Recycled Lingerie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ma knew what he meant and gave him a little shove.

"Don't go encouraging him, Dear."

"Don't give me that 'encourage dear' crap. You're getting a grandkid out of this. His genuine child. Now tell me you really care about which one of those beautiful women is going to bear your grandchild?"

He had her. She stuttered for a second and then just gave him another little shove, but with a smile this time.

When we went back into the living room, Mandy's parents were there. They smiled and hugged my folks. Her mom was the first to speak.

"Well, you two. I guess we still have a wedding to plan. Mandy explained what I pretty much knew and her father kind of suspected. We're just so relieved that she is settling down. And with a man we already love so much. We know, Dear, how much you loved Joyce and how lovingly dedicated you were to her during her final years. We're happy that you and Mandy found each other. We have to say that the arrangement with Sara is a bit awkward, but we're happy for the two of you ... er ... three of you. As long as we can consider ourselves grandparents, that is."

"Legally, the child that Sara and I have will be Mandy's stepdaughter or stepson, Mom. Yes, in every sense of the word, you will be the child's grandparents, too."

I realized that our plan to have a child was really the oil that calmed the troubled waters. It had occurred to me before, but the reality of it hit home. I might have to talk to my ladies about moving the time frame up a bit.

Sara brought her parents back in a few minutes later. Her dad was the one that spoke first this time.

"Sara has just told us what's going on here. I have to say it's not what we dreamed about when she was a child, though. A couple of years ago when she stopped bringing boys home and only talked about her women friends when we met, her mother and I suspected she had made an alternative ... uh, identity choice. Her mother and I even discussed what we would do if she announced that she wanted to marry another woman. We never told her because we were hoping that it was a phase, and she might change her mind in the future."

"Now she says she is head-over-heels in love with the two of you. It's not the outcome we hoped for, but the two of us decided over a year ago that we would support her in whatever direction she ... she chose to go. You have our blessing. I understand those weasels Peggy and Alex already know, but I'll leave it to the three of you how much to tell Sara's other family members."

"From what I understand, you won't legally be a part of our family until you have a child. Then you, Howie, will be the father of our grandchild. That give you some legal status, but Mother and I have discussed it with Sara. She wants us to be in-laws from the beginning, and that's good enough for me! Now break out some more of that nectar of the gods I know you have here somewhere and let's have a toast to the ... uh ..."

My dad finished for him.

"A toast to the bride and groom and bride. Damn, just get used to it."

Everyone laughed. The tension was broken and all six parents toasted us.

My parents, Henry and Maude, were in their sixties, as were Mandy's parents, Brandon and Jaqueline. Sara's parents, of course, were about my age and Mandy's. That was a bit awkward as well. Their names were Ross and Beth.

Ross held up his glass after the toast and looked at the contents.

"Sara, as I told your cousin Peggy about her soon-to-be fiancé Alex, the mark of a good man I how he takes his whiskey. Top shelf booze, some ice and enough water to bring out the aromatics. You're a good man, Howie, though I don't know how I'm going to get used to a sort-of-son-in-law who's my age."

I looked around the room at six people who would be our combined in-laws.

"That brings up a good question. Now that all of you know the score, what would you like to be called by the three of us?"

"Just Ross and Beth," Beth offered. That seems like the most appropriate. That is until your young one needs to call us something. All three sets of grandparents should be called something unique. My paternal grandmother, for instance was Grammy to all her grandchildren and my maternal grandmother was Grandma to hers. I would be honored if my grandchildren called me Grammy. We'll figure it out."

Mandy's parents, of course, I already knew as Mom and Dad as they had been my in-laws for years. I called my own parents Ma and Pop. Mandy called my parents by their first names ever since Joyce and I were married. They invited her to call them Ma and Pop, too.

Now it was time to decide what Sara would call my parents and Mandy's. I was at a loss. Beth saved the day.

"My gut feeling is to call them by their first names. Outsiders don't have to know our business. When the baby is ready for grandparent nicknames, use the same. In today's confusing world of divorce and remarriage, using grandparent nicknames for three sets or four sets of grandparents isn't unusual. If all of you call me Grammy around the kids, and you're having more than one by the way, then that would be the best of all possible worlds. When the kids aren't around, Sara can still call me Mom, of course, and the two of you can call me Beth or Grammy."

