Queendom 05: Domestication

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What..? You're upset now that it was just the underwear, and not the real thing stuffed down your throat this whole time, Princess..?!"

That had an effect on the Queen. Somewhere in her, that comment seemed to hit a spot.

What did she mean? What did she know?

"Don't worry, I hear things.." Bella continued, her left hand now caressing Elanor's chin, and gripping her neck softly. "Tabitha stayed obedient for the most part last night. Then again, she couldn't wait to spill me what she saw at that one time she peeped in. Apparently one night is enough to loosen even the royal throat, huh?!"

God, she knew..! Elanor's eyes said it all. All the fight had left her. All the anger, and annoyance at her Mistress. Bella stood her up, and started dressing her. As she tied the strings of the used loin cloth around the Queen's hip, Bella continued.

"And you wonder why I suggest things like anal. That I'm pushing too hard, you minx..?! I had planned out a multitude of tasks, of slowly easing you down to your first ever blowjob. And you just straight up give in, and do it all the first instance I look away? That too, a deep throat..?! Why, my Queen, why? You straight up spoiled my tasks for the next two weeks in one night. You do know that we have to keep escalating it right? That's the only way it works."

As Bella helped her into the gown, Elanor noticed that her favorite clothes have been altered slightly. Customized would be a better description of its current state. Her full length form-hugging green embroidered gown had been split into two now. The first part, was the same full sleeve high-neck gown, with its puffy shoulders and bottoms reaching the floor. As formal as it gets. She remembered the dress having a long split on both ends from the lower thigh for ease of motion.

After wearing it though, Elanor realized the entire rear-half of her gown bottom was missing now. She looked around to see on the table, folded neatly, the rest of her bottom half. It was attached to a thick belt, and once worn completely it'd seem like she was dressed more than properly. Only, without it, her entire behind, from her bare cheeks, back thighs to her milky white shin, stayed out in the open. As Elanor waited for her rear to get covered, Bella continued.

"And I do know how disgraceful it would feel to be asked to use for pleasure, the one hole that was meant for only refuse.! No self-respecting women in the Kingdom would. Even the sleaziest of prostitutes wouldn't agree to it without a frown. That, to a Queen..?? I can't imagine how humiliating it would have felt, even the mere suggestion.! And god-forbid if things get out of hand, and we get there. So forgive me, my Queen... For thinking that a little sensory exploration of arousing scents, with a pinch of humiliation, would suffice for now. Forgive me, for thinking a little outside the box. You know, for doing my duty.!"

Elanor nodded. As always, Bella had her reasons. She asked.

"But Bella.. Mistress. Why would you make me.. taste... and smell the dirty linen of some stranger..?! How could that possibly help with my condition.?"

Bella looked at her puzzled. Her left eyebrow twitched, as she sighed in frustration.

"A stranger, my Queen? You think I'd risk exposing you, be it even to the scent, of a stranger?! Oh I forgot my Queen, you have to adjust your loin cloth.." Elanor felt a shiver run up her spine, as Bellatrix suddenly hugged her from the front, her hands creeping down and over the single coarse cloth covering her ass cheeks. She patted it to clear any creased, and then gripped both her cheeks, spreading them apart. The cloth suddenly got sucked into the anal cleft, nicely tucked between the buns. Once she released the grip, her cheeks clapped back to its original state, with only the top of the loin cloth sticking out, attached to the string. Bella continued.

"Sorry my Queen. We wouldn't want your new under-clothing to leave any unusual panty-line on your costumes. Wonder what gossips that would give rise, between the maids, huh..?!"

Elanor listened stunned, not by the sudden skinship from her Mistress. But how aroused it alone made her feel, and to what degree it was a result of being groped by another woman. 'God, that Volgen sure did some number on me..!'

Bella continued.

"Like I said, I wouldn't risk your training upon some stranger's musk, my Queen.. What you smelled earlier, what you explored licking, was a way for you to get to know your men better. Those brave Wolkenshires..! That addictive after-taste in your mouth now, that salty tang that won't let your tongue stop slurping in anticipation... That is your loyal servant Vlazid..! The natural flavor of his sweaty manhood, to be precise..!"

As Elanor stood baffled, Bella knelt down and took the saliva soaked loin cloth lying on the ground. The same one she had puked out a while ago in repulsion. Bella handed her the wet cloth, and walked behind, opening the window shades to their left one by one. She continued her monologue to her baffled Queen.

"I want you to feel at home when surrounded by these men, my Queen. To create a much deeper bond between you and them. Not just a social bond, nor surface-level psychological. But a truly animalistic bond. A true loyalty, flowing both ways. I mean, just imagine. How beautiful it would be. Them, with their knees shaking, when faced with you directly! At the same time, for your mouth to not stop watering... Provided you are down on your knees, with that sweet pelvic musk of them all, rushing up your nostrils..! With your throat just aching for something to fill in... Do you feel it..? Maybe you will start to in a moment. They are about to get officiated by you anyway.."

Saying that, Bella turned away and walked towards the door, with the Queen now in the center of the Lord's chamber. They were about to do what..? Bella was talking so fast that half of it took longer to even register properly. Bella opened the door slightly and ordered the guards.

"At the next bell, send them in.."

Bell?! What bell?

Suddenly, the morning breeze blew in through the open windows behind, reminding the Queen that her rear was yet to be covered. As she was about to ask of the same, Bella returned, with a scroll on her one hand, and a small bell on the other. Bella said to the confused Queen.

"What? Didn't you read the security contract properly.? You are about to officiate them into their new employment. If I were you, I'd worry about that dripping loin cloth in your hands."

With that, she sounded the bell once. Elanor looked around baffled, for a place to hide the crumpled cloth, or to throw it to even. She couldn't go to the windows, not without risking her lowest ranking guards getting an eyeful. Of her bare back buns.

With the doors about to open, having no other way, Elanor hid it in the only place she could think of. And she kept telling herself, it wasn't because she craved for its taste. That she wouldn't have done it, had there been another choice. She stuffed it down her own throat, without giving it a thought.

The doors swung open, and a group of six young men marched into the chamber. They all sat down in a well rehearsed pace, kneeling on the floor fifteen feet from the Queen, their foreheads touching the ground. Even Elanor was impressed with the well coordinated movements of the men. On the next bell, the first of them walked forth, his gaze still fixed on the ground. He stopped eight feet from the Queen, and got down on a knee. He raised his sword and held it above his head, offering it up to the Queen.

Elanor realized by now that, with all the windows behind open and the light illuminating, the contours of her upper thighs and entire pelvis will be visible to the men before, if any of them were to take a peek. Her clitoral bud pulsated at the mere thought. And it felt peculiar, how the soft flesh rubbed against the coarse fabric of the loin cloth. The very same loincloth that one of them had been wearing the day before. She had to struggle to stay in control, with the thought of the common guard's dried cum-stain nuzzling against her nether.

As Bella recited the ceremonial oath, the young man repeated, with genuine passion in his voice.

"I, Vlazid of Ashlan, do solemnly swear my undying loyalty.. To the Great Kingdom of Wolkenshire.."

Elanor couldn't believe this was the same man who had practically molested her in broad moonlight, while his friend cheered him, just the other night. Probably, she was grinding her teeth against the same loin cloth, he was wearing at the time. Probably she was tasting now, the pre-cum that she only made him produce the other night. And if what Bella told earlier was true, even though Vlazid was kneeling, for now. Soon it will be Elanor's turn to kneel, and taste the sweat of this man, right from his bulging balls. Something in her just couldn't wait for that moment to arrive faster. The thought alone was enough to cream herself.

**

*

Elanor remembered the fairy tale wisdom her dear grandmother used to instill. That, if there was something that she truly desired, the whole world shall conspire to make it happen. She felt pretty sure her current predicament wasn't one such occurrence. Yet it was hard to deny, the part of her that deeply craved for it to happen. The part, that couldn't be more grateful for making it true, all in a week's span.

The Great Queen was on her knees, bound, and staring right at the pulsing member before her, in that dingy wooden closet, the make-shift cabin at the backstage of the 'Desert Rose'. Where the working girls earned some extra copper depending on their willingness to please nameless, faceless men.

