Reclamation - Becky Lynch's Return Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlotte emphatically tapped out, continuing to suffer until the bell rang and the hold was finally released. The Queen immediately clutched her injured arm as Becky's theme played, signaling to anyone oblivious to the bell sound that The Man was victorious. Another chorus of cheers was showered upon her as the ref approached with her title in tow. The referee held the belt out and Becky graciously accepted it, taking a long second to soak in her victory. It was a long road that had brought her here: nine months of pregnancy, two months of twelve-hour gym days. And one whole month, from her return to now, of patiently waiting for this moment.

Becky Lynch had won back the title she was never beaten for and more importantly, she'd won the right to Charlotte Flair's anal virginity. The unstoppable, impenetrable, insurmountable obstacle that was the WWE's alpha female was, for tonight at least, Becky Lynch's bitch, to be used in any way that The Man saw fit. Just the thought of it all instantly brought a smile to her face; she couldn't wait to take every single one of Charlotte's cherries, plucking them one by one until The Queen was nothing more than an anal-loving whore. The fans were great, but the prospect of something far more enticing led to Becky actively cutting down her celebration to a dramatic raising of the title, followed by a deathly stare towards her rival, who didn't dare to look back.

With that, Becky headed to the locker room with fellow champion Sasha following closely behind. Meanwhile, Charlotte picked up what was left of her pride and trudged to the back, leaving both her lieutenant and her alpha mindset back in the ring. She took her sweet time, giving herself the luxury of sulking in her loss.

Each breath Charlotte took was deep and heavy, partly from the intense pain in her arm and partly because she had no idea how she would get out of this mess. Surely there had to be something! She'd put her ass on the line, but there had to be some way for her to save face and, more importantly, for her to save her butt cherry. Unfortunately, nothing was coming to mind, even as she went through the curtain and re-entered Gorilla. Even worse, nearly the whole ladies' roster was waiting for her once she made it into the backstage area. And God, even more worse, they were all surrounding Becky!

Charlotte looked on in disgust as that worthless poser clutched what shouldn't belong to her, all while sporting the sickest stomach-turning grin The Queen had ever laid eyes on. No doubt she was waiting for Charlotte to get close so she could gloat before bringing up their stupid bet that Flair had yet to find a way out of.

As soon as Charlotte approached, Becky taunted, "Oh hi, lass! Ya made it back awfully fast, yeah? Ya must be eager fer me to take yer holes, huh?" popping the crowd of women who were practically hailing her as the new alpha already. Which only further pissed Charlotte off! She was still the alpha, title or no title!

"You shut it, Lynch! That was bullshit and you know it!" The Queen snapped.

Becky quickly snapped back, "Bullshit? Kinda like gettin' help to beat me, huh? C'mon, face it, Char! Yer time at the top of the hierarchy is over!" Charlotte snarled and was primed to make a response, but a confident Sasha jumped in before she could.

"Yeah, c'mon Char! Say your prayers and kiss your ass goodbye, sweetie, cause it's over for you! Ha!" Before tonight, Sasha wouldn't have dared to talk to Charlotte in this manner. But per their agreement, Sasha was officially an alpha female now, albeit only on Smackdown, with Becky handling things on the Raw side. They hadn't worked out all of the little details yet, but if there's one thing Sasha knows about Becky, it's that she's a woman of her word.

"Who the fuck do you think you're talking to, Banks? I'M THE ALPHA, NOT YOU, NOT BECKY! ME!" Charlotte proclaimed, leading the crowd of wrestlers to burst out in laughter. Sasha, Becky, Bayley, Alexa, Nattie, basically anyone not directly connected to Charlotte thought her declaration was hilarious.

Struggling to speak through her laughter, Becky asked, "Wait-wait, ya still think yer the alpha? Hun, it's over! Any minute now, I'm gonna lead this here roster to our locker room, and yer gonna follow behind. Then, you'll get right in the middle, present yer virgin arse to me, and I'm gonna fook it!"

Becky got right in Charlotte's face and continued, "Mmm that's right, Char! Never been on this end, have ya? Yeah, I'm gonna take this tight, muscular butt and pound it into oblivion! Listen to me Charlotte! I'm gonna fook ya, I'm gonna gape ya and I'm gonna humiliate ya, until yer nothing more than a mind-broken cocksleeve who can't function without somethin' fillin' its arse!"

