Recycled Lingerie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In five minutes I had been given a tour of the pond in which Armand and Mandy swam. It was a tutorial that Armand thought necessary. On reflection so did I, though it scared the crap out of me to realize who was watching out for my ladies on such a personal level.

I knew that I really had nothing to worry about on my end, as I was going to be as true to them as I was to Joyce. It kind of gave me a swagger to realize how connected my ladies turned out to be.

I ordered one of the bourbons that Sara had recommended, Hillrock from New York's Hudson Valley. It was as tasty as she had said.

Armand came back in twenty minutes and spent another half hour at the party. He took me aside again.

"Son, I understand that we buy a lot of your products. We get them through distributors who mark them up quite a bit. Yopu're VP of sales. How come you never send in bids for direct purchase? You could make a pretty penny more than you do now."

"Well, we depend on a network of distributors who each have a territory. They service small operations as well as large purchasers such as yourself. Our numbers show that we could actually make a few percent more by selling direct, but our distributors would lose their largest sales. They make most of their gross by servicing those accounts. Without accounts like yours, they would stop bothering to promote our products to the little guys. We would still make a little more overall, but we'd have to triple our own logistics division to handle it."

"The biggest reason, though, is that the distributors are part of our family, too. We promised them a long time ago that they would have exclusive rights to retail and wholesale our products, and they based their business models on carrying our line as a large part of their business. We're not going to cut the legs out from under the folks who helped make us as successful as we are today. That would be wrong."

"Ah. I see. Good answer, my boy."

He went back to chatting with my other guests before leaving to take his limo back to New Hampshire twenty minutes later. Before he left he pulled me aside one more time.

"Be sure to tell that lovely bride I said hello, Son, and that we had a nice time chatting."

I assured him I would, and thanked him for his incredible and most welcome support.

"Please do keep an eye out for Mandy's well being. What you said back there goes both ways. If you or Uncle Ed or your security team sees anything that could be a threat to my two loves you let me know, too. If anyone has any concerns at all about anything, just have someone call me."

He took that the way I intended. He nodded appreciatively as he shook my hand goodbye.

"Welcome to the family, Howie," he smiled as he departed.

Using my name for the first time instead of my boy or son encouraged me that he understood fully what my intentions were with regard to his protégé and his friend's niece.

The rest of us partied until almost Midnight, and the group started to break up. As bachelor parties go, this was about as good as it could get for my tastes. I thanked Ross and Uncle Ed and headed for my room.

When I got there, I found Mandy and Sara half-undressed, asleep on the bed. I was pretty sure they had had consumed a wee bit more grain alcohol that evening than they normally were used to. I undressed them both and slid them under the covers. I undressed and followed suit. I set the alarm and was out in a few minutes.

The next morning my ladies had a bit of a hangover. We showered and dressed for breakfast then went down to meet our family. We stopped at one of the lobby stores to get some aspirin for Mandy and Sara.

The meal was pleasant but uneventful. After, it was time to drive to the resort and get ready for the rehearsal. On the way, I related my conversation with Armand. Mandy took it in stride.

"That's my guy Armand. Always looking out for me. I'm glad he came to your party."

"Well Uncle Ed is a piece of work, Mandy. Spying on Howie for Armand."

"No, Pet. He's watching out for you. I didn't know your uncle and Armand were close. He knows what can happen in an odd relationship like ours, and Armand is making sure his friend's niece is protected, too. Personally I think the effort they put into this and their little talk with Howie was sweet. It's their tight-ass, corporate way of saying they care. By the way, did Armand call you son or my boy or something else like that, or did he use your first name?"

"Uh, he used those first two until he said goodbye and then used my first name. Why?"

"You passed the test. He was looking for a reaction to his little speech, and you must have said or done something in reply that convinced him. That's good. One of the reasons that he is who he is, is that he has an amazing talent for reading people. Don't ever try to play poker with him."

"Sara, did you know your uncle was tight with Armand? He wouldn't have brought your Uncle Ed along to meet with Howie unless there was a personal friendship there."

"Didn't have a clue. He doesn't discuss business with me, and Aunt Leni only told me he does business for big corporations when they need his specialty. He's a patent attorney ... international patent stuff, I think."

Mandy laughed.