As the stranger got back up, and unbuckled his pants, Elanor took a lungful with her eyes closed, her nostrils wafting in his musk. And in the dark of her imagination, colors started popping up. Bright red spots, like that of an imperial uniform. Bluish green circles, like a guarding spear. Glimpses of a reddish graying facial stubble. A pair of thick dark brown eyebrows. And finally, with that distinct strong smell of leather, her mouth salivated on its on, as a face formed in her mind..! A very, very familiar face, that she recognized from his smell alone.

Vlazid of Ashlan..!

My chief personal guard. The loyal protector of my shame.

Such rare a loyalty, that it's a two-way street now. And it's my turn to display loyalty.

As spittle verged on drooling out the corners of her smile, Elanor fought the urge as she remembered Bella's instructions. She'd been preparing for this moment the past whole week. And, it wasn't easy.

Bella wanted her to familiarize herself with all her newly appointed personal security staffs, and she expected her to recognize them by the mere smell. So every evening, Mistress would collect the sweat soaked training clothes that they'd leave in their lockers for the royal washer maids. She would put all the dirty clothes together in to a sack, including their under clothing, and leave it by the Queen's bed every night.

Elanor was to sort out the clothes to six different bags in the right order, solely using their natural musk as a guide. If she did a good enough job, Bella would let her wear one of their used loin cloths underneath her daily outfit. If she found it repulsive, Elanor was always free to go around without wearing any under-cloths. But obviously, dirty cum-stained ones were preferable, knowing there was at least something to absorb all those leaking juices throughout the day.

What surprised Elanor was the recognition of this hidden super-sensory talent of hers. She was pretty good with scents, not just picking up on one, but identifying it specifically, even with most of the cloths stinking with dirt. Her technique was using both taste and smell. She had never spoken to most of the guards, had no idea what they sounded like even. But by day five, she could pretty much name them with one deep lung full of their sweaty fragrance.

The way it made her salivate was just an added bonus.

And an hour before leaving for her public performance at the south-side tavern 'Desert Rose', Bellatrix sat her down and explained in detail what was expected of her. Apparently the dancers at the bar were actively encouraged to provide a few special services as well. Which was quite surprising to the Queen, as she was pretty clear on her new rules regarding prostitution within the Kingdom. Elanor knew very well there was no way, nor sense, in banning the oldest profession in the world outright. She instead made the laws much harder.

Now, only reputed harems with decent facilities and hygiene were provided the Imperial Solicitation License. Any other shops or bars, who provided similar services, were immediately sealed shut, and the wealth confiscated. But apparently even her carefully crafted law had a loophole. Bellatrix explained to her that, according to the Imperial records, solicitation means providing an enclosed area for penetrative sexual activity. So a lot of bars, including Desert Rose, were smart enough to find workarounds. To eat their cake, and have it too. At least in Desert Rose, the backstage wooden cubicles had a separating wall.

The girl will be on one side and the customer on the other. Based on what the girl was comfortable doing, she could open up various strategically placed small sliding windows built into the separating wall. They were free to explore each other's flesh as long as it occurred through these windows, for a fee, of course. And the separation made sure that legally they were not sharing the room the whole time. Some cheaper bars simply resorted to providing much simpler and dirtier glory holes. But the innovative technique meant at the Desert Rose the girls could charge more, and the men, get more.

Though initially, the whole legal loophole manipulation made her blood boil, right now all the Queen could think about was the pulsing erection before. Again, Bella's words repeated in her mind.

"The only task for you is to recognize the person in the other booth. It may be from his sound while he greets you, his silhouette, or what you could make of it through the window panels, the smell of his pubes as he'll probably pull his thing out. Or surely by the taste of it, his nether meat, that is. Now remember. You are not required to please him at any time. You don't even have to touch him, if you are confident you recognized him. Once you are sure, or at any point you feel uncomfortable even, just yell out- NOT TONIGHT!! They'll leave at once, and I'll check with you. You'll get to serve four out of six of the security team, each Thursday. They'll be using the special royal passes for your booth, so I'll have a record of who all paid a visit, and in what order. If you manage to identify them in the correct order, the task is successful. And something tells me you just can't wait any longer to get started. Look at you wetting your lips.. You can't wait to start, can you?."

Elanor truly couldn't. She didn't understand what it was about his natural smell, that made the throat lubricate on its own. She also picked up an added scent of horse from him. Well, he was a well-trained rider. Maybe they all rode horses to reach here. Elanor felt extremely proud of herself, the way she pinpointed him so soon. Now all she had to do was yell out, "Not Tonight..!"

He'd leave, Bella would check everything, and she can move on to the next one. Her knees were already killing her with all the kneeling, so she had plenty good reason to wrap it all quick. Yet, as she opened her mouth, the voice won't come out. All it did was dribble down a chunk of spittle on to the Barber's cape attached from her neck to the separating wall. Another innovative idea from the establishment, to keep the room clean, all things considered. Elanor arched back, and went for the final try, leaning in full, ready to yell, not tonight. Or that's what she thought would happen.

Apparently her lust, her body, and her leaking loins had an entirely different plan for her pouting thirsty lips, and that slippery throat. In one single push, she took half his cock in, her lips clinging on to the veiny member by suction alone. Was it all her? Or that strange magnetic pull upon her skin, emanating from the pulsing crown.? Either way, as she bobbed back into her initial position, a loud sigh of ecstasy arose from the other side. Someone was happy..!

No, stop! This isn't part of the task.

This is me failing to control myself. It must stop now, enough is enough.

All valid points, but none seemed to stick to that addled mind of hers now. Elanor was too far gone now, and it was only ten seconds in. She didn't know why, but her throat just continued to twitch, waiting for the rest of his member to invade it.

"Demura..Oh Demuraa..!" The man continued to cry out, rejoiced.

Men sound so different when horny, Elanor thought, remembering Vlazid voice being noticably deeper the other day. She was equally surprised at how well she applied the techniques Volgen had taught her a week ago. An outside observer might think she was doing what came naturally to her. But Elanor was still an absolute novice in the tongue-games, and she paid extra attention to each and every detail, hell bound on perfecting her skills. While leaning in, she was careful to wrap her teeth with her lips, curved and tucked in.

Her whole chin, and almost half her face, well slathered and slippery with all the excess saliva, aiding the penis in its smooth passage. She was attentive enough to almost vacuum her mouth cavity once fully sucked in. Her cheeks sinking further deep, almost comically distorting her facial structure. While pulling back, the lips would flip and wrap around the sensitive skin of the cock, brushing it along from all sides, while maintaining, if not increasing, the suction applied on the erection. She almost felt sad that she couldn't reach his balls through the small window, which stayed in the other side of the wall.

What surprised the Queen more, was how committed she was to this seemingly absurd idea of her Mistress. Of training oneself to get, and stay aroused, based solely on the scents and flavors of the masculine. Elanor had consciously kept her eyes shut tight, once she got a hang of it, focusing solely on the sweet musk emanating from his sweat covered unkempt pubic hair. She focused on her nostrils, the taste and overall texture of his penis. It does feel like leather, or chewing on rubber even. No wonder his skin is so stretchy.

As she was sucking, Elanor felt an unmistakable tightening around her lips, followed by a push against her throat wall. 'Oh my God! This is happening. He is growing more.. I need to see this'. She leaned back, letting his semi hard cock slip all the way out of her mouth, and sat down on the floor, her buttocks cushioning on her heels. She looked up at the beautiful erection almost waving a few inches from her face, gobs of spittle running down in strings to her still open mouth, with her tongue twirling it around playfully.

God, I'm such a naughty slut..!

That wasn't the kind of language that she ever used. If there was a speck of the proud Queen awake in her consciousness, she'd have broken off the enchantment of the cock before in an instant. But the Queen was far gone, for now at least, her eyes dreamy focused on ways to milk the most out of him.

She knew it was time to use what she learned. The cock was clearly more than seven inches, and on the girthier side. And it was still growing. It's time she used that throat properly. Taking a deep breath, pushing her tongue out with her jaw stretched, and gargling the pooled up saliva to further lubricate the entrance of her throat, she aimed her head right, and leaned forward. The person on the other end let out an enthusiastic yelp, a clearly surprised one.