All Comments on 'Rebellion'

by yivesvalley

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
kimo23kimo23almost 2 years ago

Definitely a good story; It would be nice if she got pregnant from him

Sausage17Sausage17almost 2 years ago

This was good! I’d definitely read more of this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You spent too much time putting every single repressed muslim girl stereotype in there that you didn't spend much time on the actual erotic part. I think the fact that her parents had a love marriage and allow some amount of makeup shows some form of relaxation on a strict interpretation, it doesn't look like the character outright rejects islam (and perhaps not down with the harsh interpretation her parents have) but unhappy with certain aspects such as not being able to celebrate birthdays, going out with friends, etc. There should be some form of shyness, reluctance and shock from the kiss. So she could be acting shy from the kiss and then maybe he backs her against a wall and plants a few more kisses which she tries to dodge and he keeps complimenting her and pressuring her to allow her to kiss him again, then eventually pressuring her for a french kiss and move on from there (doesn't have to be exactly like that but its kinda hot, makes sense character-wise that this girl wouldnt be immediately down and the details makes it more erotic)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Waiting for part 2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous