Puma Sessions Ch. 11

Story Info
My new divorce Lawyer offers his idea of a fair trade...
3.9k words
3.82
5.1k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer, this story is fast becoming a novel is a work of fiction for the most part the names used are not real people, the businesses, locations, and organizations while real are used in a way that is purely fictional to add realism to the story.

It was another sleeping pill night and I woke to my alarm going off. I got the boys off to school, telling them to ignore any comments about their father as best they could. I dressed and headed back downtown for the second day in a row. At the law firm I asked for Mr. McGregor and I took a seat, I waited for about 30 minutes before I was guided to his office.

We shook hands and he apologized for the delay and I told him that it was fine.

Mr. McGregor smiled, "We have met several times at parties."

I thought for a minute, "Yes, I'm sorry for not recognizing you, Ronald right?"

Mr. McGregor smiled, "Yes please call me Ron and I am sorry to hear about you and Tom parting ways but I will do the best I can to get you a fair deal, if I may, can I call you by your first name?"

I looked at Ron, "Yes certainly please do and I appreciate that Ron but Tom has a warrant out for his arrest for embezzlement and the son of a bitch ran off with his personal assistant. So, I want as much as I can get, my problem is that all our accounts, Tom's and joint accounts are frozen."

"Ok, we will take a different track, I think we can get the joint accounts unfrozen and possibility get your divorce uncontested and on the fast track with the right judge," Ron told me.

I was relieved and smiled, "Oh thank you that's a great relief, thank you."

Ron smiled, "I am happy to be of service only one small item, my fee, I will need 5 thousand up front another 5 thousand when the matter is settled as long Tom doesn't fight it, that could cost more."

I gasped, "I don't have a lot of cash on hand but I would be happy to sign a contract and make payments, if that is possible?"

Ron looked serious, "I'm not a partner, I would have to run that past them for approval."

Ron opened a drawer in his desk and took out a form, "Here fill this out as best you can."

I looked at the form it was an application for a loan, fuck I had nothing of any value to write down other than my cash that needed, everything else was tied up by the court system. I put down a couple things but if they checked they would not hold up, I crossed fingers and hoped for the best that whoever review my application would see past my current situation.

I teared up a little, "Please Ron my whole world is crashing down, I need help."

Ron smiled, "Try not to worry, I'll try to work things out for you but I may need you to work with me so we can get you through this and on with your new life."

I wiped away a tear, "Anything you need, thank you, thank you, I really appreciate anything you can do for me."

Ron took down my contact information and we stood and shook hands and I walked out feeling somewhat better about my situation but if I could not make payments, I was in serious trouble. I would have to weigh, maybe not filing for divorce to prolong my bankruptcy as long as possible. It did bother me about Mr. McGregor would not accept payments as I thought that was a common practice.

Once home I gave Gina a call and I unloaded on her and felt better after letting it all out. She too was surprised that there was a question about making payments. Because she only had to make a small payment and agree to settle when the divorce was settled. Gina strongly urged me to call Jack.

I had a cup of coffee and gather my thoughts, I picked up Jack's cell and called I was a little disappointed, he did not pickup and I got his voice mail. I just asked him if he had heard about my situation and I needed his advice and to please call me back.

Next, I called my cleaning service and cancelled their services due to unforeseen circumstances. With that done I started cleaning house, I really didn't mind it gave me something to do to take my mind off this whole mess.

My phone rang and it was Jack and I picked up immediately, "Hi Baby thanks for calling me back,"

Jack spoke and I felt relieved, "I had to clear my schedule, sorry that took a little time."

I smiled, "That's Ok Baby, I'm sorry to have to pester you but Gina suggested that I needed to ask your advice."

"Taylor, I'm happy to do what I can, I heard about what happened and I put some feelers out to see what I can learn about of your husband's location."

I told him, I appreciated that and went on to give him all the details including my financial situation and my meeting with the divorce lawyer.

"Taylor, I think we have some time on your financial problems, but I'm sorry I do not loan money to my women. That said if it comes to it, we can expand your activity in the entertainment business to generate extra income. As to your lawyer something is fishy there if I were you, I would record every conversation with him and keep me advised."

"Jack, I would never ask you for money and I sincerely appreciate your help in finding my husband and the advice regarding my divorce attorney. As to the working for you, I am your Bitch that has not changed and I will do anything you want especially if it helps my finances for the near future. I guess what I'm asking is that I need a short time out to sort this mess out if that's OK with you, it will not be long, I promise, is that OK?"

"Baby, we will get through this, text me any updates and no problem on taking a break, take your time and sort things out. Hey hit the spa one day this week that should help take your mind off things for a bit."

I felt a lot better, "Thank you Jack, that sounds like a great idea and I will keep you informed."

"Ok, TJ I have to go, I hope to see you soon, bye," and he hung up.

I felt a lot better with Jack looking into things and him giving me a timeout. I knew he was not worried about my dedication to him, in fact I needed my connection with Jack more than ever now, it was even crazier that he was the most stable thing I had in my chaotic life.

I went back to work and when I finished, I started planning out the rest on my week. Saving money where I could with meals and such but including gym and spa time to relieve some stress. The next couple days were uneventful, the gym was great and I only used my prepaid card at the spa for massages instead of a full treatment package to stretch the money out.

It had been a couple days since I talked to Ron and I started getting worried but I just tried to put all that put of my mind. Tom's Dad called and told me the police had been by to talk to them and I filled him in on my conversation with the police. Tom's Dad who I had never felt really close to apologized to me for his son's actions. I told him that was not necessary this was Tom's fault not his. He told me that he would get Tom's car back to me this weekend and I told him that would be fine. Also, I asked him if it would be possible to take the boys up to the ranch on the weekends to get them away from what was going on. He really like that and told me any weekend or every weekend would be great. I thanked him and told him I would let him know and that I was looking forward to seeing them this weekend when they dropped the car off. The boys always loved going to the ranch and it would give me some time, I knew I could use to my advantage regarding Jack, when I started hooking back up with him.

It was around 4 o'clock, the boys were during their homework when the phone the ID on the call was Ron McGregor, I ran to the den quickly and started Jack's phone recording. I took a breath and answered the phone.

"Hi Ron I've been waiting for your call, I hope you have good news for me," I asked him.

"Well not exactly but I'm sure we can work something out. The partners will not accept payments on time they need the 5 thousand up front," Ron told me.

I was disappointed, "Oh, well I guess I will have to call around and see if I can find somebody else."

"Well, that is certainly your option but can I ask you why you contacted me first," Ron asked.

"My family attorney, Jim Haggerty highly recommended you, he said you are one of the best divorce attorneys in town," I told him honestly.

"Not to toot my own horn but I am, you will not get a better settlement from your husband, now have you talked to anybody else about your divorce," Ron asked?

I lied, "No not yet, there's just been so much going on for me to deal with."

"Ok, listen I feel really bad for you and want to help, so how about you come by my office, say 10 a.m. on Monday, before you contact anybody. I am sure that we can come to an agreement that will work for both of us, you are not going to find someone better to help you, how's that sound," Ron asked?

"Thank you, Ron, that's sounds great, I'll be there, thank you so much you just made my day," I told him.

"You are quite welcome Taylor and I am looking forward to seeing you on Monday," Ron stated and hung up.

I sat at the desk in the den and I agreed with Jack something fishy was going on with Mr. McGregor. I listen to the recording one more time before I tried calling Jack. I punched his number and to my surprise he picked up right away.

"Hi Baby, I just got off the phone with the attorney, if you have some time?"

"Hi TJ, yea I got some time let me listen to what he had to say and I'll tell you what I found out about Ron," Jack stated.

I didn't respond I just played the recording for Jack.

"Ok, the rumors going around, Ron is a very good divorce lawyer but there is a lot of talk about him taking advantage of his good-looking female clients," Jack told me.

I thought back to the times I could remember meeting Ron at parties and then it hit me. I remembered a little but I wrote it off before. Ron tried to be cute but always hinted around about sex which I just ignored at the time.

"Well shit Jack, what am I going to do," I asked?

"I pretty sure he wants to get some pussy from my Bitch and that's unacceptable. So, I'll tell you what you are going to do," and with that Jack went on to lay out the plan for Monday morning.

I was smiling broadly by the time Jack finished and I thank him, telling him I would be at his house early Monday morning to pick up what I needed for the meeting. The rest of the weekend went by quickly and I arranged to drop off the boys at the neighbors at 6:30 a.m. They were not happy about getting up early but I explained that we now lived in a different world that sometimes required us to get things done and that's the way it was.

I fixed my hair and makeup before I dropped the boys off and rushed home to change. I already had on a red thong and lace red pushup bra. I sat down and rolled a pair of panty hose on and my red strappy heels. Next in put on my black leather pencil skirt and white silk button top and finished up with matching red and black earrings and necklace.

I took a good look in the mirror, it was sexy but not overly so, satisfied, I grabbed my brief case that already had our tax returns for the past 3 years and copies of all the CD's and investments that I knew about.

I loaded up and headed to Jack's, traffic was heavy but I made it there in plenty of time to pick up the stuff and still be early for my meeting with Ron McGregor. Jack was standing outside when I drove up and looked good making me wish I had more time. He walked into the house before me without kissing and I was a little disappointed.

He sat at the kitchen table smiling with a pair of glasses and a pen on the table.

Jack smiled, "Sorry no kiss, we have no time for monkey business and you look smoking hot just the way you are."

I smiled, "Thank you Baby."

"Ok, here try on these glasses," Jack ordered.

"There not really my style but Ok," I told him giggling.

Jack laughed, "These are video glasses and will capture everything, if he asks just tell him you lost your contacts and had to wear these, plus they match perfectly with your outfit, giving you a sexy school teacher look."

I smiled and pulled my glasses down and looked over the top, "Why thank you Baby."

Jack snickered, "I can see you in those making movie magic in the future."

I giggled, "Anytime Baby."

Jack smiled, "Ok Bitch back to business before I bend you over the kitchen table and lay some pipe."

This was not the time to fuck around, "Ok Baby."

"Open another button on your blouse," Jack ordered and I did so.

Jack went on to showed me how to turn on the glasses and he also had a pen camera also which he showed me how it operated and stuck it in the outside flap on my satchel. I was all set for my meeting and Jack walked me out to my car and smack me on ass telling me to go get-em.

I giggled and nodded and headed downtown, I was excited feeling like a spy. Traffic was not near as bad as it was coming down to Jack's. I parked the car and walked to Ron's office building, I had plenty of time. The plan was for me to arrive early and appear anxious so if I getting there early was not a problem.

I arrived 45 minutes early and walked to the receptionist and told her who I was here to see and she informed me that I was early and would have to wait. I told her no problem, I just did not want to be late and she nodded as she answered another phone call and I walked over to a chair and took a seat.

I heard the receptionist call Ron's office and tell him I was here at 9:40, it was all part of the game and I wasn't surprised the Ron had me wait until 10:20 before the receptionist called me to go back. Before I stood up, I turn on the pen camera and as I walked to Ron's office, I activated the camera glasses.

I walked in to Ron's office and the receptionist closed the door and Ron walked over greeted me and shook my hand and guided me to the chair in front of his desk. I put my satchel on my lap and tried to look anxious.

Ron looked excited, "If you don't mind me saying you look great, your husband is a fool in my humble opinion."

I smiled, "Why thank you Ron, I needed that."

Ron smiled looking at me hungrily, "I'm really sorry that I could not sell the payments to the partners."

It was show time, "Please no, I'm desperate I need to get out of this marriage as fast as possible so I do not lose everything."

Ron smiled sincerely as he spoke, "I know and I feel really bad but if you are up for it, I could front the five thousand today and we could get started," and he opened a side drawer and placed an envelope full of money on his desk.

"Oh, thank you, thank you, you are my hero," I told him.

Ron smiled, "Your welcome but we not finished yet I would need you to sign an IOU payable upon demand, before I can proceed."

I tried to look confused, "I don't understand, I don't have the cash and an IOU doesn't really change anything for me, please I need out of my marriage."

Ron smiled and moved close, speaking softly, "I know you are desperate and I more than willing to accept payment in other ways."

Jack had already told me not to bring sex up first, Ron had to offer that.

"Ron, I don't have anything worth 5 thousand dollars that I can think of that you would want," I told him.

Rom smiled again, "Well there's something you could do with me that would balance out the debt."

My eyes opened wide, I smiled and Ron smiled broadly as I ask, "What exactly are you saying Ron."

This was it, he smiled, "Let me be blunt, I talking about having sex with you," Ron stated.

"So, what you are saying that if I have sex with you that will take care of my debt," I asked looking to Ron.

Ron grinned, "Taylor I have been fantasizing about you since the first time we met and you are smoking hot. With that said having sex with you once would not be worth 5 thousand dollars but if you would be open to say a dozen or so hookups, I think that would be more than fair. I can guarantee that sex with me will be far more enjoyable than sex with your fat assed husband and you can look at it as getting back at him for running off with that other woman, so what do you think do we have a deal so I can get things started," Ron asked?

I smiled and I knew Ron thought we had a deal, "So a dozen or so and is that just an hour or so or an overnight?"

Ron smiled again, "How about overnight for the first 3 and after that you can decide, you would not have to leave town I have a studio apartment right across the street, if that helps?"

"Yes, that helps but can I have till tomorrow to think about it, I have so much on my mind, I just need a night and I'll get back to you in the morning and maybe swing by for a quick lunch," I told him already knowing the answer.

Ron smiled and stood walking over to me as I stood, "That would be fine," and he took me in his arms and held my tight and French kissed me, clamping my ass to his groin.

I kissed him passionately and smiled as we parted, "That was nice, I may call you sooner," I picked up my satchel and he escorted me to the reception area, saying that he hoped to hear from me soon.

I walked out of the office with a big smile on my face and rode the elevator down to the lobby. Jack was waiting out front.

"How did it go," Jack asked.

"You were right he wanted some pussy," I told him.

"Ok, I have reservations just down the street, we will have lunch and I'll down load the video. Then we have an appointment with the head of the law firm.

"Sounds good Baby, this spy shit has left me hungry and a little horny," I told him laughing.

We laughed and walked down the street the maître d" escorted us to a private booth and we ordered a nice lunch. While we waited, Jack down loaded the videos to his laptop and after we finished lunch I moved over to his side and we watch my performance.

Jack smiled, "The bastard is pretty smooth taking advantage of desperate women." Jack laughed, "For a minute there I thought you were going to turn off the cameras and fuck him right there."

I giggled, "First I would never do that without your permission but if I did, I would left the cameras on."

Jack laughed, "That's my Bitch, let's go down and bust this Bastard."

The elevator door opened up and instead of going into the receptionist area we turned left and walked down the hallway. There was a door at the end and Jack knocked twice, the door buzzed and Jack and I walked in.

Jack introduced me, "JJ this is my friend Taylor that I told you about, Taylor this is Jake Johnson, he owns this outfit.

Jake shook my hand, "It's very nice to meet you, although from what Jack has told me I'm very sorry this situation should have never happened, there has been some rumors but nothing we could ever confirm, so thank you."

I smiled, "Thank you, I just need some help."

Jake smiled, "Taylor I have looked at the tape and the paper work is being processed for Ron's termination. This will not be tolerated in my firm and do not worry about having a good attorney for your divorce, I have already arranged for a partner in the firm to handle your case," and he handed me a business card, "Give him a call anytime tomorrow, anything you need is free of charge as a thank you for bringing this situation to my attention."

I was taken aback, "I'm a little shocked but thank you so much I really appreciated it."

"It's no problem, I'm happy to do it, you did me a big favor, Jack I have a meeting in a couple minutes if there is nothing else, I have to go, it was so nice to meet you Taylor, I will see you around."

"It was very nice to meet you too and thank you again Jake," I told him honestly.

Jake turned to Jack, "Let me know what you want to do with him and when the next poker game is, I need some of my cash back," and they shook hands.

Jack laughed, "I'll let you know but bring lots of cash to the next game, just in case," They both laughed and we walked out the back door.