My parents and Mandy's mirrored that sentiment, sort of mumbling that that would be the best thing all round. Then my mom made an exception.

"If you want to call me Ma like Howie does, Sara, I won't object. You love my boy and he says he loves you back. With the way you are going to be living, by God, I'm not going to think of you as a mistress or something that the family needs to hide. When I picture the three of you living in this house I want to think of you as a daughter, too, especially if you become the mother of my biological grandchild. Screw everything society would say. From the day Howie marries Mandy, I'm going to think of you that way. Howie wants it, and I'm his mother, damn it."

She hugged Sara as her parents watched and smiled.

"I don't care what these stuck-up people think. Welcome to the family, Daughter."

Sara put her head on Ma's shoulder and started to cry. Through her sobs we all heard a faint voice.

"I love you ... Ma."

The other three women in the room started to cry, too, and a female hug-fest ensued. The three fathers stood around with hands in pockets until Ross went over and pulled Beth off the pile for a hug. Pop and Brandon did the same. That left Sara and Mandy in the center of the room, still hugging.

Sara looked into Mandy's eyes for a sign. Mandy nodded, and the two kissed. It wasn't a gross, tongue-down-your-throat kiss, but it wasn't the kind of kiss one woman gives her sister, either. This was the first time their parents actually saw visual evidence of their daughter's lesbianism. What they had suspected was now being demonstrated in front of them.

I walked over to them, and we each kissed the same way, first Sara and me, then Mandy and me.

I looked around the room. Pa had a kind of jealous look on his face, the pervert! I gave him a wink and he smiled back. The others had a slightly stunned look. Jacqueline broke the silence as she addressed the others.

"Hey, you guys! We just pledged our support to these three. What the hell did you expect? That Sara was going to knit us a grandchild? This is what we just pledged to support, so let's wipe those shocked expression off your faces and let's plan a wedding!"

Everyone looked sheepish for a second and then laughed. I put my arms around Mandy and Sara and the three of us hugged.

Jacqueline motioned the ladies to come to her.

"Girls, Joyce, Maude and I planned one wedding. The five of us are going to plan the next one. When Howie and Joyce got married they were just getting started. Now Mandy is a bigshot at her company and Howie is vice president of marketing at his. If Armand and his like come, we have to impress multi-millionaires."

Beth held up a glass in salute.

"Go big or go home!"

Pop looked at Ross with an overly-sad expression.

"Guys, we're screwed. Two mothers, well we could handle that. But now they have a whole committee!"

The three fathers formed a little circle and held hands. They began to sob and wail comically. The ladies laughed and the mood was finally back to normal.

The guys went to the bar and watched the ladies doing some preliminary planning. The decided on something fairly simple at my parents' country club just west of Boston. Mandy asked Sara to be her maid of honor. They looked at me, and I thought of something that would cement the relationship permanently.

"Ross, I don't have any close buddies. Joyce and I ... well I haven't been on the scene in years, and I really don't have anyone I would like to be my best man as much as I would like you."

"But I just met you today. You must have someone closer. Why me?"

"Two reasons. First, you like good Scotch and bourbon. I'm going to need someone to go get shitfaced with before I take on my father-in-law's second ball buster."

Mandy whacked me on the back of the head.

"Be afraid, Howie. Be very afraid."

"See what I mean Ross? But the real reason is a lot deeper."

I had everyone sit and I explained my love affair with Mandy and how it started.

"I proposed a number of times, but she wouldn't marry me because she felt that she would be breaking her vows when she saw her woman friends if we married. Then Alex and Peggy introduced Sara to Mandy. They were friends of hers from work, and they needed to do Sara a favor. She can tell you about it later if she wants."

"Anyway, Mandy and Sara fell for each other. When Mandy told me that she and Sara were in love, I was elated. I convinced her that if she said she would be true to the one she loved when she said her vows, it wouldn't be cheating if the 'one' she loved was me and Sara. I proposed again, and she said yes. When she told Sara, the two started plotting to have me fall in love with Sara."

Ross laughed. He motioned for Sara to come over, and she sat on his lap.