For the first time in her life, Charlotte Flair was intimidated. Not just intimidated, but terrified. Oh God, she was actually scared of Becky Lynch! Something that seemed completely and utterly impossible, I know! But it was the truth, she was scared of Becky. So much that her sole attempt at defending herself was to beg and plead.

"Please, Becky! I'm sorry, okay! So, please!"

"Please what, Char?"

"Please...give me a second chance! C'mon, Bex, gimme another chance!" Charlotte begged.

Becky shook her head, "Now, why would I do that? Seriously, Char, think about it! Why in the fook would I give ya a rematch when I got ya right where I want ya now?"

Now was her chance! Maybe, just maybe, Charlotte could talk her way out of this mess. Maybe she could goad Becky into a rematch. She just needed to be convincing. Then...maybe. But unfortunately, the gift of the gab she'd been known for backstage was completely eluding her at that moment. Charlotte went to defend herself, but all that came out were incoherent stammers. However, just when all hope seemed lost, a shining ray of hope touched down and blessed her with a golden opportunity. Bianca Belair finally made her way to the back and, when Charlotte spotted her, the perfect idea popped into her head.

Internally, she collected her thoughts before stating, "Becky, if you give me another chance, then, you can have Bianca! She's all yours! There's your virgin ass, right there!"

Having heard this, Bianca fumingly declared, "Hell no! That's not happening! I'm sorry, I know I'm supposed to be your lieutenant, but I didn't lose, you did!"

Charlotte quickly fired back, putting her hand on her hip before stating, "You'll do what I say! Now, you were supposed to help me win! And how did that go? Oh, that's right... you failed! Miserably! And, anyways-"

Becky interrupted her rival by declaring, "Don't worry Bianca, Charlotte's got no control anymore! She's just trying to weasel her way out of this butt-stuffin' she's gonna get!" Bianca looked assured, but that's when Sasha, who'd stayed quiet throughout all of this, made a suggestion of her own. One that would see her seize the opportunity in front of her.

"I don't know, Bex, I think we should take the deal!" Sasha loudly announced, revealing her secret desire to get herself a piece of Bianca's virgin ass, something she regretted not doing after their WrestleMania match. She'd been playing it safe then, so no bet was placed. But, that didn't change Sasha's hunger to put out her greatest threat for good.

"Really, Boss? Ya reckon?" Becky asked, genuinely confused by why Sasha would want to allow Charlotte another chance. Then it occurred to her that The Boss had scratched her back, helping her to defeat her greatest adversary. It was only fair that Becky returned the favor.

Still, Sasha explained herself, "Well, you proved that you can beat Char. Why not collect two butt cherries for the low price of waiting another month? I mean...we don't have to! But, I'm just saying."

"No, no, I get where yer comin' from. Okay, Char, we accept!" Becky confirmed, resulting in a large smile popping across The Queen's face. Charlotte was primed to give an inauthentic thanks to her rival but was cut off, this time by Bianca, who wasn't having this talk about her bottoming out.

"Like hell you accept! I'm not part of your bet!" She proclaimed, which received a visibly sour response from the new Raw Women's champion. Becky raised her title in the air before brushing past Charlotte to get directly into Bianca's face.

"What was that, B? I think yer missin' somethin', lass. When the alphas say yer doin' somethin', yer gonna do it! Understand?" Becky's words seemed to fall on deaf ears because Bianca didn't respond. So, The Man continued.

"Now, we can do this the easy way, or the hard way. I'll give ya the choice! Sash and I, we're takin' control over yer hole whether ya like it or not. Now, would ya like that to happen in front of everyone else in the locker room, or a private, secluded hotel room? Go ahead! Decide!" Becky thought that would be enough to convince Bianca. But, The EST remained defiant.

"Neither! I'm not bottoming and that's final!" She protested.

"Is that so?" Becky asked intently. "Surely ya know what happens when you refuse an order from the alpha?" Immediately, Bianca's heart skipped a beat. Of course, she knew. Becky was talking about the dreaded Locker Room Train, the torture device created for the sole purpose of breaking defiant tops like her. The same tactic that Charlotte had threatened to use if Bianca refused to learn her place. Suddenly, getting passed around in a hotel room by two people became her best option.

"Yes, I know," Bianca confirmed bashfully.

"Soooo...the hotel room then?"

"Yes."

"Yes...what?"

"Yes, mistress?"

"Good girl! Gooood lass!" Becky teased as her crowd of followers laughed and taunted, causing Bianca to drop her head in shame. This was it! Her career as a top, seemingly over before it truly began. She was now regretting ever aligning with Charlotte in the first place. Not only had The Queen went back on her word, but she used Bianca's ass to buy her own some time. Just like that, their partnership was over, gone before they could ever realize their potential as a unit.

Charlotte didn't care, though. No, she'd already established that Bianca was completely expendable to her. The EST showed signs of being a good lieutenant, but it was all for naught. Bianca failed her Queen and now, she was going to make the ultimate sacrifice for her boss, in the name of paying her Queen's debt.

Just when Charlotte thought her night was over though, Becky returned her attention to the surprisingly gleeful Nature Girl. "Why're ya grinnin' Char? I'm not done with ya yet!" Bex wrapped her title around her waist and put her hands on Charlotte's shoulders, sending a shiver down the former champs' spine. Becky could feel her long-time rival was absolutely terrified, having never been this vulnerable in her life. But fuck it! When it rains, it pours.

Becky softly pressed her right index finger into Charlotte's back, allowing it to dance down The Queen's long, sweaty body. Becky's finger slowly crept down her toned back, all the way down towards her waistline and once it had, Charlotte felt it suddenly fade away. The Man's touch disappeared for a few seconds before returning emphatically, in the form of a rough smack to Charlotte's gloriously tight booty, catching her by surprise.

"In one month, this will be mine, Char! This arse, the single most sought-after prize this company has ever seen, will belong to me. How'd ya say it? Not just fer a night! Not just fer a week! But fer as long as I want! And unlike you, I'll tell ya when it'll end! Never! 'Cause I'll never get tired of usin' yer hole, Char, I promise. When I win at Backlash, I'm gonna use and abuse this little booty every day, for the rest of yer life, ya got that?"

"Yes", Charlotte reluctantly agreed, assuring herself that she'd pay it all back in spades when she won instead.

"Yes...what?" Becky asked, holding her hand to her ear, even though Charlotte couldn't see it.

The Queen stayed silent, prompting Becky to deliver another harsh smack to Char's untrained butt and demand, "Say it, slut!"

Through gritted teeth, Charlotte mumbled, "Yes, mistress", which brought an almost comically large smile to Bex's face.

"Oooh, I like that! I can get used to hearin' that, lass", Becky teased, returning to the crowd of female wrestlers, standing side by side with the alpha female of Smackdown.

Charlotte was fuming! Never in a million years had she expected to have fallen this far. She'd never had to call another woman "mistress" before! Dammit, she shouldn't have! She was Charlotte Goddamn Flair! The Queen of wrestling, whose throne sits triumphantly at the very top of the hierarchy. Now, that same throne was being spat on and disrespected by that scourge! The one woman who's always had her number. Having to stand here and take this verbal abuse ate her alive; she was wrestling royalty! Treating her in this manner was absolute blasphemy.

"Keep practicin' yer sub mindset over the next month, yeah? I don't want a useless whore joinin' my ranks." Becky piled on, feigning to walk away before turning around to continue her verbal assault.

"Oh, and by the way, Char! Almost forgot, sorry! At Backlash, my arse will not be on the line! You need the match, not me, so I won't be wagerin' anythin' except my belt," Becky assured, much to the chagrin of The Queen. With that revelation, tonight's loss was, without question, the biggest of her career. The best possible outcome at Backlash meant that Charlotte would only be breaking even. There was no power to gain, only the title, and it would take a long time for her to recover from falling even this low.

Finally heading to the locker room, Becky announced, "Alright, lasses, the champ's off! Bianca, we're booked in the same hotel, yeah? I'll be on the fourth floor, Room 13. Be there in two hours! 11 PM and not a second late, understand?"

Reluctantly, Bianca agreed and, with that, the champions and their followers left, leaving The Queen and her lieutenant to sulk in their failure. Bianca didn't say a word; she wasn't scared of Charlotte anymore, just disgusted with her. The EST stormed off, leaving her supposed "boss" all alone, forcing her to come to terms with her defeat.

***

Click-clack, click-clack went the expensive pair of high heels Bianca Belair wore as she walked out of the elevator. Dressed in a long tan overcoat that covered up the selection of black lingerie she had hidden underneath, Bianca clicked and clacked down the hallway. Her face was made too, per Becky and Sasha's instructions; her whole attire had been hand-picked by the power duo via text a little while ago. They made sure everything was accounted for so that when The EST arrived, there wouldn't be any preparations to be made. Well, at least not those kinds of preparations, anyway.

