Professors Wife intro to Bondage Pt. 03 - Michelle Goes to Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he watched he missed the cue that he was past the point of no return as he was jerking himself and ropes of his cum shot and landed across her body as Mr. Long continued to lap at her pussy. Jon watched in horror as she looked at him with disgust then wiped off his cum with her hand and wiped it onto the bedspread. Jon couldn't understand why she lapped at Mr. Longs cum but didn't do the same for his own.

Mr. Long worked on Michelle hard and endlessly until she completely locked up in a scrunched position. This is the moment that Mr. Long pulled his mouth off of Jon's Wife and stood up. Jon couldn't understand why Michelle stayed in this crunched position until her whole body seemed to relax at once and she fell limp to the mattress below her. Jon saw her chest rise and fall but her eyes were closed, and she wasn't moving.

"Is she alright sir?" Jon Asked him as he walked to the door.

"She'll come around in a few minutes. That technique can make the uninitiated lose themselves. She will get better at the outcome with the more often she experiences it. Make sure she's dressed before Luther comes back." Mr. Long told him.

"Luther?" Jon questioned.

"He was the large man that brought you here you moron." He told him

"Umm... What will she wear? We brought no clothes." Jon said to Mr. Long. Without speaking Mr. Long looked at the bag he had brought in, along with the leash and the collar then walked out the door. Jon quickly picked up the bag and inside found a black PVC item that looked like a dress and a small black thong with nothing else. He laid the clothing on the bed next to Michelle and noticed that the dress seemed to be missing enough material to work for her but decided to wait until she was awake to ask her.

She eventually came to and couldn't recall what had happened to cause her to collapse like that and it took nearly five minutes before she could remember anything. Jon tried to tell her all that had happened but until she remembered it for herself it felt like a made-up scenario from the mind of a demented pervert. "Michelle, you have to put this on before that big driver Luther comes for you." Jon told her as she began to recall what happened. She looked at the dress on the bed next to her and reached a hand out to touch it. It felt cold to the touch but when she picked it up it was soft as well. She stood up and held the garment up to her body and remarked at the size being correct before sliding it over her head.

Jon watched as she struggled with the fabric to squeeze and pull it into place. Once in place she looked at Jon, "Well? What do you think?" She asked him with her arms at her sides and her hands open while her face gave the expression of wanting an honest answer.

"You look amazing." Jon told her as he took in the unbelievable sight before him. The black dress had thin shoulder straps that connected to the material that would have been a neckline if there was one, but the material of the dress didn't start until it was well under her breast line. It showcased her small breasts and small punctuated nipples.

The material across her abdomen looked like a corset as it squeezed her already lithe frame into an unnatural display of thinness then the bottom of the dress flared out. It was long to the point of scraping the floor of their cabin but as it neared the gap in her legs there was less and less material present. To Jon it looked like there was a small gap of white material but as Michelle moved in the dress, he realized that it wasn't white at all but instead was her own skin in a gap of the dress.

Unless Michelle stood perfectly in this poor excuse for a dress then she would still be on full display for anyone and everyone that wanted to look upon her. Michelle then turned away from Jon so that he could see the back and he felt his jaw drop even further than it already was as he saw a gap in the material from the top of the dress to where the material flared out and exposed the line dividing her cheeks. The only thing holding the dress together was a thin string woven through the material on either side of the gap in the dress. "Don't forget the panties dear." Jon said as he reached for the panties on the bed then held them out to her.

"You do it. Get me ready for them." She told him as she pulled apart the material of the dress and turned back to face him. He could see her juices running down her thighs and he struggled with shaky hands as he held the panties at her feet to step into, then pull them up the soft skin of her legs that he slid the backs of his fingers against as he moved upwards. The panties weren't so much panties as thicker string in the form of underwear. He kept raising them until they sat high upon her hips and she gave him one final twirl of the look before the door sounded their next event.

Michelle opened the door with her hair draped over her shoulders. "Hello there Luther. How do I look?" She asked the large man.

"Like a snack I plan on eating later. Although from what I recall from the boss, there is still something missing from your attire. My suggestion is that you find it and put it on, or your punishment may be more than you are ready for right now." He told her. He waited at the door and continued to stare at Michelle as she and Jon first looked at each other in bewilderment then looked around the room before Jon recalled Mr. Long handing him the bag and another item.

Jon looked at the end of the bed and saw the items there on the floor. The first thing he picked up was a long thick black leather leash. It was about four feet long and Michelle took it from Jon's outstretched hand and inspected it. The clip was a glossy heavy metal that seemed more appropriate for handling a large dog than for a small woman like her. Next, she saw what Jon held in his hand and this caused her to swallow hard. The collar that he held was the same thick leather as the leash and the neck hole seemed appropriate to fit around her but what made her pause was the large metal rings that encircled the collar. She didn't understand their purpose, but she knew there must be one and that scared her.

"Tick Tock love birds." They heard Luther say to them from the front door. Jon glanced at Luther in the door frame then back to Michelle who had moved closer to him. Jon's shaking hands unbuckled the belt then placed it around Michelle's neck before refastening it. Next Michelle handed Jon the leash and Jon found the clip and struggled to open the clip and connect it to her collar. Jon then let the leash hang loosely in front of Michelle like a backwards tail as it rested between her breasts and the handle fell directly in front of the gap in her dress.

Michelle walked to Luther at the door and presented herself. "How do I look now?" She asked him and genuinely seemed to be looking for the large man's approval.

"Now you look complete. Let's get to the stage." He said then reached between her legs and grasped the leash and remained between them long enough to slide his fingers through the folds of her still leaking pussy. "Your Wife sure is a horny little slut, isn't she? She must really enjoy not having any free-will. If it keeps going like this then you will be going home by yourself." He told Jon as he was visibly playing with Michelle's pussy. He removed his hand and walked away from the door frame and held the leash in his hand. Michelle followed behind him as the leash drew tight and pulled her along.

At the rear was Jon who closed the door to their cabin and had to walk quickly to catch up to the two of them. As he was walking behind them, he first took note of the dress and how the rear panels parted constantly as she walked, and her ass seemed to be in near constant view as they walked. The other thing he noticed was the other cabins seemed unoccupied save for three others. As they walked away from the poorly maintained cabins that they were dumped in and approached the estate cabins that they had seen earlier they began to see men emerge from the front doors of many of the cabins and stand on the porches staring as the three of them past.

The men all seemed to be wearing long black robes that seemed to be made of a light shimmering material instead of a thicker wool. As Jon walked, he thought that it would make sense to have a lighter robe for the summer and was mildly startled to find that the men seemed to be falling in behind them. He looked back at the men and found them to be staring past him and directly up to Michelle in front of them.

"Tell me boy, is that your whore there?" A man that Jon had never seen before asked him.

"Yes sir, she is." He told him with his head hung low.

"With an ass like that I bet she'll take a thick cock up the back with ease." Another voice said in the growing crowd of men.

"She doesn't like me to play with her ass." Jon found himself saying to the men behind him. He chastised himself as soon as he said it because he knew what they were going to say before they said it.

"Well fucko, tonight it doesn't matter what that little fuck-pig likes or doesn't like. Tonight's all about the collective and the two of you are just our toys. So, I'm going to make it my goal to stretch that asshole so wide that Luther can fit his thick cock inside with room to spare. He's gonna have fun impacting those bowels." The man said and as Jon looked at him in the face, he saw a man with a salt-and-pepper beard, and he couldn't shake the thought that all of these men seemed to be their parents age or older.

The lewd comments continued to come blasting into Jon's ear and he knew that Michelle heard them as well because a few times she looked behind her with a surprised expression and at least once Jon could have sworn that she opened her dress wider for them to get a better view of her. Finally, they reached the double doors to the conference hall where they saw a stage setup through the glass doors. When Luther approached the doors, they were both opened at the same time by equally large men. This allowed Luther to walk straight into the area without losing stride.

Inside there were at least 30 men already there and they took notice of Michelle as she arrived. Their eyes drank in her outfit and her body then cries rang out from the crowd.

"I want this slut!"

"How come ours was bottom-shelf quality?"

"I'll give $10,000 to stay for this one!"

More shouts came from the men before a voice emanating from the stage gained their attention. "Gentlemen, what you experienced was more than this newcomer can take right now. As you can see it nearly destroyed her." He said then paused for the men to look back to the stage. Jon's eyes traveled up to the stage in time to see a large man pick up a tan colored lump from the stage and not until he had draped it over his shoulder and began walking away, did he notice that it was a woman. Not only that but it was a woman he had seen before. The redhead from the night prior was being carried lifelessly off the stage.

Jon got an uneasy feeling as they continued toward the stage and he heard the man on stage dismiss the men seated so that the men that had followed them in could take their place. They were easy to distinguish as the men currently seated and grumbling about their excusal were adorned in burgundy robes of the same weight and texture from what Jon could see and the men that followed them wore black robes.

As they threaded their way through the throng of men Jon was surprised that no one reached out for or attempted to touch Michelle in anyway. They tore her apart with their eyes and their minds. Of that much Jon was certain. He hadn't seen desire that intense since Mr. Long the previous night when he knew it was Michelle he was with.

Once they made it to the bottom of the stage Luther directed Jon to remain in that spot. His back was to the conference hall as he faced Michelle and Luther climb the stairs. He heard men finding and moving seats around then sitting down. He began to hear the crowd grow silent as they all were seated, and Michelle still stood on stage as Jon pointed at different places on the stage. It was almost like he was directing her on where she should go and when.

"Jon my boy. Turn around and introduce yourself to our friends here and tell them why you are here." He heard a voice command. It was Mr. Long's voice, he was certain. He turned and looked for the source but wasn't able to find it. The crowd looked at him. Of the 30 men that had departed the room it was clear that at least 30 took their place. "Well, we're waiting Jon." The disembodied voice said.

"My, my, my name is Jon Peterson. I teach at the college and I wronged the Rodegia Club. Now my wife has become a tool of payment for that debt that I owe." Jon stammered out. It felt like a rock was in his stomach when he finally admitted outlaid as well as internally to himself that had he not been rash and acted fool-hearty that first night then this all wouldn't have happened, and they would be curled up with each other on the couch. Jon pictured the couch in his mind and in his imagination, it sat cold and alone wishing for someone to enjoy its cushions and bask in its softness.

"That's right Jon, and so what does that make your wife to us?" His voice asked.

"Ummmm..." Jon tried to think of the answer that he wanted to hear but couldn't think of anything.

"I know that I'm putting you in a bit of a spot trying to find the right words. I'll help. What did I do to your wife shortly before you were brought to this room?" He asked.

"You came to our cabin and made her suck your dick and you came down her throat." Jon admitted to the ceiling since he couldn't say it to the crowd, he was too embarrassed at this confession.

"So, in essence, you have made your pretty little wife our clubs newest Cum Dump. Is that correct? If it's correct, I want you to turn to Michelle and tell her that she is our Cum Dump." He commanded Jon.

Jon turned away from the crowd and looked at Michelle on stage where Luther still towered over her and held her leash. He stood off to the side of her so that the crowd could see the leash was connected to his pets' collar. "Michelle, my love. You are these men's cum-dump." He told her. As he said this, he could see the tears well up in her eyes and likewise Jon's eyes began to water as well.

"Well, now that our introductions are complete let's begin the show. I think that we will need to bring our esteemed colleagues up to speed on the most current of events so that they are aware of how amazing it is to have Michelle in the state she is now. Maestro! The video if you please." The voice said into the open space.

Shortly after he finished asking for the video a bright blue light shown onto the stage and onto the back wall which was a stark white sheet that spanned the width. John could see Michelle's shadow cast onto the screen. "Luther, please escort our cum dump to the side of the stage so we can see the presentation." He said and Luther lightly snapped at the leash which brought Michelle out of her daze and she followed him to the side of the stage where they faced the blue light on the white screen.

"Jon my boy. Who is your Neighbor? What's his name?" He was asked.

"Mr. Conner?" Jon answered.

"The other one. The one with the hots for Michelle here. What's his name?" He said.

"Do you mean Charlie?" Jon asked.

"Yes, Chuckie. When we started to do research on our next conquest one of our members Mr. Able the third was walking in your neighborhood as he recalled seeing a picture of your wife on your desk. As he was trying to spy into your home for a better look at her Chuck came out and they had a conversation. It turns out he and Mr. Able the Third had a lengthy talk and came to some great understandings in fact they had more in common than they realized. Chuck, you know has been watching Michelle since her night at the club.

What you may not know is that it has been happening longer than you know." When he finished his talk the screen blue turned into a video playing of their backyard. It showed Michelle lying in the backyard in her bikini and you could hear Charlie in the audio as he talked about what a dirty slut she was and how he wished that he could peel that bikini off of her then feed her his cock.

Jon felt a stir in his pants and confusion joined in as well as he watched her turn over and present her ass for the camera and now a room full of horny men, Jon stole a glance at Michelle who was watching the video play as well and noticed that Luther had his hand between her legs and Michelle was biting her lower lip as she tried to squelch her moans from his touch. Jon saw him whispering into Michelle's ears and wished he could hear what they were saying to each other. As he was whispering Jon saw Michelle's head nod yes, a few times and shake no a few times as well. His hand never seemed to stop moving the entire time.

The video of his backyard cut to a shot inside their home that was clearly taken from outside. Jon saw himself naked with a limp dick and Michelle was kneeled in front of him. She was trying in vain to raise his penis to life and again they had to hear Charlies narration. "How can you not get hard from that prime cut of cunt right there in front of you?" He had asked aloud. It was so loud in the video that he was surprised that he hadn't heard him inside the home when this was happening. Then he recalled that this happened after he had worked for 18 hours straight on a project and research project and was dead on his feet before Michelle attacked him at the door. Jon loathed what was sure to be shown next.

To his relief it was a video he had seen and was familiar with. On the screen he saw Richard Able III approaching him in his office and could only determine that there were hidden cameras at play. Then it cut to them at dinner and him beginning to play with her then it showed the room what transpired in the Rodegia Club with a few quick snippets of how Jon acted during this time. Jon didn't need to see how he reacted in the club. He was well aware so he took this chance to look over at Michelle who it seemed was beginning to lose the faculties of her legs as when he saw her it seemed that her knees were bent and the only thing holding her upright was the strength in Luther's hand as it remained buried deep in the crotch of his wife.

The video then changed again and showed multiple short clips of Michelle in different poses and different outfits on the same bed. Their bed and from the angle of the shot Jon knew that once again these shots were from Charlie. He decided that Charlie was a problem and he needed to stop that before all of this followed them home and he didn't think there was anything he could do to stop Charlie from stopping over anytime he wanted like a kindly neighbor that was there for some sugar and her cunt. As he saw the story play out on the screen he began to anticipate the next shot in the story and as if on cue he saw his front door and then he watched as it open and there stood Michelle in her thin yellow slip she called a nightie.

The fears that Jon had about the loose article were found to be true as he watched Michelle laugh at what was told to her and she leaned forward and held onto whomever it was, though Jon knew it was Charlie from next door. The camera was angled perfectly and the view down her top was unmistakable and so were the nipples adorning her chest.

Following this he saw Michelle in a dressing room. He paid close attention to this because he hadn't seen this before. He saw that this was a video shot by Michelle and on the video, she was wearing jeans and a gray shirt. As her hand pulled away from the camera and she stood back in the frame she quickly unbuttoned her pants and pushed them along with her panties to the floor. She then pulled her shirt up under her breasts then lifted a leg to rest it on the same seat that held her phone recording her.

123456...8