Professors Wife intro to Bondage Pt. 03 - Michelle Goes to Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle reached out with a gentle touch and held his cock. Like it had a mind of its own the blood began to rush into it and his dick started to grow. Michelle then wrapped her hand around his hardening cock and just enjoyed the feeling of it growing. 'He must've been real tried to sleep through this.' She thought as she began to stroke him back and forth. She startled for a moment when she felt him roll onto his back.

Once on his back she leaned over his standing erection and opened her mouth and lingered on his head with her tongue darting out to taste the saltiness of his eight-hour old cum that remained there on the tip. Then she opened her mouth wider and let the rest of his shaft into her mouth. She started to slowly move up and down carefully and had a hand in between her legs gently massaging her pussy. Then she felt his hand on the back of her head which caused her to jump slightly and look up to his face.

Jon smiled down at her as her mouth remained filled with himself. His still drowsy eyes blinked away the sleep and he pushed her back down onto him deeper. She smiled slyly and before he could ask what she was thinking she quickly pulled off his cock then mounted him as they faced each other. "About time you woke up. I opened my eyes and I immediately wanted a cock to fill me up." She said as she reached between them and manhandled his rigid cock into her pussy. She slowly released the weight of her body and let his dick inch its way into her then slowly lifted up and repeated that movement until they were both in a good rhythm,

As they both felt themselves getting closer to the inevitable end there was a knock on the door that pulled them both back from the edge. Michelle quickly hopped off of him with more energy than he thought she had yesterday. On her way to the door he noticed that she kicked off the white shoes she slept in as well as pulling off the white socks. Once they were off, she opened the door in just her small crumpled skirt around her waist.

At the door stood Mr. Long, Reilly, and a third man that was filled with tattoos and a long salt and pepper beard. The man with the beard saw her at the door and his eyes got big as he looked up and down her body. For her part she wasn't shy about the three of them at her door or about them seeing her dressed like she was or rather undressed like she was.


"Please come in." She said to the men then stood to the side and let the three of them pass her. Mr. Long reached out an arm and let it slide from her side and slid it to her stomach before he pulled it away as he entered. Reilly looked at her then away from her sheepishly as he passed her. Finally, the tattooed man walked by her and Michelle could see his thoughts as he stared a whole through her skirt. All three of the men were in normal clothes. Mr. Long was dressed in a pair of high Docker shorts and a pink Polo shirt with a color. Reilly was wearing a pair of brown board shorts and a tank top in blue. The tattooed man was in black jeans and a black t-shirt with the arms cut off.

Reilly still carried the two cases and placed them on a small desk inside the room. "So, I am to be marked and pierced, am I?" She asked Reilly.

"Yes ma'am, I hope you like it." He told her.

"Should we do the piercing first and the tattoo second?" She asked the three men.

"I think that would be good. Reilly open the case for the piercing and prepare it like Tank told you. If you need a reminder feel free to ask him, that's why he's with us today." Mr. Long said and began to direct the men to different spots. Reilly pulled the chair back from the desk and it looked like he was getting it ready for Michelle to sit in. Jon watched as Michelle let him prepare and place different things on the table. It looked like a matching pair of small barbells as well as two long medically sealed metal needles were brought out as well as napkins and small band-aids. If he didn't know any better than he wouldn't have known this was a first time for the young man.

Michelle saw him finish getting his supplies ready then walked up to him and pushed him into the chair as he was turning around. He fell into the seat and she quickly went to her knees between his legs. "I was in the middle of fucking Jon when you came knocking. I have needs that you and I will work on while I let you work." She said as she pulled the Velcro apart from his shorts and yanked them down his legs enough for his large veiny cock to come out. She used both hands and stroked him then looked up to see a surprised look on his face and the tattooed man had a similar look at her aggressive action.

Ignoring the man behind her she paid complete attention to Reilly in her hands and put her mouth around the head like she had done with Jon then went further into her mouth and whether it was all the activity the night before but now she felt satisfied when his cock hit the back of her throat and began to choke her. When she felt he was as hard as he was going to be, she stood back up and climbed into lap. She flipped her skirt up and the sensitivity and pain she thought was there earlier didn't matter to her now as she pulled him to her pussy and sat down onto him. His cock slid into her smoothly until she sat at the root of his cock.

"Alright dear, make me holy." She told him as she was slowly moving up and down on top of him. He struggled to get the alcohol pads removed from their package and clean each nipple while she rode him slowly. He then took a paper towel and wiped off remaining moisture before grabbing a small marker from the table and pulled her tightly to his root and held her with a hand on her shoulder while his other hand made two marks on each nipple to give her a horizontal piercing on each nipple.

