Puma Sessions Ch. 07

Story Info
Time TJ to tip to the Delivery Boy.
1.3k words
4.04
7.3k
8

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer, this story is fast becoming a novel is a work of fiction for the most part the names used are not real people, the businesses, locations, and organizations while real are used in a way that is purely fictional to add realism to the story.

Gina and I marched into the bathroom starting the shower and took turns peeing. We wash ourselves off as fast as we could before Jack stepped in. He arrived right on time and we scrubbed him down, we didn't get to work the Big Dog back to life and I was a little disappointed. Jack stepped out of the shower and we dried him off.

Jack started to walk out and turned, "Leave your hair wet but put on some makeup, jewelry and heels. I'm calling in the pizza."

Gina giggled asking, "Hey Jack who's giving the tip tonight?"

Jack smiled, "Taylor of course but I want you to walk in and start playing with yourself, once she starts."

I nodded and Gina giggled, Jack left the room and we dried off and started putting on our makeup. I was nervous, excited and scared about sucking off the delivery boy. But this was exactly what I signed up for and Jack was delivering.

Gina finished her makeup and started giggling, "I knew, I'd get you on that cock tonight, things wild enough for you yet?

I giggled, "Hell yes, so I was not your first with a woman?"

Gina laughed loudly, "TJ, I have been seeing Jack for a year along with three other women, so yea I've had some practice. Welcome to the wild and wonderful life of being a bi-sexual, you will eventually get a workout with the other girls in the future I'm sure."

I just giggled, we walked out to the bedroom and put on our heels and jewelry. We finished and Gina told me to sit down and that Jack would holler when it was show time. I giggled again and sat down more nervous than excited about what was to come.

I did not have to wait too long before I heard Jack call for me to come to the kitchen. I stood and looked to Gina and she just giggled as I walk tentatively towards the kitchen. I decided to just act like I did not know what I was going to be doing.

I sped up and as I approach the kitchen I asked, "Yea Baby," in the door way and acted surprised, "Oh I didn't know we had company," but I did not shy away or cover up.

I was somewhat relieved to see a good looking kid, 6 foot or so, 200 pounds, blonde with a football players build.

I think Jack liked my little act because he smiled, "Taylor this is Mike."

I just nodded, "Hi Mike."

"I'm a little short on cash so I offer Mike a blow job in exchange as his tip, do me a favor and give this young man a little tension relief."

"Sure Baby," and I did my best to look sexy as I walked to Mike slowly.

Before I got close Mike bent quickly and pulled down his long Nike shorts off his hips and let them fall to his feet. As he stood back proudly as his very nice large 8 inch hard cock angle up waiting for some action. I looked it over and it was fine so I started licking and sucking his hard shaft.

"You're the best Mr. Langston," Mike told Jack.

"No problem Mike, my Bitch is eager to please, right TJ," I just nodded as I sucked Mike's cock, Jack continued, "Remember the rules Mike no hands."

"Sure thing Mr. Langston," Mike answered.

Just then Gina walked into the kitchen, "Hey guys, where's the pizza, oh hey, I didn't know we had a visitor."

Jack giggled, "This is Mike, he was in serious need of some tension relief and Taylor was happy to oblige, Gina, you can stick around and watch, that is if Mike doesn't mind?"

Mike did not hesitate, "No sir, Mr. Langston, Gina is always welcome."

"Ok good, I'll leave you three to it, remember the rules Mike," Jack told him and he walked out of the kitchen carrying the pizza's.

I was looking up as Mike just nodded in response to Jack's reminder, I kept working on getting this young man to release. As I worked all the previous apprehension of doing this was gone and I was enjoying playing this game. I heard Gina move a chair close behind me and then she sat down and smack my ass which surprise me and I let out a little chirp.

Gina giggled, "Mike you let me know if this Bitch slacks off on that fine cock of yours and I'll smack her ass good until then I'll just diddle my pussy a little."

"Ok Gina, I'll let you know," Mike told her and she giggled.

I intensified my efforts and I giggled to myself because what Gina was doing was helping get Mike off. It took a good while but I kept getting down with his cock. At last Mike's hips started moving meeting my strokes. I could easily take half of mike's cock so as long as I didn't choke, I figured I could take all his seed.

Mike kept his hands on his hips alternating his stare between me and Gina playing with herself. I stayed on his plum swirling ready to plunge his cock down my throat to catch all of his seed.

Mike ordered, "Smack her ass now and don't stop."

I heard Gina giggled and smack my ass hard as Mike tensed, I felt his cock pulse in my hand and I plunged down on his cock as Mike shot hot streams of jizz down my throat. Gina eased up on my ass and I milked the last of Mike's cum into my mouth and kissed his plum.

Gina moved her chair out of the way and she helped me off my knees and Jack walked back into the kitchen eating a slice of pizza. Mike pulled up his shorts and was smiling broadly at Jack.

"Thanks Mr. Langston, I really appreciate the blow job," Mike told Jack.

Jack smiled, "No problem Mike catch you later."

Mike nodded, "Later," and Mike opened the door and walked out.

"Good job Bitches, the pizza and wine is in the bedroom," Jack told us as he turned and headed back to the bedroom.

We followed closely I was famished and wanted some wine to get the taste of Mike's sperm out of my mouth, which was not near as tasty as Jack's. Eating at Jack's was just like sex, any sense of proper behavior was out. Gina and I sat down and started eating fast, we finished one slice and I chugged down a glass of wine and started on another slice. I had four pieces and Gina ate three before we were done. Jack grabbed another bottle of wine and walked out to the hot tub. We did not wait to be told and we got up, following him out with our glasses in hand. We all slipped into the tub and Jack refilled our glasses.

We sipped our wine quietly for a while and I contemplated what Jack would have in store for us next. I hope that all the surprises were done for the night. Some good hard fucking would make a very nice finish for the evening. I made a mental note to check the time I was starting to get a little tired but I was more than willing to go the distance with Jack tonight. With the addition of Gina actually made things easier and more fun. Jack handed me a water bottle and ordered me to chug it down and I did.