"That makes sense. Whittenstone has literally thousands of patents, and international patent law is tricky. If Ed's firm is working for him then they must be good."

When we checked in, we found that we had two sets of card keys. At the room, though, we discovered that Peg and I had a suite, and that Sara was in the room next door. The two rooms had an interconnecting door with a lock on each side.

Sara took her suitcase and dress bags to her room and Mandy and I unpacked in ours. Sara came in a few minutes later and gave me a hug. She was shaking a little.

"What's wrong, Sweetheart?"

"In a little while we're going to be downstairs going through what we're doing tomorrow. I have to go through the whole thing without giving anything away about the three of us. Scared ..."

I held her tight and motioned for Mandy to come over.

"Sara's a little nervous. Maybe a little girl-talk between the two of you would be nice now."

I wasn't being condescending. I had noticed that sometimes the two of them needed to share as women, and I knew when to butt out.

I let go of Sara and Mandy hugged her. She gave Sara a tender kiss, and I decided it was time to let them be alone.

I went to the living room and poured a soda. I could hear the two of them talking in the other room, but then the talking stopped and I heard a moan. I got closer to the open door, and I heard another moan.

"Sara, you are going to be all right. When you see me next to Howie, picture yourself standing there. Think of being in that wedding dress. When we get home, you'll put it on and have him touch you here ..."

Another soft moan.

"And when he lifts the skirt and petticoat, he'll touch the tops of your silky white stockings and run his hand here ..."

I put down my soda and got a paper towel. My dick was in my hand.

"He'll lift the skirt high enough to see this ... and then he'll lick you like this ... he'll pull your panties down like this and look at you laying there, fully clothed. He'll have you raise your hips and pull off your petticoat. You're laying there in the wedding dress with your pussy exposed. He takes his dick and puts it here ..."

Sara was obviously being fingered, and she was groaning with pleasure.

"... and his hand will be fingering your clit. Think of his hand where I'm putting my tongue, and his penis inside you where I have my fingers. Say it ... say you want our lover to fuck you in the wedding dress."

The last word was muffled, and I knew it was because Mandy had just begun to stick her tongue out to lick Sara's clit.

"Oh, yes, yes. I want Howie to fuck me in my wedding dress. I want his ... his ... ahhhh ... OH YESSSSS!"

I heard grunting and moaning as Sara had what appeared to be a pretty good orgasm. So did I. After, I went to the guest half-bath in the suite and cleaned myself off. I went back to the bedroom to find the two of them on the bed. Sara's skirt was up around her waist, and the two of them were kissing and caressing each other.

"My two favorite people in the world doing what I love to see. Feeling better, Sara?"

She kissed Mandy one more time, then looked t me.

"You were right. A little girl-talk was just what I needed. Was that you I heard out there? Did you like it?"

"Oh, yeah. I think I could say that."

Mandy smiled as she added, "Next time, just come in and watch. You know how hot that makes us."

"Mandy, would you like ..."

"No, I'm fine. Later. We have to get ready for rehearsal."

"Oh, yeah. God, the thought of fucking either of you in your wedding dress, Mandy ... wow! Ultimate guy fantasy, I guess. Too bad you'll have to take turns in it though."

The two of them looked at each other cryptically and Sara said, "Yeah, too bad."

We went to the convention and function office and met the rest of the wedding party. The wedding coordinator, Marcello Verde, led us to the garden where the ceremony was to take place. There was a raised area with a large gazebo that was open on the side facing where the guests would be seated. Behind the gazebo was part of the golf course with some lovely green hills behind. It was a beautiful setting.

Just enough chairs had been set up for the wedding party who were participating in the rehearsal. Marcello set us up and we went through the whole ceremony. We didn't do the vows or have the minister do much more than indicate what he would say at each juncture. Marcello had gone so far as to have little cards taped to the floor of the gazebo showing each of us where we should be standing. Jacqueline's sister had a granddaughter who was our ring bearer, and the eight-year-old was cute as a button.

The rehearsal went pretty much without a hitch, and Marcello only had to make a minor change here and there.

After, we split up into groups for a late lunch and a free afternoon. Mandy, Sara, and Elaine went to lunch with our three mothers and Leni, and Pop, Ross, Ed and Brandon took me to a local burger joint.

