Professors Wife intro to Bondage Pt. 03 - Michelle Goes to Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another few minutes seemed to drag tortuously by, when Mr. Long finally reemerged from the back of the stage and as he walked forward Jon noticed that he was reaching down and zipping his pants back up. "Forgive the delay. It seems that Mrs. Peterson needed a little clean up as well as recovery time, but I can assure you that I have tested her again and she is all set to go. We have adorned her with a new outfit as I know some of you perverts will enjoy this. Mrs. Peterson please come back out onto the stage." Mr. Long said as he turned to the back of the stage.

Jon waited and found himself to be holding his breath. When Michelle finally emerged, he felt like the life was being pulled from him. Walking towards him was his wife he was sure of it but now she was something else too. He saw her stark white sneakers on her feet and paired with those were a pair of white socks that reached her knees and ended with black stripes around the top of them.

Above that was her soft skin. The gap of skin visible above the socks was nausea inducing for the man that was supposed to be protecting her but the man watching her being used found it very arousing and he battled himself over which was right. Above the gap of skin was a short red and black plaid skirt that stopped just below her pussy and that was with the skirt clearly pulled down low on her hips.

It seemed that Mr. Long went out of his way to make her look as slutty as possible and she was clearly making that job easy to accomplish. The shirt she wore was a white button down but two sizes too small for her body as the buttons seemed to strain under the task at hand. Even with her small frame her breasts seemed to bulge out as they tried to escape. The top three buttons were undone, and a loose tie accompanied the shirt. The blouse didn't make it all the way to her skirt as she had it tied in a knot just under her breasts and her bare midriff drew many eyes to her.

As hard as it was to believe what she was wearing could be made any more erotic, when Jon finally looked at her face, he was shocked to see her makeup done in a fashion like she had never used it before and her hair was in ponytails. From the crowd he heard more than a few remarks related to how those tails would be used by handlebars real soon. "Michelle, walk to the stage and show the men what's under your skirt!" Mr. Long told her.

Dutifully she glanced at Jon with a small amount of shame in her eyes then bypassed him and stood with her body shielding what the crowd would be seeing beyond him. She reached down and lifted the hem of her skirt. The crowd hooted and whistled for her. "Now show Jon my dear." He told her. Michelle then turned to Jon and to his expectation she wasn't wearing panties, but the amazement came from what she was wearing.

The Clothespins that had adorned her body now were connected between her legs and attached quite securely to her slick pussy lips. Jon couldn't help noticing how excited she looked as he stared between her legs and when he looked into her face, he found her to be biting her lower lip and looking down at the ground. "Jon my boy. Would you be a good lad and get between your wifes' legs and tell the crowd what order our gentlemen will be using Michelle for this round?" He asked Jon.

Jon walked to her still standing at the edge of the stage and kneeled in front of her as she continued to hold the hem up. He reached up and realized that his hands were shaking and as he took hold of the first pin it slipped off of her lip and her whole body shuddered and she let out a yelp from the jolt of pain. Jon held up the pin and announced its owner, "4" he said then looked around for somewhere to place the pin. When he didn't find one and no one seemed willing to give him an alternative he simply placed it in his pocket and moved his hand back to between Michelle's legs.

The next clothespin he took off he was sure to be gentler and his hand shook less than before, and he was able to actually open the clothespin and remove it without it slipping and causing her more pain. He held it up so that the crowd could see the pin, "21" he said, as he held it aloft, he noticed there was additional writing on the backside of the pin but didn't spend time finding out what it said. Instead he placed it in his pocket with the other one. The men in the audience and even those five on stage seemed placid and calm throughout all of this and it slightly unnerved him.

The remaining order that he removed the clothespins were 1,27, and finally 19. Each of the remaining clothespins likewise found themselves in Jon's pocket and to him they felt like the weight of the world. Now that the clothespins were removed, his wife's pussy seemed to beckon him forward and he found himself forgetting his place and leaning into her already well used pussy. As soon as his tongue reached out to her swollen and red mound he could smell and taste the men's cum coming from her sex. He continued to let his tongue linger as she released her skirt and it dropped onto his face and her hands wrapped around his head pulling him further into her.

