Realms of Eden: Home Fires B2A2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All of them come from old China, warrior," the woman said softly.

He sighed as his shoulders squared and he readied himself to do battle. "It is the last time for now, Enyalius. We will make it quick and simple, then you can go back and fuck your heart out with Martha and Thelma." The little Zygotian giggled and Sydney smiled despite his weariness undecided whether Es was looking forward to the battle or the clash of sexes in Townsville.

"Both!" she exclaimed as her monstrous aqua form swooped from the roof and destroyed the two men at the back of the property.

Sydney burst into the bedroom of the two men just as the Chinese man slapped his hand down hard on the trembling buttocks of Brian Kendrick. The movement surprised the man beneath him and with a strangled cry he slumped forward on the bed causing the spurting cock within to pull from his clasping arsehole. The man laughed as he sperm sprayed over the man's back and buttocks. His face still showed the cruel laugh as his head rolled across the floor.

Turning Sydney did not even look back at the sperm covered man on the bed. Brian Kendrick was dead, killed by his lover as the last act he would carry out on the gullible Australian that he had used to promote his master's plans. Chen Wi Ling had intended to be back with his master that morning to report the success of his mission to infiltrate the military with his new version of Project BF. A version that would see the women used by the soldiers wither and die from inside as the poisonous sperm of the soldiers pumped into their drug riddled bodies.

The blade that took his head as he gloated over the rewards his master would give him was never even seen as it flashed its deadly arc.

Sydney paused only briefly as he stood outside of his old principal's house. "I am sorry Pauline," he sighed softly, "but Jebidiah was wrong."

High in the Himalayas the glowing shadowy form of Retsam Elam screamed in frustration as he saw the last of his minions executed by the damned warrior of Mollenny's. "You fool!" he shrieked at the form lying prostrated on the ground before him. "He killed all of them and you did not know!"

"I am sorry master," whimpered the brown hooded man.

"You have failed me Blaise, too many times!" cried his master and signalled to the wolverine lords that ringed the room.

Blaise Douglas fought for his life but the numbers and power of the hideous henchman of Elam's were too much. He found himself dangling from his ankles, cruelly held with meathooks through the tendons of his achilles from the broad beam that ran across the ceiling. He barely whimpered as the whips stripped the flesh from his body and his life's blood dripped past his eyes.

"Be thankful Blaise that I am not here in full form yet!" whispered the sibilant voice of the monster that had held him in thrall for decades. "Your time to die would have been far longer than the few miserable hours you will last now!"

The form wavered and dispersed before his dying eyes as Retsam retreated to the void where he still waited for the scales to balance. He screamed in frustration at the cosmic forces that dictated that he could not resume his full presence in the Earth world until the warrior came to full power.

Chapter 8 -- Life Coach

The shuttle that arrived from Townsville into the station at Brisbane contained only one passenger, a tall muscular man, dark haired and asleep. The giggling porter watched the handsome man's face for a few moments before she gently shook his shoulder. "Hi sleepy head," she whispered then gave a stifled squeal as the man clasped her to his chest and kissed her softly. She melted into his kiss and hungrily responded to his apparent urgent need. The shuttle moved into the workshop ready for cleaning and checking before being returned to the tracks the next day. Sydney and the woman groaned in mutual pleasure as the woman found herself panting hard as she rode the large cock she found in his trousers.

"My my my," she whispered into the face that showed her the intense dark-blue eyes that opened as she squealed in her orgasm. At first he had jumped startled as he realised that his dream of comforting Wendy was suddenly interrupted by the fiery half closed eyes of a woman he did not know. The woman ground delightfully against him as her slick tight channel massaged his stiff cock.

"No please," the woman had begged softly, "just a little more."

He smiled as they lay on the carpeted floor and he reconnected to her sex after she hastily stripped her panties from under her uniform skirt and spread her legs, propping her feet up on the seats either side of the aisle. Softly he loved her as she groaned beneath him, "Sydney," he said into her lips as they kissed.

"Jenny," she murmured back and arched her back as she came again.

His seed spilled in a soft flow into her hot body and she clawed at his back as she came again as it filled her. "So nice," she whispered as her massive thighs jiggled as he stood above her.

