Professors Wife intro to Bondage Pt. 03 - Michelle Goes to Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jon saw that he was making progress and eventually he had his entire middle finger buried in her rectum. He then stayed like that and fingered her asshole as she recalled the timetable and flung his robe up before reaching out and grabbing his hard cock.

Jon watched as his wife put on the attitude of a sweet girl next door and began to try and coerce him to cum for her. "Daddy, am I doing this right? Could you fill my hand and mouth with your cum Daddy? I want to feel it on my skin, and I'll eat it all up, I promise." She continued to talk to him in a baby voice and as Mr. Long started a countdown from 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3...she felt him tense up and his gnarled finger curled hard in her ass and his cock shot a thick load out of his hole. Michelle felt it before it happened and instead of aiming it away from her, she pointed the head towards her face that was easily two feet away and when he unloaded he was still able to make large shots into her open mouth where she swallowed the load quickly.

She then sat there on his lap silently until he pulled his finger out of her ass. He moved it so slowly that she felt like she may cum simply from his teasing her on the way out. Once his finger had finally made its way out, she felt her body shiver and she was a little saddened at the vacancy it left in her. She then stood and slowly returned to the center of the stage between the ten of them. Of the ten she had started with she was now covered with the cum of more than half of them and as she looked down the dress that she wore looked nothing like it had earlier when they showed up. She noticed it was falling forward at the front and that it barely hung to her shoulders. On top of that the cum had already began to dry and it ruined the glossy shine of the black PVC material.

Michelle opted to take the small garment off and as she slipped it from her shoulders, she wasn't sure what to do with it. "Honey, be a good boy and come and take this for me so I can keep playing with these men." She said to Jon at the bottom of the stage. He quickly ran onto the stage and arrived at the outside of the ring of men between 21 and 1. Jon knew that they hadn't gone yet and as he stood there, they shot arrows with their eyes. They even verbally warned him not to try anything to ruin their fun. Since they refused to move for him to enter the ring, Michelle walked over to him and handed her ruined dress to him over the shoulders of the two men.

The two men took her reach over them as an invitation to attack and as soon as her hands were up, they both had their hands on her. "I guess this next round is starting already. 21 and 1 same rule as the others. She has 15 minutes since you are going together." Mr. Long told them after a moment of surprise. Jon had just taken the dress and was preparing to leave when one of the men moved and put a hand on his shoulder which stopped his progress away.

"Stay close buddy. I want you to watch this." He told Jon then looked at his friend and said, "Let's Eiffel Tower this slut." His friend nodded his approval and though Michelle was supposed to be leading this task of ten men she didn't voice any objections as one of the men twisted her around until her ass was pressed up against him and he then pushed her over until her head was at the level of the others crotch. "Watch how much fun she's going to have and know that we are going to the next round fuck-boy." He said mockingly to Jon who stood watching, still clutching her dress in his hands.

21 stood behind her and quickly pulled up his robe and 1 did the same thing in front of her. 1 was able to free his cock first and Michelle greedily leaned forward and took him in her mouth and began to slide back and forth on his hard knob. 21 behind her held his cock in his hand and used his other hand to spread her ass apart then lined up and pushed into Michelle. The men heard her whimper from his intrusion, but it was nothing like the sound she made with the 19-year-old earlier.

The men began pumping out of rhythm and the movement seemed disjointed and uncoordinated. Jon laughed to himself at their seeming incompetence before admonishing himself with the realization that they were still successfully fucking his young pretty wife right in front of him.

Once they found their momentum they began getting into a rhythm and shortly after that 21 pulled up on Michelle's hips and her feet left the floor. Her dangling feet curled around 21's body and she looked more like a spit-roast than the wife he remembered. Her moaning intensified and number 1 smiled broadly, "When she moans like that it's like a vibrator on my cock. Fuck is she a good little whore." He said.

