Professors Wife intro to Bondage Pt. 03 - Michelle Goes to Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you mean Rodegia Club members?" Jon asked, hoping that his guess was way off the mark.

"Spot on Johnny boy. Gold star for you." The driver commended him. Jon knew the driver was teasing him, but he felt proud that he was acknowledged, and he wanted to continue to please him. The idea suddenly struck him that the cum he had just cleaned up on Michelle had just come from this man he was nearly begging for adulation and recognition. "Mr. Gaston bought it for ten cents on the dollar because the man that owned it was given a choice between becoming a member of the Rodegia Club and selling it cheaply or selling it for more but losing his wife six nights of the week to entertain the help." He told them as they walked.

"So that means that he's a member here and his wife knows but isn't accosted. Is that correct?" Jon asked.

"Well...Yes and No." The driver said. "It started out that way, but he was such an asshole about all the money he lost in the deal and questioned whether it was worth it. His wife caught wind of his questioning of saving her and she decided to become our toy to spite him. She basically took his protection and flushed it down the toilet." He completed.

"Is she still around?" Michelle asked.

"Sure, in fact we are just about to run into her." He told them as they approached a simple looking cabin. "This is the crew bunks. For the most part, both of you will never have a reason to be in or near this bunkhouse. But let's take a look at what the former owner's wife is doing." He told them then they all walked up the stairs leading to the front door.

Jon noticed that the three men besides the driver had decided to hang back and allow Michelle to climb the steps ahead of them. He could hear them suck in their breath and heard a few wolf-whistles accompanying them. When he turned and noticed them staring at her ass and the three were no more than a foot from having their faces buried in her ass. Jon felt like Michelle wouldn't be safe anywhere on the grounds. When he was looking back towards the door, he stole a quick glance at Michelle, and she seemed to have a glazed look in her eyes as if she was trying to block out what was happening to her.

The driver opened the door and almost immediately they could smell the sex emanating from the room. The driver, Jon and Michelle stepped through the door and the other three men remained outside. When their eyes adjusted to the darkened room, they were standing directly in front of two rows of beds running from the front to the back of the bunkhouse like an old Army barracks. On the twin size bed nearest the front door they saw two men sweating and panting while an attractive older woman was sandwiched between them. While Jon couldn't tell much about her looks besides the fact that she was slim and older.

Her face was smashed against the crotch of one man that held her by the ears and was currently driving her head down and up his cock violently. The other man was on the opposite side of her and was gripping her hips just as tightly as the first and used her body as leverage to drive hard into her as she crouched in a doggystyle position. They heard the men moaning and the slapping sounds of their bodies and hers becoming one and before they could witness them finish, the driver motioned for them to leave. Once outside they squinted into the sun and walked down the stairs. Their escorts stared unabashedly at Michelle as she descended with her hands still cuffed behind her. Their eyes never climbed higher than her breasts and Jon thought she could be headless, and they wouldn't have been able to notice.

Once off the stairs they continued down the same dirt path that brought them from the car to this cabin. As they walked further on the driver talked to Jon and they seemed to lead the pack and for a while he didn't look back at Michelle. When he did finally turn to gauge her reaction on the conversation, he noticed that they were nearly 100 yards behind them, and Michelle looked different than before. Once the driver and Jon saw how far back they were, they stopped at a fork in the path and waited for them to catch up to them.

When the four of them were no more than ten years from them Jon was able to figure out what was different about her. She was no longer wearing the panties that she had arrived in. He knew they did little to hide her modesty, but they were still clothing and now that they too were gone, he felt as though there was no longer any hope of a good ending here.

Worse for Jon was when he looked between her legs and saw dribbling of fluid along the inside of her thighs and further up there was saliva hanging like a stalactite from her chin. Jon tore his eyes from the changes in her to the men. In particular he focused on their pants. All three men had undone pants. It was as if they had all decided at the same time to unzip them and leave them undone.

When they finally caught up to Jon and the driver, Michelle walked closer to Jon and kissed him deeply then hugged him and whispered in his ear. "They just fucked me like that woman in the cabin right there on the ground and you never even noticed."

Jon could feel his expression change from bewilderment at what had happened to an expression that showed his inside feelings of fear, non-understanding and helplessness. "I, I, I, I...thought you were right behind us. Why didn't you say anything?" He asked her loud enough for the four men to hear him.

"Fish hook brother." One of the men behind her said and then proceeded to mimic the action of what he meant. He brought a hand up to his own mouth and curled a finger inside the side of his mouth then created a hook and pulled it to the side lightly. Jon understood right away what had happened and wished he'd been aware enough to have noticed it happening. He was sure that even if he had noticed that nothing would have changed.

At this comment the conversation was clearly over as the driver turned on his heel and choose the left split in the path and began traveling down the path without concern of them following him. The wooden structures they saw in the distance slowly closed upon them until they felt they were in the thick of the buildings like they were lines of trees ready to welcome them to the forest. They arrived at another cabin and the driver proceeded them up the stairs.

When he opened the door and ushered them in briefly to the cabin, they were struck by the opulence it possessed. While the structure itself was that of an old summer camp, the inside was better suited in an interior design magazine or out of a Ballard Design catalog. The furniture was all high end and well-built. The wood of the visible furniture seemed to pay homage to the surroundings but also elevated the status at the same time.

"This is one of our estate rooms for our members. This member isn't here this weekend, but he's taken a keen interest in Michelle from her previous performances. He looks forward to a one-on-one scenario when the moment comes. Each of our estate rooms is available for our members to design and furnish as they see fit. This member has decided to outfit it in a comfortable fashion while others choose to create a dungeon of violence and punishment. You must be careful whom you let lead you to their estates." He told them then turned them around and sent them down the stairs.

Jon and Michelle walked together, and Jon was mildly surprised to feel Michelle entwine her fingers into his and walk silently in a soft embrace. The feeling in Jon's heart was that of joy in this exact moment until they began passing men that would leer openly at Michelle. Jon tried to avoid them and made it a point to try and act like they weren't even there at all. Instead he looked at the number of cabins around him. Up to this moment he had already counted at least 20 cabins and they seemed to continue to populate. "How many cabins are there?" He asked the driver.

"Originally there were 13 in total. Including the main event hall would make it 14 in total. We had an architect from the club come out and design the placement of additional cabins. This is a very popular destination for our members. To answer your question there are now a total of 35 estate cabins, the single crew barracks and then 10 sub structures." The driver answered.

"Sub structure?" Michelle asked quizzically.

"We're heading there right now. So instead to answering what it is then I will simply show you." After he answered he increased the speed of his walk and they were soon away from the estate cabins. They walked into a clump of trees then on the other side of the trees there were two rows of five cabins in a straight line with the doors facing to an inner path that led along them. Each was numbered with a number as well to distinguish their location. 1-5 were on the left and 6-10 were on the right.

The driver walked them past the first rows of buildings then stopped in front of one that was numbered 4. There were no stairs to climb but instead there was a simple porch structure with a covered overhang and what seemed to be a flimsy door that seemed would afford little protection from danger or elements. The door was swung open and inside was empty save for a few spartan provisions.

A single twin size bed, a nearly decrepit camp chair with canvas seating that was fraying at the edges and was an ugly army green color. The windows of the room were dingy and looked to have been uncleaned for years. The light was barely able to squeeze through the dirt and the film caked on the windows but the dim light passing through the windows made Jon very aware of how much he would rather stay in one of the estate cabins he saw earlier.

"This is your cabin. Feel free to get comfortable and rest for a few hours. We will come for you later when you are summoned." He told them, he turned Michelle to face away from him and quickly uncured her wrists then left them standing in the center of this dingy, sad, depressing cabin and closed the door behind himself. Exhausted from the recent events and the trip, Jon and Michelle collapsed on the bed and began to drift into a slumber. Jon felt Michelle's breath become slower and more relaxed. Her body curled to form around his lying on his back.