He lifted her panties to his nose and grinned. "May I keep these?" he asked and carefully folded them into a small triangle and put the garment in his pocket inside his jacket when she nodded to him wide eyed.

"Thank you Jenny," he said as he bent to kiss her once more and he left the cabin startling the woman that had come to clean the carriage. He blocked her view until the large woman behind him had scrambled to her feet and moved to the staff exit at the other end of the carriage. Moving out of the way he ushered the cleaner in as he watched Jenny exit and carefully scuttle away. Sydney grinned as the woman paused and waved a hand in front of her heavy jowls every twenty metres as the exertions of the lovemaking and the hurrying across the platforms overheated her large body.

"All shapes, all sizes and all ages. You wonder why I love you so much, Enyalius," whispered Es in his mind.

"Apparently all species too," grinned Sydney as he looked around for a hover taxi as he felt the little alien inside of him squirm in remembered pleasure.

Kelsey Gilroy and Ronnie Kelleher simply stood with their hands on their hips in disbelief as they found the man that apparently half the world was chasing sound asleep in his big bed. He had not even bothered to undress except for his shoes. Ronnie noted the half attempt at taking his trousers off that had finished when the man had undone his button and fly. Giggling she noted that he wore nothing underneath them and his cock lay soft and quietly outside of the confines of the zipper. Kelsey patted her buttocks as Ronnie slowly removed the man's pants gently holding the warm flesh aside so that she did not catch him with the teeth of the zip.

The man never even fluttered his eyelids as they removed his jacket and shirt. Even Kelsey's stifled guffaw at the bright yellow panties that fell from the inside of the jacket did not disturb him. "My goodness," Ronnie snickered, "the arse this covered makes mine look tiny!" Kelsey shushed her and replacing the panties beckoned her friend back outside. She sealed the door.

"Thelma told me once that Sydney never cared whether the woman was big, small, ugly or old. If they needed him and wanted him he would always try for them. Obviously our boy found someone who needed him," Kelsey told Ronnie as they sipped tea in the kitchen.

"There may be hope for me yet, then Kel," the housekeeper had grinned.

"What about Ian?"

"Not working at the moment. He is too distracted with Sydney to notice that I have lost 3 kilos and have been wearing the shortest skirts and slinkiest tops I can find. Goodness knows I have spent a fortune on new clothes and underwear!" the frustrated housekeeper replied.

"Well once Sydney makes his debut I think Ian will start to notice the hungry look in your eyes and those gorgeous big tits of yours Ronnie!" Kelsey told her as she leant forward and gave the cloth covered objects of conversation a small kiss.

"Speaking of debuts what are we going to tell that oaf Simpson? He has rung here three times today!" Ronnie said as she brushed Kelsey's hand from high on her thigh with a little giggle.

"I will ring Ted Russell and tell him that Sydney has been laid low with a stomach bug and that he will come to training when he is better, hopefully by Wednesday," Kelsey said as she walked to the wall phone and pressed the speed dial key for the chairman of selectors.

Ted Russell was extremely concerned about Sydney and offered to send a doctor around immediately. Kelsey told him a lie that one of the best doctors in Australia had already been to see him and recommended that the boy simply rest. "He really has been pushing a few things, Ted," Kelsey said softly. If only you knew how much! she added in her mind.

"Kelsey can I ask your opinion about something?" Ted Russell asked. He was in an absolute bind. Australia's current captain, Peter Bond had threatened to resign the captaincy, not only that he was ready to walk away from cricket altogether.

"Sure Ted, Ronnie is here to if it has something to do with cricket or that dickhead Simpson!" Kelsey smiled as she pressed the diversion to the wall monitor to show the woman sitting at the table when Ted had nodded. Kelsey came and sat beside her and waited for Ted to continue.

"You know that he threatened to kill Simpson don't you?" was his opening question and Kelsey looked shocked at the revelation. Ronnie Kelleher sighed and nodded.

"The man is an idiot Ted! He can't just tell Sydney that he deserved the beltings he got from his father without the boy reacting. Like what did he expect, Sydney is already pissed off with him over the farcical training," Ronnie said angrily and she held her fingers in the air making quotations as she said training.