"12 minutes elapsed!" Mr. Long announced. Michelle heard him but didn't see any way to change her circumstance. Instead it was the men she was sandwiched between that did that for her. Number 1 pulled himself from her mouth and then number 21 unwound her legs from behind him and quickly set her down before spinning her around so she faced his cock and her sloppy spit and cum covered mouth landed on his cock. She kissed his head sweetly before letting it pass her lips. Number 1 lined himself up behind her and as he entered her you could see that he was in trouble.

"This cunt is outstanding. I wish I could have gotten to it before that fucking mutant over there." Number 1 said and pointed towards Number 27 across the circle. Number 1's face crunched up as he drove into her hard and fast and was clearly going to finish and cum and Jon was happy that he wouldn't get to participate in the next round, he wasn't likable. Jon watched as the man held her hips against his and stopped moving. This made Jon smile because the man had failed by cumming to early.

As he pulled her into him and the inevitable was about to occur, they heard Mr. Long on the Mic once more. "Times up" he said and even as he said it Number 1 held her tightly against him and bent over her as he used her back for support as he came hard inside of her womb. When he pulled himself out, he turned and pointed his now deflating cock at Jon and asked if he enjoyed the show. Jon saw the cum dripping from the man's cock and unconsciously licked his lips.

That gesture didn't go unnoticed as the man told him that perhaps another day, they could explore that thought. Then he turned back to the center with his Clothespin and placed it on her nose which made it difficult for her to breath from anywhere but her mouth. Number 21 placed his clothespin on a piece of flesh to the side of her breast.

As she walked on unsteady legs back to the center, she knew that there was only one man left to perform for and she wasn't sure that she could accomplish that goal. Her arms were sore her pussy ached and her mouth felt like a urinal with how many cocks she had in it. "Number 8 will you do the honors of closing out Round 1?" Mr. Long said and started the timer.

Michelle saw the clock start and walked towards the balding man. "My dear, you look simply ravished. Please lie down here on the stage and have a rest." He told her as she neared him.

"I can't, I need to make you cum." She argued back to him as sweetly as she could with a touch of urgency as well.

"Don't worry, I don't think that will be an issue. My wife says I'm a bit of a minute man, but I don't want your pussy. You see, that bitch at home never lets me enjoy what I love most and that's feet. All I want is to fuck her dainty little feet and she never lets me. So that's what I want from you here today." He told her as he looked from her body down to her feet. Michelle followed his gaze and smiled to herself as she looked down at her own feet and wiggled her toes. She heard the man suck in his breath when she did that and so she repeated the wiggle again and received the same response.

'This won't be so Bad I think.' She thought to herself as she moved down to the floor and watched as the man knelt at her feet. She had never done anything like this and wasn't sure what needed to be done. The man lifted his robe to expose his average looking cock and then lifted both feet and moved them in as he adjusted his position closer to her. He then placed a foot on each side of his cock and pushed them into his member. Then he started sliding back and forth using the pressure of her feet to jack himself off.

She kept her head up as she was amazed at how erotic she found this to be with him fucking the soles of her feet and as she began to reach down to play with her weary cum-filled pussy she was surprised to see that he was already done and his cum pitifully landed on the stage between them. She wanted to laugh at him for his small load, but she also wanted to tell him that it was alright as well. In the end she opted to simply stand up and move back to the center of the stage and wait for the next instruction.

Mr. Long didn't wait long after Michelle reached the center before excusing the losers from the stage. When they were dismissed, they each walked to Michelle, reached up to her neck where she moved her head in the opposite direction of her leash so they could have better access to unclip their leads. Each took their time as they once again stood close to Michelle and used one hand to unclip their lead while the other would pull her close to them or they would begin groping her. Then as they would walk away, they all patted her head and commended her effort, "Good Girl." They all said as they walked away.

"Now that there are just five individuals remaining, we can move onto the next round. We will need some time to setup the equipment so while we wait, we are going to allow the other men that are not participating a chance to inspect our newest acquisition in our club. Be gentle as you come up and be nice for now because she has quite a bit more to experience tonight." He told them then motioned for Luther to approach her and it also seemed to be a move that Luther understood implicitly.

