Professors Wife intro to Bondage Pt. 03 - Michelle Goes to Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Number 3 returned with the wand as instructed, he told him to stand by her feet and he walked back behind the X. Jon didn't see what he did but suddenly the St Andrews cross tipped at its center and now looked like a see-saw but with his wife strapped across it. He continued to tip it backwards a little further which put her face at the level of his cock which Jon wasn't surprised to see uncovered and engorged and her pussy was lifted up as a gift to Number 3's gaze and attention. "Number 3, I want you to use that wand and anything else you choose to get her wet and cumming. I'm going to use this pretty mouth of hers and then we can switch." He told the man.

Before Number 1 even had a chance to put his cock in her mouth Number 3 reached out and pushed his pudgy finger into her cunt then added a second and a third. He wanted to fill her pussy up and knew that his gut and this device wouldn't allow that to happen, but his fingers slid in easily up to the third finger.

As he tried to push in his fourth, he found heavy resistance from her and pulled the wand up to her mound just above his fingers violating her. Number 1 watched him and smiled at the ease with which this innocent thing was quickly becoming an insatiable slut. He then looked down at her face as it looked at him upside down and smacked her on the forehead with the head of his cock. She bent her head backwards and opened her mouth, inviting him into her throat.

He took that invitation and began pushing in and out of her mouth as she did her best to make him cum again. The fat man between her legs had loosened her up more by pushing and pulling his fingers in and out while playing with her clit to the point where his fourth finger was able to squeeze in. Michelle didn't feel aroused. Instead what she felt was pain, but she knew they didn't care about her and only wanted this for themselves. She fought her natural inclination to bite down on the cock in her mouth and instead she waited for their time to expire and to be let free by Luther who seemed to care and take care of her.

As Number three was preparing to try and stick his entire fat fist into Michelle's pussy and Number 1 was unloading another load of cum into her, Mr. long announced that their time was finished. Both men stopped what they were doing and pulled themselves out. When Number 3 removed his hand, the crowd enjoyed the look of her pussy being stretched to the point that it didn't seem to want to close again. Number 1 took his cock out of her mouth but since he was already so close, he asked to be allowed to finish with his hand by her. Mr. Long thought a moment before agreeing to this request.

Number 1 kept Michelle upside down to him and jerked quickly as he took in her still clamped nipples and her skirt that had fallen up her body and then looking at her pussy. He felt himself climax and Michelle could likewise tell he was cumming because she moved her head enough and opened her mouth at the right time to receive the first two shots into her mouth. She then closed her lips together and swallowed. Number 1 looked down and tried to figure out where his load went when he saw her smiling up at him and a little string of cum slid from her upper lip to her nose. He nodded appreciatively towards her then tipped her right side up and walked away from her.

Luther came back and once again extracted her from the device. This time he also gingerly removed her nipple clamps and helped her off the X and over to the center of the stage where she stood passively with her hands clamped together in front of her and her breasts proudly exposed to the crowd.

"Number 27, your turn to go." Mr. Long said to the young man that still looked worried that someone was going to tell his parents where he was and what he was doing. Jon looked at Michelle and saw that she was smiling at his turn being called. When she saw his apprehension, she walked over to him and held her leash out to him. She didn't wait to be led to any of the equipment and instead she dropped to her knees immediately and lifted his robe. His cock was already hard, and she slipped it into her mouth. She clearly found it difficult and compared to Number 3's average sized cock this one was stretching her cheeks apart like a squirrel hoarding food.

Number 27 let her try and take as much of him as she could before he looked at the clock and decided that he now wanted to win this. He lifted up on the leash and her head pulled upwards with its force. She let his cock out of her mouth and stood up. She looked down at it wistfully before he led her towards the devices. It was clear that he didn't know what he wanted to do or use. Jon saw Michelle whisper to him and point at the swing. He guided her to that, and she turned to face him with her back to the chair. He grabbed her by the hips and in a fluid and unexpected motion he lifted her and tossed her into the chair. The entire piece of furniture skidded back a few inches from the force that he had used, and she swung lightly when she landed.