Jon never expected to be in a position like this. He used to be a respected professor and was well on his way to being married to a devoted and loving wife. Through these recent events he wasn't sure who he was any longer. He also didn't know what laid ahead and if anything would ever be the same. These thoughts raced through his mind and made it impossible for him to get any rest. Looking around the cabin he could see scratch marks made from pocketknives from small hands that scratched out simple phrases such as, Jack Wuz Here and Camp NeeTuKuk sucks worse than Erik's mom.

Jon chuckled as he read that, and it wasn't hard to imagine the campers of the past carving these into the wood.

There was a light tapping on the door that roused Jon from his musings and realized that he had actually been smiling. When reality once again sank in his smile faded instantly and he slid out of the bed beside Michelle and walked across creaking floorboards to the door. When he opened the door, he was put face to face with the ugly fat boss that he had watched the night before defiling his loving wife. Jon; wanting to seem like a hospitable person to try and curry some good will; held out his hand to offer a handshake to the man. "Mr. Long, I presume." He said.

"You presume nothing!" He snarled then placed a few leather items into Jon's open hand and a small bag. Jon looked down and saw that it was a long leash with a studded collar and pair of soft leather restraint cuffs. Jon lifted his gaze to search for understanding from the man at the door, but the large man simply pushed Jon out of the way and entered the room. Jon watched him stare down at Michelle who remained asleep and ignorant to their intruder.

Mr. Long leered like the perverted old man that he was. Jon watched him reach down to his zipper and the sound of the teeth on the zipper being pulled apart sounded loud to Jon and when it stopped, he saw the fat man push his hand inside then pull out his cock. He looked at Jon as he held himself and made no attempt to hide anything. Jon was surprised to see that this man was already hard, and the head was leaking precut and glistened in the light of their cabin.

Michelle whimpered in her sleep and it startled Jon so much that as he spun from Mr. Long just inside their doorway to Michelle lying on the bed, he lost his balance and wound up on his ass. Mr. Long smirked at Jon on the ground then turned his attention to his wife lying on the bed unconscious to the world and the old man looking down at her.

She laid on top of the covers in the warmth of the summer. She was still nude, and her arms were stretched above her head. Michelle's breasts were drawn up and made her look less endowed than she normally was, but Jon noticed that Mr. Longs eyes seemed to be drawn more to what was between her legs. He had seen and enjoyed her the night before, but this seemed different to Jon somehow. Now there wasn't a crowd and it seemed that Mr. Long was treating it the same way.

Jon remained silent as Mr. Long sat on the edge of the bed and then reached his fat pudgy hand out and placed it gently on Michelle's thigh. When his hand slid slowly up and down, they both heard Michelle moan her approval then voiced it as well, "mmmm Jon, that's nice." She said to them. He then slid his hand further up to her hip and Jon made note that Mr. Long held his cock with the other hand while sliding that hand up his wife's body. Mr. Long slid that hand over her hip, up the side flank of her body and edged past the side of her breast. Jon watched as Michelle involuntarily pushed into that hand.

Before long Mr. Long had reached up and cradled her chin in his hand. Jon watched uselessly as this man moved up to where his crotch was near her head. He then kneeled on the bed and Jon had to reposition to the foot of the bed in order to get a better view of what was happening.

He then moved both hands to Michelle's face. He pinched her nose with one hand and the other moved behind her head. To Jon it was clear that this wasn't the first time that Mr. Long had performed this maneuver. He watched with rapt attention and gasped when he saw Michelle open her mouth wide to take a deep breath with her mouth after her normal airway was sealed. When Mr. Long saw her mouth open, he plunged his old cock into her mouth. At the intrusion into her mouth, Michelle's eyes shot open in surprise.

Her eye line couldn't see much more than a large body overshadowing her and a mouth full of cock. She struggled to escape the man that was forcing himself onto her and continued to fail at her attempts. "That's it baby, it makes it better when you struggle." He told her. Michelle recognized the voice and the realization of where she was and immediately, she stopped fighting. Jon couldn't help but free his penis from his pants and tried to hide what he was doing under the foot of the bed. "Whatcha doin' there buddy? You over there jerking while I fill your girls' mouth with a cock bigger than you can give her?" He asked Jon with a large helping of sarcasm and belittlement.

