Reclamation - Becky Lynch's Return Ch. 04

Story Info
Becky vs Charlotte at Money in the Bank, Winner Take All.
22.8k words
4.25
4.4k
6

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 05/12/2023
Created 05/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
codymb15
codymb15
74 Followers

Today was the day! The day that Becky Lynch would finally reclaim what was hers! Nearly one year ago to the day, Becky gave everything up: her title, the spot at the top of the card, all of it was gone after she announced her pregnancy. Many had speculated if she'd ever return, let alone in the shape she'd left in. But here she was, shredded to the bone and hungrier than she'd ever been.

Becky hadn't wrestled since last year's WrestleMania, Mania 36, so there were some jitters. But, it wasn't something Becky hadn't trained her whole life to conquer. Adversity has lurked around every corner of her career, meaning tonight would be no different. This was just another title match and one last chance to truly become the alpha female of WWE. If she lost tonight, she'd belong to the current champion, Charlotte, forever.

At this moment, The Man was almost relieved that it was her fiercest rival she was facing tonight. She and The Queen had battled back and forth for the better part of her entire WWE run; Becky Lynch knew Charlotte Flair like the back of her hand. It's why she'd been so successful against Charlotte in the past, and it was why Becky knew she could win tonight. The Irish Lasskicker was incredibly hyped! All she needed to do was wait for the call time.

The show had already begun; the two ladies were situated in the middle of the card, with the show bookended by the two Money in the Bank ladder matches. The men's match would close the show and the ladies match was currently ongoing as Becky began to scroll through her phone, trying her best to stay focused through her boredom. That's when a notification popped up on her screen, a text from her famous frenemy, Sasha Banks. The message quite simply read, "Still going thru with this?" Becky quietly giggled to herself, amused by the supposed alpha female of Smackdown's confidence.

Being at the top of the SmackDown roster meant that Sasha knew all the inner workings of it, it was her brand. So, there was no surprise when she quickly found out about Charlotte's acquisition of a brand new lieutenant, the incredibly dangerous Bianca Belair. Sasha had overcome Bianca at WrestleMania, but the victory didn't come easy. Now that she was with The Queen, things didn't look good for the other tops. So, Sasha made sure to let Becky in on it, since The Man wouldn't have known otherwise due to her being a Raw superstar who hadn't attended the past Raw or SmackDown taping. She would've been going in completely blind otherwise.

After hearing the news, Becky knew that her chances of winning had drastic gone down; a counterattack was absolutely necessary. The best she could come up with was the solution she'd been avoiding for the longest time. A complete partnership with The Boss, herself. She and Sasha have never really seen eye to eye, but if there was one thing for sure, it was their shared hatred for Charlotte Flair.

Sasha wanted to see The Queen ousted just as much as Becky did, maybe even more due to the looming suspicion that she was Charlotte's next target. The addition of Bianca only further proved that with The EST likely looking to enact some revenge after her humiliating loss at Mania. Sasha and Becky didn't have another choice, they needed to stick together. Maybe not forever; they'd both agreed that they'd go their separate ways once everything was settled. But for now, they'd put their differences aside to fry the much bigger, threatening fish.

Becky kept re-reading Sasha's text over and over again, deterred by The Boss lacking her trademark on-screen bravado. No, she was very much terrified of what Charlotte was capable of, and a loss for Becky tonight would certainly mean she'd be punished for her treason. Of course, that was only if Becky lost, and luckily for Sasha, the inaugural SmackDown Women's champ was as confident as ever. Becky knew she was living rent-free in Charlotte's head; she wouldn't have replaced Alexa if she didn't need the help. So, Becky had every reason to be optimistic.

"YES, WE ARE! Just follow the plan and everything will be fine," Becky typed, splitting each sentence into two messages. The "plan" she spoke of was a simple one: only get involved if Bianca gets involved. Sasha was only to intervene to even the odds. That way, there'd be no excuses.

Sasha confirmed with a simple, "Ok", and the stage was set. The time ticked down as Becky counted the seconds in the storage closet she was sitting in. She decided it was best she stayed as far away from Charlotte as possible, just in case the alpha wanted to pull any funny business. It also gave her a quiet place to think, to stay focused. And focused she stayed, right up until showtime. Booming loudly throughout the stadium, announcer Greg Hamilton announced that the Intercontinental title had successfully been defended by Big E. According to the planned match order backstage, that meant Becky's date with destiny was next. Just for assurance, she checked the time on her phone; everything added up, it was time to go.

