Reclamation - Becky Lynch's Return Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Admittedly she didn't feel completely normal. For starters, her ass was still really numb, and her heart rate was still out of control. But, everything was slowly calming down. She honestly wasn't sure how she'd gone so far over the last few moments, but Bianca knew for a fact that she'd fought through any adversity. Then she realized that the thought of her pet was what brought her back to reality. Sadly though, it was merely a delusion from a changed person still clinging to their past life. For the fading of the indescribable pleasure was merely a result of Becky Lynch removing her cock, just in the nick of time.

Becky boasted a huge smirk on her face, knowing she could have made the big, bad EST cum if she wanted to. It simply wasn't the time for that, nor did she want to deprive her colleague of such a privilege. After stealing Belair's virginity in what could only be described as a dick move, the least she could do was give Sasha the chance to be Bianca's first anal orgasm.

"What're ya doin', lass? Cummin' already? What a whore!" Becky quipped, the insult definitely landing with Sasha, who cackled enthusiastically. Bianca however, lacked any sort of enthusiasm as she began to straighten out her mind, responding exactly how you'd expect her to.

"N-No!" She denied, still struggling to catch her breath through what was an obvious lie. "I wasn't going to cum! You're crazy!" That last line was especially funny to Sasha, who started laughing even harder at the sheer ridiculousness of Bianca's statement.

"Becky's crazy? Lemme ask you this: who's the delusional buttslut refusing to admit when they're defeated? It's not me, and it's certainly not Becky. So, maybe...maybe it's the only person here with a cock up her butt? I don't know, just a suggestion." Sasha joked casually, letting it breathe just enough for Bex to chime in.

"Aye, yer not wrong, Boss. I think you make a good point."

Jumping in immediately, Bianca continued her denial with, "No she doesn't! I'm not a whore or a bottom! And I wasn't about to cum!" For whatever reason, she felt especially fired up, as if the entire session had been a blur and she couldn't remember anything. Luckily, the two tops didn't care for her denial at all. They knew the truth and that's all that mattered.

What Sasha knew most of all, though, was that she'd grown tired of sitting around and waiting. She already had B's precious cherry stolen from her and, even worse, Becky nearly took the whore's first anal orgasm as well. Luckily Becky knew better than to cross The Boss twice in one night. She'd taken and enjoyed her piece; now it was time for Sasha to claim her prize.

Through all of her internal confusion, Bianca had almost completely forgotten that her asshole was still chock full of dick, something that returned to her attention the moment Becky began her withdrawal, which only managed to further sully her cognition. Because damn did that withdrawal feel good!

Boy did she hate it, though! Because everything about her current situation was all wrong! The EST wasn't supposed to be taking cocks, let alone enjoying them. Yet, here she was, absolutely loving the feeling of every inch exiting her tailpipe and even getting excited from the prospect of what could happen next. Bianca wasn't looking, but even still, she could tell that The Blueprint was no longer in front of her. No, Sasha had taken a spot right next to her colleague, practically panting like a dog as she waited for her moment. And then, it finally came.

The entirety of Becky's massive cock escaped, leaving Bianca's hole empty, with only one logical method to fill it. After a few seconds to stare at the work she'd done, which admittedly wasn't much, Becky got off the bed, opting instead to lean over the side and look Charlotte's latest lieutenant eye to eye. As Sasha took her place behind Tennessee Brickhouse, The Man seemed primed to commence one of her trademark jaw-jackings.

"Ya ready, Bianca? Huh? Ready for yer main event? The Boss is gonna fook ya silly, ain't that right?" Seeing the situation as unwinnable, Bianca stayed silent but, as expected, Sasha did not.

"Mmm, Bex, I know she's been waiting just as much as I have! But, just to be sure, why don't you go ahead and tell me how much you want my cock. Ooooh fuck yeah- I'll wait! C'mon, B, sing like a canary for me!" A very simple demand, yet Bianca couldn't bring herself to do it. No doubt she was looking forward to getting fucked by The Boss, but she wasn't willing to audibly admit it. There wasn't a chance in hell that The EST was going down without a fight. After all, she was still a top and, without a cock in her ass clouding her judgment, thinking like one became a lot easier.

"I'm not! G-Go ahead... do your worst." Bianca said, struggling to remain confident even through her brief spiel.

