Professors Wife intro to Bondage Pt. 03 - Michelle Goes to Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To Jon's amazement she then pulled the lips of her pussy apart and began playing with herself in the dressing room of the lingerie store she was in. The location was easy to recall as the rooms in Victoria Secret are quite distinct with the name emblazoned on most rooms and that dark pink color adorning the walls. The shade of pink she was showing the camera though was amazing and Jon couldn't help but rub the front of his pants. He looked around to see if anyone was paying any mind to him and discovered that the other men in the audience had their hands inside of their robes and were clearly pleasuring themselves.

That video cut-off and the events of the previous night played out on screen. Absent; to Jon's relief was the part at the end of the night where Michelle came home, and force fed him the men's cum on their couch. Another shot change occurred and this time it once again showed his backyard and Michelle lying out in the sun. To Jon it looked like what she was doing just prior to them being picked up. The vantage was from Charlies house, so Jon figured he was the cinematographer and when the sound came on, he was sure of it. "How about a pose pretty lady?" Charlie's voice sang out over the fence.

Michelle lifted her head and looked at Charlie. "Aren't you supposed to avert your eyes to me? Naughty boy." She said playfully as she gave him a devilish grin.

"Eh, I'm sure that he'll forgive me. Hell, he's not even out here. Where is he?" Charlie asked her.

"Hold on, let me find out." Michelle replied. The video zoomed in as she got out of the lounge chair and walked over to the patio door. Charlie zoomed farther in as her hips swayed with her walk and her ass became as big as a billboard on the screen Her delicate lace panties shimmered in the rays of the sun and he stayed focused there as Michelle peered into her own house like a burglar casing the house.

She then quickly turned, and the framing now centered over her crotch. You could see the outline of her pussy lips and even to Charlie he thought that she looked hungry for more attention and he would be happy to give it to her. He zoomed back out until her whole body was in frame, "He's still asleep on the couch. Now what did you have in mind?" She asked him over the fence.

"Show me that body of yours. I want to see it from every angle." He instructed and like a trained dog she began to move in different directions. She cupped her breasts with her hands presenting them to him. She bent over away from him and Charlie zoomed in between her legs, then to Jon's surprise as he watched the video play, she reached between her legs and pulled her panties to the side and she let him take his time and zoom into her clearly excited pussy. She then stood, turned to him at her fence like Mr. Wilson on Home Improvement. She still held her panties to the side then smiled into his camera and released the panties.

"Is there anything else you would like to see?" She asked him.

"Watch me knock wood with my wood!" He said as he tapped on a part of the fence that separated them and a circular piece of the fence board fell to Michelle's feet. Jon knew Charlie to be a planner, but had he really cut a hole in their fence with the intention of doing this and if so when did he do that? Charlie stuck his hardened member through the hole and the hole seemed to be perfectly fit for him to do this. Michelle reached down without direction and seemed to admire his size and girth.

"Is this for me?" She asked.

"No dear, you're for me but I just can't use you yet. Now get on your knees and make me cum. You'll have plenty more in a little while. Trust me." He told her and as she was getting to her knees the video cut off and they were left in darkness for five seconds until the stage lights came on to show Michelle convulsing on Luther's fingers. A video camera on the ceiling zoomed in on Michelle and Luther then zoomed further in between her legs where it showed a pool had formed between her feet and when he withdrew his fingers she fell to her knees.

The crowd cheered the end of the film and the collapse of his wife on stage. He saw her look out at the men then at him and her face and chest went a crimson shade which showed the level of her embarrassment. Mr. Long finally stepped out onto the stage and he owned the space like an executive should.

"Lady and Gentlemen, we have come to the entertainment portion of tonight. You have seen the path our young vixen and her cuckold of a husband have taken to get to us here tonight and like many of our guests, their experience is not uncommon. You will not be taking her virginity as I can attest, that is long since gone. What you will witness is her unbridled passion be released once we break her spirit and possibly her mind." He explained to the crowd.