He moved quickly to her and unclipped the remaining leashes from her neck then removed the collar that was around her neck and replaced it with a different one. The new one was three-inches thick and was studded with gold rings which gave a peep view to the naked skin it covered and the ring in the front was a thick gold ring. Jon imagined that it would have looked more at home in the nose of a bull than on the neck of his wife.

Luther walked her to the front of the stage and stood her there. He then motioned for someone on the side of the stage and a man came out with a blue cushion. It had a flat bottom and a rounded top. It looked almost like a trainer horse saddle. The man brought the cushion forward and Jon noticed a hard-plastic piece connected to the center of the rounded portion of the cushion. On that plastic there was another piece of plastic that protruded from that and Jon was a bit perplexed.

The cushion was placed on the edge of the stage and Luther looked at Michelle then pointed at the cushion. Michelle looked at it with confusion on her face then walked towards it and lowered herself so that she straddled the cushion and the hard plastic with the raised portion sat at the top of her pussy where her clit was located. As she was lowering herself down, she jolted and stopped with a surprised reaction on her face. "Get down there whore!" Luther commanded her.

"I mean no disrespect sir; the clothespin hurts there. Can it be moved for the time please sir?" She pleaded with him. Luther looked contemplative for a couple seconds before turning to the five men that had succeeded past the first round.

"Rules dictate that once a winner places their clothespin, only they can remove it. 19, would you like to leave it where it is or place it somewhere else?" He asked the man that Michelle knew from their offices. The man looked at the situation and what she was about to be made to do and walked forward to her with her legs on either side of the cushion lying on the ground at the edge of the stage. He then looked directly into her eyes as he reached between her legs and took his time retrieving the Clothespin.

"I know you've been sucking cock today, but I think I deserve a reward for being so good, don't you? I think Jon would enjoy seeing you kiss me like you mean it." He told her as his hand came out from between her legs. Jon could see his hand shiny with the cum still present between her legs and she looked at Jon a moment before leaning forward to 19 and kissed him sweetly then as their mouths became more entangled it quickly looked animalistic until 19 broke off the kiss. He then placed his pin on the soft skin between her thumb and index finger then walked back to the four other round one winners.

Michelle looked momentarily happy before remembering her place and lowering herself down onto the cushion below her. Luther then pulled a knife out of his pants and leaned over Michelle where he cut the string of her tiny, useless panties that she had worn with the dress. He pulled the string back towards himself and Jon watched the strings slide between her legs and Michelle's expression changed to one of enjoyment as her face scrunched up and her body seemed to push down against the withdrawing string until the entire garment was removed. Luther then threw it into the crowd in front of them.

Michelle sat on the cushion and she seemed like an equestrian with a fake horse. "For those men that have yet to unload please come onstage and douse this vixen with your cum. If you did cum and you have some still on your hands or robe, then come up and feed it to her. We should have everything ready in 30 minutes." Mr. Long announced. As soon as he finished his sentence Jon saw all of the men stand up and file to the stairs. As they began to approach her Jon heard her yelp in surprise. This drew his attention from the men coming nearer to her with their robes above their waists and their hands stroking their different sized cocks. As he looked at Michelle, he saw her pushing up from the cushion she was straddling, and Luther pushed her back down onto it. She tried that a few times before Jon noticed what was in Luther's other hand.

Jon saw a small remote control and each time Michelle tried to stand he pressed a button. This made Jon curious then he recalled where he had seen this strange cushion before. It was on a cuckold porno he watched about a wife made to ride a Sybian and it vibrated. 'That's what that thing is. I'm such a moron.' He thought to himself and knocked his head lightly as he remembered. Eventually she stopped resisting the vibration and Jon saw her flush return to her face and chest and her moaning increased until she was throwing her head back in ecstasy. The men had reached her and were furiously jerking off to her climaxing on her Sybian.

It didn't seem to take long for the men to cum and each one of them aimed for Michelle's body. They seemed to cover every part of her before the stage had completely emptied near the end she was in a near constant state of orgasm and was begging for them to empty their loads all over her and begged to swallow as many as she could. She had never looked more like a wanton slut than she did at that moment and Jon couldn't fathom what else lay in store for her. He watched as the last of the men sat back down in their seats and Luther turned off the vibrator that she sat on.

Once the device was off Michelle collapsed forward and would have tumbled completely off the stage if Luther was any further away from her than he was. To his amazement, Jon watched as Luther saw what was happening and quickly reached down and caught her chest as it began to fall forward toward the crowd.

He then scooped her up like she was a sack of flour at the store. He then put her limp body over his shoulder and walked to the back of the stage and out of view. "Don't be alarmed, the show will go on. Our leading lady needs to gather her wits. Tonight, is a lot to take in." Jon heard Mr. Long tell the crowd before exiting the stage as well.

The absence of his wife from the stage allowed Jon's view fall to the items that were brought on stage while she was entertaining the crowd. To his surprise the stage was filled with all manner of contraptions. Some he had seen before in the Rodegia Club while many of them were completely foreign to him. He saw the large X thanking in the middle of the stage with wrist and ankle restraints he learned since his time in the club that this was called a St. Andrews Cross and is often used to incapacitate a participant.

To the right of that lying on the ground he saw a long-padded item that looked like the device that Michelle used to roll out her muscles when they were sore. The difference being that this one was wrapped in leather and had restraint straps connected at either end. The device said Talea Spreader Bar and Jon surmised that it was meant to keep Michelle's legs apart for as long as she was in it. On the ground beside that was a curved piece of metal with an etching that said that this was called the Fuck Bar. It looked like a flattened bow without the string to shoot an arrow. He wasn't sure how it worked but next to it was a box filled with different dildos of different sizes and shapes. He was even sure that there were a few that didn't look like human cocks at all.

On the far-right side he noticed a tripod setup that reached its apex at 10-feet high and had three black metal legs extending out from there to the ground. Hanging from the peak was a single metal ring like a gymnast would use and looped through that was a long-bundled rope. Opposite that on the stage was another standing structure. This one looked more familiar to Jon and it looked; at first blush; like a playground swing. This one stood only 7-feet tall and had four legs. The seat sloped back, and Jon could imagine how someone would lie in it. He was surprised that it even seemed to have a headrest so the occupant would be comfortable.

The sheer amount of furniture on the stage was overwhelming and though he was lost at all of the new things to him he recognized another piece of the furniture and that made him a little less uneasy. The item he recognized seemed to come from the medieval times and looked to simply be an updated version of the Stocks. There was room for a head to be locked in place without the ability to look behind them once locked in. The restraints were on the sides for easy access and use. There was a bench or seat below the hole for the occupant's neck. Jon wasn't sure whether that was for the person in it to stand or to have the person locked in to face someone kneeling on it. Either way he decided to move on before he tried to figure it out.

Like the St Andrews Cross he recognized another piece of furniture from the Rodegia Club. This one was the piece that looked like a pommel horse from gymnastics but with arms connected to it. He found out later that this was called a spanking bench and while he recalled Michelle being fucked on it, its actual purpose was also to bind the person to the equipment and use floggers, crops or paddles on the different parts of their bodies.

The last piece of equipment he found himself looking at was another metal structure. This one stood only six feet tall with a small red bench adjusted just below his waist level. The frame was black like the other furniture and there was a heavy-duty chain connected to more restraint rings as well as an additional set of restraint rings at the bottom of the bench as well. The length of the chain seemed longer than it needed to be to restrain someone and he felt that this must have been an oversight by Mr. Long.

Luther reemerged from the back of the stage and saw Jon looking at the strange contraption and smirked at him before he spoke. "I wonder if we're gonna see Michelle trussed up in that gangbang stand. When that happens it never seems to end happily for the participant." He told him and walked towards the back of the convention hall then returned with a large bottle of water and a towel before going into the back once again and out of view.

1...345678