"Jon boy. Pull your head out of our toy and go to the corner." Mr. Long said and Jon didn't comprehend the words being spoken and continued to enjoy the flavor from his wife's pussy. Not until Luther came and gripped him tightly around the back of the neck, did he understand what he had done was wrong. He looked wild-eyed first at Luther then at Mr. Long. "Luther, put him in the corner facing the wall as a time-out." Mr. Long instructed and Luther did as he was told. Jon walked with his head down and never even tried to look at Michelle to see what her reaction was from his complete lack of fight.

"Now then, our order as set by us in the back and read allowed by Jon boy there is 4, 21, 1, 27 and 19. When it is your turn you may pick one or more of the items on the stage and you can choose to involve as many of the other winners as you desire to please yourself and treat her how you wish. It does seem like we are missing a few toys from the stage. Pierre, please bring those boxes out." Mr. Long said.

Shortly after that the same man that brought the chair for the old man came out with a box in each arm. In one there were crops and floggers and a plethora of dildos protruding out of the top. In the other box there were candles and clamps. Another man walked out on stage with a portable table and quickly unfolded it and set it up before placing a red satin cover over the top.

The man with the boxes then unloaded the boxes onto the table and he arranged it with floggers starting on the left then the crops, a few whips, then came candles in the middle and clamps on the end, there were a variety of clamps, both nipple and pussy clamps as well. From the bottom of the box he pulled out a speculum that was familiar to Michelle from going to her Gynecologist and there were also anal beads placed next to the speculum.

"As you can see, there is a variety of each toy that you can use so I invite you to be adventurous and enjoy yourselves. Here are the rules for this round though. In order to continue onto the next round, you have to get her to climax in the allotted time. This time the time will be set to 20 minutes. Use any of the equipment, toys and people or use none of it. Just get her to cum quickly." He told them.

"Number 4, your time starts now." Mr. Long announced as he looked at the man to his right. Right away the man looked into the audience at his friend that he had been called onstage with earlier as he looked for his help with deciding what to do or use. After getting a message from his friend he walked to Michelle and pulled her quickly to the spanking bench and pushed her forward onto it roughly.

She fell onto the cushioned top with a fast exhalation of her breath and he strapped her into the restraints with Velcro padding for her hands in front of her and her feet to the back of the device. He ensured that her knees were on top of the ledge on either side of the pommel horse and then used the wheels on the bottom of the piece of furniture to spin her ass so that it faced the audience.

Her face blushed from embarrassment at being strapped and then made worse by him presenting her to the crowd like a show pig. Moans of pleasure reached her as they came from the crowd to her. She craned her neck sideways and was able to see Jon sitting on a Childs chair facing the concrete wall in the corner of the room. She was also and to see number 4 walk to the table and select a black flogger with long leather tendrils and a thick leather handle. He carried it at arm's length and its long tips lightly dragged along the floor as he approached her. Her apprehension tightened when she lost sight of him behind her.

She felt her skirt moving and soon felt the breeze of the room as it ran over her exposed ass and cunt. He rubbed a hand over each globe of her ass and lightly smacked it then smacked her harder and harder until both cheeks felt a sharp stinging even moments after he finished. The man then removed his hand from her, and she worried what would happen next when she felt the sharp 'THWACK' of the flogger across her ass. Then it hit again and again in quick succession until her ass was streaked with pink and red marks that were quickly turning into welts. He then did the same thing with her shoulders and Jon could hear the pain in her voice as she yelped with each strike.

He wanted to turn and save her or at least turn and see her, but he knew better than to disobey what he was being told right now. The man continued his attack on her for another three minutes until his arm grew tired and he dropped the flogger to the ground before setting his sights on her pussy that seemed to be a lighter shade of pink than he had made of her ass with the flogger. He ran his finger lightly along the folds of her lips and pulled them back before walking to the toy table and finding a dildo that was shaped to look like a dolphin with a curved head and a separate knob for her clitoris.