"Each of you has a number. I will be calling 10 of you on stage to aid us. This means that you each have a 33% chance of getting this lovely to be yours for a few moments at least. If your number isn't called, you will have free use of the leftovers that were brought back as consolation prizes and they will be in your cabins later. For those that do win, the same will be done for you as we know your urges are high and many of you have popped a little blue pill to stand tall tonight." He told the crowd and ignored Michelle as well as Jon.

When you come on stage grab a leash and stand at the back of the stage. Once all 10 of you are up then we will provide the next step. Here are the numbers, 10" and a man in his 70's stood from the back and walked forward, He climbed the stairs with a great effort and once up he grabbed a leash as instructed and stood at the back of the stage. "31" a younger man stood and jogged quickly up to the stage and passed the leashes then had to retrace his steps and grab one. "26 and 4" two men stood together high-fived each other as well as those men around them and made their way to the stage. "3" a fat man stood, and his robe was still draped over his belly and his small dick stood out and it led his way to the stage. As he took a leash, he pointed his cock towards Michelle and pumped it like a shotgun.

"27...27...27" a young man, no older than 19 stood up and walked slowly up to the stage. "Jon, You're in luck. This here is Reilly. Your wife is the first woman that will touch his young cock." Jon felt happy that Michelle would get to be someone's first. "8" a man in his mid to late 40's stood and walked on stage and took his place next to the others his shiny bald head cast a sharp glare that seemed directed right into Jon's eyes.

"The final three individuals are some of our newest members and so they get a taste of what being a member is all about, 19,21, and 1 please make your way on stage." He said and the three men looked familiar to Jon though he couldn't place where he had seen them walked towards them and climbed the stairs. They too looked towards Michelle and waved at her like an old friend.

By this time Michelle had recovered from her orgasm and was watching the men climb on stage. When the three men waved at her she looked fearful and looked from the men to Jon then back to the men. That's when Jon remembered where he knew them from. These three had openly flirted with Michelle at the last Christmas company party.

"Now that we have our contestants, here is how this is going to work. Our present here" he said and pointed at Michelle, "will have 10 minutes to get you to cum. If at the end of that 10 minutes she hasn't succeeded, then you will use the Clothespin attached to your leash with your number on it to anywhere you want to on her body. This accessory will mean that you move onto the next round. There will be a total of three rounds before the finale.

"Michelle, if you could take center stage! Luther, please release unclip her leash." He told the man who's finger still seemed to glisten from her juices. He did as was requested then looked at Jon and licked his fingers clean. Jon didn't care at all and instead he shifted his focus to Michelle gliding across the stage in her sexy dress until she stood in the direct center. "Men, please approach Michelle and connect your leashes to an open ring on her collar." On this instruction the men walked close to her and clipped their leashes in place. Jon could see them taking their closeness as a chance to grope and feel Michelle's body. He saw her twist away from the touches only to bump into another aggressive hand on the other side of her.

"Men, your leashes are of a considerable length. Step back into the marked spots on the floor. Old Man you will get the privilege of a chair for this one." Jon saw the men step back and Mr. Long was right, the leashes easily spanned the five-foot gap between Michelle and each man. A man walked out from the back of the stage and placed a folding chair behind the man that struggled up the stairs.

When it was in place the man retreated backstage again and the old man sat down lightly into the chair. "Now, When I call your number you will pull our toy towards yourself and that will start her ten minutes. Michelle, you would be wise to be energetic and unload as many of them as you can. You don't want to have to handle ten men in the next round. You can use any method you want to get them to cum."

"The first number is 31." As soon as he said the number Jon watched as the man who had jogged on stage jerked hard on the leash which caused Michelle to stumble backwards and fall on her ass onto the floor. "Gentle boy. Don't break the toy to early." Mr. Long scolded him. Number 31 held up an apologetic hand but grinned like a Cheshire Cat and pulled her closer to him. Michelle wasn't able to stand back up and instead opted to crawl the remains distance to him.

She stayed on her knees and looked up at him. From Jon's vantage point he could see that she was unsure of what to do. 31 seemed to be hopped up on something and quickly pulled his robe up and his six-inch pecker extended out towards her. She grasped it in her hands, and he came right away. The cum plastered her face and hair but was stringy and unimpressive.

