All Comments on 'Recurring Collisions'

by proseinagarden

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

How can you not fall in love with these two?? Another great installment. Thanks!

toesucker1toesucker111 months ago

"Better than porn." Such a great chapter.

The slow leadup with Suz teasing Mor was just melting my brain.

MigbirdMigbird11 months ago

Escalating relationship is understatement and first line: “… my best friend/crush/landlord became more than comfortable with me…” — seriously. You continue to develop/explore two uniquely interesting characters and their romantic relationship, and this piece is so rich, poignant, wonderfully erotic. OK, way more than wonderful, but cannot put sex aside because in well crafted erotic fiction sex tells the story without which … “Want anything else?” Your fiction is so well crafted/so creative in part because you are enjoying this as much as we are. By the way, the billiard scene with Rick — spot on and revealing. Love what you are doing.

revan13revan1311 months ago

I love this collection so much, i cant say how many times i reread them. I love these so much! <3

proseinagardenproseinagarden11 months agoAuthor

@revan13! I respect you so much for your KOTOR reference. *sigh* brings back such nice memories of the PC game. thanks for your comment

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This series tops Piper and Lena! lolll I love the little details, the harsh sniffs lol the tub hand-kissing (aww), the "I've always been yours" teardrop, Mor's little insecurity freakouts, Jesse's high-pitched "no" lol looking forward to the next!! Hope it includes a bit more peek into Suzie's internal monologue that eventually made her take the plunge.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

No joke, this (and by this I mean not just this amazing supernovae of a chapter, but the whole series) might be the greatest work on this site. 6/5 Stars.

You’ve got unbelievable talent for character. They’re ***real*** — Anna Karenina is the only other work of fiction I’ve come across with such convincing characters.

For the love of god, please keep writing.

ComingUpSmellingLikeRosesComingUpSmellingLikeRoses10 months ago

Good job on this one! I especially liked when Suzie came on to her, finally! ;)

JS60007JS600079 months ago

I love how you brought them together. They are hot hot hot. My only criticism is the year bit. 1 month or 6 weeks would be better. A year is too long. However it's only a small bit that stands out against the rest of a beautiful erotic story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userproseinagarden@proseinagarden
Hello lovelies! I have a one-off I sent through to be posted this weekend hopefully. “Finest of Pearls” is about a lesbian that falls in love with a straight girl at first sight. Hope you all enjoy! Chapter three of Nightwatch will be posted this month, too! Thanks for your ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES