Reclamation - Becky Lynch's Return Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, you wouldn't have won that match if it wasn't for Ummm... who was that again? Oh yeah! Me! Ya know, as long as we're bringing shit like that up." Sasha informed, almost getting Bianca to crack a small smile before she remembered that they were fighting over her ass.

"Ohhh, okay! I see how it is! Alright, go ahead CHAMP! Do yer worst! Ya know what? She's all yers! My leg is buggered anyway, have at her!" Becky said, metaphorically handing the reins over to Sasha.

"Trust me, I will, Bex! I'll gladly accept your offer. Bianca, you know what to do! Assume the position!" Sasha demanded, letting go of the leash, allowing tonight's pet to grudgingly make her way over to the bed. Such a simple task, yet one she found exceptionally difficult due to the stiffness in her legs, brought on by her lengthy-time sat over The Boss's lap. Bianca passed the menial trial, though, and even found herself lifting her ass into the air, just like she knew the two tops wanted, a sight that easily put a smile on the mayor of Bosstown's face.

Sasha would've loved to take another shot at her frenemy, among other things, but the time for all that jazz was over. She was about to take another woman's anal cherry, something she'd done sparingly during her time as a top. Sasha could her butt cherries on hand, even if that hand was a hook hand. Yep, she only had one cherry to her credit, so sparingly was probably giving her too much credit. Nevertheless, that only cherry, her greatest conquest was Asuka's double-anal cherry, a feat she notched when paired up with Charlotte. Even when playing a part in The Empress's initial downfall, Sasha still wasn't able to snag a virgin hole. That accomplished went to Bayley, and came during their deteriorating partnership; something Sasha regrets allowing to this day.

But, the sight before her was about to make her forget about that entirely! Bianca Belair's virgin hole, so pristine, yet physically, appearing so ready to take its first cock. Her cock, the one she'd just scrambled to put on. That asshole sat in a permanently stretched state, but not so stretched that it would stay that way. Just barely, to the point where only the naked eye of an experienced top like Sasha could notice. What didn't take expertise though, was to appreciate just how beautiful the sight in front of her was.

That slowly puckering asshole, dripping wet from an entire session of finger-banging. On top of that, or under actually, lay her untouched pussy which was not the target here. Even still, that too was moist, if only just a bit, only further proving that no matter how much she denied it, Bianca was on her way to becoming an anal whore. Her worst fear, rapidly approaching before her. Sasha could make it a reality, all she needed to do was fill that backdoor up. However, just as she lined up her cock, the worst thing happened. Becky Lynch piped up again!

"Aye, Boss! What're ya doin'?" She asked rhetorically.

Obviously confused, Sasha answered, "What does it look like I'm doing?"

"Well, it looks like yer about to take her bum, yeah? On second thought, I think I'll take the first piece!" Becky announced, waltzing over to the bed whilst comically stroking her strap-on.

"Oh fuck no!" Sasha snapped, pointing a finger in Becky's face. "You said that she was all mine!"

Becky, trying her best to be as convincing as possible, argued, "That I did, annnnd... she is! After I take her cherry."

"That's bullshit and you know it!" Sasha growled, clearly upset but also well aware that Becky had the authority in this situation. Even though they'd agreed to share, Becky won the match, therefore she had the rights to HER prize.

"Just a little." Becky joked, nudging her "partner" to the side ever so slightly. It was then that Sasha knew this partnership would never truly last. Why partnering up was always a bad idea. Deep down, she knew that it wasn't as serious as it appeared. That Bianca would still be her slave by the end of the night, regardless of who got the first piece. But, that little nudge, such an insignificant push, felt like a personal attack. She felt betrayed; not too much to get her out of the mood, but just enough to piss her off the tiniest bit. Because that little nudge felt the beginning of much more.

More than likely, it wasn't. But, maybe just maybe, it was proof that even though they were currently allies, Becky didn't see Sasha as her equal. Perhaps down the line, Becky would break their agreement and adopt a totalitarian mindset, perhaps she'd become just as bad as Charlotte. All of that was highly unlikely, but at the moment, the only thing Sasha knew for sure was that she had no right to fully trust Becky Lynch going forward.

For Becky Lynch had gone back on her word. Bianca's cherry was supposed to be Sasha's considering Becky could still collect Charlotte's in a month. Yet, here she was, pushed out of the way, still looking for her first anal cherry collected. A damn shame for one of the company's premier tops.

Through all of the bickering, Bianca sat quietly, praying that their arguing would go on forever. The final moments of her finger-banging brought upon the tiniest, nearly microscopic inklings of pleasure from her asshole. Nothing too out of the ordinary; after a while, your body settles down and begins to adapt to the changes. But, Bianca knew it was only the beginning of something much, much worse. The mere thought of which made her wish she would've had the confidence to simply tell Charlotte Flair no.

If she would've declined The Queen's offer, Bianca would be golden right now. Charlotte would be beaten, her in place and, most importantly, below her on the hierarchy. Bianca would've been #3, behind only Sasha and Becky. A few matches won, her confidence and "undefeated" mindset back on track and The EST would've back and better than ever, ready and willing to challenge her rival for the prize she's dreamt of winning since signing with the company. The SmackDown Women's championship. The newer, yet often more prestigious version of the women's division's world title. She could've had it all. Dammit, she should've had it all!

Alas, here she sat, dreading the moment it would finally happen. Sooner or later, the power duo of The Boss and The Man would come to an agreement, and one of the two would steal something that never should've been available in the first place. At the moment, it seemed as though that would be back which, for a tiny, disgusting moment, brought upon a twisted form of solace. Not from losing her cherry, but more so from Sasha not getting to take it. If it was going to happen, at least it was from somebody who Bianca admired for their fierceness, instead of someone she hated for that same characteristic. A characteristic that was on full display as Becky began to conclude her side of the argument.

"Don't worry, Boss! I'll be in and out, then she'll be all yours!" After hearing those words, Sasha put on a scowl the likes of which made Bianca gulp. Throughout the night, Sasha had been relatively upbeat, if not taking a very seductive and passionate approach to achieving her goal. The thought of an angry Sasha Banks, someone who already had it out for her, being her first true sodomization gave her the chills. But, not as much as what happened next. She spent so much time dwelling on that thought, that she hadn't noticed Becky beginning to line up her cock.

Without any further adieu, Becky took the tip of her dick and pressed it up against that virgin hole. As soon as she felt the rubber up against her ass, Bianca's heart sank. This was it, her last remaining seconds as an anal virgin. Becky slowly pushed forward and, to no surprise, her butt responded with a great amount of resistance. Even after all of the preparation and training she'd suffered through, she still was ready for the feeling of her ass being ripped open and stuffed.

Just taking the head proved to be a huge challenge, but it was nothing that Becky Lynch wasn't prepared for. Unlike Sasha, she'd taken a small handful of cherries in her time and, though no major names were among those, she knew how to break in a hole. Sasha had opened it up enough to the point where, with just a little force, her head would be able to slip inside. Then, it would be all downhill from there. So, Becky put Bianca's broad shoulders to good use, grabbing hold of them for leverage as she tried to force her rod up that tight, tight chute. And, after enough pushing, it finally happened.

The moment that the pushing stopped, when Becky settled in and allowed her asshole to adjust, Bianca felt her soul leave her body. Her purity was gone. No longer was she an anal virgin. For the first time in her life, she was taking it up the bum like a cheap, two-dollar whore. A million thoughts were racing throughout her mind, so fast that focusing on just one was an impossible feat. Just as erratic as her mental state were the various feelings she was experiencing, as well.

The biggest, most evident of all those feelings was the tremendous amount of pain she was in. Far worse than any bump, any finisher, any pain that she'd ever had to suffer through in her entire life. So intense that her arms could no longer hold her body up, causing her to collapse onto the bed. Naturally, Becky saw this and just had to poke fun.

"Aww, what's wrong there, Bianca? The big bad athlete can't handle a wee bit of pain? C'mon, Sasha did it! I did it! So you can do it too, lass." Sure she could. But, it was going to take time. There was no doubt that this would be one of Becky's toughest penetrations ever, not just because of how tight Bianca was, but also her unwillingness to relax her asshole and accept her fate. It was obvious she was still holding on to the hope that her career as a top could remain intact, even now with just upwards of three inches of cock tearing her butt apart. Even the slightest movement increased the pain and, in turn, the volume of her screams.

Just then, as her wails seemed to peak, Becky caught a glimpse of something spectacular. In a desperate attempt to try and ease the pain, Bianca slid her hands back and gracefully parted her massive cheeks. The act was done merely in an attempt to help loosen her hole as much as possible but obviously, Becky Lynch didn't take it as such. Becky knew there was more to it, namely Bianca accepting her role as tonight's whore, welcoming any and all use and abuse The Man was willing to give.

Normally, Becky would've had something crass to say, but a sight like this was just too good to ruin. So, with Bianca finally, in whore position and with the belief that her asshole had settled enough, Becky tried to push forward. The keyword is that she *tried*. Because that hole was still far too tight for any movement to occur without a tremendous force to guide it. Luckily for her, she didn't waste too much energy on Bayley's useless hole, which meant that she had more than enough left in the tank for her brief sodomization of The EST.

The first-ever dual women's World Champion put that extra gas tank into good use, taking hold of Bianca's muscular shoulders, giving herself leverage before pushing in as hard as she could. As expected, Bianca continued to screech bloody murder but, quite ruthlessly, Becky pressed on, her gaze fixated on that inexperienced butt doing the work of a seasoned veteran. Inch after inch disappeared inside that chute, never to be seen again, at least for the moment anyway. Becky had every intention of getting at least one good stroke in, even if Sasha wanted to kill her for it. But obviously, she'd have to get all the way in first.

Seven or so inches deep and Bianca was sure that this was the end. So much pain, so much agony. Her asshole being ripped open beyond repair. Basic tasks like walking and sitting down would become practically impossible to perform for the foreseeable future. She wondered how anyone could enjoy this misery. How could getting her ass fucked ever be worth all of this? Then she remembered her favorite whore.

Liv Morgan, easily in WWE's top three of "Eager Buttsluts". No amount of pain ever dissuaded her from achieving her goals, which were cumming as hard as possible and being the best bottom she could. If anything, that pain only ever got Liv off more. Going to those lengths to push herself made her feel special, like some sort of superstar whore the likes of which could easily give Bayley and Alexa Bliss a run for their money. No doubt Bianca knew Liv was addicted to the pain, after all, she'd inflicted enough of it to the bitch.

Hell, she always enjoyed giving her enthusiastic little sub's juicy booty everything it could take, and boy, it could take a lot. So much, that recently, Bianca had been forced to start stuffing little Liv to the brim in one fell swoop, just so the anal junkie could at least get her torture fix. Her asshole's become so used to the abuse that long, drawn-out penetrations don't even hurt in the slightest.

Just thinking about fucking her favorite toy helped ease her spirits a bit, although admittedly it didn't help too much. The only bit of relief came from the thought of topping in general, which meant that, at least for the moment, Bianca was still the same woman she'd always been. Mentally. Physically? Well, that was a much different story.

After a surprisingly erotic prep sesh with The Boss, Bianca's hole was far looser than it ever needed to be. On top of that, her emotions were all jumbled after losing her anal cherry. Miraculously, the act itself wasn't what had her reeling; no, that she'd been psyching herself all night for. It was more so the pain, the feeling of being completely helpless as her butt continued to be relentlessly rammed until every single inch of that cock was stuffed up her backdoor. A moment she'd been dreading ever since Becky's penetration over ten minutes ago. A moment that, due to her mind being fixated on Liv Morgan, finally came to pass.

The skin of The Man's soft, supple thighs met that of Bianca's muscular asscheeks, Becky shoving The EST's hands out of the way on arrival. A small, yet monumental act, signaling what Becky and Sasha believed was the beginning of Bianca's transformation. And, as always, she let her target in on her discovery.

"AHHH- There it is! That's the spot, right there!" Becky declared, re-adjusting to help remove some pressure from her bad leg. "How does that feel, lass? All 12 inches buried deep in yer whore ass, yeah?" Bianca stayed silent through all of Becky's insufferable quips, sulking in every ounce of humiliation. Someone who didn't stay silent though was Sasha Banks, who, after some well-needed cool-down time, was back to enjoying the exploitation of their newly christened pet.

"Aww c'mon, B, tell us! Tell us how much you LOVE having all that cock up your slutty little asshole! Mmm YEAH! TELL US, WHORE!" Once again, Bianca stayed silent and, instead of allowing her to suffer in silence, The Boss took it upon herself to demand an answer to such a rhetorical question. Again proving to be the "go-getter" of the two tops, Sasha hopped onto the bed, positioning herself in front of Bianca before continuing.

Brushing her luscious blue hair to the side, Sasha informed, "Now, you're probably thinking you can get away with the silent treatment, but I actually wanna hear an answer bitch! So, let's hear it! Or else!" Again with that vague threat, which, again, was more than enough to get Bianca to spill.

Speaking loudly and honestly, Bianca cried out, "Oh God! No! I hate it! HATE IT!" She screamed variations of that over and over until, in unison, the power duo slapped both her face and her butt, signaling for her to shut up. Once she had, Sasha picked up where she left off.

"Awww look, Bex, she hates it! Our little whore hates getting fucked." Bianca tried to pipe up with an "I'm not your whore" but was quickly shut down by WWE's Standard, with another slap silencing the superior athlete.

"No, no, shut your mouth now. Just shut it, and think about your situation. You've got The Man balls deep in your butt. You've just lost your anal virginity, and all you can do is sit and wait for Becky to fuck you senseless. Now if you were to look at yourself from our perspective, how would you describe yourself?" Sasha's question was surprisingly introspective, way too deep for answer whilst also fighting through the pain that had... quietly eased to a small, recurring ache. Compared to the previous intensity, this was absolutely nothing. With her asshole beginning to relax, Bianca thought long and hard about Sasha's question. If she was looking at herself as a third-party viewer, how would she describe herself? Well, the answer was obvious!

At this moment, she looked like a whore! Not just a whore, but a whore with a cock up her ass and another top primed to take her turn. There was little to argue against it. So, Bianca answered The Boss as honestly as possible. "I... I look like a whore." She stated calmly, failing to notice Becky's subtle extraction beginning to occur.

Sasha smiled in awe as the early seeds of mind break were beginning to take shape. Such a small truth being told was hardly monumental, but just hearing those words was evidence of so much more to come. A chuckle followed, then more verbal abuse from Snoop Dogg's lil' cousin.

"That's exactly what you are, Bianca. A whore. Made to be used up and spit out by truly dominant women. I just feel sorry that it's taken you this long to realize it." Sasha assured, shaking her head in disappointment as Becky slammed every inch of cock back inside that hole, jolting Bianca forward, nearly headbutting The Boss in the process. The force at which Bex sheathed her weapon was impressive but, more impressive was Bianca's reaction to such. For the once-proud top merely let out a gasp and a whimper. Quite pathetically, she couldn't help but listen in as Sasha continued to pile it on.

"Face it, B! You're a whore! An anal-addicted whore, no better than the Bayley and Alexa!" Sasha laughed as Becky pulled out once more, only to stuff that hole again in record time. Only, The Man didn't settle this time around. Instead of patiently waiting for a good time to strike again, she quickly began a new rotation, thus officially beginning her very first ass fucking. And sadly, a piece of The EST was lost with every penetration.

Bianca couldn't think straight to save her life. Not with Sasha yelling out words of encouragement, and the constant barreling of that cock inside of her ass. ESPECIALLY the barreling of that cock inside her ass. It felt way too...strange, and not in a bad way. The length of it pressing against her spot over and over again, the erotic sounds of her fat booty clapping against Becky's thick thighs. The mere thought of the indelicate way her supposedly inexperienced asshole was being used. Bianca couldn't put her finger on it, but based on her heavy breathing, Sasha and Becky knew exactly what Bianca was going through because it was something they'd gone through themselves many, many times in the past. And boy, was Sasha not happy about it.

Time ticked by slowly and, as it did, Sasha could tell that Bianca was about to cum, which would be another accolade stolen from her by the other 2 Belts aficionado, something the SmackDown champ was all too happy to display her disdain for with a scowl and an eye roll. An expression that Bianca was far too lost to notice.

Belair's heart was beating a mile a minute and it became glaringly obvious that something big was approaching. "Approaching" was probably putting it lightly; a more accurate description would be speeding down a highway at 90 miles an hour. Out of nowhere, that feeling, the intense pounding and scraping of her anal walls gave way to something ten times the strength. It hit her like a ton of bricks; her whole body went numb and her ass clamped down hard. Eyes rolling to the back of her head, Bianca Belair was about to cum with a cock up her ass. No better than your average, everyday locker room bottom. No better than her own personal favorite, Liv Morgan. Then suddenly, just as she was about to blow, the intense feeling faded away and Bianca Belair began to return to normal.