"Him, Simon, Gareth and Murray are really trying to improve the fielding. Gareth can throw the ball 90 metres back over the stumps now! All because Sydney told him that in the old days the bowlers were the best outfielders with the strongest arms in the team. It took him nearly a week to get him to throw properly and now he is so proud of himself that he is even bowling faster!" Ronnie's face showed the pride in her employer and what he had achieved with the man she most admired in the team's bowling stocks.

The conversation continued among the three of them as they discussed the major problems with the team that had been known as easybeats across Oceania for almost twenty years. "As long," Ronnie pointed out quite strongly, "as Simpson has been coach!"

Jack Simpson was a rotund man with a big laugh and an even bigger thirst. Frequently training sessions were called to a halt as Jack cajoled players into joining him for a drink at the bar at the grounds or across the street at one of the local pubs around the suburb. Sydney had chosen not to partake in these excursions and would go through some fielding drills with one of the other coaches practising slips catching or doing other fielding drills in case he was called on to field outside of the slips cordon.

Simpson was always dismissive of these efforts and derided the extra work with comments about Sydney's upbringing and even hinting that the man was just showing off. But a number of the older players saw what he was doing and decided that a little bit of extra skills wouldn't hurt them.

Jack Simpson had been increasingly snide and hurtful in his comments finally screaming at Sydney that he was such an arrogant stuck up prick that it was little wonder that his father had belted him. Only fast thinking by Gareth, Peter and Mike had prevented Sydney from closing his fist around the throat of the obese man and ending his pitiful existence. They had dragged him away struggling to hold the infuriated man as he seemed to become stronger the angrier he got. As Simpson continued to taunt him about his broken bones and lack of family Murray King had punched the coach hard across the jaw and knocked him out. They had sent Sydney home early.

"You knew about this Ronnie?" Kelsey asked softly as she looked at the woman beside her and the man on the monitor.

"It was just before he took you away for the weekend Kel, I couldn't get you all upset over it," the woman replied softly.

"Anyway," Ted continued, "Jack has not been at training for the last week and Peter has threatened to resign if I don't do something about it!"

Ronnie Kelleher blew out her cheeks. With a tear in her eye she turned to the man on the monitor and softly spoke, "I know a man who would coach the team and do a hell of a lot better than Simpson. Hell I think he would even do it for nothing!"

Kelsey Gilroy began to cry softly. Her friend was giving up her dream of finding another life partner for the boy she loved lying exhausted in his bed.

"Who?" asked Ted.

"The man who has coached Sydney since he could hold a bat," answered Ronnie and her tears dripped but her lips broke into a smile, "Ian Creighton!"

Ted Russell grinned and said, "I will ring him now!"

When the screen blanked Kelsey wrapped her arms around Ronnie. Softly she murmured into the woman's ears telling her that she loved her and that Ian would be hers if she was patient. Ronnie sniffled and nodded. Her face was unreadable as she asked Kelsey if she would help her with something. "Sure honey, anything," the woman replied quietly.

"Help me to love Sydney," was her shy request. "I am no good with making the first move. It is probably why Ian is not yet in my bed, I cannot seem to make that next move. You know that I have wanted Sydney for a long time. Touching him when I took his trousers off made me want to simply suck his dick into my mouth to wake him up and let him have me."

The brown eyes looking back at her were full of merriment as Kelsey looked at her friend. "Promise me that you won't run away afterwards?" she asked.

Ronnie Kelleher simply blushed shaking her head. "Not sure I can Kel," she said slowly, "but I am willing to try."

In his small home several kilometres from Sydney's house Ian Creighton contemplated the request from the man on the vid screen in front of him. "You want me!" Ian exclaimed again. He was suddenly conscious that he had uttered the words at least three times since Ted Russell had rung him.

"Been recommended by some very astute observers of the game Ian," grinned Ted. Not only Kelsey and Ronnie Kelleher, both ladies he truly respected for their opinions on the game and the players, but he had spoken to Peter Bond as well as several other ex-Australian cricketers. Ian Creighton was well respected and admired throughout the cricketing community.

