Reclamation - Becky Lynch's Return Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sasha kept the plug in place for a few seconds, allowing Bianca to really concentrate on the feeling of being stuffed up, before beginning the expulsion process again. The plug popped out, only to be reinserted once more. Only this time, Bianca's hole had been stretched enough to the point where she felt almost no pain at all from the penetration. A thought that would've made her cry in shame if her neck hadn't been in such a janky position. Bianca nearly thanked God right then and there because, while her hole stretched to the point that it no longer hurt, at least she wasn't enjoying getting her ass played with.

But dwelling on that fact longer came with the realization that it was only a matter of time before this process became pleasurable. In a matter of minutes, the pain in her virgin asshole had gone from excruciating to non-existent, and the rate things were going, Sasha would seemingly be hell-bent on ensuring that it only got worse for The EST.

To be honest, things had already gotten far worse than Bianca had ever hoped they could've. She never wanted to have her asshole stretched to this degree, to the point that she could easily accept a buttplug without even an ounce of pain. Bianca was almost impressed with how quickly and efficiently Sasha had managed to open her up. Almost. That was until the thought of being impressed by Sasha Banks nearly made Bianca throw up in her mouth.

Several minutes passed and as they did, Bianca lost count of how many times Sasha's cold metal toy invaded her private sector. At this point, The Boss was plugging and pulling with relative ease. Eventually, Sasha finally let go of Bianca's braid, allowing the bigger woman to drop her head in shame as her asshole continued to be infiltrated. With a free hand now available, Sasha gave another vicious smack to that round rump, yelling "OPEN!" as she did so. After a few seconds of reluctance, another smack prompted Bianca to spread her ass cheeks, giving Sasha a perfect look at the early stages of a gape beginning to form as the plug was once again removed.

For an anal virgin, Sasha was quite impressed with how far Bianca's inexperienced hole had come in such a short amount of time. But, it was time to take the next step. It was time to make her enjoy it. That, of course, was never going to happen with just a buttplug. Not the weakest form of anal pleasure, merely designed to keep buttsluts opened up for the later happenings. No, she'd need to use something a bit more maneuverable, like her fingers.

Though her time invading B's hole with the plug was over, that didn't mean it was of no use to The Boss. In fact, she saw a golden opportunity to kill two birds with one stone. So, after taking a quick look at the plug, which was matted in a build-up of anal juices, Sasha took the plug and brought it up to Bianca's mouth. At first, Belair refused to get a taste of her ass, but another thunderous smack, as well as the threat of another, motivated her enough to at least accept the plug. Prepared for the absolute worst, Bianca opened her mouth, only to find that the taste wasn't so bad. It wasn't bad at all! Out of everything she'd been subjected to, sucking her ass juices off of Sasha's buttplug was by far the most enjoyable. Naturally, Bianca still hated having to do it, as it made her feel like an ATM whore, something she definitely WASN'T and never would be.

As Bianca sucked the toy clean, Sasha focused her attention on the task at hand. Her beautiful face gleaming about what was going to happen, Sasha laced her fingers before cockily stretching them out. Without any further adieu or preparation, The Legit Boss Sasha Banks took the two longest fingers on her right hand and pushed them up against that pristine opening.

Immediately, Bianca groaned around the metal plug, the pain of her ass being trained once again returning. It wasn't the size she struggled with, no, it was the sharp, awkward shape of Sasha's manicured French tips cutting against the sides of her backdoor that hurt. Luckily, Banks took it easy on her, making sure that every movement occurred slowly. That way, Bianca's hole could adjust again, getting her one step closer to enjoyment. Man, Bianca sure was lucky to have someone as skilled as The Boss to train her asshole. At least, that's what Sasha thought, anyway.

Just for a moment, Banks drifted back to her first time, way back when she signed her WWE contract. The better part of a decade had passed since then, and while it hasn't always been sunshine and rainbows, Sasha was living her dream now. A career top, bent over her knee, getting prepped for an inevitable sodomization. The idea alone was enough to make Sasha smile, that brazen grin only growing as Bianca continued to wince from even the slightest movement.

Those noises became even more prominent when Sasha took matters into her own hands by moving her fingers more frequently. Well, as much as she could anyway. She couldn't exactly go "fast" by any means because, despite all the loosening that had been done, Bianca was still exceptionally tight, especially as Sasha tried to push in deeper. Naturally, the deeper she went, the more noise Bianca made. For the very first time in her life, her ass was being sodomized.

Not by a cock yet, thank God! But, even Sasha's fingers were moving around enough to cause her inexperienced hole a tremendous amount of pain. In a way, she was almost grateful for the discomfort because it meant she still wasn't enjoying herself. Which, in this situation, was all she could ask for.

Sasha continued to play with Bianca's ass and, while she did, Becky had continued to pummel Bayley's useless butt to oblivion. The shameless hugging whore was long gone mentally, but somehow still managed to hold off the burning sensation that usually was her desire to cum. She was a whimpering mess, completely unable to even hold her juicy thighs up anymore, let alone maintain a relative consciousness. Yet, her body refused to get close until the shameless whorehole had gotten its fill of Becky's massive rod. It would likely be a long, LONG, time until Sasha allowed anybody else to fuck her bitch again. So Bayley wasn't going to give in. At least, that's what she thought. Becky had other plans.

The Man was on top of the world right now. She'd put everything on the line in her match with Charlotte and had come out on top. Yet, here she was fucking a two-dollar whore instead of breaking in a new piece of ass. Not only had Sasha convinced her to delay her conquest of The Queen, but she was also hogging the compensation! Sure, she had jurisdiction over Bianca, but that didn't mean Becky didn't want in. Yeah, she wanted a piece of that rookie butt just like everybody else. And, as the new alpha, she planned on taking it.

"Aye, Boss, hurry the prep along, yeah? It's just about that time!" Becky announced, causing Bianca's heart to sink upon hearing it.

Sasha, removing the buttplug from Bianca's mouth, joked, "Aww c'mon Bex, I'm having too much fun over here! Just a little longer? Please?" The Boss looked like a kid in a candy store, begging for loose change from a disgruntled father figure.

"I'm finishin' this whore off, then we're gettin' down to business!" Becky assured, thrusting in emphatically as her sentence concluded. As Sasha went back to fingering that hole, the former 2 Belt Badass went to town on the San Jose whore, this time at an even higher velocity than before. Becky fought through any pain that her knee was giving her, all in the name of two things: making this bitch cum and, subsequently, getting a piece of that sought-after virgin hole. The sooner the former, the sooner the latter.

While Becky got to work, Sasha returned to fingering her target's virgin asshole. Upon insertion, Bianca could feel a difference in the pressure inside of her butt. She looked back, hoping to get an answer, but she couldn't see anything. Luckily, Sasha easily picked up on her curiosity and was more than happy to let Bianca in on what was happening.

"Oh, you felt that B? Oooh, I'm sure you did 'cause you looked back at me." Sasha taunted, before quickly ripping her fingers out and wiggling three shiny digits in Bianca's face. "That's not one, not two, not FOUR, but three of my fingers all up inside your slutty asshole."

"My asshole is not- AHHH" Bianca boldly tried to respond, only for an even more intense feeling to emanate from her backdoor. She wasn't sure why the intensity had grown, only that the pressure was far bigger than it had been mere seconds before. Sensing the obvious change in demeanor, Sasha once again had something to say to the supposedly tough EST.

"Your asshole isn't what, B? Slutty? Tell me, could someone who's not a slut take four fingers up their ass?" Sasha asked redundantly.

Immediately, Bianca snapped back with, "What do you mean four?", prompting The Boss to cackle with delight as she slowly detached herself from Bianca. Sasha brought her hand up Belair's face, revealing to her rival that four of her fingers were now coated in Bianca's anal juices, leaving her thumb as the only dry one.

"Four, slut." Sasha announced calmly. "No pain, no agony from four fingers shoved up your asshole. Now, does that sound like a slut to you?" Bianca's initial response would've been "well, yes" but her refusal to admit that something inside of her was changing took over, causing her to hop into defensive mode.

"I'm not a slut, Sasha! You'll see!"

"Sure I will. Everybody's tough. Everybody's gonna hang on. But they never do, and neither will you." Sasha ensured, forcing her four digits back up that butt for emphasis. "Ah, neither will you, B. You only think you will because you're an anal virgin. But, that just means that you're a clean slate, hun. It means that teaching your asshole to love my cock will be a piece of cake!"