Sasha, lining up her cock, fired back quickly with, "Oh, you'd like that wouldn't you? Okay, I will!" What should've been a monumental feat was quickly glossed over as Sasha Banks forced her cock deep inside Bianca Belair's asshole. Every inch, one fluid motion.

Normally, Sasha would've taken her time stuffing that hole, but after all of Becky's insolence, the waiting and watching as her SummerSlam 2019 opponent took what should've been hers, The Boss was skipping right to the good part. Admittedly, it was still pretty tough going; it took everything she had to shove in the whole length up that tight hole but there weren't any regrets. For either of them.

Just a few seconds ago, Bianca's asshole was empty and now, once again it was filled to the brim. It was painful, but not nearly as much as it was pleasurable. The pounding sensation from Sasha hitting her deepest depths left her brain scrambled and the intensity only grew the moment The Standard began the actual sodomy.

As previously stated, Sasha was done messing around. So, once that butt was good and filled, Banks wasted little time moving things along. She masterfully maneuvered her hips, yanking all but the tip out, only to slam back inside with all the force she could muster. This was repeated again and again, setting the tone for what was quickly becoming a brutal first-time buttfucking. All the while, Bianca struggled to cope with how much she was loving that dick tearing up her ass.

Any top with an ounce of credibility to her name could tell by her facial expressions alone that Bianca was changing. She was enjoying getting her juicy, toned ass fucked, no doubt about it. The only doubt lied in her mind, the result of which was an inability to verbally announce any signs of pleasure. She wasn't quite ready to part way with her pride just yet, but unfortunately, her body was destined to do it for her.

Sasha's strokes were only getting deeper, opening that chute up more to allow each thrust to glide in just a bit smoother. The smoother the penetration got, the more impactful The Boss's aggressive anal assault became, with each sheathing bringing Bianca closer to that special moment. And no, not that one, at least not yet anyway!

The special moment in question was, in fact, her very first moan! An audible sign of enjoyment used by tops and bottoms alike. Bianca had moaned throughout her topping career, but never before as a bottom. It would be a monumental occasion, just as soon as she let it slip. But she just couldn't! She'd be no better than all the worthless whores she'd forced the same pleasure on. Any way she sliced it through, moaning and groaning like a whore was inevitable. There just wasn't any way around it. Not as long as Sasha was fucking her ass like this!

Sasha Banks, the woman she hated so much for stealing her Mania spotlight. The "fraudulent" SmackDown champion, who shares the same disdain for Bianca as The EST does for her. Which made it all the more satisfying when, looking forward, Bianca could be seen covering her mouth. Even the naked eye could tell right away what she was doing; Bianca was making a last-ditch effort to keep that moan inside. Seeing this merely brought a grin to The Boss's face though, as it was proof that Bianca's mental state had already undergone a massive change. Sooner or later, that moan was going to slip out. At the moment, she was merely rubbing dirt on a flesh wound.

Sasha knew it would only take one little push to get the stupid bitch to crack, she just needed to get a bit more proactive. She took a quick look at Becky, whose eyes met hers. The Man had picked up on Belair's predicament as well and gave a nod of approval to put the whore out of her misery. So, Banks took Bianca's hips into her grasp, using the extra leverage to pound that hole even more vigorously than before.

Immediately, Bianca could tell that the velocity of each thrust had changed drastically, resulting in The EST accidentally letting a gasp slip through her palm. Her eyes widened, a blatant verification of said change that unfortunately, only Becky was able to see. But, it didn't matter, Sasha had the once-promising star right where she wanted her. Now, all she had to do was finish the job. A job that Becky was willing to help her see-through.

"C'mon, lass!" Becky shouted directly into Bianca's face. "Let it out! Let it out! Let it out! Ya love bein' a little whore for us, yeah? Takin' big cocks up yer arse like it's nothin'? Then show some respect! Show some fookin' gratitude to the cock that's blessin' yer filthy hole!" Still covering her mouth, her heart beating a mile a minute, Bianca looked up at Becky, whose shit-eating grin made her look both very cool and very intimidating. Before she could focus on Bex for too long, Sasha joined in on the fun, though.

"Yeah, C'mon, B! Stop being so rude and delusional! We all know you're a whore, so just admit it!" The Boss demanded, briefly moving her hands to slap that fat booty as hard as she could. And that, as they say, was all she wrote. The moment her hand made contact, Bianca let it out. She'd held it back for as long as possible, but her body finally gave up on her.