Jon saw her whisper again but this time he was able to hear what she said, "Don't worry baby, I'll teach you how to get me to cum on command." She said to him. "Leave me unrestrained so I can help Reilly." She continued. Jon then watched as Michelle reached out and grabbed his robe fronts in her hands and pulled him forward and lifted them up as well to expose his cock to herself and placed his head at her opening that still looked to be recovering from the fat man's fist almost being shoved inside of her.

The young man's cock still seemed to make her stretched pussy look small in comparison and when she felt the head of his cock touch her lips, she felt a shiver run through her. She really enjoyed Reilly the most and everyone present in that room could see that. "Have you ever had a wife Reilly?" She asked him as she pulled his body towards herself to create the momentum to push him into her. Number 27 shook his head no and he felt like he may come right away from the outfit she was wearing. It was a near replica for the uniforms that the girls wore in his school and he spent hours thinking about those girls and many of them paled in comparison to this one that had his cock firmly implanted inside.

"Could I be your girlfriend? My husband doesn't need to know." She said as she began rocking back and forth with the swing. He got into a casual swing and they looked to both be enjoying themselves immensely. "Fuck me Reilly. Fuck me like I was your schoolgirl crush. Ah, Ahh, Ahhhhhhhh!" She screamed as she released herself on his thick cock. The men in the audience were skeptical that she would have cum so quickly with such an inexperienced boy, but Jon knew it to be genuine as she was quick to cum when she felt a connection with someone or with the use of a Hitachi wand.

If the fat man had used it correctly then she would have been putty in their hands and would have beat the clock by nearly 18 minutes, but he was an idiot without any sense, so he lost. After Michelle climaxed, she felt herself enveloped in a comfortable feeling of euphoria as Number 27 continued to fuck her. She leaned forward in the chair and pulled his face to hers then kissed him. Jon hadn't seen her show that much emotion except with him and this worried him more than how she was being passed around like a piece of meat to be used on the stage here.

As they made out and fucked each other in the swing Jon saw her begin to shake and the moan that their mouths muted was still audible as she came again and that was quickly followed by Number 27 breaking their kiss and pulling his cock out before spraying her with his second load of the day. She received it up her entire body and she even laughed when he was able to score some cum into her mouth. From between her legs. Michelle swallowed it then asked, "Would that be considered a three-point shot or a half-court shot?" She said with a smile.

"Times up love birds. I'd say he moves on twice over." Mr. Long announced before turning to Number 19. "When she's freed, it all comes down to you my boy." He told him.

Jon heard the remark then noticed how similar Mr. Long and Number 19 looked to each other. He had heard that Mr. Long had kids that were grown but didn't realize that they would also be working in the same office as Mr. Long. 'Nepotism is a nasty thing for everyone except those it benefits.' Jon thought to himself. Number 27 helped Michelle out of the swing and walked her to the center of the stage as he held her hand like a lover would. Luther seemed happy to be able to stay in place instead of pulling her off another device.

Once back at the center of the stage Michelle leaned in and kissed Number 27 again and they split apart and held hands gently until they were too far away, and their hands slid apart. Jon watched as Number 27 descended the stairs and walked to the back of the room and got a large bottle of water and found a seat that he seemed to collapse into exhausted.

Michelle didn't have the luxury of collapsing. She had already done that when she rode the Sybian and Luther was in charge of the controller. She didn't want that to happen again. Especially with being so close to finishing this ordeal. Just one man stood between her and the final round with just two men being involved instead of three. "Number 19, Let's see what you've got there." Mr. Long said to the eager looking man that heard his number and made a direct line to Michelle. He grabbed her leash and seemed to know exactly where he wanted to go and what items he wanted to use.

He rushed her over to the flat bench with the bar structure over the top of it and restraint assemblies at the sides near the top bar as well as just below the bench. Luther had called it a Gangbang Stand and as he watched Number 19 push Michelle into it roughly, he began to understand why it was called that.

