All Comments on 'Ranni's Dominion Pt. 01'

by Crowxxx

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
finger_maidenfinger_maidenover 1 year ago

can't wait for part 2 <3

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Not lore accurate:

Melania never says "and I have never know defeat" after she kills a challenger, only when she first introduces herself to you.

Ranni, another empyrean, could never paralyze or heal Melania, nor would she want to. She largely does not care about the rot, and is only focused on the Greater Will and the Two Fingers.

Although she can teleport, Ranni would never go to the Haligtree as she does not know of its true purpose.

If Melania were to be cured of the scarlet rot, she would die as seen in Millicent's questline. The only thing to help her would be the unalloyed gold needle, or Miquella.

Ranni already has a consort, either you or Blaidd. She would never go to Melania to help her or engage in any sort of sexual activity, least of all because they're related.

If you're already Elden Lord, and in her service, you would both be off to slay outer gods at this point. (Not sure what is meant by "Twas such a shame they could not keep it")

Melania would not marvel at the power of Elden Lord, she herself fought Radahn for the title of God.

During the second phase of her fight, you can see that she has neither genitalia nor nipples.

Why is Ranni human again? She specifically used the rune of death to kill her body and separate herself from the greater will, this is just intentionally weaking herself.

Melania would never trust Ranni after what she did to Godwyn, even without the cursemark of death she is a formidable foe.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous