Puma Sessions Ch. 13

Story Info
TJ it's time to put up and back up her claims or admit that.
2.9k words
3.63
3k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer, this story which is turning out to be a novel is a work of fiction for the most part the names used are not real people, the businesses, locations, and organizations while real are used in a way that is purely fictional to add realism to the story.

Friday afternoon, I got the boys off the bus and on the road heading to the farm to drop the boys off at the ranch. On the way back to Jack's I pulled over in an empty parking lot and changed quickly into my undies and dress and the raced to Jack's running just a little late.

I pulled up to Jack's and he was waiting, he looked good in dress pants and a white button-down shirt in contrast to his tan. I was relieved to see him smile, I got out of the car and he walked to me and we kissed passionately. I followed Jack into the kitchen and he sat down and I did the same.

"How do you think Ginger will do tomorrow night," Jack asked?

I thought for a moment, "I think Ok, she worked hard all week and did not give up, I kissed her yesterday just to see how she would react."

"And," Jack asked.

I giggled, "She's hasn't got it on with another woman before so that should be fun to watch or participate."

Jack smiled, "That will make a good show and maybe I'll let Gina work her over."

I smiled, "Whatever you want Baby."

"Ok next, speaking of lesbian action, I was going to wait on posting your porn debut but since your hubby hit the road, I'll post it later tonight."

I was nervous, "Is it any good?"

Jack laughed, "It's hot, Gina knows what the guys want, her little cream show is going to be big money maker and you playing the submissive was great."

I giggled, "Good I was curious about that."

Jack smiled, "We have a lot to do tonight, strip out of your dress, thong and hose. I want you to try on some things."

"Ok baby," and I stood and started undressing quickly.

Jack asked, "Have you been using your weights regularly?"

"Absolutely, I am using a heavy-set ben-wai balls now and gave my old set to Ginger and she's working on building up her muscles," I told him proudly.

I stood with just my bra on and I was as comfortable in just that as if I was fully dressed.

Jack held out his hand, "Here get up on the table and spread your legs wide," I did ask requested on my elbows I looked down at Jack looking at my pussy.

"Ok open as wide and close as tight as you can and repeat," Jack ordered.

I smiled, "You got it Baby," I opened my pussy wide and pinched it tight.

Jack smiled, "Now I want you to open your cavity as big as you can then close the entrance and push the air out fast."

I nodded and did as he requested and I made a loud farting sound as I pushed the air out.

Jack stood and went to the sink and washed something off and came back with some ping pong balls that were different colors.

"Remember James from our little face time chat, the other day," Jack asked?

I giggled, "Oh course."

"Well, he was in Vegas last month and saw an act, he tried to get the girl to relocate but she wouldn't so I thought of you."

I nodded, Jack smiled, "Ok let me know when you are full but leave enough room to close your pussy tight,"

I nodded and giggled as he started loading my pussy with the balls.

Jack put 5 balls in before I held up my hand, "That's about it Baby."

Jack nodded and moved to the side, "Now try to shoot them out one at a time if you can."

I focused but when I pushed 2 shot out with a pop, pop sound. That left 3 still in and I could shoot them one at a time. So, I was happy Jack walked around and pick up the ping-pong balls and washed them off again. We tried 4 balls and I could do that, Jack picked them up and washed the balls off again.

Jack smiled, "Good try, take these home with you and practice until you can do 5 balls with ease, I'm not sure you are going to do this on a regular bases but I want you to be ready in case I decide it's a go."

"You got it Baby, I'll work on it," I told him.

"Next take your bra off and let's go to the bed room," Jack ordered.

I giggled and followed closely thinking I was getting some action but I was wrong.

Jack walked into the bedroom and pulled out a see-through item, what I thought was lingerie turned out to be an apron that left nothing to the imagination. I took it from him and wiggled into the apron it was black see through with a tie around the neck. I turn and modeled for Jack and he nodded.

"Do you think Gina and Ginger will fit into one of these and look good," Jack asked?

Ginger was about my size and Gina although she was shorter with the tie halter top, I was pretty sure it would look right.

"Yes, Jack I'm pretty sure they both will look good," told him honestly.

"Good this is the outfit for the poker game, I thinking red heels with some red jewelry and thighs highs instead of stocking and garter, what do you think," Jack asked?

"I think that will looked great," I told him.

"Ok we're going out shopping for some matching earrings, necklaces, thong and hose, I already sent a text about the heels to Gina and Ginger. I want all my Bitches in the exact same outfit Saturday night.

I already knew there would be some serious sex tomorrow night and we would be strutting around basically naked, I just wondered how many guys were going to be at this party. I had put on a good face but in reality I had only sucked off a delivery boy at Jack's request and I was a little apprehensive about having to fuck somebody that was fat and ugly. I guess I would just have to wait and see who showed up for the game.

"Ok take that off," and Jack turned and walked back to the kitchen.

I just stripped and hung the apron but with the others and walked back out to the kitchen.

As I walked in Jack asked, "Go get your bag I want to see what other clothes you brought."

I heard lawn mowers running outside and reached for my dress to slip on but Jack stopped me, "Bitch get your ass outside and get your bag, Won has seen a naked woman before he has 5 kids."

I shrugged and picked up my keys and walked out trying not to look to see who was in the lawn I just hope it was nobody underage. I did not dally but then it hit me at what a phony I was, I spent all week getting Ginger to show off and acting like I was some kind of super Bitch. I would have to give that some thought because I was perfectly comfortable around town showing off maybe it was just when I was around Jack. Our relationship was strange as I considered him sort of my husband and wanted to make him proud. Where as to Jack I was a play thing and I was Ok with that as long as he kept me around close to him.

I would have to work on that and I was sure I would be getting that lesson shortly. I walked back inside and sat my bag down for him to rummage through. He pulled out a tank top and some black stretch leggings with studs up the side.

Jack ordered, "Here this will work put these on with your red heels, I hear you like to go commando now, when you are out and about, is that true?"

"Ah, yes Baby, I have been trying to loosen up Ginger for Saturday night that's all," I told him honestly.

"So, you feel comfortable doing that on your own," Jack asked.

"Yes baby," I answered.

Jack nodded, "I see, ok for the rest of the month the only bra you will wear is a sports bra and only at the gym. I will be checking from time with face time. Also, for the rest of the night address me as El Hefe or Hefe that all got it?"

"Yes, El Hefe."

I blushed and started getting dressed, I pulled the top over and adjusted it so my nipples were in and then I pulled on the leggings, I did not play any games and pulled them up showing my camel toe and then put on my heels.

Satisfied Jack grabbed his keys and my dress and I followed him out to his truck. I had to chill out and not let myself get excited or I would spot through just like Ginger at the restaurant. We loaded up and drove towards town, I remained silent for fear of saying the wrong thing. I tried to look relaxed but inside I was anxious as to what was going to happen next.

It was on now as Jack pulled into Penn Square Mall and parked.

Jack did not get out so I waited, "Bitch we are going into Victoria's Secret and I want some black lace thongs that show your ass, you will model them for me and make sure you have the sizes right for Gina and Ginger, got it?"

"Yes, El Hefe, no problem," I told him.

Jack continued, "Bitch, I expect more from you now, you insisted on upping your game not me. At the house, if I wanted you to put on your dress to get your bag, I would have told you."

"El Hefe, I know, I was not thinking, I will do exactly as you direct without hesitation from now on, I promise," I told him honestly.

"Good, don't forget or I'll have to tattoo you as a reminder in a public place," Jack stated.

I tried to look demure, "El Hefe, I will do my best but if I need a reminder, that is your decision."

Jack smiled and got out of the truck and I got out and followed him into the mall, it was Friday afternoon and the mall was crowded and I was drawing a lot of attention that I did not want right now. We walked in and turned a corner and I caught Jack's attention and spoke softly into his ear.

"El Hefe may I use the bathroom and place a small amount of tissue on my pussy so I do not embarrass you," I asked sincerely.

Jack nodded, "Just be quick about it, but no tissue until we get done at Victoria's secret because you will be trying on panties."

I nodded and ran to the bathroom, and peed, I rolled up some toilet tissue and placed it in my purse for later use and then I hurried back to Jack standing at the corner waiting patiently. He turned as I got close and I followed him to Victoria's Secret. We walked in the store and a pretty young clerk walked up to Jack and asked if she could help him. She was clearly interested in him and wasn't shy about it, to her credit she was built, Jack told her what he was looking for and she directed us to the lace thong section.