The only piece of her that didn't have any instructions for it was her incredibly long ponytail, which was left alone. Usually, Bianca loved her braid; because of it, she stood out, and it had won her a handful of matches in the past. But here, at this moment, she hated having, due to the fact of how well it made her stand out. If anybody down this hallway were to recognize her, that would be it! She'd be all over TMZ and the internet, in general, being forced to look at headlines created by people who just didn't understand her situation. Earlier, Bianca had begged and pleaded to be allowed to change in Becky's room, but they'd insisted that she soak in every bit of humiliation while she could still feel any other way except excited from it. Luckily, or rather, unfortunately, her journey was about to come to an end.

As embarrassed as Bianca was to be dressed so freely outside of her room, the things that were going to happen to her on the other side of that door were downright terrifying. Embarrassing, too, but she knew Sasha had it out for her and, if The Boss had any say in it, she'd make tonight a living hell for The EST.

With her heart beginning to race, Bianca passed by rooms 9, 10, 11, 12 until she was standing directly in front of the door for room 13. She whipped out her phone for a quick time check and was relieved to see that the clock read 10:49, meaning she arrived with time to spare. Tucking her phone away, Bianca took a deep, calming breath, trying her best to reassure herself that everything would be okay. Sure, her single, and likely double, anal cherries were as good as gone, but if she stayed strong, she could come back from this. Just bottoming out one time didn't mean she was a bottom, not when she'd been forced into this. It simply meant that she wouldn't be a virgin anymore.

After psyching herself up as much as possible, Bianca softly knocked on the door to no immediate answer. In fact, it took several seconds before anything even happened at all. Eventually, a voice that Bianca recognized all too well could be heard shouting, "Relax, I'm getting it!" Then, the door crept open, revealing the exact person that Bianca had expected it to be.

"Welcome! We've been waiting for you, Bianca," Sasha Banks grinned, wearing nothing but a black silk robe, which was tied to hide all of her private bits. The Boss invited The EST in before slamming the door behind them and locking it.

"Follow me, we'll be conducting our business in here m," Sasha added in, leading tonight's conquest into a room down the hall. As they approached, Bianca could hear the screams of joy from another woman, the likes of which weren't Becky's, coming from inside the room. As the door opened, the bellowing woman in question was revealed to be Bayley, Sasha's favorite pet, who had been given orders to ride Becky's cock for the time being. Unsurprisingly, The Role Model was taking her orders very seriously.

Bayley ground that fat ass up and down Becky's long, slippery cock as Becky sat back and watched the former pro-hugger work. The two were on a soft-looking king-size bed, which provided more than enough space for these types of acts to occur. Acting on her infinite amount of confidence, Becky looked away from the once-proud top Bayley Dos Straps and turned her attention to the tallest, strongest woman in the room.

"Oh, hey Bianca, glad ya could make it! Well, not that ya had much of a choice!" Becky cheerily greeted, taking two handfuls of Bayley's natural tits into her grasp. The Man didn't dare move her lower body though, clearly in an attempt to avoid any pain in her leg, which was still bothering her from tonight's match. She did, however, continue to flap her gums.

"Yep, not much of a choice. Mmm-hmm! Ooh and I'm glad to see that ya listen to instructions well, too! Yer face is well made, and by the looks of things, yer wearin' what we asked." Bianca dropped her head in shame, but, being the annoying pest that she was, Sasha noticed this. The Boss pressed 5'5", 114 lb frame against her Mania opponent and, using her index finger, gently lifted Bianca's head. Hardly a few minutes in and Sasha was already making her move. Just...not how Bianca had expected. Licking her full, semi-glossed lips, The Standard of women's wrestling opened her mouth in preparation to speak. What came out though, was way out of left field.

"Aww, why the long face, Bianca?" Sasha whispered seductively, her hand caressing the side of Bianca's face. The EST wanted so badly to push away the brazen Boss, to overpower the overconfident bitch and put her in her place. But, that would only make things worse. Bianca didn't fear Sasha, but she was certain Banks could be a lot scarier than she currently was.

Picking up where she left off, Sasha continued, "Ooh, your face is very tense, I can feel it. Mmm, you're worried, aren't you? About taking your first cock up your ass? Kissing your life as a top goodbye? C'mon, tell me, Bianca." The EST stayed quiet for as long as she could, then Sasha's face turned sour and, in fear of what might happen, Bianca answered her.