The EST closed her eyes the moment it happened as if to take herself out of this shameful situation. Yet, she still hadn't removed her hand from her mouth, making the moan barely audible to those wishing to hear it. Something Becky didn't take kindly to. She snatched Bianca's hand away, with the more physically imposing woman far too deep to even attempt to fight back. With her last resort now under The Man's control, nothing was stopping Bianca from letting her sounds of pleasure flow. That didn't stop her from trying, though.

Bianca was still conscious; slowly becoming a worthless buttslut, but conscious. The moment her moans began bringing smiles to her tops' faces, her internal struggle peaked. This entire night, but especially right now, should've never happened. Sure, she was moaning like anal-addicted bottom, but she should've never been in this position in the first place. Getting spanked like a small child, losing her anal virginity, and succumbing to the intense pleasure that came from The Boss's buttfucking abilities, are all things that should've happened to Charlotte Flair! Not her, not The EST, the greatest pure athlete on the roster. It was a damn shame, and the worst part was, it was entirely her fault. If only she had the confidence.

The confidence that reared its head when she won the Royal Rumble. If only she could be The EST all the time. If only she could've had that confidence and then, she would've hunted after Sasha on her own. Bianca wouldn't have been so easily convinced to join up with Charlotte. Instead, she was preyed upon when her self-worth was at an all-time low and now, she was paying the price for it. Said price? Her career as a top.

Bianca was an emotional wreck, just as she had been the entire night. Ever since essentially being "sold" by Charlotte, there'd been an unmistakable pit in her stomach, accompanied by a feeling of dread and a worry about this moment. The moment where she would no longer be able to deny how much her asshole loved being used like this. Unfortunately, that moment had come.

Whether it was because Bianca Belair was destined to be a world-class asswhore, or simply because her tattered, confidence-lacking mental state latched on to the addictive pleasure, one thing was certain, she was not the same woman she was when the night began. Small signs of change had been shown throughout, but right here, right now, Bianca was finally able to come to terms with her destiny. She was weak and spineless, unable to speak up when necessary. She could've denied The Queen, not just for the partnership, but for offering up HER ass as collateral. Bianca could've stood up for herself! But she didn't.

No woman with her lack of willpower and drive, regardless of stature, deserved the right to call herself a top. Weak bitches like her are put on this Earth to worship the strongest of the strong. Women like Sasha Banks. Any way Bianca tried to slice it, Sasha was the real deal. No matter how hard she tried, The Boss had bested her every step of the way, especially tonight. In reality, Bianca never stood a chance. Not against a remarkable top like Sasha. God, just an hour ago- Hell, even ten minutes ago, admitting that would've taken a gun pointed to her head. Now... not so much.

Matter of fact, Bianca wanted to scream it from rooftops! She wanted to tell everyone she knew that Sasha Banks had owned her! That The Boss had taken her ass, claimed it, and turned her into a complete anal whore. Now, the only thing she hated about Sasha was that she hadn't taken her anal cherry. The fucking Standard, The Blueprint, The True Role Model deserved that right, and it was a crying shame that she had it stolen right from under her!

Several minutes passed with Bianca getting completely lost in her lust for her new mistress and, as they did, she hadn't even noticed that her hands were now openly spreading her massive ass cheeks apart. Something Sasha and Becky had picked up on but hadn't openly mocked her for it. Not that it would bother her now. In fact, she was kinda hoping to get some kind of verbal mistreatment, now that she was finally thinking straight. Perhaps maybe even some from the sex Goddess that was her owner Sasha Banks?

Regardless, Bianca was completely addicted to blue brand's blue-haired world champion, as well as her gloriously large cock, which had never ceased pummeling her pathetic asshole for a single second. The feeling was incredibly intense before, and now that she was embracing every bit of it, the magnitude of that pleasure only grew. But somehow, she couldn't help but feel like there was a way to make it even greater, to push it a step further. And just then, Bianca was brought back to the countless times that she defiled the poor, helpless Liv Morgan.

Any time Liv needed more, she would ask for permission to throw her ass back against the thrusts, maximizing the force at which the cock penetrated her hole and, subsequently, doubling the pleasure the little whore received. Bianca didn't need much more convincing than that! So, after letting go of her butt, she started to fuck herself, meeting her top in the middle thus causing The Boss's cock to barrel into that hole harder than ever. Unfortunately for Sasha, Bianca slammed her ass back with a little too much force, nearly knocking her back at first. But, that's not to say that it wasn't a welcomed sight.

