Project Hyper Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After submitting their signed consent forms to an officer, the team was due to leave for the research facility on the next Galactic day at 0600.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The control room was filled with scientists and engineers. Yet, there was absolute silence and tension in the air as they all stared at the hologram wall. They were ready to begin the first stage of Project Hyper, the holograms currently displaying the vital signs and metabolic details of the fourteen women of the Valiance squad.

Doctor Jennifer Wallace stood ahead of the team, looking attentively at each of the cadet's vitals, taking in every piece of data. Her blue eyes glowing lightly as the cyberware in her optics processed the information and highlighted important areas. Her redheaded assistant followed closely with a small digital pad in hand. In a separate room, behind the holograms and the thick glass windows, all cadets rested in an induced sleep.

They were distributed in two lines, each with seven medical stations. Those looked like rectangular metal blocks serving as beds. Designed to be the ultimate medical treatment facilities in the Alliance, the stations were equipped with pretty much every modern medical instrument in existence. These stations in particular had been further modified by doctor Wallace and her team for Project Hyper. They were in the medical wing of Building S, not that far from the main Crixus training facility.

Above each of the medical stations, there was a pod with tubes, all filled with multiple substances. The pods contained mechanical arms as well as other surgical apparatus. Some of the tubes were connected to the veins in each of the soldiers' arms, injecting them with adrenals and stimulants of all sorts. Their mouth and nose were covered by a tightly sealed mask that inserted a tube down their throats, also connected to the pod above.

Doctor Wallace saw small spikes begin to emerge on the vitals of each of the women; she turned to her assistant, "Their vitals signs are behaving as expected in our projections. Increase the dosage slowly as their bodies get used to it. Don't overdo it; we don't want them to crash before we inject the Hyper serum."

"Understood, increasing the dosage of hormones, stims, and adrenals by one percent every thirty seconds." The assistant promptly responded, sliding her fingers on her digital pad. The pulse on the monitors continued to rise steadily, some of them had small spasms, moving their arms occasionally, but everything seemed to be under control. Several minutes passed until Doctor Wallace finally gave the order to inject the serum, the key component in the treatment.

A pitch black substance traveled down through the tubes and into the soldier's veins. Almost all cadets immediately began shaking, tensing their muscles in random spasms; Doctor Wallace addressed her team of scientists and her assistant, "This reaction was to be expected. Bring up the restraints; we don't want to risk them interrupting the process due to their movement."

Angela pressed something on her digital pad causing solid straps to come out of each medical station, restraining the soldier's wrists, ankles and necks. Only a few seconds later both Adela and Rama began convulsing, their eyes partially opened and rolled back. All doctors watched with a cold stare from behind the glass, showing no reaction as the other soldiers in the squad began to manifest similar spasms and eventually convulsions.

Angela began to read the relevant data out loud, "Muscular and tissue development increased by five percent and rising rapidly under the serum. The spasms should cease within a few minutes. Subjects one and two, Turečkova and Rama, are responding significantly faster than the rest of the squad. They have much higher spikes of testosterone. Should I counter it?"

Doctor Wallace shook her head, "No, let them take it. Each individual reacts differently to the treatment. Their vitals are within acceptable limits; they will stabilize. We should avoid interfering as we need to maximize their development so they can undergo the next stages."

The assistant nodded, watching the women struggle on the metal beds, screams and moans filling the room. Adela's muscles bulged as she flexed them, the fabric of her small top and shorts straining as her body mass increased in a matter of seconds, veins bulging under her skin. She arched her back, lifting her hips in the air. Her breasts began to swell, almost doubling in size as they grew to become two full cantaloupe-sized orbs. The bone structure on Adela's hips began to change, joints shifting and popping loudly as they grew more expansive; the body struggled to adjust to the growth.

The entire squad was undergoing similar extreme changes, some growing more than others in varying areas. The redhead assistant continued to narrate behind the glass, "Doctor, we are five minutes post catalyst injection. Muscle mass and bone density increase is up to twelve percent on subjects Turečkova and Rama, four percent above the average. Subject five, Fernandes, is experiencing disproportionate development in her lower body. Subjects nine and eleven, Zimmer and Anderson, show strong mammary tissue growth and internal breast structure changes. They seem to be stabilizing now; convulsions are slowing down, muscular growth going back to normal levels."

"Good, I told you they could handle it. Subjects nine and eleven seem to be more agitated than the others though, what is the report?" Doctor Wallace remarked, keeping her eyes on the monitors.

Fumbling through her data, the assistant rushed to respond, "It seems they are still growing, severe anatomical changes taking place at the genitals. Is this to be expected, Doctor?"

There was a subtle smile on Doctor Wallace's lips, one that none of her scientists even noticed as she responded, "Yes. Monitor and allow it to continue."

Rama opened her eyes, letting out a grunt under her mask. She wasn't fully awake, though; her body was simply reacting to the changes. Her skin-tight shorts began to bulge at the front, with initially shapeless lumps poking outwards. As she lifted her hips in the air, all of her muscles tensed, the bulge grew further, stretching and taking the shape of a penis with an engorged ball sack underneath. The appendage poked out of her tight shorts, forcing it to slide down her legs. It had to be at least 25 cm long. Rama's male genitalia wiggled free; veins adorned the entire member as it continued to throb and grow.

Almost simultaneously, Adela went through a similar change, except her hips were now much broader, and her penis was thicker, staying proportional to her new anatomy. Both girl's cocks were fully erect and throbbing wildly, glistening with a wet coat of slime on them.

Not far away, the squad's sniper, Tina Zimmer, began wetting her gray top as her now engorged breasts reached the size of two melons, her hardened nipples squirting milk on the stretched fabric. Lying right next to her, the medic Kara Anderson had a similar transformation, as her breasts grew so fast they even tore her top completely leaving her upper body exposed.

The systems and tech specialist Jaqueline Fernandes experienced a unique development. Her breasts grew marginally, almost unaffected. There was no emerging penis either, but her crotch had a rapidly-growing darker spot, damp with fluids. At first, the doctors thought she was simply urinating due to the involuntary spasms, but the diagnosis showed it was due to lubricating liquids from her vagina. Fernandes contorted her body in spasms of both pain and pleasure. Her hips had grown so vast, and her ass cheeks swelled so much that they easily surpassed all other cadets. The accelerated breathing from all the soldiers began to slow down progressively as doctor Wallace asked for another report inside the control room, "Status?"

"Fifteen minutes since catalyst injection. Convulsions caused by tissue growth have now ceased. All subjects alive and with strong vitals, heart rates seem to be stabilizing at 80 BPM, higher than average as expected. Initial stage is concluded. Subjects Turečkova and Rama are significantly ahead in their muscle mass increase. All subjects' cells successfully achieved increased energy production. They have all gained height as well, about a five percent average increase, once again above average for Turečkova and Rama."

Doctor Wallace nodded, interpreting the data, "Tell me about their genitals."

The assistant rushed to find the data and formulate a conclusion, "Yes... uh... high testosterone spikes combined with mutagenesis caused male genitals to grow on subjects Adela Turečkova and Jiyaty Ramasubramanian. They appear to be fully functional; their female genitals remain intact with only swelling observed on their clitoris, which doubled in size. Analysis confirms they are no longer female or male; they are both, which makes them intersex. Further testing is required for a full assessment of their conditions."

Angela's hand moved like lightning over the pad as she continued to read, "Subject Fernandes side effects include major internal changes and growth to the secretion glands responsible for vaginal lubrication. There is also severe hip-bone growth and a two-hundred percent development of muscle and fat on her glutes. Her clitoris has tripled in size, wow..."

The whole team seemed to be rushing in their workstations to understand and process all the data flowing in, organizing it to analyze it. Angela continued, "Subjects Tina Zimmer and Kara Anderson have experienced severe mammary tissue development with a growth of sixty-five percent and extreme lactation. All other subjects don't seem to have experienced the same disproportionate side effects, just regular muscular growth and some swelling on the chest area and glutes."

"Conclusions?" Wallace asked in a challenging tone. She was now evaluating her assistant, not the experiment itself.

The assistant swallowed, her throat dried as she responded with tension in her voice, "First treatment can be considered a success, save minor side effects. Full consequences yet to be evaluated."

"Good, I agree," doctor Jennifer Wallace responded. Her assistant was finally able to release her breath in relief. The doctor then instructed her whole team, "Cease the Hyper serum injections immediately and put them under. Light up the room with UV rays so their bodies can recover in photosynthesis. I have a meeting to attend; keep me informed of any significant development. I will return when it's time to wake them up."

"As you wish, Doctor Wallace," the assistant answered. The other members of the team nodded, never taking their eyes off of their monitors.

Doctor Wallace left the control room with long strides while all other scientists worked on updating their reports. Slowly all soldiers were back to sleeping calmly, their newly developed bodies resting against the cold metal beds.

--------------------------------------------------------

Doctor Jennifer Wallace attended a call in her private office. On her monitor was her Brazilian colleague, doctor Michel Silva.

"Doctor Wallace, I've reviewed your proposed idea for this theoretical enhancement program. I assess that this is not viable. Even if the soldiers were to survive such extreme changes to their anatomy, I am uncertain of the impact on their minds and personalities. The risk of extreme side effects may include paranoia, heart arrest, internal bleeding, blood pressure elevated to fatal levels, and increased heart rate. Also, chronic insomnia, sudden bursts of adrenaline, out-of-control levels of libido, or rage due to hormonal irregularities."

Doctor Michel let out a sigh of disappointment before continuing. He had more to list but decided this was enough, "I think you understand. I have sent you my full report by mail. My point is: no human body or mind could take this much change at such a fast rate, especially the nanorobots idea you have in this later phase. They could cause major internal damage, and the weight they would add to their body would crush their bones and organs. I have to admit your creativity is commendable, but the body of scientific knowledge is years away from accomplishing something like this. Don't take this personally, but even for animal testing this project would be a cruel approach."

Doctor Wallace repeatedly nodded, "No offense taken, doctor Silva, I understand. Thanks for your objective review. I will check your full report and adjust my project accordingly."

"No problem, my advice is to start from scratch, aim lower and you can break some ground within a few years. Thanks for involving me in this, and good luck with further research."

As the call ended, Doctor Wallace turned her back to the monitor. She felt tense, her eyebrows curved, lips shut tight. Suddenly, she took a deep breath and smiled softly, whispering to herself, "Start from scratch... We will see about that".

12