Jon noted the disappointment in Michelle's eyes at such a lackluster performance but then her eyes widened like she was winning at the realization that there were only nine left and if they were all this easy then she wouldn't leave anyone for the next round. "Michelle, return to the center please. Since you are friends 26 and 4 you will get to go together. Michelle, you have 15 minutes to finish them both." Mr. Long told them. The men pulled their leashes gently and in unison which pulled her towards them. She stood between them and they began by each slapping her across the face hard enough to snap her head to the sides.

"Get on your knees you cheap whore." 26 said to her. She obediently followed his direction and then to Jon's surprise she reached under his robe then she reached under 4's robe as well and he saw that she began jerking them off together. The men made no effort to expose themselves to her and instead talked like nothing was happening. "We're definitely going to the next round. That's for sure."4 said to 26.

26 however seemed to struggle with his words more than his friend, "Sure...will...buddy." He closed his eyes and you could see that he was trying to focus himself from cumming. Jon knew how excellent her hand jobs were and right now 26 was in her dominant hand and Jon never could last even eight minutes with her. Jon always found her very talented at making him cum and clearly the same was true for 26.

As the time was nearing completion 26 began to celebrate but disaster struck him at 14 minutes and 35 seconds. Jon saw him jerk and a large wet spot appear on the front of his robe. Michelle quickly removed her hand and looked at the cum gathered on the back of it before quickly putting it to her mouth and cleaning the cum then she pushed it up 4's robe to try and complete him as well. "Time! 4, if you haven't cum then place your clothespin." Mr. Long announced. Michelle remained on her knees but removed her hands from beneath his robe. Number 4 leaned down and placed his clothes pin directly on her nipple.

"Each time you are complete with a member please return to the center Michelle. This will make the process quicker." He told her as she stood and walked with both victory and defeat in her eyes. Next is number 19." Jon heard his words and tried to recall who that was then remembered as she was being dragged toward one of the men from her office. When she reached him, Jon heard him tell her to stay standing because he wanted to look at her while she pleasured him.

She did as she was told and pulled the man's robe up in order to reach his cock. Jon saw him reach up to caress her body then thought better of it and instead he smirked at her and leaned over and began whispering in her ear. Jon saw Michelle's eyes go large multiple times during her time with him. The grip she maintained on his member seemed ineffective and the time ran out before she was able to finish him off.

Jon watched as Michelle turned and began walking back to the center before 19 hooked a finger in the strings holding her dress together. As he pulled her back everyone heard the sound of a snap as the string on the dress broke. 19 didn't seem to care about her dress but instead told her to bend over which she did. He then felt between her legs and placed his clothespin on one of her pussy lips. When it began squeezing her lip she stood upright, and Jon could see some sort of a change in her demeanor. He then released her to return back to the center.

"3" Mr. Long said, and the extremely fat man began pulling her towards himself. Michelle walked gingerly towards him and he asked her nicely to get on her knees. She smiled at his manners and did what he asked her to do and then to everyone's surprise she leaned in and slid her warm mouth over his cock. The man held the back of her head gently in his hands and let her guide herself. He had his eyes closed and a smile was across his face.

"You're the same age as my step daughter and you kind of look like her to. I'm gonna fill your mouth with cum my dear." He told her in a soft voice then true to his word he came directly into her mouth.

Michelle remained there and accepted this fat man's gift then came off with a wet face and gave a satisfied "AHHHHH." She then stood and walked back to the center. The pinching between her legs was seemingly becoming easier to deal with. Jon was impressed with her completion rate. Out of five of the men that she had been with she completed 60% of them. He felt a sort of pride as he watched her. Standing in the center of the men they could see her dress become loosened from the broken string, but no one mentioned it to her or each other.

"27" Mr. Long said, and the young tentative boy began pulling her towards him. When she reached him, she leaned in and kissed him lovingly on the cheek before she went to her knees again.