"And just what did my devious little daughter here do with Mandy to trap you?"

I looked at my second lover, and tears welled up in my eyes.

"All she had to do was be herself. I saw how she and Mandy shared a love that was truly deep, yet she wanted me to share that. She was smart and beautiful and loving and everything that Mandy was. It wasn't more than a few months before I missed her when she was gone as much as I missed Mandy. In short, Ross, she stole my heart. I thought I had everything I ever needed in Mandy. Sara showed me that I could share Mandy's whole life, and that she could be a vital part of mine as well. Ross ... Beth ... I know you think this is an odd arrangement, but I promise to do my part to make Sara happy for the rest of her life."

Mandy walked up to the couch and took Ross' hand.

"And Ross ... Beth ... you have my word as well."

Sara threw her arms around her father.

"Please, Daddy, please. I can't marry either of the people I love, but please, please be a part of the ceremony that really binds the three of us. Brandon is going to give Mandy away when he walks her down the aisle, and I'm going to be her Maid of Honor I know I've disappointed you because you won't be able to walk me down the aisle. But please be there to support the man I love. Be there for us."

Tears were coming down my face. Mandy and Sara was crying. Beth was holding Mandy and crying. Poor Ross didn't have a chance. He started crying, too.

"My little girl wants this. How can I say no? But I have a condition. Sara's sister, Elaine always wanted to be Sara's maid of honor I'll do it if Elaine can stand with Sara as a bridesmaid. And Sara, you have to tell Elaine exactly why you are there. Deal?"

"Oh, Daddy, thank you!"

"Was that a yes to the deal? I want to hear it. Explain everything to Elaine and ask her to stand with you no matter how much you think your telling her will hurt r dissapoint her."

"Yes, Daddy."

"Okay then. It's settled. Ladies, plan away. Just leave me enough for a good bottle of Scotch to take with me when your lavish extravaganza leaves me homeless and penniless in the gutter somewhere."

Beth laughed and whacked him on the top of his head.

"Oh, you tightwad. You could rent the whole Boston Convention Center and have it catered by Morton's and you wouldn't make a dent in your precious portfolio. You know how much we set aside for Sara and Elaine ... each! Now you only have to split it three ways."

Mandy put her arm around Beth.

"Tell your big baby not to worry. I'm paying for it out of petty cash. I never really discussed finances with Howie. He knows I make more than him as a Division Director for Whittenstone, but I never told him much else. I've gotten stock options at my last three companies. I put a ton into Amazon when it was seventeen bucks a share, too, and once on a whim I bought a few thousand in Bitcoin back when they were at about two bucks just because I thought the concept was cool. I didn't mean to invest in them; I just never had a need to spend them. When Sara has our kid, I have enough to pay for private school through Harvard. Cash.

I was flabbergasted. I had quite a bit of money saved, and my salary was in the low six figures, but I had no idea that I was marrying money of that magnitude. Her Bitcoin alone had to be worth a couple of million! It was a nice surprise, but I would have married her if she worked at Burger King.

Mandy's parents apparently never knew, either. Jaqueline put her hand to her mouth in surprise and Brandon took her other hand and squeezed it.

The parents in the room started in on Mandy together. She could pay for some, but she wasn't going to rob them of the joy of paying for most of the festivities. She relented.

Sara looked at her with awe.

"You have all that, and you chose me?"

Mandy took her hand and stood her up. She hugged her young lover and gave her a kiss on the forehead,

"And I would give it all up for you, too. You are the first woman I've been involved with who never asked how much I was worth ... ever. You loved me for who I was, not how much I had."

We talked for quite a while. The various parents talked among themselves and finally came to a consensus that the three of us were hopeless cases without each other. They were starting to internalize and truly accept our decision.

Ross summed it up in his usual, deep philosophical way.

"Without each other, they're about as useless as eunuch in a harem."

That bought another swat from Beth.

"Sophisticated as usual, dear. I'll tell you what it was for me. The three of you had the guts to bring us all together and tell us to our faces what was going on. Mandy and Howie could have gotten married without telling anyone. They may have even gotten the BS about renting a room to Sara past us. But they didn't. They told us straight up, and they certainly convinced me this is the best for them."

Mom and Brandon agreed, and Ross made another toast to "guts."