Jon saw Michelle strain to see him and now that he was called out for jerking off out of sight he meekly stood at the foot of the bed and when Michelle could just see him at the periphery of her vision she seemed to relax for a moment. 'At least I'm not alone with this repugnant lard-ass.' She thought to herself as he gripped the hair on the back of her head into a ball and forced her head back and forth onto his swollen member. She could feel him sliding into her and she could feel and taste his precut as it pooled into her cheek then dribbled out with each slide along him.

Mr. Long reached out with his other hand and rested it on her chest as he continued to slam her face into his cock. He allowed his fingers to flick her already erect nipples with his meaty digits then once satisfied with them he gripped one between his forefinger and thumb and pinched it hard enough for Michelle to break the seal on his cock and cry out in pain. Jon wanted to smack his hand away, but Mr. Long released her nipple and pushed her head back onto his cock. He then repeated the same move on her other nipple and to Jon's surprise he watched as Michelle moved her body so that her legs pointed down to him at the foot of the bed and she began to spread them open.

She then moved one hand behind Mr. Long and placed it on the edge of his belt and gripped it with her hand. With this hand she began to pull herself further down his cock. Her other hand moved between her legs and Jon could smell the sweet smell of her in the air and they both looked at each other momentarily as she did this. Mr. Long smiled broadly at this unspoken victory over Michelle and Jon deflated once again.

To Jon this was both excruciating to watch and utterly enthralling. He couldn't tear his eyes away from it. The dynamic between the two of them was unmistakable. If someone didn't know better, they could have been watching a porn of a daughter and her father getting intimate or a babysitter being used by her boss. Jon's penis remained in his hands as he furiously worked his shaft and tried not to make it to obvious that this was the most exciting thing he had ever seen.

The men watched while she dove her head up and down Mr. Longs shaft and at the same time pushed two then three fingers into herself then retract them and furiously vibrate those same wet fingers over top of her clitoris and they both heard her begin to moan around the cock in her mouth. Jon saw her first orgasm as she shivered, and her hand froze in place. Then he saw Mr. Long slide below her breasts, he moved his hand between her legs and replaced her hand with his then Jon watched as one of his meaty digits disappeared into his wife.

His finger pushed as deep as it could before he pulled it back out then in and kept time with her mouth on him. Mr. Long knew that her mouth was about to make him cum and as he neared his climax he pulled her so that her nose was smashed against his large belly and the root of his cock and as he filled her mouth with his thick load he curled his finger and found the spot he knew existed since her stage show and as he moved his finger on that spot she began to violently thrash as an earth shaking orgasm cascaded through her. Jon watched amazed as Michelle began squirting with her climax so hard that it hit Jon ion the face.

When she landed back on the bed and stopped her convulsing, he saw Mr. Long withdraw from her mouth and a stream of cum flowed like a river from the corner of her mouth onto the pillow below her head. She slurped as much as she could back into her mouth and struggled to swallow it all.

Then she moved her body to gain better access to the pillow itself that still held some lost cum. She covered the large spot and the men heard her sucking hard against that spot until she came off the pillow with a satisfied smirk on her face. Michelle then sat up on the bed with her knees drawn to her chest and her pussy exposed between her legs. Mr. Long reached down and slid his hand along those exposed lips and commended her, "That's a good girl Michelle." He told her like a proud father tells his child.

"Thank you, sir!" She said excitedly. Then to Jon's surprise he saw Mr. Long push her back down onto the bed. He then pulled her to the edge of the bed as he stood up and then pushed her knees apart. Michelle didn't fight his pressure and opened them immediately. As she did so Mr. long kneeled between her legs.

"I wanted to taste her before she's filled with cock and cum. This may be the last time she's going to be able to be touched without hurting for a few days." He said to Jon before he pushed his head with warbling jowls between her legs. His mouth covered the entirety of her pussy and she pulled his head tight against her as she started to pant and move under his attention. Michelle raised herself and arched her back. Jon couldn't help but find her completely and unbelievably beautiful as her entire upper body lengthened and she threw her head back with extended the length of her neck and her hair fell straight to the bed. It reminded him of Jennifer Beal's in Flashdance as the water fell from the ceiling.

123456...8