"Howie, the three of us had a little talk after the bachelor party and we came to the conclusion that you three are ..."

Ross paused intentionally-long-enough to torture me. I couldn't take a breath. All four were staring at me intently.

"... you three are so completely fucked up that this is the only possible solution. Either this or a suicide pact, cause we know none of you can live without the others."

They all laughed and patted me on the back. I let out my breath, and they laughed at that, too.

"Had you there for a minute, didn't we?"

"Yeah, Ross. You did. I thought Ed could burn holes in steel with that stare. You use that look in court?"

"Yeah, and in negotiations. You wouldn't believe how many fold because they can't take strong eye contact. Wimps. You did okay, though you have to learn how to breathe when you're nervous."

Over lunch we discussed our living arrangement. They asked if Mandy was going to keep her condo.

"It's closer to her work than my place, but we have talked about looking for another house. If we move a little south, we might be able to find one closer to her work and not any farther from mine."

Pop, the old perv, asked a question that I knew was on everyone's mind.

"Son, I was just curious. I know Sara had a room downstairs, but do the three of you ... I mean always ..."

"No Pop. We love each other equally. Most of the time we're together. Sometimes we just pair up. Me and one of them, the two of them ... now for God's sake, please don't tell them I told you. And certainly don't tell their mothers."

I could tell that Brandon and Ross were digesting what their daughters were really up to, but they seemed okay. Pop was ... well, he was Pop. I had no idea what Ed was thinking.

It struck me that Mandy and Sara being who they were had probably already told their mothers.

We changed the subject and had a pretty good afternoon together. We drove into town and walked around with nothing particular to do. It was nice talking to the guys with no agenda. We talked about sports and politics, cars and favorite vacation destinations, and a number of other topics.

At one store that specialized in menswear, they said that they wanted to see a few things. We went in and Ed pointed out some bowties and other accessories.

"Hey, Howie, what color bowtie you wearing tomorrow?

"Black, I guess ..."

"Isn't the theme pink roses?"

"I guess so. Why?"

He held up a bowtie and cummerbund set. It was about the same color as the roses on the bridesmaids' dresses.

"You need this."

"Pink? I'm going to wear a pink tie?"

Brandon took it from Ed and handed it to me.

"Mandy likes pink for tomorrow. We all want what Mandy likes, right guys?"

Ed put his hand on my shoulder.

"I like pink."

Ross put his hand on my other shoulder.

"Mandy likes pink, I like pink."

Pop clapped me on the back.

"Son, better go with pink."

"Okay, okay. Pink ..."

Brandon held up a pair of matching braces.

"Better get these, too."

Pop looked on the hangers nearby.

"Hey guys, cummerbund or vest? They got one of them, too. Wadda'ya think, Son?"

I looked at the vest and then the cummerbund. The vest had some style. The cummerbund reminded me of a girdle. I nodded towards the hangers.

"Just gimmee the vest. I can live with that."

As we walked out with the package containing my new duds, I wondered if they were really right or if they were just fucking with me. I'd know tomorrow when Mandy saw me the first time.

Ross looked at his watch and said we should get back for the rehearsal dinner. We piled back into Ed's Mercedes and headed back.

Everyone was told to dress casual for the dinner. We all agreed that one day of formal was enough. The people in the know made sure they paid as much attention to Sara as they did to Mandy. The food was great and the speeches were minimal. It was a nice chance to meet some of the family members I had not already met.

One of the potential family members was Alan, Elaine's boyfriend. He was a little heavy, like Elaine. Other than that, he was sharp as a tack. Turned out in talking with them that he was on the college judo team, and he used the slight extra weight to his advantage on the mat.

"He works out every day, Howie. And those moves aren't just useful on the mat, either."

"Uh, Mr. ..."

"Just call me Howie, Alan."

"Thanks, Howie. Well I'd like to thank you and your fiancé for all the stuff Elaine brought home."

He looked at his girlfriend.

"Okay if I tell him?"

"Sure, but Howie, you have to promise not to tell anyone, especially Sara or Mom and Daddy."

"Okay. Promise."

"Well, next weekend I asked my parents to meet us for dinner. Elaine asked hers, too. She already said yes, but we want to do it formally. Remember, not a word to anyone but your fiancé."

"Why tell us?"

"When Elaine came home from your place with all that stuff, well ... uh ..."

"I made sure he'd never want another woman. The stuff Mandy gave me helped. You guys showed me what love really is, and I knew this hunk was the right guy for me."

"Yeah, but she's got more moves than me. Couldn't resist her. So thanks again, and pass it on to ..."

"Mandy. Just call her Mandy."

"Well, thank Mandy for me. You and Mandy and her sister Elaine did something. When she got back, I ..."

"Couldn't resist her?"

"Yeah."

Elaine kissed him and they scampered off.

I found Mandy and whispered the news to her. She caught Elaine's eye and waved to her. Elaine blew her a kiss.

After dinner we just hit the sack. Tomorrow was going to be a huge and exhausting day, and we needed the sleep. Sara came in and slid between us. We just held each other in silence until we drifted off.

The next morning we were awakened by the phone. Mandy had been summoned to her mother's suite to get ready. Sara grabbed their dress bags and accessories and departed with Mandy. I knew there was an early salon appointment for Mandy, Sara and Elaine followed by the entourage of ladies who were going to help them dress.

Pop and Ross knocked on my door. They decided that I needed moral support. Ross, of course poured a short shot for each of us, added some ice and a splash. We sat around and talked, as we had a couple of hours to waste while the gals worked their magic on Mandy and her entourage.

"Ross, I really appreciate your support. I was hoping for some kind of relationship with you and Beth, but I didn't expect to gain a real friend there."

"Well, Sara picked Mandy, and Mandy picked a swell guy. I guess I figured it was a package deal. If we had met under any other circumstances, I'd like to think we could have been friends on our own. I even like your morally corrupt father. You know what this old fart told me yesterday?"

I looked at Pop, who smiled back.

"He said that he was jealous. Tells me that he's jealous that you and Mandy are shacking up with my own daughter!"

Pop clapped him on the back.

"Yeah, Ross. After you told me how lucky Howie was to have two such beautiful women love him."

"Okay, I guess I said that, but I really meant it. Howie, I've seen over the last months how much she loves you. Not just love, but in love, if you know what I mean. Beth and I had a discussion about this ... well a lot of discussions. One day she asked me if I could understand what was going on. She posed a hypothetical. She asked me what I would do if she said she loved a woman."

"What did you say?"

"I told her that I wouldn't stop loving her. I wouldn't love her one whit less than I do now. It told her that my love was unconditional. I would do my best to understand."

"What did she do?"

"Well, first she cried. Then the next evening I found a bottle of Highland Park 18 year old on the kitchen table when I got home. It had a note."

"Okay, what did it say?"

"It said, 'Howie is just like you. All my love for helping me understand.' I won't tell you what we did that night, but I almost had to see my chiropractor."

I gave him a hug.

"Thanks for saying that to Beth. Sara and Mandy both love her to death, and I'm glad you were able to help her understand. I love her too, I guess, because of who she is and how she treats them. What I can't understand is how she's put up with you all these years without sustaining a homicide charge."

Pop and Ross cracked up and we had an enjoyable time trading insults for a while until it was time to get ready. I got out my white dinner jacket that we all had agreed I would wear. Ross took it from me and put it back in the bag.

Pop fetched another bag from Sara's room. When he opened it there was a one-button Fifties-styled black silk tux with great lapels and a white tux shirt!

I took a quick shower and got dressed. The tux actually looked great with the pink tie and vest. I wasn't something that wasn't really Fifties, but looked like it fit the theme colors.

The two of them got dressed, and they both had the same tux and tie! Both of them had cummerbunds, not vests, though. Ross explained.

"The groom should always stand out from the rest of the wedding party. Ed sprung for this whole mess. Did it to make Sara happy, though I think he grudgingly likes you, too. He absolutely loves Mandy, though."

The three of us stood in front of the mirror. We looked good. Ross ran to the bar and fetched our glasses. We stood in corny whiskey-ad poses and cracked up for a couple of minutes 'till it was time to go. We met Marcello in the lobby and he put our corsages on our jackets. He took us to a waiting room, where I nervously tapped my foot until Ross said I was driving him nuts.