Bianca tried to respond, but the feeling inside her ass was just too overwhelming, so much so that her heart began to beat like crazy. Sweat matted her forehead, slowly trickling down her face as the pressure grew more and more. Luckily there was no pain, but dwelling on that brought upon a very harrowing realization. That feeling inside her ass was the beginning sign, the earliest form of anal pleasure. And thus, her worst fears were coming true.

Bianca couldn't even begin to fathom how this could be possible! She wasn't some anal-loving bottom, she was a top! Not just some run-of-the-mill top either. No, Bianca was a certified butt buster when she had the confidence to back it up. Of course, her morale was at an all-time low right about now, but that didn't matter! By no means was she a lowly whore. So why? Why and how could she possibly find four fingers jammed inside of her butt enjoyable. The answer? Inevitability.

Almost any woman with an anal fixation, regardless of which side they take, will inevitably fall to the pleasure of butt play. In-fucking-evitable, whether Bianca liked it or not. There was no escaping it, which was why tops tried to hang on to their cherries for as long as possible. Those who experience the pleasures of anal sex are never the same afterward. Not to say they become addicted right away. Obviously a strong-willed individual, much like Becky and Sasha, can bounce back and use that experience to their advantage. By having been fucked before, they have the luxury of not worrying about whether they'll like it or not. Nor do they stress the protection of their ass, meaning they always fight with an iron will. Bianca was lacking in the experience department. And it showed in her reaction.

Being the expert top that she is, Sasha could tell that Bianca's feelings were beginning to change, that not only was she starting to accept her asshole's new place, but embrace it as well. Even if The Boss was a newbie top, she'd still be able to weed out the enjoyment in Bianca's mumbles. The smallest, barely audible groans, evidence of pleasure and the start of much more. Naturally, Sasha just had to point it out to her.

"What's that, B? I know you're loving getting your tight little butthole finger fucked, but if you're gonna thank me, you need to speak up." Sasha quipped, failing to get a response in return. It was all just too much for Bianca to process at the moment. The Boss, however, was more than capable of doing so and made sure to pile on further.

"No response huh? That's okay! I know it's all really intense for you right now, so I'll go easy on you. Yes or no? Do you like the way I toy your hole?" Such a simple question, yet a response was so hard to get out. Luckily the decision on what to say was a quick one. Bianca simply needed the strength to speak and once she did, she was more than happy to give Sasha her answer.

"N-No!" Bianca announced plainly. Not the answer Sasha was hoping for, yet it was what she expected. Any self-respecting top wouldn't go down without a fight, let alone give it up before even taking a cock. The delay was all Sasha was hoping to hear, because it was indicative of the grand scheme which, of course, was the gradual decline of Bianca Belair. She would never admit it, but a part of her, albeit even the smallest part, liked what Sasha was doing and wanted her to keep doing it.

"No? That's to be expected. But, rest assured, that answer will change. I'm gonna destroy this little hole. I'm gonna gape it and make it mine! Bank on that!" Sasha assured, laughing her ass off at the use of a catchphrase that has long since been fazed out and, subsequently, making Bianca groan and roll her eyes. "Yep, I won't stop until this hole is so big around that I can shove my entire arm inside of it with ease! And then we'll see if your answer will have changed because I can assure you that it will have. This little EST mindset that you've got? It's bullshit. And I'll prove it because sooner or later, your body will do the talking for you."

The Boss blabbed on and on and, in between Sasha running her mouth and toying Bianca's muscular, yet fat ass, The Man picked up her pace. Naturally, as Becky increased the intensity, Bayley went even further into the deep end. Roughly twelve inches of rubber dick impaling her butt time after time, the collisions causing Bayley's already trembling skin to quake even further. If what The Man was doing before was too much to bear, then this was absolute torture, but not the bad kind. What Becky was doing could easily rank on her top 5 most amazing anal experiences ever. If anything, the only real torture was how, despite giving the whore every inch, Bex purposely never hit Bayley's best spots, to ensure that the control was still in her hands.

Yep, she kept Bayley on the edge like that for several minutes, which felt like hours for the bodacious brunette. Which, in and of itself, felt was fan-fucking-tastic. Bayley couldn't even begin to wrap her head around how Becky could be so skilled to keep her on edge like that. Almost to ensure that, no matter how badly she wanted to cum, it wouldn't happen until Becky made it happen. Bayley was almost thankful for that because, even though she hated it, she knew that when she finally did pop, it would be well worth the wait. Needless to say, she was correct.