Michelle was placed on her back and her leash was wrapped around the top of the bar. He then grabbed each leg and placed it in the restraint above her head. One leg was strapped to each bar at the top of the structure which presented her open pussy for anyone that wanted to approach. He then hurriedly put her hands in similar restraints at the sides of the bench as well before standing back and admiring his work. Jon then watched him look to Mr. Long for approval. Mr. Long tapped his watch and looked at him without even a trace of compassion.

Number 19 saw that look like he'd experienced his entire life. He then walked over to Luther as well as two other large men that were on stage with them working and he talked to them in whispers as they looked from him to Michelle then back to him and finally back to Michelle. When they separated it looked like the starting lineup for the Green Bay Packers starting Defensive line except for Number 19 who looked more like their waterboy.

When they neared her on the bench, she began to look a little scared and Jon knew he couldn't do anything but watched on with a strange detachment and also curiosity at how this would play out. Number 19 reached her first and the chain that bound her feet snaked out the back of the upright post her feet were connected to.

It then looped back behind her head with additional lengths of chain then back up to the other upright. Number 19 grabbed the chain and pulled it into a loop around Michelle's neck and pulled it snug against her throat. He then pulled out his cock and pushed into her. The other men he had corralled each took a side and began twisting her nipples and pulling her cheeks apart with their fingers inside her cheeks.

Jon could see her discomfort at their manhandling of her. Mr. Long didn't seem pleased with Number 19's actions but made no motion or effort to change it. Jon hadn't seen Mr. Long look disappointed in the little time that he had known of the man but the look he gave was dripping with disappointment. Number 19 continued to fuck Michelle while choking her with the chain and the men around her seemed to only half-heartedly perform the actions dictated by 19. Before he could even come close to climaxing Mr. Long called the time being done. "Jr, get off of her you moron." He yelled across the stage.

Luther disengaged with playing with her small breasts and pushed him out of Michelle's cunt. Jon watched as Number 19 bowed up to Luther with his chest out and when Luther refused to back down, he saw Number 19 turn on his heel and stomp away from the stage and out the door of the room. Luther and his men moved back to Michelle on the table but this time they showed more kindness as they loosened the chain and the straps and helped her out of the contraption.

Jon could see markings of the chain on her throat and her face was flush with color from the lack of blood that was reaching her head. "Looks like we have our finalists. Number 27 and number 21 please come forward so we can complete the third round." He said into the crowd in front of the stage.

Jon wondered what sort of twisted thing they could have planned for the final round of this twisted competition and he watched as the two men climbed the stairs. Number 21 led the way with 27 close behind him. Once on stage they walked in front of Mr. Long who then directed them to stand flanking Michelle at the center of the stage. "Round three is the simplest one of them all. For this round Michelle, you will simply pick the one that you feel used you the best. The one that was able to manipulate you and twist you up inside the most. Don't think about it just being the one that you liked the best because remember there is still a reward phase and who knows what each of them will choose for that." Mr. Long told Michelle.

Michelle thought about what he told her and looked at each man. Clearly, she liked Number 27 more than 21 but that was because of his big cock and his youth. When she thought of how Number 21 was able to make her cum with those anal beads, she had never believed that she could be forced to cum the way he had. She wasn't sure whether one man was better than the other but even now she felt like she had to follow what she thought was right. She didn't so much pick the winner as she was sure who the loser should be.

The loser was the asshole from her office that constantly leered at her and wouldn't make her life easier if he won or lost so might as well go with the man that made her feel good instead of like a rented mule. "I choose Number 27, Reilly." She said after thinking about it for some time. Mr. Long smiled knowingly and congratulated Number 27.

"Reilly, who knew your cock would be the bell of the ball. None of us expected you to be able to come in like you did but boy are we happy to have you here. Now how about that prize of yours?" He asked.

"That would be swell sir." He said as he walked on stage.