We lounged around for the balance of the day in groups. At one point Pop looked at Mandy's ring. I told him where I got it.

"Good man. Your mother still won't let me buy jewelry at retail."

We all went to Buckley's Steakhouse in Merrimack for dinner. There were a few toasts, and everyone had a good time. I knew that it was going to take a number of gatherings and a fair amount of time before our situation was going to be taken as normal by the whole group.

After dinner my parents and Mandy's parents said goodbye and took off for the hotel. Ross asked if he and Beth could come back to our place for one more chat.

We sat at the dining room table, and I poured one more small shot over ice for all. Ross started the conversation.

"Sara, on the way to dinner, your mother and I had a talk. We want to hear from you. You have apparently chosen to live with a married couple twice your age, have sex with both of them and have a child with whom you intend to mutually share parenting. You know you will never be married to either of them, and you still want to dedicate your life to this endeavor. We have two questions. First, have you thought about all of the ramifications of this for you and your child? Second, is this what you have decided after careful reflection?"

Sara didn't bat an eye. She looked directly into Ross' eyes and replied.

"Yes, Daddy. This is what I want and I have thought about all of the possible repercussions. Short of living with them if they decided not to get married, this is the only way I'm ever going to be completely satisfied emotionally and sexually as a woman. There is no other way. I want permanence in my life and this is my chance. Daddy, I finally have the kind of love you have for Mom."

Ross took this in. He took Beth's hand and they looked at each other for some time. Finally they turned back to Sara.

"Then, Sara ... you have our support. Really. Whatever you need. Any time you need to talk, call us. Howie and Mandy, same thing. Any problems, call us and we'll work our way through them. None of us are so naïve that we believe there won't be problems at some point. Society is pretty open now, but you are going to run into people who will be hostile to you or your child when they find out. I'm sure the other parents will be as supportive, but we want you to promise to call us any time you want. Okay?"

We all nodded. I was really appreciative of what he said, and I told him so.

After the drinks were finished, they said goodbye and the three of us were alone again.

"Ladies, that was exhausting. I'm glad we did it that way, but it took a lot out of me What do you say to hitting the sack early and just going to sleep?"

"Oh, sure. Sara and I will meet you upstairs if you wouldn't mind putting the glasses in the dishwasher.

"Sure. See you there."

I cleaned up and went upstairs, ready for some rest. When I opened the bedroom door, my heart stopped. Mandy and Sara were on the bed in matching baby blue push-up bras and half-slips.

Sara was kneeling between Mandy's legs, with her face buried in Mandy's pussy and her butt in the air. There was the small vibrator and a tube of lube on the bed next to them.

As it turned out, I really wasn't too tired ...

A few weeks later Elaine came to visit her sister. Sara introduced Mandy and me and then took her sister down to her bedroom. They were down there for over two hours.

Mandy and I sat in the family room at the bar, white-knuckled, as we nursed a couple of drinks. We nervously sipped, but didn't really drink much of them. We started to talk a few times, but never got past a sentence or two. Talking to Ross and Beth had been easier than waiting for Sara and her sister to come upstairs. I turned on the TV, but neither of us showed much interest in what was on.

Hearing her bedroom door open nearly jerked me off my seat. Mandy and I stood nervously and faced the stairs. Sara and Elaine came into view, and they were looking at each other. I couldn't tell if their expressions were happy or otherwise. Sara saw us standing there like two kids waiting in the principal's office and smiled.

"Meet your bridesmaid, Mandy."

Mandy rushed over to Elaine and hugged her.

"I'm so glad you can be there for us. Especially for Sara."

Elaine, like her sister, looked younger than she was. Sara told us that Elaine was a junior in college, but she looked like she still could have been in high school. She was very pretty, but slightly on the plump side, with a fuller figure that Sara. She had a most enchanting smile as I approached. She stepped back from Mandy's hug and looked at us both.

"The first thing that I want you two to know is that I am glad Sara met you. We shared some things downstairs, and I told her that I thought was pretty sure what her orientation was before our talk. I was very surprised that she was bi, but the lesbian part I had figured out. I was sad that she hadn't found any permanent attachments before, but she explained downstairs why that was."

1...56789...12