He then released the pressure with his hand on her shoulder and she once again resumed riding him. Next her took one of the medically sealed metal needles and unwrapped it. Jon saw the apprehension in her eyes from seeing such a large needle. But to her credit she didn't stop moving up and down on top of him the entire time until he held the needle at her chest. When he did that, she sat down on him and tried to remain as still as she could be. She felt the hollow needle press into the flesh of her nipple and the pain was extraordinary.

She saw white for an instant as Reilly pushed the needle completely through from one side to the other of her right nipple. He released the needle in her nipple, and it remained there like a tribal leader with a bone piercing in his nose. He took a barbell from the table and opened it then returned to her right nipple and feed one end of the barbell into the end of the hollow needle then pulled them both through the nipple. He continued to pull on the needle until it came cleanly through the other side and all that was left in her pink nub was the barbell jewelry. To make sure it wouldn't come undone he took the end in his hand and put it on the piercing and screwed it in place.

After he was finished with the first one, she regained her senses and admitted to all the men in the room, but it seemed most directed to Reilly, "I think I'm so wet that anything I'm sitting on is going to be soaked through. It's a good thing this cock is here to catch me if I fall." She started riding up and down again. This time it was at a faster pace and as Reilly got the next needle ready and held it to her left breast, she stopped her movement again but this time with an unsatisfied face. He performed the same process as the last breast but with this one he noticed that she moaned while he did it and he could feel her pussy clench at his cock as it remained hard inside of her.

Once he was completely done, he pushed her back slightly to admire his work then released her. She looked down then held her breasts up and saw the small droplets of blood that surrounded each nipple and didn't seem to care as she leaned into Reilly and kissed him for five minutes until Mr. Long cleared his throat. "One more piece of business I'm afraid. Would you like to show Michelle the tattoo she will be getting?" He said to Reilly beneath Michelle. Then he handed the young man the paper.

He then in turn handed it to Michelle. She sat back on Reilly and looked at it. From where Jon was watching he could see that it was writing with a small design and he wasn't sure what it said but he saw Michelle's face light up with a wide smile. "You know that this could get me into all sorts of bad situations, right?" She asked him and looked at Mr. Long as well for an answer. Both men simply shrugged their shoulders. Michelle then handed the paper to Jon who looked at it in disbelief. 'I was wrong. This is never going to be over now.' He thought as he read the new tattoo and the design. It read:

COME TAKE CONTROL

COME TAKE A HOLD

MY MANS A WUSSY

COME STUFF MY PUSSY

Then below that prose there was a picture of a broken wedding band. Jon understood it to mean that his claim to Michelle was no longer his alone but the entirety of the club and if this tattoo was any indication then any man that wanted to could likewise choose to take control.

"Please turn around Michelle. I'm going to be putting this on your right shoulder so it will be visible the most in your clothes." Reilly told her as he took the paper back from Jon.

Michelle lifted her left leg and pulled it to her chest and turned herself around without ever removing Reilly from her wanton hole. She then sat up in his lap as he cleaned the area of skin on her back near her right shoulder then he placed the template on her skin and got the tattoo gun ready. He held up the gun and asked, "Are you ready Michelle?"

"Depends, are you going to finish fucking me when you're done marking me? If so, then let's do this." She said to him and looked at the tattooed man with a tent in his pants thanks to her. She smiled at the bulge then up at him. The pain from the needle wasn't as bad as the one through her nipples and felt mildly uncomfortable. It was all complete in a matter of 20 minutes from start to finish and while she didn't see it, she also didn't care at all. Instead she stood off of Reilly then grabbed him by his collar and pulled him up out of the chair and pushed him onto the bed next to it.

Two of the three men other than Reilly were utterly confused at what was happening. Only Mr. Long smiled broadly as if he knew what had happened. Michelle once again mounted the young lover and she seemed to take no notice of her audience or she didn't care any longer. Nor did she seem bothered by the fact that she was knowingly and consciously being unfaithful to the man standing less than two feet from her. All she knew was that he had the cock she wanted to be filled with. He didn't last long and neither did she. After 10 minutes of her riding him in the cowgirl position she exploded in a good morning orgasm and shortly after that he filled her womb with all the cum remaining in him.

Mr. Long watched them as they slumped after their action and said as simply as if he found a penny on the street and decided to pick it up, "Splendid!" Then he walked out. Behind him followed the tattooed man and finally Reilly was able to roll out from beneath Michelle and walk out of the cabin as well. An hour later Luther came by the cabin and saw Michelle's new jewelry and gave his approval then he provided her with a modest sundress, and he took them to his car they had arrived in and took them back to their home. "Thank you, Luther. I hope to see you again soon." Michelle said and leaned in to kiss the large man before turning and walking to their house.

"Jon, this can't be easy, and it never will be. You just need to go for the ride man." Luther told him as he also got out of the car. He nodded at the imparted wisdom from Luther then walked to his house and closed the door behind him. He was closing the door on the entire world so that for once in the last three days he felt like he had Michelle to himself. He also wondered how long it would be that way.

1...345678