He pressed it to her opening and it easily went in. He began sliding it in and out and Michelle seemed to relax on the bench as he began to fuck her with the toy. After what she had endured thus far this seemed like a de-escalation instead of an escalation to the events. Her lack of involvement seemed to frustrate the man and he grew angry as he pulled the small dildo out of her pussy and threw it down before lifting his robe and pulled at his cock for a few moments then he reached for her hips and yanked her back to the edge of the bench where he lined up his cock to the entrance of her cunt.

"I may not make you cum in time but you sure as shit are going to make me cum your fucking whore." He told her in a whisper to her ear before he began jack-hammering into her harder and harder with each thrust. It was clear that he was going to cum quickly or run out of steam quickly. The crowd saw this happening and began laughing at him and talking to each other disinterestedly. It was clear that he may have been able to time his pace with his urge to cum as the audience was able to cue into a change in his speed. He began to slow down and got out of rhythm with what he had been doing up until then.

"Times up!" Mr. Long announced.

"Almost...there..." number 4 said. Before he could thrust into Michelle again Luther made his way to him and kicked his legs out from under him with a force that drew his legs straight back. It was so strong and fast that his cock dislodged, and he fell face first into Michelle's ass on the bench. When his face hit her ass, he shot his load and hit the floor almost simultaneously. His slamming into her ass had the first reaction from Michelle in almost 17 minutes but the crowd seemed more focused on the blood curdling scream that came from number 4 on the ground.

He had landed directly on his cock when it was at its hardest and landed with his entire body weight. There was a definitive snap heard by many nearby and two men came on stages and carried him out of the room and towards the infirmary to have the onsite doctor look him over.

Luther laughed as he walked out the door before taking the straps off of Michelle and having her stand up. The toys that number 4 had used were removed from the stage and the bench was likewise removed. "Number 21, I hope that you have better luck than number 4 did." Mr. long told him and motioned for him to proceed. Number 21 took more time in planning his approach. While the others were focused on the idiocy of number 4 falling, he chose to watch the reaction from Michelle as his nose buried in the crack of her ass and slid down over her asshole. That expression told him more than he needed to know.

Number 21pointed at the stocks with the bench and two men brought it forward to the front of the stage. He then placed Michelle into the stocks with her head facing the crowd. The cute pigtails remained in place but were a little more disheveled than they had started out and there were a few beads of perspiration on her forehead. Behind the stock that her head was now locked in was the cushion that number 21 placed her knees into before securing them there with leather straps locked in with a belt style connection. Her hands were connected to the sides by similar restraints and she looked out at the crowd still uneasy but thankful to have her ass pointed away from them.

This position though put her at a distinct disadvantage because she couldn't see that number 21 had gone to the tables and picked up a large bottle of water-based lubricant and a long string of bright pink anal beads that each measured an inch in width and was on a string two-feet long. There were five balls in total on the flexible line of plastic and a ring to hold onto it at the end. He also retrieved a set of nipple clamps from the table as well.

He brought his tools to her and placed them on the cushion just in front of her knees. She wouldn't be able to see but he would be able to retrieve them easily. He reached under her and ripped open her shirt. The few buttons that were done suddenly became projectiles in the room and they made a snap sound when they ripped free from the shirt. He then took the nipple clamps that looked like a ring with four screws all pointing to the center of the circle. He placed them over each nipple and tightened them down until her body involuntarily tried to pull away from the pain then he backed off for a few minutes.

Number 21 then lifted her dress over her ass and laid it on her back before retrieving the lube and squeezing a generous amount at the top of the crack in her ass. He then savored in the sight of it as it slid down between her cheeks and over her asshole that would soon be intruded upon. He first used his thumb to smear the lube around her asshole thoroughly before pushing into her without much effort. She moaned at his intrusion and lightly spoke, "please not my ass." She said slightly above a whisper. Number 21 paid no attention to her but instead he grabbed the beads and placed the first one at her entrance and asked her to repeat herself. When she began to speak, "Please don't do that..." he pushed the first ball into her rectum, and she screamed from the shock and the pain.

He took this time to adjust and tighten the clamp on her nipple to create more pressure against the pink nub and then went back to her ass where he lined up the next ball and slowly pushed this one in. He marveled at how the ring of her sphincter seemed to shape itself up and over the ball then once past the halfway point it seemed to suck it full in.

Number 21 noticed that this time she was moaning instead of complaining. He then proceeded to do the same thing for the remaining three balls and each time her moans became successively louder. He looked up at the clock and saw that there was only a minute remaining and to the others he seemed to be on the losing end because she didn't seem to be nearing an orgasm though she was certainly enjoying the way the balls felt inside of her.

With just 30 seconds remaining he gripped the ring at the end of the string in one hand and grabbed one of her tits with the other then pulled hard on the beads and as they pulled quickly out of her ass he squeezed her breast and clamped nipple and both sensations happening simultaneously caused her to cry out and squirt on the stage behind her. She came so hard that it shot four feet behind her. Many thought she had in fact peed herself, but Number 21 knew the truth and so did Mr. Long. "Quite impressive display there Number 21. You move forward in the competition." He told him before he watched Number 21 walk off stage. Luther once again helped Michelle get out of the restraints and the nipple clamps as well. She didn't think she could take three more men, but she also knew she didn't have a choice at this point.

While the equipment was being removed from the stage, Mr. Long looked at the stocks as they were being pushed off and remarked to the crowd. "The stocks must be by far my favorite piece of furniture. In medieval times both men and women would be placed in the stocks for even the most minor offenses. Wives, husbands, fathers, mothers, daughters and sons were all placed into the stocks.

The fun really happened at night when they were left unguarded and unprotected. The most perverted among those that lived in these communities would take this as an opportunity to fuck the individual in the stocks. Often it didn't matter if they were attracted to them sexually. It was the binding that drove them to sodomize their neighbors. Fuck I love the stocks." He told them as he smiled while it disappeared from view.

"Number 1, I hope you can continue to make our company look as good as your predecessor did. He seems to have some big shoes to fill. Make her cum quickly will you? Shouldn't be that hard as she's already worked up." He told the man as he walked forward to Michelle at center stage. Number one nodded to Mr. Long before taking Michelle's leash in his hand and walking her to the large St Andrews cross in the center. He fed the leash through the top of the X and then walked behind it. He faced Michelle forward from the X so that she faced the crowd. Michelle put her hands and feet in place obediently and her actions didn't go unnoticed by the others including Mr. Long.

"Jon, you can turn around and re-approach the stage but no more outbursts like that again alright?" He asked him.

"Yes sir." Jon said happily as he quickly stood up and walked back to the stage for a front row viewing of Michelle being placed on the cross. Number 1 walked back to the front and pulled her arms back down long enough to remove her already torn white top. He then gently placed her arms back up on the X and stood directly in front of her as he put her hands on the ties there. His faces inches from hers and his lips dangerously close to hers.

He felt her lean forward and try to kiss him sensually, but he pulled back from her. "Sorry babe, I don't kiss girls with cum breath. Maybe later after you get cleaned up." He told her. He then made sure to press his cock into her as he felt the blood pumping to that organ, and it started to rise again. He then bent over and tightened the restraints on her ankles as well before standing up and looking out at the crowd.

"Mr. Long, I would like the help of one of my losing contestants that didn't seem to last long. Would that be alright?" Number 1 asked.

"Certainly, which will it be?" Mr. Long answered him.

"I want Number 3 because he is so large that this small girl would never have anything to do with him in the bedroom and he should get a chance to do more than simply feel her breath on his cock." He said in the way of an explanation. Number 3 heard this and while he didn't like having his weight brought up, he reveled in the idea he would get to play with this hot woman again. He lumbered to the stage then up the stairs. Jon could hear his heavy breathing from across the stage as the man approached Michelle and Number 1. "3, get me the Hitachi wand from the table!" Number 1 ordered him.

1...345678