Mere minutes from now, that famous theme would hit, smoke would pour from the entrance ramp and the fans, who were also making a return of sorts, would finally understand that Becky Lynch was back. Back to win the title she never lost, and back prove once again, why being genetically superior didn't always guarantee victory.

Becky confidently walked down the well-lit hallways of WWE's backstage area, passing by superstar after superstar, crew person after crew person on her way to the ring. It appeared as though she was jumping the gun slightly, this nothing new. She had the timing down to a science and any moment now, her music would hit. Sure enough, there it was, plenty loud enough for Becky to hear the "WHOAH" as she edged very closely towards the Gorilla position. Once she got there, her rival was awaiting her.

Dressed in her best royal blue peacock gear and robe, Charlotte cheekily grinned, "Break a leg, Bex." From the gleeful smile on her face, one would assume that she was sure Becky was unaware of her agreement with Bianca. Why else would she be so cheerful and cocky?

Regardless, it didn't matter much. Becky just smirked back, before heading through the curtain, resulting in what was likely the biggest pop of the pandemic era. With The Man crowded in smoke, the fans roared in approval of their hero's return. They hadn't been in attendance to witness her actual return but were making up for lost time with a massive reception that never once seemed to dwindle as Becky made her way down the ramp. The cheering was so loud that it nearly caused Becky's confident grin to crack into a genuine, character-breaking smile.

Entering the ring, Becky rushed towards the hard cam side's ropes to do her signature pose. Once again, the crowd roared, but instantly turned sour the moment her music was cut. Becky removed her jacket, giving the fans a good look at her stunning new body and even more stunning new gear, which was nearly identical to her Mania 36 gear, but with the black parts palette-swapped white, somewhat reminiscent of Seth Rollins' awesome SummerSlam 2015 gear. Nevertheless, both Becky and her gear looked great as she eagerly awaited her opponent.

Luckily, she wouldn't wait long, as the production team wasted no time blasting Charlotte Flair's theme song out. The same tired tune, heard over and over by fans, got the expected reaction, which was a chorus of boos and jeers directed towards the champ. Despite the gleeful smile she wore in Gorilla, Charlotte was still incredibly focused on the task at hand. Win at all costs! Her ass was on the line, which meant that she needed to win. Not as much as Becky, no, Bex had bet her ass for all eternity, whereas Charlotte only had for one night. But, losing was losing, no matter how long the sentence, she'd still be losing her anal virginity and that didn't sit right with the eleven-time Women's World champion.

Yes, Charlotte was incredibly focused, so much so that she even skipped all the theatrics that usually came with her entrance and went straight into the ring. Once in, she leisurely strutted to the center before unstrapping her belt, and raising it high whilst looking directly at her rival as if to say, "This is as close as you'll ever get to my spot!" Since she is, after all, The Queen, she allowed herself an extra grace period to continue her pose, even after her music had stopped playing. It was only after the referee approached her, asking for the title did she cease basking in the limelight. Introductions were made and then the match began.

At the sound of the bell, Charlotte burst out of her corner, aiming for a big boot that Becky saw coming from a mile away. She ducked under the attack, delivering a shotgun dropkick, sending The Queen into the corner, where Becky rained down strike after strike. The crowd roared in approval, glad to see that just because Becky was a mom, didn't mean she wasn't as RelentLass as ever! After a stiff volley of forearms, Charlotte was whipped into the opposite corner and met with a clothesline from the #1 contender on arrival. Early into the match, and things weren't looking good for the egotistical champion.

But, not a single soul, including Becky, thought taking down the most dominant woman in company history would be easy; it never was. The Man tried the same whip/clothesline attack, but was cut off by Charlotte going up and over the turnbuckle this time around. Of course, Becky was no fool; instead of heading near the corner, she stopped in her tracks and waited for her rival to return to the ring. Still looking as confident as ever, Charlotte slowly entered, only to be pounced on by her challenger, who once again threw out a series of strikes. However, Charlotte wasn't having it this time and, like a powerful video game boss, used her superior strength and stature to shrug off The Irish Ace, sending Becky to the ground.

