Professors Wife intro to Bondage Pt. 03 - Michelle Goes to Camp

Story Info
Jons wife steps further into bondage with the Rodegia Club.
29.4k words
4.49
17k
16

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for coming for a read. This is the longest story I have written thus far and I thought about splitting it up into two parts but eventually chose not to. If you haven't read the previous two chapters prior to this I invite you to do so though it isn't strictly needed. There is cucking, bondage and non consent as well as mild mindbreak or attitude change.

__________________

Jon woke up on the couch six hours later and still tasted the cum and pussy juices that Michelle had fed him the night before. Beside the taste in his mouth the rest of the night felt like a dream. As he licked his lips and rubbed the sleep from his eyes, he found that his cock began to wake up along with himself. He reached down to shift his cock to the side and beg for it to obey him. As the dried cum on his lips was newly moistened by his lick, he began to rub his cock through his underwear that seemed to be the only thing he was wearing. He closed his eyes and reached into his pants and remembered the night before.

He remembered seeing Michelle up on stage and how she was led like a dog and fucked by an old fat bald man that said he worked with her. He recalled her being put in a box with the other two ladies that performed that night and how after the night ended she came home and fed her leaking cunt into his mouth where he struggled to swallow all of the cum that poured out of her.

He abused himself hard because he knew it was his fault that all of this was happening, but he also loved what he was seeing, even though he knew that he shouldn't. Jon felt his orgasm rapidly approach moments after starting and quickly looked around for something to catch his load.

He desperately looked around the living room and only saw his underwear he still wore and a stray sock that lay haphazardly on the floor six feet away from the couch. Jon reached out fruitlessly and rolled over the edge of the couch, and as he did, he felt his body betray him, as he was in the midst of falling to the floor his cock erupted and shot with force into the rug that covered the entire room. Jon briefly laid in a pool of his own cum. It stained his boxer briefs and he felt the warm wetness of is new cum pool. "JON! Was that you? Are you alright?" Michelle yelled to him from somewhere outside the house.

Jon rattled the guilt and the cobwebs from his head and stood up. As he walked toward the sound of her voice, he stepped directly into the wet spot that he was just lying in. Picking up his foot he looked at it like he didn't understand what just happened then he tried to hobble over to the sock he was going to use and he picked it up with the toes of the foot that was wet with his errant step. He then reached down and wiped it dry then tossed the sock on the cum stain in front of the couch. He figured that he could easily pass it off as a spot of cum from last night. Who would know anyway?

"Jon! I'm out back!" She yelled to him in the house. He made his way to the door to the back yard and as he slid the door open, he stopped in his tracks. Michelle was on the back patio in just a pair of bikini-cut white panties with see through panels and a lace top that was also see through. She was lounging comfortably in the sun as her breasts were soaking in the day. Her nipples were erect, and he wanted to play with her delicious nubs but instead walked towards her with one of the dumbest expressions that she'd ever seen on him before.

"What are you doing out here Michelle?" Jon asked and held his hands up in a gesture that conveyed his confusion.

"I'm getting some sun. I figured I deserved to relax after last night's excursion. What's that all over your pants?" Michelle asked in return then sat up as Jon neared her. She reached a hand out and felt the slimy remains of his recent orgasm then brought her fingers to her mouth and tasted them. "Tastes like someone would rather play with himself than his wife. Now what will I do?" She asked as her fingers still lingered near her mouth.

Jon saw they were now shiny with her spit and his cum. He then watched stunned as she leaned forward and placed her face against his shorts and his flaccid cock. He felt her move her face around and heard a slurping sound as she sucked the cum from his shorts and Jon watched her try to suck out as much as she could.

She then pulled down his boxer briefs and placed his limp dick in her mouth and she cleaned any cum she could feel and taste. When she released him, his dick was still limp but no longer had any lingering cum on it. She then laid back on her lounger. Michelle then reached her hands behind her head and smiled a satisfied grin and closed her eyes.

Jon felt unable to process what she just did and felt like a horrible husband to not even get hard from her exhibitionism and her slutty attack of his cum soaked underwear. All that he could think of is her being naked in the backyard and their lecherous neighbor Charlie that had already shown intentions to peek on her. "What if Charlie saw you like this!?" He asked her.

"He already saw. He said I looked extremely faceable and that I was making him so hard that he could hammer nails with his cock. So, I told him to take a picture because it would last longer." She told him laughing but didn't open her eyes. "I may have done a little posing for him and he did bring out his camera and begin to take pictures. It was nice that he was so friendly and actually appreciated how I looked. You didn't even compliment me." She continued before he watched her lick her lips.

As Jon was going to ask more questions, he heard their doorbell ring and she told him to answer the door as her eyes stayed closed. He walked back through the house and made sure to avoid the cum stain that was still fresh and made a stop in their room before answering the door. In their room he grabbed a pair of running shorts and a T-shirt out of the second drawer in his dresser. He heard the doorbell ring two more times incessantly while he was getting clothes. When he dressed enough to feel comfortable to answer the door he walked back to the front door and opened it without bothering to see who it was.

"Why didn't you answer the door?" Michelle asked directly behind him. He looked away from the door as he was still opening it to see Michelle standing right behind him and in clear view of the door. His mouth fell open and his eyes grew big and momentarily forgot about the person at the door. He tried to close the door until a large meaty hand stopped its closure.

He looked back and saw a large bald black man in a tailored suit staring directly at Michelle's small frame and pale skin on full display. Her hand rested on her bare hip and her hip was popped outward with as much attitude as she was capable of providing while she was one piece of clothing from being naked.

"Excuse me sir. Mr. Gaston and Mr. Long is inviting Mrs. Peterson to their Lodges at this present time. Mr. Peterson you are to come as well. Please get dress in a single pair of clothes and get in the company car." The deep baritone voice of the man commanded attention and Michelle and Jon looked from him to each other and then walked away from the door and the man walked into their home. They ignored him and walked into their room and didn't realize that he was following them into their room.

They realized he was there when they tried to close the door for privacy and he once again stopped the door. "I was told to ensure that you were quick and efficient and didn't bother with unnecessary items. Sir, you are dressed well enough for the trip. You will receive additional clothing on-site. You will go wait in the black SUV in your driveway and I will accompany Mrs. Peterson shortly."

Once again Jon didn't argue with him but looked at Michelle sheepishly and squeezed by the mountain of a man standing in his doorway. When he was past the man he looked back and saw him close the door to his bedroom. Jon was suddenly worried, but something kept him moving out his front door and into the man's SUV that he was directed to.

In the room Michelle looked through her drawers with her back to the man. She didn't hear his zipper come down, nor did she see him reach inside and pull out his cock from the dark pants he wore. Only when she turned to ask him, what it was she should wear, was she aware that any of this even happened. Michelle faced him with her body still warm from the sun in the back and her body still aglow with the light perspiration that the heat had caused on her. She opened her mouth to speak even though she didn't know what to say to the man. Her mouth hung open like a fly trap and the large man walked confidently to her then guided her to her knees in front of him.

She watched him reach into his pocket and heard metal clang against itself and when he pulled out his hand, he held a pair of handcuffs. "Mr. Long gave me explicit instructions to ensure that you knew your place. Clearly, he knows the kind of man your husband is and he's pretty sure that you are as big of a slut as you acted in the club. What's to come after the car ride will be worse so I need to be sure that you are strong enough." He told her as he held the cuffs near her face.

"I'm plenty strong. I've seen that fat lecherous bastard ogle me for years and never did I give him a second thought and certainly never thought he would get to fuck me, but I guess Jon really fucked the bed and I'm left paying the price. I do gotta say though that his cock wasn't that bad. It's nothing compared to this though." She reached out and held his long cock in her hands. Her small hands wrapped around the shaft and it looked like a midget holding a Yeti water bottle.

She watched his face and while he clearly enjoyed the feeling of her hands and what she was planning on doing next, he instead knocked her hands from his cock and leaned over her. His cock rested against the side of her face and he pulled her arms back behind her.

Michelle fought to put her face against the man's cock and opened her mouth to taste the shaft. It was salty and hard, but she could feel him with her mouth as he continued to harden further. She was so enthralled by how much bigger it could possibly get that she only realized that her hands were cuffed behind her when she felt him withdraw his cock as he stood back up.

Briefly she fought against the cuffs and once she realized that they were on tightly she relinquished that battle. Instead her suffer stood solidly in front of her. His cock pointing in her direction but with an upward trajectory. She noticed that he didn't move or speak for a few moments so she decided that she would move instead.

She only needed to lean forward and strain up enough to where she could open her mouth and accept the head of his cock into her mouth. As soon as it entered her, she felt it jerk and a shot of pre-cum oozed into her mouth. She felt bad that the first thought that came to her was that his pre-cum was larger than some of the pitiful loads that Jon had given to her. She tried to slide down further onto his member but found it difficult. As she was about to come off of his crown, she felt his large hands on the back of her head, and they pulled her face further down his cock.

She was gagging and still nearly six inches from his entire cock being in her mouth. She knew that she could take Jon's seven inches with a little effort and as she tried to use her brain she kept failing at the math, '7+6=huge cock.' As he began pumping his hips forward in unison with his hands driving her head down, she would gag harder and felt like he was going to choke her with his cock.

She felt snot and tears on her face, and she wished that he would stop but also wanted to keep him in her mouth. As she felt herself lose consciousness, he unleashed his load into her mouth. A river of cum shot from him and it flooded her mouth as he withdrew his cock and the continued spurts it produced on the way out of her mouth. She choked to breath but also tried to swallow his load.

The man looked at her and laughed then took out his phone and pointed the lens at her. "This pictures for the boss" he told Michelle as he framed her in his shot. She felt like a used Kleenex as she kneeled there obediently. His cum mixing with her tears on her face as they both dripped down her face to her chest and onto her legs. "And this next one is for me." he said then hefted his cock up with one hand and placed it on her shoulder where it sat like a parrot on a pirate. He took the shot then told her to raise her hand to show off her engagement ring and took another shot before putting his phone away.

Once that part of his job was complete, he put his phone away then adjusted himself. He then stopped talking and instead walked around Michelle still kneeling on the floor and grabbed the links between the two cuffs and lifted her up. She cried out in pain but was able to find her feet under her. The giant then walked her to the bedroom door and opened it then walked her to the front door and opened that as well. She once again felt the sun touch her skin delicately and this made her aware of her state of undress. "What about clothes?" She asked him.

"This was the order from Mr. Long ma'am." Is the only answer he provided, and he pushed her out front of their house and in plain view of anyone going by. She snapped her head left and right to see if anyone was watching and was thankful when it seemed that the streets were clear. Then she looked towards Charlies house and saw him smiling back at her and pointing his camera at her happily. She was genuinely surprised when he waved at her. She was so taken aback that she didn't know what to do and so she smiled at him as friendly as she could. She felt more of the giants cum seep from her mouth.

He pushed her to his SUV and Jon sat unmoving inside. Either he had ignored their approach or didn't realize they were there. The Giant opened the door and Jon startled as he effortlessly lifted Michelle off the ground and tossed her into the backseat with Jon like she was a small five-pound bag of potatoes. He then climbed into the front seat and backed out of their driveway. As he drove away, he looked in the rearview mirror and caught Jon's eye as it looked from his cum covered wife back to him.

"The boss has a job for you too Jon! Before we get to the lodge, you'll need to clean her up and I'm fresh out of napkins, but the boss says you'll know what to do." When he was finished with his statement, he nodded his head towards Michelle who was curled in a ball on her side with her head pressed into the door. Her knees were drawn protectively up into her abdomen and her ass was pushed out towards Jon on the opposite side of the truck.