Obviously, this method of "trying but not really" forced her to hold on longer but, as any pathetic bitch like Bayley would admit, she could only push it off for so long. Sooner came before later, and Bayley could no longer push back against the intense pleasure emanating from her asshole. Becky started putting everything she had into each thrust, the incredible force causing Bayley's orgasm to approach at an alarming rate. Her ass went numb, a sensation that quickly spread throughout her entire body.

Bayley began to shake violently, Becky knew the bitch was about to cum. Usually, Becky would've forced her to beg for it, but Bayley was merely an appetizer to Bianca's main course, so she decided that it wasn't necessary. Not that her decision mattered much anyway, considering Bayley was barely hanging on by a thread as it was. She was mere seconds away from whiting out, a far cry from giving a submissive soliloquy.

Bayley's dark brown eyes shot into the back of her head, just as the cum began to gush from her other hole. Her backdoor clamped down so hard that if it was a real dick, she probably would've caused some serious damage. Luckily it wasn't; not only was Becky fine and dandy, but she was more than capable of continuing the assault, even with chest and abdomen covered in Bayley's juices. So she kept going, reverting her pace, allowing The Role Model to feel every inch pummeling her again.

Becky was in a particularly giving mood, so she targeted Bayley's swollen clit, which had remained untouched throughout the night, and lightly pressed her thumb onto it, sending the big booty bimbo headfirst into another orgasm. This time though, the climax didn't come alone, bringing forth several, much smaller orgasms along with it. Bayley kept cumming and cumming until eventually, she passed out, completely overwhelmed by the intense pleasure.

With her prey resting easily, Becky finally pulled her cock out of Bayley's massive butt, revealing that whorehole in all of its gaping glory. Despite rushing The Role Model to a conclusion, Becky took a few seconds to admire her work. It was an impressive gape; nothing Alexa Bliss would commend, but it was a solid, beautiful gape that's visual was only enhanced by the slimy asscream that emanated from her anal ring. That same substance also coated Becky's cock, with The Man's rod in a particularly shiny state as Bayley's juices rudely dripped from that rod onto the soft bed below.

Bayley was down and out, meaning it was finally time for the main event! Becky jumped into action, casually helping the lifeless whore off the bed and onto a nearby chair, that blissfully dazed look never leaving her eyes. Becky, still limping, headed over to where her partner and her plaything sat, kneeling until she was eye level with The EST. Bianca kept her head down, which Becky thought was adorable. So much so, she just had to point it out to her fellow top.

"Hey Boss, I think she knows it's time! How 'bout it, Bianca? Ready to lose that little cherry yer so proud of?" Becky asked, causing Bianca to think very carefully about her response. One slip up, and any chance she had of walking away with her double-anal cherry intact went out the door.

After a few brief moments, she decided that a simple "no" wasn't too disrespectful. It was what any self-respecting top would do in her position. Surely Becky and Sasha didn't expect her to be eager, right? Well, yes actually! They didn't expect her to be eager, nor did they want her to be.

The Man and The Boss, WWE's two top champions, wanted a conquest. One last stepping stone on the road to total domination of the hierarchy. There was no fun to be had in the easy route. The longer Bianca protested the more satisfied the power duo would feel when they exposed her as the anal-loving whore they knew she was born to be.

While Becky was amused by Bianca's cheap attempt at defiance, Sasha was not having it. Something in her switched, from the seductive mistress she'd been all night, to that fierce, dominant Boss she was known for being. Almost as soon as that "no" left her lips, Sasha delivered a series of harsh smacks to those already battered cheeks. Along with them, came a short promo from The Blueprint herself.

"No, huh? No. No! After all the prepping I've done?" Sasha asked before shoving The EST to the floor, catching the leash in her grasp on the way down. "Ooooh B, ready or not, your ass is mine! I mean ours- yeah, it's ours!"

Cutting her off, Becky reminded, "Yeah, OURS, Boss. I appreciate yer help, but let's not forget who did the work and won the match to EARN this bum cherry." Something about Sasha's arrogance had always rubbed Becky the wrong way. This time was no different.