"Very well Ted, I will do it. I will have to talk to Sydney about it. We have been together for a long time now and I don't want him suddenly panicking that his old coach is now going to be watching him more closely than ever before. He is going to be the one man this whole team is going to revolve around Ted, he will be captain when Peter finally decides to retire," he finally told the man.

Ted Russell's grin grew wider, he had been told that a few times in his other conversations today and he looked forward to seeing the fantastic young man drag Australian cricket up by its shoe laces. With a last farewell he told Ian he would have a coaching contract to him later in the day.

The last call for the day for Ted was a particularly satisfying one as he finally gave vent to the years of frustration he had had to endure under the almost dictatorial regime of Jack Simpson. Frustration because Simpson never took any advice from anyone, selected players that were unfit and out of form based on the number of times they went to the pub with him and went to the board whenever Ted had tried to overrule him.

Well Jack's little mates on the board were gone now, retired in disgrace because of the fiddling of the books that was discovered with several sponsors. Ted shook his head at the craftiness of the blonde haired woman that seemed to have been able to find out that bit of information and pass it on even with all the other work she was doing. "This is not just for Sydney's benefit," she had told him as she passed over the information detailing hundreds of thousands of dollars of misspent funding.

"Why?" he had asked.

"Because there are too many in the cricketing management that have held talent like Sydney's down because Simpson wants drinking buddies instead of a team of cricketers," she had hissed. Her face had been a mask of fury but he noted that her eyes softened whenever she mentioned Sydney's name. Thelma Daintree was a gorgeous woman Ted had decided, even if she was as angry as a stirred up wasp's nest.

The crisis meeting that was held late that afternoon as a furious Peter Bond waved his resignation around had been a triumph for Ted Russell. He had held the information Thelma had given him for two days from the board as he got the independent auditors to check the findings. He had received confirmation earlier in the day. Addressing the board members his heart had thumped in his chest and his eyes had gleamed brightly as he told all and sundry to sit down and shut the fuck up!

Two federal police agents had stood at the door as he asked the auditor to present the results of her investigation based on the anonymous tip off. He kept Thelma totally out of the picture until the last moment when Frank Chipperton and Gloria Beams had screamed that they wanted to know who had found them out. The room was shocked at his announcement of the provider of the accounting investigation and realised that Ted held the greatest power in the room. He could not help the smug expression on his face as the Chairman and Treasurer of the board were led away in handcuffs.

The reorganisation of the board had not taken long. He had been able to cajole two other business people to take on the vacant positions and a vid link confirmed their appointments. His only concern had been the replacement of Jack Simpson as coach. No-one wanted the job! It was why they had had to put up with the fat useless bastard for the past twenty odd years. He did it for a minimal retainer, though the kickback he was getting from Chipperton and Beams certainly swelled his bank balance even though there were no direct links to the two fraudsters. The additional payments were allowed for the man to attend to cricket functions around the country. Though, Ted could not help thinking to himself, he must have known that the fees for his attending some of these guest speaker roles must have been overpriced.

Grinning he had stared that fat useless bastard down over the vid link as he joyfully told him that his contract with the Australian Cricket Board as coach of the team had been terminated. Simpson had ranted and raved but had shut up when Ted had coldly told him that he would tell the players to leave him to Sydney if he ever decided that he was game enough to turn up to disrupt a training session. Simpson cut the connection with a snarl.

Ted Russell sat quietly chuckling for a long time afterwards as he looked at the holos depicting Sydney Douglas in full cry as he smashed the bowling to all parts of the ground. The holos had been sent to him anonymously in little groups since Sydney was 8 years old.

Sydney's eyes opened briefly as another weight settled onto his bed, one of the girls he thought and smiling rolled over to accommodate the woman who lay down carefully beside him. His arm had gently sought out and wrapped whoever it was into his form. His eyes didn't register who it was but the smell of perfume and the feel of soft flesh was enough. He mumbled, "Tired," as he went back to sleep.

Much later he felt small kisses on his stomach that trailed down to the base of his soft penis then the tentative lick of a warm tongue up his shaft as a small hand held him. He groaned in appreciation as the tongue swirled softly around the tip of his awakening cock and sighed heavily as a hot mouth enclosed over it.