Both Sasha and Becky gleefully giggled at the sight of this. It was the verification of what they'd been working towards all along. She could adapt to a spanking, loosen up her hole, and even moan from the pleasure. But only a certified buttslut would fuck themselves to maximize the pleasure. At long last, Sasha had done it! She'd broken one of WWE's premiere tops and now, much to Bianca's delight, she was going to let the world know it!

"Wow, B! You're really loving my cock, huh?" Sasha taunted, completely unaware of how far Bianca had already fallen. "You're throwing this fat ass back like a seasoned pro!" A terrific complement, the likes of which put a smile on Belair's face for the first time that night.

"Thank you, mistress!" Bianca shockingly and unironically responded. This time, Sasha wore the smile, though it was far bigger than that of Bianca's. No, The Boss was grinning from ear to ear as she continued to pummel that whorehole-in-training with every fiber of her being. Because, what Bianca just passingly utter as a "no big deal" statement, was easily one of the most delicious pieces of audible chocolate her ears have ever ingested. Before, it was merely an assumption. But now, there was no doubt about. Bianca Belair was a broken bitch and Sasha Banks was the culprit.

At this moment, Sasha finally felt as though she'd arrived. She finally felt like a true alpha because now, much like the trailblazers of the hierarchy's past, Sasha had broken a true top. Taking it a step further, the top she'd broken had only just lost her virginity, making the breaking even more impressive on Sasha's end. Sasha credited it to her elite skill but, in reality, any real top would've had just as easy an experience.

Well, maybe not any top, that's a stretch. But any real alpha contender could've done exactly what Sasha had done. Admittedly, Bianca fought off the desire as long as she could, but eventually, her lack of confidence gave way to self-loathing, with the only cure being the cock that was hitting all of her best spots. Physically, Bianca's impressive. Much like Charlotte, her imposing stature gave her an immediate advantage over any opponent and any potential fucktoy. But, unlike The Queen, Belair carried on her shoulder the weight of every single loss she'd ever suffered. Any time she won, that weight would lower significantly, but if she lost? It would increase tenfold.

Losing to Sasha at Mania was, in retrospect, the beginning of the end for her topping career. Her morale had hit rock bottom (no, not that one) and, while her partnership with Charlotte looked like exactly what she needed to reinvigorate herself on the surface, was the straw that broke the camel's back. Now, here she was openly admitting to being Sasha's bitch, loving the feeling of every inch of cock up her slutty butt, only to latch on to those inches on every retraction.

Honestly, Bianca didn't have any regrets because, for the first time in forever, she was actually happy. There wasn't any weight on her shoulders, nor was there any pressure to try and be something that she wasn't meant to be. No, she was meant to take cocks and, specifically, Sasha's cock, something The Boss was all too happy to ask the whore about.

"Mistress, huh?" She finally acknowledged. "Yeah! I'm your mistress! And...what does that make you?" It was a rhetorical question, one which received a "humpf" from Becky and, in turn, something much bigger from the questionee.

"I'm your whore! I'm your whore! I'm your whore!" Bianca cried out.

"Who's whore?"

"THE BOSS'S WHORE! I'M SASHA BANKS' WHORE!" Bianca screamed out as Sasha increased her pace exponentially, causing the brand new sub's ass to go completely numb.

"Fuckin'-A right you are, bitch! You're my whore! And so far, you've been an excellent whore for me!" Sasha informed, to which Bianca merely cried out "Thank You!"

"Mmm-FUCK! You're being such a good girl for me, B! I've taught you so much tonight but, I've got one more lesson and, if pass, there's a little reward for you!" Sasha announced, prompting Bianca to patiently wait for the remainder of her mistress' explanation.

"Alright, bitch! I'm gonna count down from ten and at zero, you cum! Hear that? When I hit zero, you cum like the anal whore you are! Got it?" Which got an immediate "yes mistress" in response. It was just then that Bianca finally noticed that her entire lower body had gone numb and, mere moments later, her long, muscular legs began to quiver. Cumming on command was no issue, holding back any longer was. But, first impressions are everything and Bianca definitely wanted to impress her beloved Boss with her first anal orgasm.