Queendom 05: Domestication

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elanor on the other hand, like the eager-to-please student she always was, began concentrating on nothing but the scent, sniffing her left hand. She had a baseline idea of what the other one smelled like. Now all she wanted was a pinch of something that'd differentiate it from the other. In a few seconds she began getting a faint smell of cut grass, deep from the cloth. 'Wow! That's something new. I'm sure the other one didn't have that.' She sniffed her right fist deeply. It definitely didn't. And more, she now started picking up a distinct scent of aged leather.

Now with her Mistress's permission, nothing was holding her back, and the curious Queen finally leaned in and licked the cloth. The initial distaste was so repulsive that she almost throw it away. Bella had expected it, and she swooped in and held the Queen's wrist tight against her face. She said.

"No, no. That's not part of the task. After all, I'm more than sure taking a few licks of it will not harm you in any way. I've seen you ingest things far worse, Princess... Believe me. Come on, try it again. And this time, push through the initial distaste. I'm sure you'll learn to like it in no time. Trust me Princess.. There's a scent in there that you love. A taste so special that you can't resist."

Elanor felt her mouth open and the cloth pushed in, as Bella's hands gripped around her. It almost felt suffocating initially. But soon the rush of the moment subsided, along with the distaste of it all. It didn't taste as bad as she expected after all. More like licking her own skin after a sweaty training session. As she almost sneezed, the true taste of it suddenly popped into her mind. It tasted eerily similar to her Master's balls from last night. Just like how it did while she completed the deep throat with that fateful sneeze. Only this felt more like chewing on leather. Bellatrix couldn't help but grin. The Queen was catching up, finally.

"Okay Queenie. Now here's the morning task, and I want you to finish it quickly, I don't want you to miss your private meeting with the administrative aids. If you do this right, I'll let you take a proper bath before. I may even let you wear some underclothing for a change. If you fail spectacularly though, you will meet them, smelling the way you do just now, as a punishment. Okay?"

Elanor nodded her head, as Bella continued.

"So we have here a few more clothes, of the set you've been... inhaling. I'll put it next to your face one by one. You are to decide whether it belongs to the set in your left hand, or the right. As before, you may sniff it, even lick. All the while answering my questions. Shall we start..??"

Elanor didn't have much time to think, as she felt the next fabric nuzzle against her nose. For one, this felt much more coarse and dry compared to the ones in her hands. She leaned in and sniffed it, struggling to get some sense of it, from its scent alone. Tasting it was something she'd rather not do. She went back and forth between sniffing the one before her, and the ones in her fists, as Bellatrix asked.

"So last night.. What do you think of your servants, truly? Do you really believe they are as loyal to the core, as one would expect of them?"

Elanor nodded her head in agreement. Her focus was on sniffing the cloth upfront.

"What about the guards then.? Do you think they are loyal as well? Do you think their conduct makes you proud overall?" Bella was eager to know the Queen's response, especially considering her encounter at the gates last night.

"Well.. Umm. I have no doubt on their loyalty to the Kingdom and to their Queen.." Elanor said, finding it weird for a moment, speaking of herself in third person.

"Sure, they are a bit rough around the edges, and rowdy at times.. There is plenty room for improvement. But I wouldn't doubt their loyalty a bit. And I've never witnessed them doing anything untoward,.. Anything wrong, that isn't within the bounds of their duty."

Her voice had a slight shiver. Parts of her were still re-living the perverse advances they made, groping her flesh in the name of rules the night before. And other parts got wet instantly, from the memory of it alone. The Queen was now visibly squirming in her seat, a moist patch forming in the bedspread underneath. She bit into the cloth, getting a taste, and immediately raised her left hand. The hint of wet grass was unmistakable.

Bella chucked the cloth to her left and put the next one against the waiting Queen's face. She said.

"That's impressive Princess, what you think of them. From what Tabitha told, you almost got molested by one of them. But may be that's how the Royals assess loyalty. And stay loyal to their men at the same time, huh?"

Elanor simply nodded in response. Bella knew of it all..?! Of course she did. Maybe that was part of the task, after all. The Queen kept sniffing the next fabric.

"Well, I take it that you follow the footsteps of the Great Barthomius Senior, when it comes to loyalty. The Great warrior who, upon finishing the northern battle, addressed all his wounded men, weeping for the ones they lost. You remember what he said.? The King shall be loyal to each of his men, from the highest in command, to the lowest foot soldier. To his Kingdom, in it's every minutia. Loyalty, after all, can't be a one way street. You remember his royal edict, my Queen?"

It certainly sounded accurate. Though Elanor had no idea what she meant, she simply nodded along, focusing on the task.

"See my Queen, you may feel like with all these contracts and tasks and punishments, the decks are stacked against you. But one, you asked for this. And two, at the worst case scenario, you may get dethroned and put in a hiatus, may be asked to return to your homeland of Vankenbraun. But you are still a royal, and no serious harm could befall you, by law of the land."

"If any of this goes south, I'd spend the rest of my life in chains. And funny enough, that would be one of the better outcomes. So before we go any further, especially with what I heard of your last night's performance, I want to make one thing abundantly clear. I need to know that you are the Queen deserving of the royal protections, beyond just your word, considering I have the harsher end of the contract."

Elanor wondered, what is she getting at.?! It's the Royal word. What else could be greater, that satisfies the very valid question.? They continued to go sniffing through the rest of the clothes, as Bella spoke.

"The point being, my Queen. For the contract to be valid, it is perfectly within my purview to make sure you are the Queen befitting the moral standards of the Wolkenshire royal codes. One such standard being the loyalty towards your men. Speaking of, how well do you think you know them.?Your people, your own men. Do you think you will like knowing them? That it'd be sunshine and rainbows once you get to truly know them. At a deep, personal level. And if it gets mildly unpleasant even, do you think you have what it takes to push through, if it means knowing them that more deeply?"

Elanor nodded in silence and compliance, as she slowly kept sorting the clothes shoved in her face, left and right. Leather and grass. Salt and sour. She now had code words in her mind for the classification, based on both smell and taste. She was starting to get a liking to the salty, leathery tasting ones. It surprised her the effect it had on her loins, the musk of it alone.

"You know, the same men who guard your castle gates and doorways, staying alert night and day, hot or cold. Trembling and sweating and squirming a lot harder than you do now. It only seems fair you get a chance to show them your loyalty, don't you think. Even better, a chance to periodically instill in yourself, your devotion towards your fellow men. Getting a taste of it, even."

Taste, huh? Elanor wondered slurping on the piece of clothing before, going back and forth between licking it and the one in her left hand. What do you know..?! I'm getting good at this. She felt oddly proud of this newfound skill.

"On a different note, Princess. Since it's inevitable that we are to expand our tasks to te performed out in public, it only makes sense that I form a new security team, specifically for the task venues. Now, don't worry. There's no way they'll know of it. Not initially, at least. And even if they figure it out, I've planned for cover stories to satisfy them. I've other strategies as well. Believe me, even if they figure it out, they'll be too invested in the project by them to back out. And I'm sure I can make you do a good job of them, in case they need be convinced. Oh look at that, you just finished sorting all the fabrics. Let's see how you did."

Elanor stayed blindfolded, while Bella glanced through both piles quickly. She thought back on what Bella had been saying all the while. The problem with Bella, is she had a way of making it sound sensible, without it always being so, entirely. Elanor had recognized by now. It was her play, and it was purposeful. And the problem with me, is that I end up agreeing half-listening, while my nose is stuck up in some other task, like right now.

"Well, there's good news and bad news, Harlot.! Good news is that you turned out to be something of a bloodhound, when it comes to sniffing out men. A great job, separating the cloths."

Sniffing out men?! Elanor tilted her head, confused.

"Bad news is that, in your overwhelmed state, you seemed to have chucked one extra cloth to the left pile. I'm sure it was an honest mistake, but you failed the task, dear. Now since I'm feeling lenient and since it seems you put in a great effort all together, I'll permit you to wash up, but.."

"Oh thank you, Mistress.. Would you please let me wear an underclothing as well. Please, please.." Even if she kept composed, the stickiness was making it almost unbearably itchy by now. Especially with the sunlight falling right on her, waking her skin to the active discomfort of it all.

"Begging doesn't suit a Queen, dear. Well, okay. Your clothes for the day will be awaiting you in the Lord's chamber by the time you are done bathing. And I'll keep the new 'security team' contract on the mantel piece as well, for you to look over."

Lord's chamber? Why there? That's at the other end. Why not just.. Oh, never mind. Elanor was relieved enough at the thought of a bath. Bella led her Queen towards the bath tub, in the adjoining room, and took the rest of the fabric which she still held in her fists. As she undid the blindfold, her right hand pushed one of the fabric into the Queen's open mouth, and shut it tight.

"Now be a dear, and keep chewing on it all the while bathing. I really want you to get used to its taste and smell. It's imperative that you outgrow the slightest signs of repulsion upon its smell or taste."

Repulsion? But it tastes fine now. And the clothes, I never got to see them. This is all very strange this morning, even for Bella.. As Elanor checked the water, Bella continued.

"You are not to take it out of your mouth at any time. Freshen up quickly, and come straight to the Lord's chamber as said before. You may cover yourself with a towel. Do not give into your instincts and walk out the front door half naked. Use the secret pathways, obviously. This will be your first time getting to another chamber near-naked, that too in daytime. So I'm sure you'll make the most of it."

Preparing for the bath, Elanor slipped off her sweat soaked stola. As she turned around to pick it up, Bella stopped her suddenly, her voice verging on furious.

"Wait, what happened to your pubic garden? And why is there a royal seal instead.?"

Elanor looked down in horror, her mind finding it hard to remember half the events of the night. Finding it extremely unsettling that she had lost her treasured pubic lush.

"How could you? How dare you shave off the royal bush, you harlot..? Who made you.."

Bella was evidently seething, almost shaken by this sudden revelation. It wasn't even a playful mock. She had actually snapped and called her Queen a harlot.! Even strange, Elanor took it like it was deserving. Like she had actually let her down, and the name-calling was only understandable. It felt odd, instinctively.

It isn't like you too loose it so swift. Get a grip, Bella.! Suddenly she stopped herself. She had a lot on her plate now, for the week, and especially the morning. Now is not the right time to dwell on it.

"Okay.. Leave it for now. But you are not off the hook. We'll address it later. For now, just proceed as said."

Bellatrix left her to finish, consciously taking deep audible breaths, as if to pacify her temper.

Elanor felt aghast about the whole thing. She slowly remembered how the events got out of hand the other night, and how she had come to terms with intrusion into her personal grooming. Hopefully it'd grow back, and grew quickly to a full bush. She tried to remember what Bella had just instructed. It didn't help that parts of her head were barely awake, this being early morning by her standards. But the whole exercise made no sense to her. As she quickly washed off the remnants of the previous night from her skin, the sweat, semen and the likes, all the while chewing on the saliva soaked piece of cloth bulging out her cheeks, finding the leathery salt tang of it oddly satisfying, she thought about the day so far.

About Bellatrix suggestion of expanding her sexual avenues, including anal. Oh, God forbid.! And what was she talking of, training her senses, her taste and smell, to aid in arousal. How preposterous? How impractical.?! The memory of her loins leaking, tasting the clothing the first time, and remembering chortling on her Master's balls the other night flashed into her mind.

No... That doesn't count. That was an accident. Elanor comforted herself.

What was the whole point of sorting all those clothes, all the while staying blindfolded.? Elanor had certain expectations now, when it comes to Bella's tasks. But the absurdity of it all so far this morning truly baffled her. And what was that, her going on about loyalty. About how the Queen must stay loyal to her men, and vice versa. About creating a secret security team for guarding the tasks, and ensuring their loyalty. Knowing Bella, she had no doubt there was a perfect explanation for it all. But that didn't stop her from pondering over what it all meant.

Soon she got out, all cleaned, with a towel wrapped around her wet bosoms. Elanor had always wondered why Barthomius felt so proud of all these ancestral secret passages throughout the entire castle. Known only to the topmost royalties and their few faithful staff members. The Queen herself found it a little too odd, paranoid even, on how extensively they took on this whole project. Two or three secret escape routes out of the castle in case of a siege attempt, she'd get. This seemed like whoever came up with the idea, got a little too carried away. Or had other perverse incentives. After all, this whole project can be used to simply spy on the rest in their privacy. Wait.. Oh, no. That's too far-fetched. That can't be it.