Jack looked through the items and selected two and told me to try them on, I nodded and went to the dressing room and rolled off my leggings and slipped on the first pair. I check myself out in the mirror to make sure everything was adjusted. I took a deep breath and stepped out into the hallway of the dressing room.

Jack was nowhere in sight so I called, "El Hefe, I'm out."

"Please step out here where I can take a good look," Jack ordered.

I eased out there were a few people there but I was only in view of the clerk and Jack, who stood talking. He spun his finger and I turned around for him and stopped facing Jack and the clerk.

Jack took his time and looked to the clerk, "What do you think Sandy?"

Sandy was into this game, "Can you please turn around Ma'am," she asked and insulted me at the same time.

I tried to remain neutral and complied and stood with my hands on my hips, looking over my shoulder.

The clerk looked at Jack, "Jack, I think you should see the other one you picked out."

Jack smiled, "That a good idea, TJ if you would be so kind to try on the other pair."

I nodded and walked back to the dressing room a little pissed off at that bitch Sandy.

I heard her talking out at the entrance offering, "You know we are very service oriented and I could model the other pair so you could get a really good comparison, to make your decision."

Then I heard Jack say, "That would be very nice if you could hurry, please I'm in a time crunch to pick up my Bentley after this."

All I heard was the clerk running and I giggled, I took my time getting the other pair on and adjusted them. Satisfied I walked out to the entrance of the dressing room without an announcement. Sandy opened her door and walked right behind me in her Bra and the panties, the girl was not shy about what she wanted.

I had to giggle to myself, fortunately there was no one else the store and I stepped out and Sandy stood right beside me. Jack spun his finger and we both turned and showed our asses, Jack was loving this and took his time.

Finally, Jack made his decision, "I think, I'll take the ones TJ has on but thank you very much for helping me make my decision if you have survey, I would be happy to give you an outstanding rating."

Sandy looked dejected and went back to get dressed and Jack winked at me, "Keep the underwear on and pick out the others when you get dressed."

I got ready quickly and walked over to the rack and pick up the other two pairs, Jack was standing out front and I went to the counter to pay. Sandy walked out and I paid for the 3 thongs.

"Sorry you did not make the cut but it's hard for a good-looking man to turn down me and my two sisters." With the undies in the bag, I walked out of the store to Jack, smiling all the way.

Jack laughed, "Sandy was rather bold, I was this close to getting her top off and for you two to make out."

I giggled, "She probably would have done that El Hefe if you would have asked, she seemed pretty desperate and hot for your bod."

Jack laughed, "That shit happens all the time, she was a whole shit bag full of trouble."

I just giggled as Jack walked to our next destination and I followed in trail, like a good Sex Bitch should.

Jack walked in the costume jewelry store and when went about looking for something that looked good. Jack handed me a set, a bold necklace and matching earrings, I held them up so Jack could decide, He nodded and I picked up two more sets and handed him all 3 and he paid for them.

We walked out of the mall and I felt much better and was having fun. In the parking lot there was a SUV parked beside Jack's truck, he opened my door and reached in and pulling out my short red skater dress.

Jack handed it to me and stepped behind me, "Get dressed."

"Yes, El Hefe," I slipped off my heels, rolled off my leggings, thong and then pulled off my tank top. I was in the Penn Square Mall parking lot totally naked and I was having the time of my life. Before I put my dress on, I put my heels back on and then my dress, trying to show Jack that I would do what he wanted. I just hope he had seen enough.

With my dress and heels on, I was coved but still felt free as the breeze flowed around me as I stood waiting for direction.

Jack moved to my side and kissed me we frenched and Jack raised my dress and exposed my ass as we made out. I was moaning by the time he finished with me, Jack pulled back and shut the door and we walked back towards the mall.

Satisfied with my look Jack asked, "You Hungry?"

"Yes, El Hefe, I'm starving," I told him.

"Good let's go, to the Texas De Brazil."

I nodded and followed Jack into the restaurant we were sat right away and I wasn't surprised that Jack knew the manager.

Jack ordered for me and once the waiter left, we walked to the buffet portion and filled a plate. The house wine and water were at the table by the time we got back and soon after the meats started coming around. I had a nice meal but I did not stuff myself not knowing what to expect for the rest of the evening.