"Luther bring out the next box of goodies." Mr. Long announced toward the side of the stage where Luther had only recently escaped to. Shortly after the request Luther reemerged with two small cases. "Reilly, these two boxes hold wonderful items. In the first is a piercing kit and in the other is a tattoo gun. You will be piercing both of this young ladies nipples and also tattooing her. The tattoo can be whatever you want it to be or say. My advisor tells me you have an art background, so I expect great things from you. As far as the piercings go you won't be alone. We have a professional that will walk through it with you." Mr. Long told him, and Luther handed him the two cases.

Reilly looked more lost now than when he first walked on stage and he now held the cases away from his body like they were radioactive. "They won't bite you son. Take them to your cabin and think about what you want her new artwork to be." He told him then they watched him slowly walk towards the door. "One more thing Reilly, As the winner you will also be getting your choice of playmates for the next five get togethers. I would say that's a worthy prize for your performance wouldn't you say?" Mr. Long yelled over the crowd.

"Yes sir, I won't let you down!" He said back to him before exiting the building with his two small cases and a gleam of determined optimism and confusion in his face.

Jon and Michelle looked at each other when Mr. Long said that she would be tattooed and pierced and Michelle mouthed the words, "Tattooed and Pierced?" And held her hands to her chest like she was protecting her breasts from sharp needles. They stood 20 feet apart, but Jon understood what she was saying and how she felt.

"Luther, please escort these two back to their cabin and shower so they are not disturbed. Mrs. Peterson has worked rather hard tonight and deserves some rest." Mr. Long told him then he and the other men in the audience filed out of the building as well. Luther, Michelle and Jon waited until everyone had left before they started for the doors. Jon and Luther both watched as Michelle tried to walk on un steady legs. It seemed that the small walking she did on stage was short enough that it wasn't noticeable but now that she tried to navigate stairs as well as the distance to the doors, it was clear that she was in no condition to be able to make it all the way to the cabin.

Jon worried about how they would make it back there, but Luther walked beside her and scooped her up in his arms. Jon noticed the muscles in his upper arm flex slightly under the weight of her, but he seemed unfazed by the weight he now carried. They walked out into the night sky and the place seemed all but deserted. They walked unmolested through the estate cabins which were alight with illumination both inside and out. Sounds of sex could be heard from every direction as they walked through this are of the camp.

As they neared their more dilapidated cabins, they saw that there were a few lights on in some of them but no sounds coming from them. Luther made it to the door then stood to the side to allow Jon up to the door and once he opened the door Luther passed him and walked her to the bed where he laid her gently down. The only clothing, she was still wearing after the events of the night was the skirt too small for her and her socks and shoes. The sock looked odd because one had slid down her leg and pooled at her ankle and the other remained just below her knee.

After Luther deposited her on the bed, he took a final look down at her then at Jon, "If Jr had his shit straight there at the end then I was going to be sticking my dick in that delicious pie there. Oh well, there's always next time, right?" He asked Jon.

"Yep, Always next time." He said politely. He was hoping there wasn't a next time, but he wasn't so sure based on everything that's happened up to this point. He watched as Luther left the room and closed the door behind him. Jon didn't bother with the lock as he figured they would have all the keys anyway so what was the use. Instead he climbed over Michelle's inert body and into a position against the wall on the bed. He hadn't noticed until now but she had fallen asleep at some point on the walk back and as Jon looked at her he remembered everything from the day and though it felt like a dream he felt himself drift off to sleep like her torture was some form of counting sheep.

The next morning Michelle woke up refreshed and horny. She reached between her legs and though her pussy lips were tender and swollen she was also very aware of how excited she was. She allowed herself a few moments to slide along her lips then rub two fingers over her clit. She remembered the plethora of cock all wanting a chance to be with her and she looked over at Jon next to her. He remained asleep but it looked like he took care of himself just before he fell asleep. Michelle saw that his cock still remained out of his shorts and there was dried cum on the sheet and on his shirt. Michelle guessed that he fell asleep right after and didn't have a chance to clean himself up.

1...345678