Reclamation - Becky Lynch's Return Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Y-yes," She said timidly, still wishing she could find the courage to fight out of this situation. But, surely the other women would find out about her defiance, and then, she'd have the entire locker room coming for her. Which would bring upon the one thing every top feared the most.

"That's so cute, B." Sasha informed, beginning to casually circle Bianca like a lion stalking its prey. "It's sooo very, VERY cute. The look on your face right now, I'll never forget it. And do you know why that is?" Sasha paused waiting for a response that didn't come quite as quickly as she'd hoped. Again, her facial expression changed, forcing Bianca to answer.

"Why?" She asked softly, already aware of what Sasha would say.

"Because it's the last time I'll ever get to see it. Going forward, you won't be worried about taking strap-on cocks. No, no, no, honey! The only time you'll get worried is when you see me fucking another anal slut." Sasha leaned in real close again, to ensure her words hit as deep as intended. "Tonight, I'm not just gonna train your hole, B. I'm gonna train your mind, too, 'til the only thing you think about is taking it up the ass for me. 'Til your whole world revolves around me!" Those last words sent a chill down Bianca's spine. What Sasha spoke of was nothing if not intense, to say the least.

Needless to say, Sasha loved to take advantage of bigger and stronger women, especially when she knew that they couldn't fight back. The Boss had a real knack for dirty talk and could've gone on like this for hours. But luckily, Becky was there to speed things along, seeing as though it was already late and she had a Raw appearance the next night.

"C'mon, Boss, we haven't got all night!" Becky reminded, urging Sasha to get on with it

"Alright, alright! I get it, okay, Bex? Now, Bianca, real quick! I want you to do something for me, okay?" Belair slowly nodded her head, hoping for the best.

"I want you to take a look at Bayley. Study her! Her face, her mannerisms, her movements. Her eagerness. The way she embraces taking a cock up her big butt," Sasha explained, slowly peeling off Bianca's overcoat, revealing The EST's toned body. The coat was flung aside, giving Sasha a pair of free hands to stroke her prey's broad shoulders, rubbing them with as much vigor as she could.

"Listen to me, B. No matter what happens, don't look away from Bayley, m'kay? Or else." Sasha ordered, singing her threat and getting a simple nod in response again; that order was much easier to agree to, considering there were far worse things to look at than Bayley's fat ass bouncing up and down. Bianca focused on how the pro-whore went to work, refusing to look away in an attempt to avoid that "or else", and, in the process, she hadn't even noticed that Sasha was no longer standing directly behind her.

To be fair, The Boss returned in a flash, as she'd only gone a few steps away to pull something out of her bag. The clinging sounds of that something informed Bianca that whatever it was, it couldn't be good. And boy, she was right, at least somewhat.

Not exactly at first though. Bianca was almost a bit relieved when she felt the significantly shorter Banks press against her again before wrapping a sparkly pink collar around her neck. She was expecting something far worse than a neckpiece, that's for sure. With it came a chain leash, and the word "BUTTSLUT" emblazoned on the collar itself, though Bianca couldn't exactly read it.

Bianca still had her field of vision fixed onto Bayley, but when Sasha snapped her fingers, she knew what The Boss was demanding. So, The EST dropped to her knees as quickly as her diminishing fighting spirit would allow her. Sasha took hold of the leash, leading Belair over to the large bay window sill, positioned to the right of the bed. The blue-haired Blueprint sat down first and almost immediately, Bianca knew where this was going and it wasn't looking pretty!

Over the next few seconds, Bianca's mood changed from bad to worse, as she was positioned over Sasha's knees. That was the bad. The worse came when Bianca, who hadn't dared to look away from the longest-reigning SmackDown Women's champion, heard Sasha demand, "OPEN!" Still looking away, Bianca cautiously opened her mouth before it was quickly stuffed with a buttplug that Sasha held in her off-hand. Sadly, Bianca knew a thing or two about buttplugs and she knew they weren't designed for oral play. The only reason would put it in her mouth was to make a later insertion easier.

Sure enough, after a few moments, Sasha pulled the plug out, spitting on it herself for good measure before demanding, "SPREAD!" Another simple demand which, again, Bianca hated herself for following. With her big, muscular booty spread apart, Sasha used her free hand to push the tiny thong fabric out of the way, before pressing the plug up against her virgin opening. Like a calculated assassin, The Boss allowed Bianca to take in the feeling of the cold metal, building up the anticipation, or rather dread, of the plug forcing her hole open. Everything was very brand new for Bianca, but Sasha was well-versed in her current role, especially with bitches with fat asses like The EST's.

"This is the first step, B," Sasha informed, slowly pushing the plug forward, immediately causing Belair to wince in pain, breaking her fixation on The Role Model's submissive behaviors.

"No, no, no, don't look away. Watch Bayley." Sasha demanded before forcing in even more of the plug, further ripping that inexperienced hole open. Showing her sadistic side, The Blueprint disregarded the resistance of Bianca's virgin hole, pushing the full length of the toy inside. It was hardly four inches long and two inches wide, but for Bianca, it might as well have been a full-on rectum wrecker because, despite the size, she couldn't help but cry out as her little butthole was penetrated for the first time in her 32 year existence. And of course, Sasha never made things easier.

"Mmm, see, that wasn't so bad was it?" Sasha joked. Bianca begged to differ but, naturally, kept her mouth shut and gritted her teeth through the intense pain, allowing The Boss to continue to pile on.

"Soon enough, you'll grow to love that feeling. I'll teach you to love everything, just like I taught her," Sasha assured, referring to her conquest of The Role Model. Looking at Bayley, Bianca did not doubt that Sasha had successfully tamed that big booty bitch. The evident enjoyment in her face as her asshole gleefully took inch after inch; Bayley was a trained whore.

"But for now, we'll start with this!" Sasha emphasized the last word with a harsh, stinging slap to Bianca's exposed rear which again, caused her to yelp in pain. Said yelp was followed by Sasha aggressively groping the cheeked she'd just attacked, almost massaging the pain away before bringing it back with another smack. Rinse and repeat; so was the formula for Bianca Belair's first proper spanking.

Unlike the pain in her asshole which was slowly beginning to fade away, this pain persisted, almost entirely because whenever Sasha would soothe the ache, she'd strike down again, harder and harder each time her hand connected. Eventually, the pain began to overwhelm The EST, forcing her to turn her head, which only got her an even stronger slap, reminding her not to look away from Bayley, who was grinding her butt with an insane amount of vigor. Bianca watched the whore, just as instructed, trying her best not to look away as the strikes to her bum began to come in waves. For her, the situation she was in might as well have been Hell.

Bianca's Hell was Bayley's Heaven though, the fan-favorite on-screen heel graciously accepting every inch of Becky's butt buster into her backdoor with relative ease. The look on her face was priceless! The broken butt bitch was addicted to this kind of punishment. Roughly ten or twelve inches or rubber dick violating her shithole? Bianca couldn't even begin to imagine it! But dwelling on that didn't really help her case, considering sooner or later tonight, she would be. Not just from one, but two people as well. Knowing Sasha, she'd probably try to double-stuff her, too, seeing as how she seemed hell-bent on breaking her.

Sasha hadn't used those words exactly, but the talk of training and mind-altering was more than enough evidence for Bianca to make an inference. The Boss was trying to break her, once and for all. The EST assured herself that wouldn't happen, even through the never-ending pain that was her first spanking.

As Sasha occupied herself with Bianca's ass, Becky grew tired of sitting back and letting The Boss's ace bottom do all the work. The Man had planned on saving her energy for Bianca, but it was obvious that Sasha was going to drag out their one-on-one time for as long as possible. So, she decided to take control, sitting up, wrapping her arms around Bayley, and turning the tables.

Now on top with the Role Model's hole at her complete disposal, Becky began to thrust her hips, pushing Bayley's thick thighs up near her head to give herself the easiest access possible. As much as Bayley loved having control over the pace and vigor at which her butt was fucked, nothing really could compare to being dominated by a real woman. Not a disgraceful bottom or a wannabe switch, but a true butt buster. Right now, Bayley felt truly honored to be the first woman to take Becky's alpha cock.

Technically, Becky wasn't the alpha quite yet. Though she did have the upper hand in her feud with Charlotte, she hadn't yet taken The Queen's butt, therefore ensuring Charlotte's reign at the top, at least until the next Supercard. None of that mattered to Bayley though, who couldn't get enough of her fellow Horsewoman's massive rod. She even went out of her way to reach down and spread her massive cheeks apart, even though Becky didn't need the extra help.

Being as big of a bottom as Bayley is, it's expected that she was addicted to taking dicks up her fat butt. So, it was no surprise that getting plowed by Becky felt amazing. But at this moment, it was particularly amazing because it had been quite some time since anybody not named Sasha Banks took her ass. Now don't get her wrong, Bayley worships the ground her mistress walks on, and could easily go her entire life only taking The Boss's dick with a smile of gratitude on her face. But just like any other bottom, WWE's first-ever female Grand Slam champ loved to experiment and, while this wasn't her first time bottoming to The Man, she hadn't done so since fully embracing her true self. God, October felt like a lifetime ago!

Just seven months ago, Bayley was on top of the world. She was the reigning SmackDown Women's champion of record length, and at one point even held the tag titles with it. Craziest of all, alongside Sasha, she was seen as a legitimate top, even more so than The Boss, who before then, had always been WWE's ace switch. Together they were a powerful unit, but then Bayley made the mistake of thinking she could rule atop the hierarchy without Sasha's help, without The Blueprint by her side, keeping other women from coming after that oh-so-fuckable ass.

Hell in a Cell came and went, Bayley lost, Sasha became the champion and all was right in the world again. Most importantly though, HiaC was the night that Bayley was put in her place for good. After winning, Sasha used Bayley's big butt so good, for so long that she'd never again desire to be anything more than The Boss's anal slave. It was the night that Bayley was reminded that not only did she belong to Sasha, but she'd never stopped.

Times like this, the rare occasions when Sasha allowed someone else to use her fucktoy, Bayley always tried to remember that night. The night her life was truly changed forever when she rediscovered her life's passion. Because no matter how great a butt-fucker Becky Lynch was, nobody could truly replace her mistress. Thinking back on that night helped push even her strongest submissive thoughts to the side, all in the name of ensuring that no matter what, she always remembers who she belongs to.

As loyal as Bayley was, the same couldn't be said for Sasha, who couldn't get enough when it came to battering Bianca's big butt. All the while, The EST sat there, suffering from her very first spanking, all while her asshole was plugged up. Through teary eyes and screams of pain, Bianca never ceased her observations of her once fellow ponytail enthusiast, strictly in hopes that maybe, if she followed her orders, then Sasha and Becky would spare her double-anal cherry. Honestly, that was the best she could aim for.

Bianca knew that whether she liked it or not, she was taking a dick up her ass tonight. Even with it being as much of a fact as anything ever has been, it still made her heart race, especially as she continued to watch an experienced whore like Bayley, taking inch after inch, time after time in cycles of only a few seconds. Despite her years as an elite top, She couldn't even fathom how such a small passageway like someone's backdoor could even fit that much, let alone be loose enough to glide in and out so smoothly. On top of that, Becky even amped up the intensity of her thrusts, folding Bayley up jackknife style, thus giving herself free rein to come and go as forcefully as she pleased.

Bianca took note of the drastic change in Bayley's facial expression from your basic anal-addict o-face to mind-broken, delirious slave. Along with the change came an incomprehensible babbling, the likes of which were probably nothing more than the average show of appreciation that a bottom tended to give. Though she didn't understand a word of the nonsense Bayley spewed out, Bianca found the entire concept oddly fascinating.

Obviously, this wasn't her first rodeo, she'd heard a bottom lose control several times over, with Liv Morgan, in particular, being especially susceptible to going over the top when she finally let go. But, Bianca had never really gotten the chance to sit and watch another top go to work fucking a bottom, not without going to work on one herself. Needless to say, she was getting pretty lost in Becky and Bayley's performances. So much so, she hadn't even noticed that it had been a solid few minutes since Sasha had smacked her ass.

The Boss was nothing if not a calculated mistress; she could tell Bianca was enjoying the show and had eased into simply relishing the feeling of The EST's large, muscular ass cheeks in her grasp. Yep, Sasha was just lapping up every bit of satisfaction that came with having the best pure athlete in the entire division bent over, ass in the air, without a say in what happens to it. It would've provided an excellent high for any of the tops but for Sasha, that feeling was doubled, maybe even tripled.

Sasha Banks was nothing if not an honest woman; she was well aware that she wasn't the biggest or strongest dog in the fight. She was particularly small in stature, especially when compared to tops like Charlotte or Bianca. Sasha was even at a huge disadvantage when compared to Becky, who wasn't necessarily seen as "bigger" by any means. Throughout her career, Sasha had always been seen as second-rate. Not in the eyes of the fans, but the eyes of her fellow wrestlers.

Sasha lacked the technique and athleticism of Charlotte or the fire and passion of Becky. As a result, she struggled to be taken seriously as a top. Losing marquee match after marquee match didn't help matters either, especially with her knack for losing bets where her ass was on the line. Time and time again, Sasha would rise, only to be sent crumbling back down in one way or another. But, during her partnership with Bayley, The Boss came into her own, racking up several high-profile wins, along with helping to take dominant Asuka's double-anal cherry. After conquering Bayley once and for all, Sasha hasn't looked back, beating everyone who's stood in her way and finally earning everyone's respect in the process. After years of struggling, The Boss was no longer a switch, but instead, a true top and most importantly, the undisputed alpha female of Smackdown.

The alpha female of Smackdown, a title Bianca Belair once hoped to claim for herself. Now, here she was, betrayed by that snake Charlotte Flair and under complete ownership of The Blueprint and The Man for tonight. The Queen should be the one with a plug up her ass, getting spanked by a woman half her size. Instead, Bianca was forced to serve Charlotte's sentence for her and, while Becky would've much preferred to have her arch-nemesis' hole, Sasha was equally satisfied with the winner's purse that was Bianca Belair, the greatest threat to her women's title, losing her anal virginity.

Would she have loved to finally see Charlotte fall? Sure! But, Sasha had been waiting the better of seven years to see The Queen's throne crumble; another month wasn't going to hurt her. Not when, in exchange, she has the chance to eliminate the only other top who's never bottomed out before. Putting Charlotte's demise off was well worth getting to top Bianca, who Sasha spanked once again, catching The EST off guard after such a long delay.

The intensity of the slap mixed with the randomness of its timing caused Bianca to look away screaming, which meant that there was most definitely another one coming her way. She quickly returned her attention to Bayley whilst bracing her ass in anticipation of the incoming attack. Sasha brought her hand down once more, this time with more force than the last. When the increased strength received a decreased reaction from her target, Sasha smiled, happy that Bianca was beginning to adapt to the pain, beginning to adapt to her situation. Just like a bottom would.

Brushing her striking blue hair out of her face, Sasha casually teased Bianca's large, black booty, running her fingers along both cheeks to help create a mystery of where the next attack would come from. She was sure that Bianca was entering the earliest stages of acceptance, but needed just a bit more verification. Sure enough, Sasha bought her time long enough to where her attack should've been unexpected. Yet, on contact, Bianca barely even made a peep.

This wasn't the end of the world for The EST. She was still in pain and each strike stung like a bitch. But to Sasha, even this small and insignificant revelation was huge because the only thing she saw was the finish line. Adapting in any way, shape or form meant that she had to alter her top mindset which, in turn, meant that she'd be the Boss's bitch in no time. Of course, Sasha didn't want this to take all night and, while spanking that ass was a damn good time, there was more fun to be had elsewhere.

So, Sasha took advantage of her surroundings, grabbing a handful of Bianca's ridiculously long braid and wrapping it around her hand. With that extra leverage, she viciously yanked Bianca's neck back, giving Belair her very first taste of how rough The Boss can truly be. Using her free hand, Sasha dove her hand down between Bianca's meaty cheeks and took the base of the buttplug into her thumb and index finger. A sadistic smile sweeping across her face, Banks slowly extracted the plug.

Several seconds passed before any progress was made in terms of removing the plug from her uber-tight asshole and, as they did, Sasha made sure her rent-a-pet was aware of her instructions. "Hey, B, don't worry about Bayley anymore, okay? You've observed her enough." She informed, finally pushing her anal ring open enough to get the plug out.

"Your new orders are to focus all of your attention on the feeling in your ass. Mmm-focus on the feeling of this tight hole opening up for me! Focus on how every nerve-ending tingles from the slightest touch! Just calm your mind, relax your ass and FOCUS on how it feels!" As she finished laying down the law, Sasha finally managed to pull out the rest of the buttplug, only to immediately stuff it back in. Doing as instructed, Bianca did her best to try and focus, but all she felt was the pain of having her ass ripped open again except this time, the pain didn't stick around nearly as long. It went just as quickly as it had come.