Now the tide had turned slightly; it was still early into the match, but for the first time in over a year, Becky Lynch felt what it was like to be hit. As expected though, this only further pumped up the fiercest babyface in all of WWE, who quickly recovered and charged at the champion again. Charlotte wasn't having it though and finally connected on the big boot that she'd attempted at the match's onset. Now she was in control, just how she liked it.

Her main plan of attack heading into the match was the same as it always was: work the leg, lock in her destructive finish and call it a day. Why change a winning formula? So she got to work, targeting Becky's right leg with a neat little collection of stomps and, in turn, controlling the pace of the match in the process. After some more stomps, along with some knee drops as well, Charlotte started to amp up her aggressiveness, wrenching the target as Becky wailed out in pain. She threw a few punches trying to fight out of the hold, but Charlotte ate the attacks, continuing her calculated assault by adding some extra torque as she consistently yanked on Becky's leg.

Things weren't looking good for The Man; these attacks weren't match-enders by any means, but the Figure-Eight was and at this rate, surviving would be practically impossible. Becky needed to take back control ASAP. But, Charlotte was just too powerful, she would need to use her craftiness if she wanted to get out of this situation. So, Becky rolled through, springing to her one good leg, the other still ensnared by the vicious Raw Women's champion. Charlotte tried to cut Becky off again, but The Man quickly shot those plans down, delivering enzuigiri to a massive pop, once again turning the tides in her favor.

Always the opportunist, Becky Lynch smacked a little feeling into her right leg before getting back on offense. Firstly, she took advantage of the downed Queen, delivering a pair of emphatic leg drops, far slower than she normally would, but it didn't impact the strength of each. The pair landed her a solid two count, but it was obvious Charlotte still had way too much left in the tank. Regardless of that though, the pin attempt forced her to use any extra energy she'd been saving, thus keeping the advantage in Becky's favor.

Planning her next attack, Becky brought the alpha to her feet, whipping her into the ropes and attempting to meet her there. Unfortunately for The Man, Charlotte sprang to life, connecting with a massive spear before Becky could make her move. The tackle left her completely winded, so much so that she was completely oblivious to what Charlotte was setting up behind her.

Looking to end it here and now, Charlotte positioned herself to hit one of her many signatures, Natural Selection. It wasn't a guaranteed win like the Figure-Eight, but Charlotte most of her pinfall victories had come after hitting it, so needless to say, the move was pretty reliable. Its true strength would be tested as Charlotte connected with the maneuver, with Becky still too dazed from the spear to reverse. Lights out and no ropes in reaching distance. Bex was struggling, but if she wanted to win, to be the champion, to be the alpha, then she needed to kick out.

Charlotte hooked the leg, her bad leg, and the ref began his count. Seemingly just in the nick of time, Becky was able to get her shoulder off the mat, breaking the count. She was still alive, at least for now. The Queen was looking to change that immediately though. Having exhausted two of her best moves already, those being the spear and Natural Selection, Charlotte knew that only one option remained. The legendary leg lock that's been used by the best of the best for over sixty years. The Figure-Four, which would lead into Charlotte's even more devastating variant, the Figure-Eight. She could've gone for some other moves or further worked the leg, but she didn't plan on dragging this match out any further. Charlotte was ready to end this feud, once and for all.

Becky finally began to stir, still feeling the effects of the two-move combo she'd barely managed to kick out of. The build-up of moves and attacks she'd been hit with were beginning to take its toll; after sitting out for a year, her body wasn't used to the constant abuse anymore. She was in so much pain, but unfortunately, it was about to get even worse. As the crowd rained down their negative reactions, Charlotte took Becky's right leg in her hand and locked in her Figure-Four, the pain so intense and potent that it immediately brought Becky back to her senses. Though she kinda wished that it hadn't.

The Man actively shifted between wailing loudly and gripping at her orange locks, trying everything in her power to keep her hand away from the canvas. Her only saving grace was that Charlotte hadn't yet bridged up into the stronger version of the move. That didn't mean she wasn't trying though. But, for whatever reason, she couldn't seem to lock it in tightly. At the moment, she didn't even need it. Becky was so close to tapping, she was ready to give it all up. Her legs felt like they were going to snap in half! But, just as she was about to give in, the crowd roared again.

