All Comments on 'Quiet Lady'

by Alias36b

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
TwentysevenTwentysevenover 7 years ago
Some orgasm

No offence, but have you ever had an orgasm? Dribble maybe but not spray.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Category

Where is the "wife" for loving "wives?" A flash story stills needs enough detail for us to understand what we are reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent story...

but whose wife was she? 1* for screwing around with my favorite category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thanks for the effort, but too vague and obscure, and base.

Oh, the detail about the fucking was fine, I guess; was this supposed to be just a stroking story? I failed to see what the point was, otherwise. No plot, no drama, no romance. Two dogs meeting in an apartment and fucking, whoohoo! Now that's literature!

Take that detailed description of the sex, and insert it into a story with meaning and romance or pathos or betrayal or, something worth THINKING about. It makes reading so much more interesting, and the writing much more than a cartoon. Or, next time just copy and paste a National Geographic photo of some tribal fertility ceremony; at least then we can appreciate the context of the sex.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Loving wives don’t have affairs, but whores do.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous