its surely going to climb to the tops List. I love the title even though it has a little of that cuckhold connotation. I absolutely can not wait for chapter two. Thanks for a great story. LOR

ValensGirlValensGirlover 10 years ago
Fun, fun, fun

I just love the way he responds to her, and her combination of lust and gentleness. And how eager he is to please! Well done, please continue! :-)

jackofthedawnjackofthedawnover 10 years ago
Loved it!

This is an excellent example of the all too rare "loving femdom" theme. I look forward to reading the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It's a story of humiliation and abuse

Of an older woman taking advantage of her position and using a naive, simple boy for her own self centered sexual gratification. (Like he wasn't humiliated when she forced him to strip off his clothes?) All you need ask yourself is this simple question - If friends, family and the local people were to know of her actions do you think they would approve of what she was doing or be disgusted? Say what you will, this sorry story is about demeaning, degrading, abusing and humiliating Travis.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
damn straight it's a story of humiliation! and it's sooooo HOT!!!!!!!!

Ohhhh... I tremble just to think of it. So sexy... thank you, carlieplum!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great start to a sxy story

cant wait for next part

WillieTurnerWillieTurnerabout 5 years ago
Wow!

This is one of the most erotic stories I have read in a long time. I will be sure to read the rest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What a cunt

Lets see, sexual assualt, battery, sexual harrassment. When exactly did he give consent. At the first dropping of his pants paddling? He did not give consent, he was coerced under threat of firing and he was not given information about her bdsm scene, he was not given a safe word. If a man did this hed get 10 years in prison. Disgusting. You guys wack to this? I dont mind femdom if both parties consent and it stays safe and sane. The dom in bdsm has a great responsibilty for the physical mental and emotional safety of the sub. Do some research for christs sake.

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89over 2 years ago

You NAILED IT! As a domme myself who prefers the more loving, caring, gentle approach to it, you absolutely nailed it! And more so, at that! I love the way she used her big breasts to tease and rub against him, the way she gave gentle "shh shhs" to soothe him and "good boys" to reassure him. The way he slotted so easily into submitting to her pampering was so cute (wish I had a subby-sub like him, he was adorable <3), and I love how she was so nurturing and understanding with him, like not punishing him for cumming onto the floor during the spanking like he thought she would. Speaking of, VERY nice touch with his cock between her thighs during the spanking and her boobs pressing into his back when she reached over him.

Don't mind the guys below who don't really know what gentle domming is. There's different levels of consent, and in fiction, sometimes "implied consent" and "non-verbal consent" are necessary to properly write the fantasy. The fact these guys can't even recognize consent unless it's blatant and enthusiastic is their problem, though it baffles me that they're reading BDSM stories yet can't recognize non-verbal or implied consent. I suppose one COULD make the case that you could've made the consent level less subtle, but... Hey, it's impossible to completely 100% idiot-proof something.

Again, thank you so much for such a great gentle/loving femdom story! It hit SO many of my buttons and even had some things I do when domming! Though I'm flat as a board and I keep my adorable subby-subs naked. XD

kigyokigyo7 months ago

Great story. You really know how to build it up and keep it going without becoming monotonous

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Interesting premise.

Too many swats for my taste.

She never asked him what he was thinking about when he masturbated at home. Why?

She never edged him when she was masturbating him. Why?

She never asked him how it felt when she was masturbating him. Or if he liked it better than when he did it himself.

So far, except for blowing on his asshole once there's been no touching.

She's never jerked his cock with the bag balm 'to soothe it'.

Three stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous