All Comments on 'Queendom 01: Dilemma'

by Lady_Agrafena

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Lady_AgrafenaLady_Agrafenaover 1 year agoAuthor

Hi.! If you enjoyed the story so far, please leave a comment. I'd appreciate if you could mention what you liked about it and what you skipped over. Thank you!

IwroteathingIwroteathingabout 1 year ago

It is so strange to read a story that begins by mentioning me as an inspiration, and then goes on to have a far better writing style than I am capable of. If I had to nail it down I would say you have far more patience with your prose. Characters aren't just haphazardly chucked into a series of situations, everyone is given a richness of character which I have always told aspiring writers is the key to ensuring the humiliation has an emotional impact.

I always struggle to find a good inciting motivation beyond just "she was into that". Having the idea of unique sexual adventures as a surrogate for sex in a couple that can then be replicated while apart is inspired.

There are many more parts now things have been established that I look forward to reading through them in the coming days (I'm not going to rush this).

tzsm03tzsm03about 1 year ago

i really like this story

thanks for making myday

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLady_Agrafena@Lady_Agrafena
Story update 03/05/24- Chapter 12 is progressing well. Will likely take two more weeks to complete. ** The story (Book I) concludes in two or three chapters. There will be a few months break before publishing Book II. Love to hear feedback! That's the best way to reward...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES