Reclamation - Becky Lynch's Return Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ten!" Sasha stated, sending chills down her new submissive's spine and, subsequently, causing Becky to roll her eyes and groan.

"Nine!"

"Eight!", The pressure inside her became even more intense as it rapidly swelled into an orgasm.

"Seven!", Sasha announced, taking the root of Bianca's famously long ponytail in one hand and the pretty leash in the other.

"Six!"

"Five!"

"Four!", With the added leverage, Sasha was wrecking that poor butthole harder than ever before which, in turn, made it even harder for Bianca to hold out. She tried to think about anything but cumming on The Boss's cock, but it was all for naught. Her mistress was all she could think about.

"Three!", As the countdown drew to a close, Sasha bucked her hips, full speed ahead, showing no regard for Bianca's battered whorehole.

"Two!", The numbness had spread throughout the entirety of The EST's muscular body. The body she'd spent years crafting to perfection, completely under Sasha's control, mere moments... thrusts away from getting a brain-melting release, the likes of which would make Bayley and Alexa Bliss sooooo jealous.

"One!", Sasha bellowed as Bianca felt the bubble burst inside of her. She was cumming, or more accurately, was going to cum the moment she stopped fighting back. Belair was on the edge, dangerously hanging over like Mufasa. And of course, Sasha just had to drag out the final count, making her Scar in this situation? Anyway, any sudden movements would've caused her to pop! She winced as the arduous task of holding back her very first anal orgasm became too much to overcome. Eventually, she was completely overwhelmed; Bianca lost her fight and, as a result, her mind went completely blank. When she came, the waves of pleasure violently shook her entire body, along with the some, but not all, of her cum squirting from her aching cunt when she finally let it all go. Luckily for Bianca, the moment she let go was the exact moment Sasha finally decided to spare her.

"ZERO! GO! GOOOOOOO!! CUM FOR ME, BITCH!! CCCUUUUUMMMM!! SHOW ME HOW GOOD THE EST CUMS ON MY DICK!!" It appeared as though Bianca came exactly on queue. But, as we know, that was merely an illusion for she had already begun diving headfirst off of the proverbial cliff. Even still, Bianca had yet to reach the peak of her orgasm, so she had enough left to convince Sasha that she'd completed her task. At this point, keeping The Boss happy was all that mattered to her. Well, when she was conscious, anyway.

Right now, her mind was completely blank via her very first cumming with her ass. An impressive feat for a first-timer, especially when you consider how her pussy had gone completely untouched throughout the whole procedure. Yep, she came just like Bayley had earlier, with a dick up her ass and without a single dominant thought in her mind.

Now, as she writhed in ecstasy, Bianca was finally at peace. She was a bottom and couldn't be happier. The truly greatest bottoms were often made out of tops who'd been completely delusional from the start. Trish Stratus, Bayley, and, most recently, Alexa Bliss all believed they could be world-beating tops, only to see the light once they got what they secretly desired most. However, for Bianca, the situation was much different.

Before tonight, she'd never known the pleasure of anal stimulation, let alone fully bottoming out to the nth degree; on her first attempt, she became completely addicted. No Train, double-anal, or major ATM training. Not even a lot of verbal encouragement, something most bottoms got themselves off on. Nope, just the introduction to ass play, a quietly weak spirit, and the realization that, no matter what, she would never be strong enough to achieve her dream of winning the SmackDown Women's title. Now, she belonged to Sasha Banks and, with the thought of her mistress in her mind, she drifted off to sleep, the force of her climax draining every ounce of energy that remained in her body.

Bianca was done, and as her eyes had closed, the other two finally realized it. Following the proper hierarchy etiquette, Sasha removed her cock from the passed-out buttslut, revealing what could only be described as a crater that had been left in its wake. The size was impressive, considering how little experience she had. But all in all, the view in front of her was vindication for just how big a moment this was for The Boss. Here she was, standing, or rather kneeling, in front of the greatest conquest in her career. She was buzzing, to say the least. But, Becky? The same couldn't be said.

That's not to say she wasn't happy for Sasha! She was, for sure. But, The Man couldn't shake the feeling that putting off her conquest of The Queen was merely a waste of time. Not for Sasha; removing Bianca from the picture was always the end goal. But based on how easy a conquest she turned out to be, Becky had no doubt that they'd made the wrong call in giving that conniving bitch another chance.

Luckily, Becky's ass wasn't on the line, but that didn't change the fact that if Charlotte wins their next match, they'll be even stevens once more. All the good from tonight will have been undone, just like that. But, as always, Becky remained confident. She's beaten Flair time after time, and the next time will be no different! Whatever scheme she's cooking up, whoever she tries to get help from, it won't work. The match will end the same way: with Charlotte Flair sulking in defeat! Which reminded her that she'd hardly gotten to enjoy herself at all tonight.

Well, she did get to fuck Bayley, but fucking one whore ass, when there was a virgin bum on the menu definitely didn't satiate her appetite. She could've had Charlotte, she would've had Charlotte, if only Sasha hadn't put herself first. Not only that, but the nature of her submission meant that Becky barely even had a chance to help break-in that hole! So, as Sasha stared hypnotically at that wonderful gape, Becky cleared her throat, preparing herself to break the bad news to The Boss.

"Nice gape, huh?" Becky started, dropping in just a bit of small talk.

Sasha, smiling wide, quickly responded with, "Hell yeah it is, Bex! But, the best part is that she's all mine. A brand-new whore all to myself!"

Becky, slowly pacing back and forth, explained, "Yeah, here's the thing about that, lass. Charlotte was supposed to be my prize tonight. Now, we agreed that you'd have yer fun with Bianca, I think I'm okay in sayin' ya did. But, technically, I won her and, I know yer not gonna like hearin' it, but at least for tonight, Bianca belongs to me."

"Bullshit!" Sasha snapped. "She's mine! I broke her and I'm keeping her Goddamnit!" The Boss was irate! After everything that's happened tonight, she'd finally arrived, only for her supposed partner to try and push her around.

Becky tried to pipe up again, but Sasha immediately cut her off. "Save it, bitch! I knew I shouldn't have trusted you! Trying to steal MY slut, how fucking dare you?" Admittedly, The RelentLass one was merely following the hierarchy standards, but all Sasha could see was a ruthless, backstabbing Judas.

Speaking loudly and honestly in an attempt to get through to her, Becky assured, "Sasha, calm down, will ya? Bianca's all yours, I promise. I just wanna have some fun with her tonight. Fun that I earned by winning the belt earlier! After that, she's all yers!" The Boss listened, but that didn't stop her from seething with anger. But, what could she do?

As far as the hierarchy goes, it was practically impossible to tell who was in the right here. Yes, Becky had earned the right to Bianca's hole. But Sasha was responsible for fucking her into submission. It could go either way. Both were in the right, and both looked incredibly selfish for trying to steal what belonged to the other. But, Becky had the respect of the entire locker room and, as such, Sasha didn't stand a chance in this game of cat and mouse. Her only choice was to back down for now and plan a counterattack later.

"Fine! Whatever! Have your fucking fun!" Sasha gave in while removing her strapon and collecting her things. "But, as far as that little match with Charlotte goes, you better train your ass off, 'cause you'll be going in alone." With that, The Boss stormed out the door, severing the pact they'd made to remain aligned so long as The Queen remained unbroken. Sasha was pissed, but Becky hoped that she'd come to her senses with some rest and recovery. Honestly, she had every intention of keeping Sasha by her side for as long as possible, as well as giving Bianca back the next day. Hopefully, with a little time, Sasha could see that.

With Sasha gone and nothing else standing in her way, Becky Lynch looked on as The EST began to stir. "Just in time!" Bex thought to herself. Finally, at long last, she had Bianca Belair all to herself. After a long night that started with her being battered by Charlotte, it would end with a proper celebration. One fitting of the brand new Raw Women's champion, in the name of fucking that useless asshole over and over and over again! All. Night. Long.