As she pulled his robe up, she was surprised to find that his cock was 8 inches long and thick as well. "What a nice surprise sweetheart." She said to him without breaking eye contact with the young man's cock. The crowd was silent at the discovery of someone so soft spoken and young seeming to be the most well-endowed save for Luther. Michelle didn't seem to be in a hurry with this one. "Reilly, am I really the first one to touch your cock? She asked as she reached up and took him gently in her hands.

"Uh Huh." He was able to say as he shook through a jolt of pleasure that shot through him from her warm touch. He looked down at her and couldn't believe what was happening.

"Oh Sweety." She said then looked at Mr. Long as he watched on with a smile. "You said I could do anything I wanted right?" She asked. He simply nodded like he knew what she was thinking. "Reilly, lie down please." She said to him before she began pulling him down to the ground. He looked uncertainly out at the crowd and once on the cold floor of the stage he watched Michelle take him in her hand and began stroking its entire length. Then she added a second hand and she still seemed to struggle to wrap around his cock.

Jon wasn't sure what the twinkle in her eye meant but he wasn't sure it was a good thing. Before he could process it, he watched her bend over and take his cock in her mouth and began sliding up and down as far as she could go. To Jon it seemed like she had already grown by leaps and bounds in her oral skills from her first meeting at the Rodegia. Her new found confidence showed through as she angled her body, so her ass was pointed out to the crowd left in the audience. She lifted up off of him and asked Mr. Long, "How much time left?"

"Three Minutes." He told her. She quickly moved and straddled the young man and Hon watched her reach between her legs and pull the small string to the side and then with her other hand she lined up his cock to her entrance. She then put the head of his cock directly onto her pussy and began pushing down with her body until his head disappeared into her.

"Uggghhh, He's so fucking big Jon!" She screamed and looked over her shoulder at Jon on the edge of the stage. She then began driving up and down slowly and picked up speed as she did. "Oh My God I'm about to cum on this big thick cock between my legs. Ah, Ah, ahhhhhhh..." she screamed as she rode him hard and with determination.

"Time!" Mr. Long announced. Michelle continued fucking number 27 through the end of the time and then the audience watched as he tensed up under her and she slowed her driving until she took his entire cock into her and sat on him as she felt his cock pulse as cum shot into her willing cunt. "I'm sorry dear but number 27 is in the next round. You didn't beat the clock." He told her.

"That's alright. I was just happy to be his first. Especially with a cock like that." She said as she stood up and everyone in the room heard the distinct pop as her pussy and his cock became uncoupled. "See you soon lover." She said down to him then moved back to the center to await the next number.

She then bowed her head and walked back to him and apologized. "I'm sorry sir, I forgot your marker." Then pointed at the clothespin at his side. He seemed to regain his senses and placed it with a shaking hand on her other nipple and Michelle made sure to squirm as he tried to attach it so that he had to reach out and grab her breast with his free hand to hold her in place and then connect his pin to her. "Ooo Thank you sir." She said then returned back to the center once again.

"That was exciting wasn't it boys?" He asked the crowd and all the men on stage and in the crowd nodded their heads and those not preoccupied jerking off were clapping her effort with the young man. "Let's continue. Four men remain. Number 10" He said to the men on the stage. Michelle felt her collar pull toward the old man sitting in the chair on the side of the stage. She wasn't sure what she needed to do but she knew that she wasn't ready to fuck a man twice her age. She hadn't done that since she slept with one of her father's friends right out of college.

"Sweety, would you sit on an old man's lap?" He asked and she did so like the good girl that she wanted him to think of her as. As soon as she sat on his small lap, she felt that she had made a grave error in thinking this man would be gentle. His thin bony hand quickly gripped her exposed ass cheeks and then slid his hand into the crack of her ass and moved forward until it touched her asshole. "Do you like this you whore?" He asked her and Jon saw that his finger was pushing into her clenched hole. The man was pushing in hard and then pulling back slowly and though she was extremely wet from the cum that dripped from her pussy onto his robes it seemed to do nothing in easing the taking of this man's finger.

123456...8