"Becky! Becky! Becky!" They chanted, hoping to inspire the fire that was currently lying dormant inside her. The pain was intense, and the weakest parts of her wanted to give up. The fans chanting her name, cheering her on, the same fans that had followed her since the beginning. Since the onset of that fateful run that began in 2018. If Becky were to tap now, she wouldn't just be giving up on herself or her career as a top, she'd be giving up on them as the only hope for something fresh. For something that wasn't Charlotte at the top of the Raw card. That was not acceptable.

The fans continued to chant her name, willing her on as Becky quickly tried to find the best way out of the hell she found herself in before Charlotte could fully lock in her finish. Then she remembered! The only way out of the Figure Four is to flip the hold around, hurting the user and forcing a break. Considering the size difference, that was a very tall task, but Becky was ready to take the challenge. Using every ounce of strength and passion she had, fueled by a burning desire to win, The Man turned the tide, slowly rotating until she was laying stomach first, bringing Charlotte along with her.

Suddenly, Bex was in the driver's seat and it was Charlotte, not her, who was screaming in pain. There was no way Flair would tap from this, there hadn't been nearly enough damage done to her legs for that. But, it was more than enough to get her to break the hold.

The next few seconds were incredibly tense, with both women staggering to their feet. Charlotte got there first, which allowed the opportunity to launch an attack first as well. But, that was just what Becky had been waiting for. As Charlotte went for her big boot one more time, Becky caught her leg, rolling through and, quite miraculously, managing to turn that into her finish, The Disarm-her.

The crowd was more raucous than ever! They cheered in approval before continuing to chant their hero's name once again as The Man synched the hold in deep. She didn't need to work the arm during the match for her full-mount armbar to have a devastating effect, the likes of which had forced Charlotte to tap out in the past. Sadly, the move was just as painful as The Queen had remembered.

Now, she was the one pulling her hair, screaming in pain and wondering if this was her swan song. Charlotte's arm felt as though it was being ripped out of its socket. She reached out for the ropes, but they were just too far away. There was no way out except by submitting, right here and now! Well, at least for anybody else anyway.

Naturally, Charlotte Flair had a backup plan just in case things had gone south. The name of that plan was Bianca Belair, who'd been instructed to get involved only if absolutely necessary. Much like Becky, Charlotte didn't want there to be any excuses, but, unlike Becky, Charlotte wasn't above cheating if it meant keeping her anal virginity intact.

During her long tenure as the right-hand woman to The Queen, Alexa Bliss had never been called upon to help her boss win a match. Charlotte was usually able to handle things herself and, for whatever reason, if she wasn't able to, then it didn't matter because her ass was rarely on the line. But tonight, she'd made the mistake of putting her ass up for the first time since Mania 35 and, in doing so, planned ahead to rectify creating such massive stakes.

Right on cue, just as planned, when Charlotte could barely hold on, Bianca rushed down to the ramp to save the Raw champ. But, what wasn't planned was the arrival of Sasha Banks, who arrived in just as timely a fashion as her Mania 37 dance partner, coming in through the crowd and timekeeper's area. No doubt the crowd had no idea why these two SmackDown superstars were getting involved in the Raw Women's title match, but of course, they weren't aware of the developing story behind the scenes.

Blood boiling from merely the sight of The Boss, Bianca went through with her orders regardless, hopping into the ring to break up the submission. But before she could, Sasha cut her off, wrestling The EST down before locking in The Bank Statement. Both The Queen and her most trusted flunky were down, suffering from a pair of the best submissions in the business.

Struggling to hold on, Charlotte watched as her "master plan" to get a strong, alpha contender lieutenant fell to pieces, crumbling before it ever truly got off the ground. A million and one things were going through her mind, but two things stood out the most. Firstly was the massive disappointment that Bianca Belair turned out to be. Second and quite obviously, was the immense amount of pain she was in. By now, The Disarm-her had been applied at full strength for several minutes and, at this point, she wasn't sure how much longer she could take it. While she wasn't sure, Becky was. The Man knew she was only seconds away from winning this match. So, she pulled back further than ever, quite literally attempting to permanently damage the arm. And, with that, Charlotte gave in!

codymb15
codymb15
74 Followers