As she entered the Lord's chamber, she noticed the beautiful formal-wear spread across the table, next to two stacks of neatly folded clothes. As promised, the new royal security B team contract was upon the mantelpiece. Surely approved, and signed by the new Head of Households, Lady Agrafena. The list was already official, the Queen's signature was nothing more than a mere formality. As she read the list, Elanor felt furious.

'Team leader Vlazid of Ashlan? And.. Second in Command, Jezeb Willington?! Seriously??'

Elanor was more than familiar with those names, and even more with their fingers. Those two low-ranking bottom feeders. Did Bella seriously think they were fit to be a part of a personal security team.? The rest of the names were all new to her, and surely, why would she care to know them by name anyhow.

Then it occurred to her. Maybe, personal protection wasn't the primary reason. Maybe Bella wanted her to endure the additional humiliation of knowing that, while she roamed around the kingdom doing the disgraceful, what left of her shame was protected by the meekest of her men. The ones she'd rather do without. Though Elanor was initially impressed by how improved Vlazid's behavior was the other night, she was in no way a fan of how he behaved later. Even if it made her leak.

But.. That was an accident.!!

Elanor corrected herself.

She put down the contract and proceeded to get dressed. Now, where is my promised underclothing? The Queen looked around, expecting her soft, frilly custom-made royal panties. All that was left next to her formal-wear was a flimsy, weird looking piece of fabric. As she took it up, it already seemed a bit damp. It had a long stitched string, with a lengthy piece of simple cloth attached to its middle. Elanor wondered, as she continued to chew on the crumpled, salty fabric in her mouth. A taste which she was getting more and more fixated on.

'This looks nothing like a royal underclothing. If anything.. Wait, is this a jockstrap?!' Elanor shook her head as she examined the cloth. It sure was a man's underclothing. That too, a lower class man's used loin cloth! The fabric was coarse, the stitches were torn at the edges, with the once white cloth now looking beige at best, with its center patch unmistakably stained. She unconsciously brought it closer to sniff, to check if it was clean enough. The smell was familiar, in fact too familiar. Like a stingy, damp meadow, it smelt distinctly of cut grass. Oh God..!

Elanor dropped the loin cloth to the bed at once, stepping back, shocked. Was that what I was sniffing on, earlier today? Wait, does that mean..?

The Queen spat out in no time the crumpled cloth in her mouth, it jetting out like she was almost vomiting. Spit drooled copiously from the corners of her lips, as she looked down with disgust. An even dirty and used up loin cloth was lying on the floor before, soaked in a puddle of spittle, and even some intestinal juice. The sudden taste of acid in her mouth only added to the overall repulsion of the whole scenario.

God! It looked worse than the other one. At least that was beige, and slightly torn. This one had numerous holes, a clear sign of overuse, and the dirt seemed to stick on to whatever stained it from time to time, that it now had multiple coffee stains. And I was made to sniff it. Lick it?! God, I was chewing on it till a moment ago. And worse of all, in my mouth.. I now miss it..?! What the hell, Bellatrix??

Elanor stood frozen, taking it all in, not even noticing Bella enter the chamber.

"Oh.! Like your new chew-toy, Harlot?"

"Bella..! I can't believe you made me smell that..!!"

Surprisingly, even with calling Mistress by her name, even with all the disgust bubbling within her, Elanor's voice still had a submissive quality to it. No, this wasn't the Queen talking, Bella knew. This was just a submissive pet throwing an occasional tantrum. Bellatrix replied, smirking.

"Smell it.?! You don't have to sugarcoat it, dear. I pushed it down your throat, it went in quite easily. And to my surprise, you were all smiles, gargling it. Have you forgotten so soon, Princess.?"

"I can't believe you made me sniff on a stranger's... Wait, was it just one.? Or all the clothing you made me... It isn't funny, Bella..!"

"It's Mistress to you, Princess..!!" Bella's voice wasn't loud, but stern, as she gripped the Queen's shoulder, pushing her down to sit on the edge of the table. Both continued the stare down.