Jon knew exactly what the driver meant and without hesitation he leaned down to Michelle hip where he had been looking at a spot of wet cum. He opened his mouth and let his tongue touch her lightly below the spot of cum then slowly he slid it up and felt the warm sensation of the cum as he slid through the spot. He then repeated the movement until there was no trace of the spot other than a saliva trail left by his tongue. Jon lifted his head and swallowed the man's seed and noticed that it was less tangy than the cum that Michelle forced down his throat last night.

He then found more on her leg and held her ankle and pulled towards the opposite door to make it more accessible for him. Michelle let him take her leg and move it but still remained passive as her other leg stayed curled. Jon noticed as her leg lengthened, her panties had cum at the edges of them and made a note that he would have to clean that area especially well.

He brought his face to her knee where a small drop laid in wait then moved up to her though where there were sizable deposits and once he reached her panty line he stopped and stretched out her other leg until he had to straddle her with his ass in her face and his knees on either side of her small ribcage. He leaned down once again and this time he licked from her pantyliner towards her knee. It took him longer on this leg as some of the cum had smeared into streaks that he felt needed to be cleaned before Mr. Gaston or Mr. Long would be pleased.

Michelle was clearly uncomfortable as her bound hands wouldn't allow for her to lie flat on the bench seat under Jon, but she only grimaced as Jon did his duty. Jon sat up in position, which caused his butt to smother into the top of Michelle's face. He felt her bite at him, and she was able to chomp down lightly on his ball sack that hung in her face, which was still concealed by his baggy shorts. He jumped at the sensation and gracelessly clambered off her body then repositioned to where he straddled her lower legs and was able to full take in the majority of the work that would be required.

He looked from her small waist to her chest and her face. Her eyes were red and puffy from crying and the dried marks where her tears were could still be clearly seen as dry lines a little duller than the rest of her face. He saw how they seemed to follow the laugh lines from the corners of her eyes and wondered how she could have the nerve to look this hot.

He leaned down and followed the trail of cum that had slid south from her chest as she was pushed from their bedroom out the door and to the SUV in the driveway. He cleaned it up and reached her ribcage before his tongue found the largest deposits left by their driver. Jon wasn't able to sufficiently clean up these spots with just his tongue but instead had to resort to wrapping his lips around as much of the area as possible and sucking it up. He heard himself making slurping sounds and felt that it sounded abhorrent but continued his task.

Along her neck he was more tender and began kissing her softly as he searched out remaining deposits for him to clean. His hand slid between them and then between her thighs. Jon felt that she would fight him on his intrusion, but he found that her legs parted easily, and his hand slid effortlessly into her panties. Inside he slid into her lips and then directly into her cunt which was hotter than he had felt it before. Jon slid into her pussy and began fingering her as he cleaned her neck, "Please Jon, Play with my clit! I need to cum so bad!" She begged him in a whisper in his ear.

"Whose pussy is this?" He asked her in a matching whisper.

They both startled and jumped slightly at the response that was given which was, "Not yours, pencil dick. Now pull your hand out and sit her little ass up. We're here." The driver bellowed his command as he watched them in the rearview mirror, and they felt the car jolt to a stop. The doors on either side were opened in unison and men in black suits and black ties with white shirts waited to hold the door as another man in matching clothes reached in and dragged an occupant out each.

Jon had hoped to get out with Michelle, but he was brought out the driver's side and the door closed behind him. He lost sight of Michelle and for a moment he feared that they would spirit her away from him and he would be left alone with people he didn't know. To his relief she was brought around the front of the car where the driver and the two other men that opened the door and took him out looked at her walk towards them.

The man leading her forward had the links between her cuffs in her hand and walked her forward with them as his lead. She had to bend over slightly as he bent her arms up and this caused a staggered and unfamiliar walking manner. To Jon's delight and worry it caused her breasts to slightly hang and shake on her chest. He chanced a look at the men around him and saw smiles of delight as they watched her approach.

The four men now escorted them along the grounds. The driver spoke while the other three pushed them along the paths. "This was previously an old summer camp. The cabins have all been refurbished and redesigned and are top of the line. It is now the home of the most luxurious corporate retreat available to only a select clientele." He told them.

123456...8